Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392
Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 02:53:58 PM |
|
I'm really glad you got it wrong else you will be 2-0 up but luckily for me it's 1-0 so I'm still very much in the game. I got affect with a change of answer and got it all wrong too. All my picks so far are wrong, I am only ahead in the H2H questions so far. England had the opportunity to win both halves but failed to score a goal in the first half.
I hope your lack of confidence turns out well for me. I am not confident in my picks as well, I was too busy and didn't take time to analyse my answers as I should so maybe we are the same after all. Now it should be a game of luck for who wins.
It certainly wasn’t a tough choice but, having to tilt towards reason did the trick. You might be leading with just a question in the H2H but, there is no way you aren’t winning this, given that you went with a “No” on possible clean sheet for Spain and I went in with all “Yes” just like the rest of your answers, that puts us at 1:1. It’s okay to expect my lack of confidence to work in your favour as even now, I’m still without it and completely feels way too much uncertainty about my answers. Hope I get lucky but yours looks better the way I see it.
|
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1680
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 05:25:04 PM Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (4) |
|
Yep, I was one of the stupid one’s. I hate these damn fringe sports, I always struggle with them. My opponent did not fall for this trap so that’s me on the back foot.
Mafia loves adding this fringe questions to make life harder for all of us  It's not 24 hours yet but I have been officially lost to vd by 3 goals. Im hoping at least I dont get kicked out from LMS again lol. Shit we need to report to FIFA to ban all international games. No one really care on that!
What is going on with designers gang? It appears that AI is taking over, maybe even in BSFL, and we need to fight back. LMS was a big puzzle for me so far, and I am out again. Is crazy to have such a start in the first day 3 questions already setled.
Situation for me is even easier, all questions settled and I won already 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
joker_josue
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 7539
**In BTC since 2013**
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 05:27:04 PM |
|
Same https://www.talkimg.com/image/U0bTDlBut just one freebet, that was a really bad choice, because Djokovic was already lead by 1 set so it would need to go to 3 sets to get that bet. Nuno Borges is even a good tennis player, I think the best Portuguese tennis player currently active. But beating Djokovic's would be something incredible, but it would hardly happen Of course these victories can happen, but very rare. I could have been lucky that this was that rare moment.
|
|
|
|
|
BABY SHOES
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 06:57:26 PM |
|
honest, this international games are so hard to predict the outcome  That's what people say...  Honestly the international break because it's quite exciting because some bets have been won, I don't want to blindly keep betting, but wait for the favorite team to play the same as uderdog. Round 4 is underway... out of 10 Questions and we do not know how many different answers, I did not check all his, let the final result is decisive, and I think you are not a low opponent. 
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
MAAManda
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1086
I'm a Nicegang, 🫸🏻Izin...
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 07:23:20 PM |
|
@MAAmanda : There are only 4 different answers and we are going for 2 of it today, this is a make it or break it moment so Im going to hedge especially on Scotland - Switzerland's game  This was the record for our h2h on season 8. Well turns out Im 0 out of 2 against you. This is gonna be a good time to break this record into 1-2 Honestly, I like your optimism, mate. However, that was not backed by a strong analysis to take down our team in this round. Right now, our team is leading with 3 points while you have only 1, meaning there are 2 points difference between us. Well, there are still 2 questions with 2 different answers. If my team gets one wrong, it won't result in us got 0 points for the standings. Just waiting for the result of the France - Italy match, need France to win by just 1 goal difference.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 13354
icarus-cards.eu
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 07:25:17 PM |
|
in the 4th round, after three questions have been answered, i'm trailing hakan2217 0-1... however, there are still a few questions and answers left where i can avoid another loss because another loss would send me even further down the standings 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3304
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 07:41:10 PM |
|
What the heck, am I seeing it right? Our round's already over because there are only three opposing answers (Q1, Q2, and Q6).
This might be my fastest loss this season, only two questions in, and it's already wrapped up. If only England hadn't taken their sweet time in the first half, it could've gone to Q6.
Warned you against this.. I'm 3/3 so far, and totally fired up. ________________________ Handball was a semi-trap, I still think Veszprem has a decent chance of winning. Initially it wasn't supposed to be a H2H question but there literally wasn't anything else to go with so it was changed. Advantage to those that do the research 
|
|
|
|
un_rank
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1118
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 08:09:03 PM |
|
At least you're ahead of me and don't get me wrong, it's a form of psy war for you to fly first before I drop you in this round  You are winning the war quick out of the blocks. I thought England will be hungrier to get over the loss to Spain but even with a man advantage they could not score in the first half. Maybe getting a man advantage made it more difficult for them. I'm already trailing in the football H2H too, if I lose that I fear it's already game over, could be so before then. - Jay -
|
|
|
|
|
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536
I bit therefore I am
|
 |
September 30, 2026, 08:39:45 PM |
|
Handball was a semi-trap, I still think Veszprem has a decent chance of winning. Initially it wasn't supposed to be a H2H question but there literally wasn't anything else to go with so it was changed. Advantage to those that do the research  I had to triple check that the finalists were already known before the deadline but to my great misfortune, I thought, like you, Veszprem had enough darkhorse matter to make the difference. Sadly, my opponent didn't try to get smart, and was rewarded. 31-30 though, precisely the 50-50 this question was meant to be.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2088
Shuffle.com
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 08:10:30 AM |
|
Warned you against this.. I'm 3/3 so far, and totally fired up.
Yep, can confirm that anger from last round is legit. GG  This round felt like that Spain match I watched the other day. I can still score some points in the remaining questions, but you'll always get one back. Edit. ralle14 has same case. Poor us! Fuck England!
At least it's an early loss, better than sweating a draw/loss on the final day. 
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
leea-1334
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063
SIG-0F7008B13A
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:57:09 AM |
|
@VashaUdacha777 how lucky you are that Barcelona won,,, I actually thought you won this question until I saw you picked the wrong finalist, so we actually end up drawing on this question, now we are 2-2 and 6 questions left to go, everything is on the line here  I have a small advantage on H2H but it is a long way to go and I will keep a close eye on everything here.
|
You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
|
|
|
hosemary
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7367
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 11:06:42 AM Last edit: October 01, 2026, 07:03:41 PM by hosemary |
|
@VashaUdacha777 how lucky you are that Barcelona won,,, I actually thought you won this question until I saw you picked the wrong finalist, so we actually end up drawing on this question
Where did you get the information that Barcelona won? The final match of the handball tournament hasn't been played yet. Barcelona and Veszprem will play each other at 18:00 GMT. You will get a point from that question if Veszprem wins, and will tie with VashaUdacha777 if Barcelona wins.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
paco92x
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 11:12:43 AM |
|
It's great to start the round with a 1-0 lead over paco92x. I have no idea how many different answers we have, but after the last round where I started with 0 out of 5 correct, this is nice.
Sorry, slackovic, but it’s not 1:1  . I don’t even know what the question was about—I think it was hockey or basketball. When I got to that question and started reading it, I had no idea what it was, so I just clicked Yes, and luck smiled on me. No worries, we still have a lot to go. I think four questions are different, so there’s plenty to look for.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1651
RIP Condoras 🥀
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 01:09:37 PM |
|
... At least it's an early loss, better than sweating a draw/loss on the final day.  Oh that feeling, worst thing ever in BSFL. You have an advantage in the midweek but lose on the final day. What is going on with designers gang? It appears that AI is taking over, maybe even in BSFL, and we need to fight back. LMS was a big puzzle for me so far, and I am out again.
Lol I was using AI to help me on few seasons ago, and it almost made me relegated. 
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
darbitmobilerecovery
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 02:22:03 PM |
|
I think the handball question was quite easy in terms of knowing the finalist everyone who make the proper look at the schedule know who was gonna be the finalist, now the winner is another song since the handball games are allways super close score and more when we talk about two strong teams like this one, i went with Barcelona but it could win anyone to be honest.
When i said it was easy to guess the finalist it was because both of them Barcelona and Vezprem were already at top in their groups and they only have left to play against the worst team in each respective group, so it was a obvius pick.
|
|
|
|
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3972
Money is broken, use BTC!
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 02:58:16 PM |
|
I think the handball question was quite easy in terms of knowing the finalist everyone who make the proper look at the schedule know who was gonna be the finalist, now the winner is another song since the handball games are allways super close score and more when we talk about two strong teams like this one, i went with Barcelona but it could win anyone to be honest.
When i said it was easy to guess the finalist it was because both of them Barcelona and Vezprem were already at top in their groups and they only have left to play against the worst team in each respective group, so it was a obvius pick.
Yeah, when we were writing the question it wasn't a done thing. By he time deadline hit it was quite obvious what will be the most popular pick. Still there are some that didn't go for it so at least it rewarded those that were willing to do some research. My duel is hanging on one or two questions, will be though to get a win this week but hoping to continue with 100% success rate.
|
|
|
|
darxiaomi
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1665
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:53:06 PM |
|
I think the handball question was quite easy in terms of knowing the finalist everyone who make the proper look at the schedule know who was gonna be the finalist, now the winner is another song since the handball games are allways super close score and more when we talk about two strong teams like this one, i went with Barcelona but it could win anyone to be honest.
When i said it was easy to guess the finalist it was because both of them Barcelona and Vezprem were already at top in their groups and they only have left to play against the worst team in each respective group, so it was a obvius pick.
Yeah, when we were writing the question it wasn't a done thing. By he time deadline hit it was quite obvious what will be the most popular pick. Still there are some that didn't go for it so at least it rewarded those that were willing to do some research. My duel is hanging on one or two questions, will be though to get a win this week but hoping to continue with 100% success rate. Well yes in fact you have plenty of reason, i had luck since when i was making my answers and check the handball question just in that time Vezprem was beating Fuchsen in their game and making it a super easy guess. But if anyone submit their answers before it for sure it was a hard question to know which teams between them are gonna play the final. 3 teams which are Barcelona Vezprem and Fuchsen are at the same super high level and they dont lose a match against any other team so that was the main point.
|
|
|
|
hosemary
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7367
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 05:17:21 PM Last edit: October 01, 2026, 07:03:00 PM by hosemary |
|
Yeah, when we were writing the question it wasn't a done thing.
Barcelona had already qualified for the final when the questions were posted, and Veszprem qualified in less than an hour later. But if anyone submit their answers before it for sure it was a hard question to know which teams between them are gonna play the final.
Fuchse and Veszprem played each other on Sunday at 14:45 GMT, which means that everyone was able to check its result, regardless of when they submitted their answers.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1629
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 05:19:39 PM |
|
Sorry, slackovic, but it’s not 1:1  . I don’t even know what the question was about—I think it was hockey or basketball. When I got to that question and started reading it, I had no idea what it was, so I just clicked Yes, and luck smiled on me. No worries, we still have a lot to go. I think four questions are different, so there’s plenty to look for. Yeah, I see that you managed to equalize the round. It was about NHL if Montreal will start with a win. Of course they managed to win and I lost that 50-50 question. It's always tough to lose a point in a 50-50 question, but it's not a problem. I have faith in my team. They have what it takes to win the round in the end!
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 05:35:39 PM Last edit: October 01, 2026, 05:56:52 PM by Rikafip |
|
Barcelona had already qualified for the final when the questions were posted, and Veszprem qualified in less than an hour later. When questions were posted, yes, but they probably started writing the questions much before that. I can only assume how much time they spend each time to make those 10 questions, and to make all outcomes as equal as possible. But yeah, gotta expected curve ball every once in a while from mafia.  It's always tough to lose a point in a 50-50 question Yeah its a bitch, as no matter how much time you spend researching, you won't make your chances higher. But, you win some, you lose some. That's how it goes in BSFL.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|