Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 11:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 [1337] 1338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⚽⭐ Rainbet's Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) – 17000$ rewards ⭐⚽⭐  (Read 266941 times)
xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 848


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 11:46:20 PM
 #26721

I honestly didn’t expect to win freebet/to be top from my division. Most of my answers were random as usual and apparently, that’s what was actually helping me win. lool

Funny enough, the answers I was confident about were the ones I got wrong. Like Yandex and Germany both lost. Just unlucky, I guess and unfortunately, I’m no longer part of LMS.  Undecided

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
jayce
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1646


RIP Condoras 🥀


View Profile WWW
Today at 12:57:41 AM
 #26722

Lol you are welcome man, it's really exciting to see our duel, with 5 different answers Wink Early lucky for you on the volleyball, so let's see haha!
Maybe I shouldn't have been so eager for some BSFL action yesterday Cheesy

What a great call to go for the draw in the Netherlands vs Germany match...and now my team is already trailing.
To be fair, I wasn't expecting anything less against the never-relegated and last Division 1 original team!

Still can't wait for today's results in volleyball, tennis and also "DOTA Shocked"!
Apparently that title doesnt give any impact on our team, which we have lost for two consecutive rounds lol. Anw congrats mate! Those tennis and volleyball questions were very vital in our duel. You deserved that!

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
goodpunt
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1391
Merit: 165



View Profile
Today at 05:16:23 AM
 #26723

Apparently that title doesnt give any impact on our team, which we have lost for two consecutive rounds lol. Anw congrats mate! Those tennis and volleyball questions were very vital in our duel. You deserved that!
Thanks mate Smiley
We surely tried to outsmart each other with high variance differentials, but somehow forgot to score goals Cheesy
In the end I just lucked out like in my first two matches.
In any case, I wish you the best of luck for your upcoming matches!

Speaking of luck, well this can't go on forever like this....oh wait it actually can Shocked
I would then call it positive variance or maybe just promotion luck Cheesy
But seriously, very surprised that every one of my matches have become cagey + high quality tactical matchups.
Already analysed my next opponent and this could become a chess match again.
slackovic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1629



View Profile
Today at 06:22:07 AM
 #26724

So, in the end I lost 6-3 to HomieAllDay. After losing 0-4 by the half of the round, I made peace with a defeat. I just didn't want a bad goal difference. -3 goals difference is not that bad, but being at the bottom of the table with only three points is pretty bad. This next round is a must win for my team! I want to escape the bottom of the table as quickly as possible. This time I'm up against paco92x who sits at the very bottom with only one point. I guess that this round is as important to him as it is to me. May the best team win!

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 8407



View Profile
Today at 08:18:41 AM
 #26725

Funny enough, the answers I was confident about were the ones I got wrong. Like Yandex and Germany both lost.
Afaik, Yandex won the tournament so you were actually right about that one.



Team Rikafip started Season 10 with a win, but after two losses in a row situation doesn't look too good, and some changes will be needed. I could have used the cup break, but instead my next opponent is hosemary and I don't expect an easy game.
 

pina_pino
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 95
Merit: 15


View Profile
Today at 08:53:03 AM
 #26726

A great result this week for my team, defeating Team Asiska 6-3 in the final minutes thanks to the help of DOTA 2, which I wasn't sure Yandex would win, and further assistance from Austria vs Kosovo. Now in Division 4, there are 5 teams sharing the same points, with 7 points. Next, my team will face Team @Bitcoin Smith, who have 7 points too. My team is still trying to maintain this undefeated streak and try to continue the positive trend for the next match.

Once again, I don't know anything about the NHL and WRC that Trofo and Cryptoforka have presented  Cool Cool Cool I leave it all to Claude and see the results later LOL. Evans only needs 19 points in Sardinia to secure the title, but Pajari, who is currently number 2, is very close in points. I don't know, but I have more confidence in Evans just like I put trust on Team Yandex  Grin Grin Grin

CSDouble.io/airdrop | 2$ free credit: BITCOINTALK200 | Roulette - Cases - Case Battles | 18+
ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084


Shuffle.com


View Profile
Today at 09:01:17 AM
 #26727

Good to see we closed that out with a win, thanks to Czech Republic getting it done in the BJK Cup. GG to Spack17's team, and respect for fighting until the end.

Even my teammates on RTG are doing well at the top of the leaderboard, and I hope we stay in form for the second round next week.  Cheesy

ralle14 - sorry buddy but you're going down. There's simply too much anger among my players for anything other than a clean victory.
I had to look at the results to see what made your players angry and yeah, that kind of beatdown will surely fire anyone up heading into the next round.

My past results against you guys (Mafia) ain't great, so this will be a tough match for me.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
welovebit
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 45


View Profile
Today at 10:29:02 AM
 #26728

A close win in round 3 with this now-team is still in top ranks, with 5 players jointly at the top with 7 points each. It's going to be an interesting season; players are well prepared for having good performance and consistency. International games have never been favorable but are still giving good results now. Now the team is preparing for round 4, as it's going to be a good match against yassinmanai.
Last night few surprises in UEFA Nations League but its start for many coaches so they still have time to bring changes for better results Ronaldo vs Haaland win by Ronaldo is surely big one for them and their fans Esports done good but Volleyball was terrible lets try to stay undefeated and have good season good luck to all.
slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1558


Viva La Masia


View Profile
Today at 11:28:11 AM
 #26729

Round 4 I face un_rank, he is one of the veterans here but Im aiming for my second victory in this round.
It's a big stretch to call me a veteran. There are guys who have been here from season one till now. I'm just a few seasons deep in the chain.
<>

Strange, I'm one of those who played all the seasons but I feel like veteran tag is still too good for me, I'm always feeling like my team is old but never champions, never winning anything.

And now I have a great start who else but the evils are surrounding me on every direction.

slackovic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1629



View Profile
Today at 01:30:31 PM
 #26730

Strange, I'm one of those who played all the seasons but I feel like veteran tag is still too good for me, I'm always feeling like my team is old but never champions, never winning anything.

And now I have a great start who else but the evils are surrounding me on every direction.

I'm one of those who can be called a veteran of the BSFL competition. But just like you, the only thing I can be proud of is getting promoted back to division 2 after spending few seasons in division 3. I blame the Cro2 duo for not winning anything because they keep asking the most difficult questions with narrow margins Grin It's not that I'm incompetent to answer correctly, it's their fault Grin

darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 947



View Profile
Today at 01:51:15 PM
 #26731

Ahhhh come on Ostereich or Austria whatever you call it, i need you to not allow a goal in your victory against Kosovo to take at least a draw against hosemary.

I ended up losing by one points, it was a very nice game between us, you deserve the victory. The volleyball question with the incredible lose of Italy and the Antonelli failure in qualyfication killed most of my chances.

Now i ahve to look for a fast recovery in the next round. At least im not out of the LMS.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3262
Merit: 7351



View Profile
Today at 02:26:59 PM
 #26732

I ended up losing by one points, it was a very nice game between us, you deserve the victory. The volleyball question with the incredible lose of Italy and the Antonelli failure in qualyfication killed most of my chances.
I was really lucky this round. First, becauase Antonelli hit the wall during qualifying, and second, because Kosovo were awarded that late panalty.

I checked the live score of Austria vs Kosovo match at around 75th minute. It was 3-0 and then I started watching the match hoping Kosovo would score. A few minutes later, they were awarded a penalty and scored. That goal was all I needed to beat you, and I stopped watching.  Grin

leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1056


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
Today at 03:04:13 PM
 #26733

Posting on Page 1337  Cool

Kosovo thank you, you saved me in LMS, sucks to be right at the bottom of this huge pile of participants but I just need to be patient and things will come, I know  Cool

Also I now paid for my elimination in previous round,,, thank you to the mafia for allowing me to pay late, it was just an issue of currency and wallet management, which I did not expect. But I now should mention about our sponsor something I did not know, you can withdraw any type of crypto from the wallet and on BTC withdrawal it was a reasonable fee of only $0.25 Smiley

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2466


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:58:18 PM
 #26734

I checked the live score of Austria vs Kosovo match at around 75th minute. It was 3-0 and then I started watching the match hoping Kosovo would score. A few minutes later, they were awarded a penalty and scored. That goal was all I needed to beat you, and I stopped watching.  Grin

Football is so funny, the goal you were praying so much for was something I didn't need to win last round but it came and ruined the round for me - ended with a draw.
_______

I'm doing well in LMS, I don't think I've ever survived beyond round 3 in the past - it's the easiest thing to win but I don't like staying in it for too long.

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
paco92x
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 530



View Profile
Today at 05:05:10 PM
 #26735

Nice fight, igebotz. It was tight all the way up to the last second, almost. If there wasn't a penalty for Kosovo, you would have ended up with the whole treasure, but this time luck was on my side for once. First point of the season. Can't really say that I'm delighted, but I'm somewhat happy.

LTU_btc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1567


Slava Ukraini!


View Profile WWW
Today at 05:10:24 PM
 #26736

I can't remember having such good season start - another win and now I have 7 points from possible 9. I hope to continue in similar way.
It's been a week without club football, but considering that more than week is still remaining, it feels that this international break lasts forever.
Amd can't remember having WRC question in BSFL, or it's been a while. But I like it.

Nheer
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1330
Merit: 701



View Profile WWW
Today at 06:53:17 PM
 #26737

Another round facing a strong opponent. I hope i am able to build on the momentum and win another game to stay away from the relegation zone. It won't be easy game and I can't say for sure who will win but one thing is certain, I won't go easy on my opponent. So Smartvirus better be ready for what's coming. Wink

I'm doing well in LMS, I don't think I've ever survived beyond round 3 in the past - it's the easiest thing to win but I don't like staying in it for too long.
Are you sure about that? Are you sure you don't like staying in it or you always get kicked out  Grin It's actually easier to win but tricky as well. I think I always get eliminated just after 2 rounds.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
un_rank
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1118


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:01:18 PM
 #26738

Strange, I'm one of those who played all the seasons but I feel like veteran tag is still too good for me, I'm always feeling like my team is old but never champions, never winning anything.
Maybe years in the competition comes with modesty but you are a veteran. You have not only seen every season, you are in the first division. I do not know your path from the start but I remember always seeing you in division 1, that's a win.

I blame the Cro2 duo for not winning anything because they keep asking the most difficult questions with narrow margins Grin It's not that I'm incompetent to answer correctly, it's their fault Grin
I blame them for my relegation too.

- Jay -
notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1668


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:01:32 PM
 #26739

Finally I got the first win for my team this season in BSFL and I am slowly moving up to the top of Division 2.
There is no time for celebration and taking a break because next round is starting tomorrow, and HomieAllDay is next on the kill list.
You guys in first division need to take down big bad Snake from the top, I am angry just looking at table  Angry

buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3668
Merit: 4520


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
Today at 07:51:09 PM
 #26740

Amd can't remember having WRC question in BSFL, or it's been a while. But I like it.

Can definitely recall Dakar, and I know we've done motorsports in the past (beyond F1 and GP) but actually am not sure either.

You guys in first division need to take down big bad Snake from the top, I am angry just looking at table  Angry

Frka admitted to making a question he knew the answer to, and still to lose the way he did, he bears the shame of a thousand Turkish football players. Sorry CLS63 he he he

Pages: « 1 ... 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 [1337] 1338 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!