Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IPO] Numus (Pow/Pos - Scrypt-Jane) | Decentralized Exchange |Cloud Storage  (Read 19853 times)
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:23:11 PM

Read this and if you still don't use Escrow then your so stupid you deserve to lose money and it probably is better off in the hands of the scammers who are likely to be more intelligent than you.

I'm sorry to break this to everyone that has already sent bitcoin to Numus but I am going to prove to you that this is a scam!

1.I looked though the guy above Duff-Man's posts, he has been involved in various website designs. He also started a thread the same time as this thread to discuss Numus giving lots of info but claiming he was nothing to do with the project but thought it was interesting. He was aggressive when Numus was criticized or compared to NXT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=547545.0

2. Its seems he is a website designer who has worked on various projects that are legit like digital coins but he also has worked on a project with ShimalH who is also on this thread cheering Nummus along and acting like he knows nothing. I encourage people to look through Duff-Mans posts and realize he uses almost the same style and logos on his work. I could give loads of links but here's just one example.

a. look for round logo below 'quick':     http://numus.org/#about

b. Look for same on logo on his work here:    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=369985.msg3952297#msg3952297

So above coinmarket project seemed if you look at the thread after trying to get investors dropped off the map Dec 2013.

3. So I conclude Duff-Man working with ShimalH (real or imaginary) has created nothing more than a well made website. The Whitepaper has no real tech knowledge and is just a bunch of promises and nice graphics. So I'm afraid this really is a scam, a quite elaborate one but a scam all the same. Even if the coin actually exists the owner is clearly a lying and deceptive guy with a history of well presented fake IPO's and is nothing more than a good website designer who probably is now wishing he has used some more variety in his logos and style, hehehe

I take Bitcoins for anyone who was going to invest and I have saved them some money and me being so awesome and all.

1CYMSVYXZP3c1RS2vC5RqjZR6GY1wcH4VU

Yours Sincerely Sherlock Holmes.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:28:26 PM

If investment is made by escrow, what are the cancellation/withdrawal terms for investors? Assuming it is not a blatant scam (i.e. nothing delivered), until what point can we potentially say "we're out" and ask Anon136 for funds to be returned?

If you are not satisfied with the completed product, i.e. if we don't live up to your expectations you may ask for a return from Anon136. Take note though that there is no rule stating that you must keep your funds until whatever point, if your a dissatisfied for any reason or if you simply need to use the funds you put in escrow for whatever reason you can always ask Anon136 for a refund.

Its this crap that makes the Developer look legit when he seems to happily accept Escrow when he knows full well the majority wont use the Escrow and will send directly to him. Escrow is good but you GO TO USE IT!!!!

This is a scam but at least protect yourself.
casper69

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:33:49 PM

If investment is made by escrow, what are the cancellation/withdrawal terms for investors? Assuming it is not a blatant scam (i.e. nothing delivered), until what point can we potentially say "we're out" and ask Anon136 for funds to be returned?

If you are not satisfied with the completed product, i.e. if we don't live up to your expectations you may ask for a return from Anon136. Take note though that there is no rule stating that you must keep your funds until whatever point, if your a dissatisfied for any reason or if you simply need to use the funds you put in escrow for whatever reason you can always ask Anon136 for a refund.

Its this crap that makes the Developer look legit when he seems to happily accept Escrow when he knows full well the majority wont use the Escrow and will send directly to him. Escrow is good but you GO TO USE IT!!!!

And of course you wouldn't happen to have a bias opinion now would you? Have an investment in some other coin perhaps?

Not saying this is good or bad coin, but your argument is just dumb, and a bias one at that.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:19:55 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 08:41:56 PM by nextgencoin

And of course you wouldn't happen to have a bias opinion now would you? Have an investment in some other coin perhaps?

Not saying this is good or bad coin, but your argument is just dumb, and a bias one at that.

Just saying an argument is dumb is what dumb people say. Why is it dumb, spell it out. And are you suggesting people don't use Escrow?

And yeah I'm biased toward coins that exist compared to coins that don't, yeah I friken am. Any coin, I mean any coin that exists including Tittie coin is gonna be better than Numus, cause Numus doesn't exist. I bet you 1BTC if you want to put your money where your mouth is?
GoatGuy

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 09:40:17 PM

Just thinking the same thing. nextgen what you just said is the fact that developer is doing good things like providing escrow that makes him bad??
GoatGuy

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 10:34:44 PM

Damn heard about Edgecoin today, feel sorry for those guys
ghme

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 02:14:20 AM

yes.  is this for real?
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:16:29 AM

Just thinking the same thing. nextgen what you just said is the fact that developer is doing good things like providing escrow that makes him bad??

No Escrow is good. But as I already know it's a scam it gives legitimacy to a scam, that's beyond dispute.

Now if people use Escrow, great, no harm done. Bit what I've found is that once an Escrow is offered people usually more than 50% don't use it and send money directly. The developers know that and are tricking people into their scam. If you read what I had wrote previously then you wouldn't argue this is not a scam. are you part of scam?

What people should do is only trust generally developers who ONLY accept Escrow. That would show they are trustworthy and have nothing to hide.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:19:37 AM

I read your last posts, you are part of the scam. Screw you...

This forum is nothing but scam sockpuppet accounts.

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:22:16 AM

Another IPO scam?

why are you here?
GoatGuy

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:19:49 AM

I read your last posts, you are part of the scam. Screw you...

This forum is nothing but scam sockpuppet accounts.
Bru, I heard about this on overclock.net, that's the only reason I'm here.
Numus (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:49:08 AM

Take note that the current investors list is outdated. It shall be updated within the next 4-8 hours.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:27:40 AM

Take note that the current investors list is outdated. It shall be updated within the next 4-8 hours.

THIS MAN IS A LIAR!
InsertUsernameHere

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:11:48 AM

THIS MAN IS A LIAR!
Bud, all I see you doing is complaining over and over in this thread criticizing every poster here, wheter it be investor or just somebody commenting on the thread. Please stop, I've seen it for a few pages now, every other poster who posts in this thread you call a liar and a scammer.

ShareCoin : SiAMsjQv2jG1epUS55V9pyz2CrxRLg4yAu
signingoff

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:26:49 AM

I want to invest, but I have no money now. Will the IPO last one more week?
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:27:03 AM

Numus, please confirm your relationship with Duff___Man.

E.g. same person / close business relationship / don't know the guy.
Numus (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:58:02 AM

Numus, please confirm your relationship with Duff___Man.

E.g. same person / close business relationship / don't know the guy.

I have no relation to Duff___Man, he is just a poster in this thread.

nextgencoin, thinks he may have found a correlation between our designs and Duff___Man's design, but as we explained in a previous post that our website makes use of a Bootstrap 3 based design-framework which is in use on many websites, Peercoin being one of them and incidentally Duff___Man's website which explains the similarity in design pattern as the sites use the same design framework.

Here's a quote from the previous post.
1) Our website makes use of a Bootstrap 3 based design framework called Flat UI Pro made by Designmodo : http://designmodo.com/flat/
You may notice this from other websites such as Peercoin's website : http://peercoin.net/ which also makes use of this design framework for their site. Many sites make use of this design framework which is why you may notice a similarity in style between say Numus' website and Peercoin's website.
notsoshifty

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:25:36 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 03:42:43 PM by notsoshifty

nextgencoin, thinks he may have found a correlation between our designs and Duff___Man's design, but as we explained in a previous post that our website makes use of a Bootstrap 3 based design-framework which is in use on many websites, Peercoin being one of them and incidentally Duff___Man's website which explains the similarity in design pattern as the sites use the same design framework.

Thanks for the clarification.

Is it also a coincidence that:
 - your website (numus.org) and Duff___Man's website (coinmart.co) are both hosted by the same provider (namecheap.com) with very similar IPs (162.213.248.249 vs 162.213.248.251)
 - both domains are registered with the same registrar (enom.com)?

EDIT: namecheap / enom are very popular especially as they take bitcoin; but the IPs being two apart does look suspicious when added with nextgencoin's point about sharing images, and Duff___Man's immediate and continual praise for Numus.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:38:51 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 10:59:03 AM by nextgencoin

Thanks for the clarification.

Is it also a coincidence that:
 - your website (numus.org) and Duff___Man's website (coinmart.co) are both hosted by the same provider (namecheap.com) with very similar IPs (162.213.248.249 vs 162.213.248.251)
 - both domains are registered with the same registrar (enom.com)?

hahaha its a scam man, its not just the website stuff, there is also another poster called Shimah who is a cheerleader on this thread acting like he doesn't have any relationship even though his name has been linked to the Developers previous project. Its nothing but pretty pictures and BS I guarantee it.

Honestly I'm getting the popcorn out on the release day to watch this.

I believe a lot of people would of put money into this if I hadn't found out some stuff. Not to big myself up, I'm just glad I saved people some money and stuffed up the Dev's plans.

Have a look at this, pretty much seals the scam. Same website design, same style of video with the same voice over artist! This never went anywhere and was just a scam that died an early death. And it mentions ShimaH in the text too. Hilarious...

http://cryptosource.org/coinmart-co-a-cryptocurrency-marketplace-for-btc-ltc-dgc-in-development/
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:54:13 AM

THIS MAN IS A LIAR!
Bud, all I see you doing is complaining over and over in this thread criticizing every poster here, wheter it be investor or just somebody commenting on the thread. Please stop, I've seen it for a few pages now, every other poster who posts in this thread you call a liar and a scammer.

You joined the forum the day after this IPO and 70% of your posts have been on Numus. Hey Guess what bud, If I didn't know any better I would say you are just another account made to pump this IPO. You wont get more than a few Bitcoin and you must of spent tons of effort on the webiste and paying for the voicce artist etc. Dipshit.. hhahahahahaha

THIS MAN IS A LIAR!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: