mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2580
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:51:37 PM |
|
Football can be so utterly stupid...
Congratulations @Hhampuz for winning this round. I went with England not covering the -1.5 handicap, red card after 25 minutes for Czechia. Actually you forgot that there is another part of this question Can they win this game dominantly? For purposes of this question that means leading at half time and covering -1.5 handicap at the end Czech hold the 1st half with 0-0 so you won on this question. In fact that red card helped you win imo, Czech was now forced to go full defensive till half time when they were down to just 10 players I went with Scotland not to lose against Switzerland, red card for Scotland after 11 minutes.
As for this, it works for your favour as well. Your opponent has Switzerland to win and BTS yes while you have Scotland not to lose BTS Yes, so you will have decent chance if Scotland actually score the 2nd goal. Tough chance that it could end in 1-1 I was about 100% certain that England would score against Czechia when they are one man up and that Scotland will never win the game. Now on the positive side of things, it is possible that Scotland doesn't score, which means it would no points for both of us. It is hard to believe that this English team can't manage to score a goal in more than 20 minutes against a decimated Czechia. Now they scored a goal within the second minute after halftime, I am sure @Hhampuz is happy about that  Sorry man, I got lucky on this one. England is probably going to win 5-0 now...
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13356
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 08:50:29 PM |
|
Heh, I see that quite a few went with Fuchse, probably not knowing that winners of the group play in the final, while 2nd placed are playing for 3rd spot. And since Fuchse lost vs Veszprem on Sunday, they finished 2nd in their group. I was secretly hoping that hosemary will make that mistake, but I knew that it was a long shot since he pegs me for a guy that does a thorough research.  Yep, I was one of the stupid one’s. I hate these damn fringe sports, I always struggle with them. My opponent did not fall for this trap so that’s me on the back foot.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
Bitcoin_Budha
Member


Activity: 284
Merit: 23
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 08:56:24 PM |
|
Early red cards give good encouragement but still not good start I am on zero after 2 questions my opponent is also have same score but today England performane was not good they are playing average game even their opponent was reduced to 10 players just after 25 minutes but still they were not able to have good number of goals. The coming questions are going to be more interesting because too many were submitted without doing any search, but I hope to have a good end of this round, like the previous 3 rounds. The coming matches of the UEFA Nations League are going to be more interesting; Spain is showing good class, while Switzerland also did a good job with a 3-goal win.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
xLays
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 09:46:14 PM |
|
Got my freebets from both the BSLF and GNR prizes. Unfortunately, neither freebet won. Look how unlucky my freebets ended up. I really thought I was going to win at least one of them, but because the last goal didn’t count, I lost both. lol Still, thanks to rainbet for the freebets eventhough neither one won. It was fun. Check the screenshots to see my bets and what happened. https://www.talkimg.com/image/U0Bie1https://www.talkimg.com/image/U0BKGm
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1196
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 10:25:02 PM |
|
I already knew I was on tight rope after they were down to 10 men inside 11 minutes, but still it’s completely inexcusable how awful Scotland have become, and I knew Switzerland winning is a no brainer the only question in doubt was if they’d be able to get a goal, mafia know exactly how to pick their questions, because if this was Over/Under 2.5 goals, I surely would have had Over. Scotland have now gone goalless in each of their 4 games, the last time they scored was a 1-nil win over Haiti in the world cup, that should have influenced my decision, but sadly it didn’t. Actually you forgot that there is another part of this question Can they win this game dominantly? For purposes of this question that means leading at half time and covering -1.5 handicap at the end I also somehow missed the first part of the question and my head was completely fixated on the -1.5 handicap, although in hindsight, it wouldn’t have changed much If I didn’t miss it, I would still have gone for Yes, that’s the only way it would have made sense to me, If I was backing them to cover the handicap as well.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392
Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:28:53 PM |
|
The fact that I tried to find reasons behind my instinct and got it wrong just gets me sick. Turning ‘No’ into a ‘Yes’ and then getting to realize that ‘No’ was my better option just feels wrong. Lost to Spain and Czechia had a first half red card, the game was set for an England first half result and it just didn’t happen.
This week just feels a little off, despite only 2 questions in this round right now, I don’t feel so confident in how the GW would turn out. Gone over my answers and it’s really a coin toss.
|
|
|
|
Zaguru12
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1304
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:51:47 PM |
|
The fact that I tried to find reasons behind my instinct and got it wrong just gets me sick. Turning ‘No’ into a ‘Yes’ and then getting to realize that ‘No’ was my better option just feels wrong. Lost to Spain and Czechia had a first half red card, the game was set for an England first half result and it just didn’t happen.
This week just feels a little off, despite only 2 questions in this round right now, I don’t feel so confident in how the GW would turn out. Gone over my answers and it’s really a coin toss.
It’s just like the regular football itself, when you start like you just did with two wrong answers you start to think of been handicapped already and you’re not confident of the game again because you are clearly looking at the options and then doubting them of been the right decisions. I would have easily it’s not nothing you can bounce back but it’s definitely something because you don’t know if you can bounce back because last round I had similar thing and I didn’t later bounce back to be honest. But casually I will still say all games are picked and it’s not over yet but you obviously cannot do anything other than just have to be optimistic about the outcome
|
|
|
|
|
goodpunt
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 05:54:58 AM |
|
Well...not the cagey start I expected - it's already 2-2 between my team and our opponent with a disadvantage for me since Croatia was able to score against Spain. A very special match for me since I feared Saint-loup the most in the past two F1 pools  Must also say that I will be very happy if I never hear of Nations League ever again 
|
|
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2088
Shuffle.com
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 06:36:37 AM Merited by cryptofrka (2) |
|
What the heck, am I seeing it right? Our round's already over because there are only three opposing answers (Q1, Q2, and Q6).
This might be my fastest loss this season, only two questions in, and it's already wrapped up. If only England hadn't taken their sweet time in the first half, it could've gone to Q6.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1629
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 07:31:25 AM |
|
It's great to start the round with a 1-0 lead over paco92x. I have no idea how many different answers we have, but after the last round where I started with 0 out of 5 correct, this is nice.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1651
RIP Condoras 🥀
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 09:07:48 AM Merited by cryptofrka (2) |
|
It's not 24 hours yet but I have been officially lost to vd by 3 goals. Im hoping at least I dont get kicked out from LMS again lol. Shit we need to report to FIFA to ban all international games. No one really care on that!
Edit. ralle14 has same case. Poor us! Fuck England!
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
red4slash
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 11:39:53 AM |
|
Round 4 I face un_rank, he is one of the veterans here but Im aiming for my second victory in this round.
It's a big stretch to call me a veteran. There are guys who have been here from season one till now. I'm just a few seasons deep in the chain. Your mind games won't work  My team will not fall for fluttery and get complacent. We are coming for all 3 points. - Jay - At least you're ahead of me and don't get me wrong, it's a form of psy war for you to fly first before I drop you in this round  Now at the beginning of the round I was ahead bro but for 4 answers we are all the same and I just need to outplay you in Croatia vs England and WRC 2026. I'm still pretty optimistic about the 2-0 lead at the moment  But now I don't want to boast first because my meeting against Da_Silva was also like this but the final result was precisely a draw so I will still consider this as a situation that is still 50/50 for my 3 points.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13356
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 11:41:58 AM Last edit: September 30, 2026, 03:02:46 PM by LFC_Bitcoin |
|
I seem to be in the middle of a really tough battle against Heyshbosh. I’m 2-1 up but really it’s 2-2 because he’s beaten me on the handball question.
This could really go either way, there won’t be more than 1 point in it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
|
paco92x
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 12:15:33 PM |
|
It's great to start the round with a 1-0 lead over paco92x. I have no idea how many different answers we have, but after the last round where I started with 0 out of 5 correct, this is nice.
The round has started better for you and looking through the answers I think that you are in slight advantage and already have a point in our first H2H, it will be difficult to come back from this. But my previous opponents were all losing and then made a superb comeback, maybe I can do the same.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1629
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 12:36:36 PM |
|
The round has started better for you and looking through the answers I think that you are in slight advantage and already have a point in our first H2H, it will be difficult to come back from this. But my previous opponents were all losing and then made a superb comeback, maybe I can do the same.
I did that to Trofo when we played a friendly few weeks ago. He was in the lead and I thought that there is no chance to make a comeback. But I managed to win it in the end. That's why I never count a round as victory until there is absolutely no way for my opponent to make a comeback. I hope you can experience such a feeling, but not in this round. There are many rounds left for you to do it 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Nheer
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 01:14:56 PM |
|
The fact that I tried to find reasons behind my instinct and got it wrong just gets me sick. Turning ‘No’ into a ‘Yes’ and then getting to realize that ‘No’ was my better option just feels wrong. Lost to Spain and Czechia had a first half red card, the game was set for an England first half result and it just didn’t happen.
This week just feels a little off, despite only 2 questions in this round right now, I don’t feel so confident in how the GW would turn out. Gone over my answers and it’s really a coin toss.
I'm really glad you got it wrong else you will be 2-0 up but luckily for me it's 1-0 so I'm still very much in the game. I got affect with a change of answer and got it all wrong too. All my picks so far are wrong, I am only ahead in the H2H questions so far. England had the opportunity to win both halves but failed to score a goal in the first half. I hope your lack of confidence turns out well for me. I am not confident in my picks as well, I was too busy and didn't take time to analyse my answers as I should so maybe we are the same after all. Now it should be a game of luck for who wins.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
darxiaomi
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1665
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 01:45:20 PM |
|
What a nice start for my in my game against Ulven my rival, but it still a long way to go we still have like 3 or 4 diferent answers in the remaining questions so i still need to secure the victory against him in the remaining days.
Im confident on it but in a few of the answers i went with some bold positions.
Is crazy to have such a start in the first day 3 questions already setled.
|
|
|
|
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1139
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 02:05:53 PM |
|
Got my freebets from both the BSLF and GNR prizes. Unfortunately, neither freebet won. Look how unlucky my freebets ended up. I really thought I was going to win at least one of them, but because the last goal didn’t count, I lost both. lol Still, thanks to rainbet for the freebets eventhough neither one won. It was fun. Check the screenshots to see my bets and what happened. https://www.talkimg.com/image/U0Bie1https://www.talkimg.com/image/U0BKGmSame https://www.talkimg.com/image/U0bTDlBut just one freebet, that was a really bad choice, because Djokovic was already lead by 1 set so it would need to go to 3 sets to get that bet.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Asiska02
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 02:51:07 PM |
|
But casually I will still say all games are picked and it’s not over yet but you obviously cannot do anything other than just have to be optimistic about the outcome
The start of a game always determines how we perceive and feel the game will end but sometimes it doesn’t turn out to be so. Having to be optimistic and putting the efforts to make sure the final results comes out in your favour should always be what one is working towards. Just like in real game, anything can happen and the final result could come out in your favour even with a poor start of the game. But to be honest, this international games are so hard to predict the outcome 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|