Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 11:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⚽⭐ Rainbet's Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) – 17000$ rewards ⭐⚽⭐  (Read 269109 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1569


Slava Ukraini!


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:55:42 PM
 #26861

I am trying to get an understanding about the WRC question and whether Evans is ahead. From what I could gather now, Evans is still on his way to win the title, but is not first as of now in Italy, is that about right?
Yep, he is still on course to win the title even though he is currently only 6th in Sardinia, while his biggest opponents Pajari and Solberg are 5th and 3rd. The situation can still change a lot though, as only 7 out of 17 stages have been completed.

Tbh, it was kinda expected that won't push it too hard to win this race (which means extra risk) since main priority is to win the title and all he had to do is to stay close to those other 2 guys. At least that's the logic I used when answering that question.

After all Saturday's stages situation is very tricky. Solberg took a lead in Rally de Sardegna, but in general classification Evans still have 6 points lead. Neuville retirement was bad news for Solberg. Everything will be decided on Sunday and now it's impossible to predict who will become new champions.
Anyway, it doesn't matters for me from BSFL perspective as I already lost before even reaching Saturday. Congrat to my opponent

cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3306



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:55:53 PM
 #26862

Well, you don't see this every day. Not sure what to say, I was unable to watch the game.
Planned to watch the replay when I come home, not quite sure I want to do this to myself right now.

I think we'll be a lot more open with Bilić, meaning that bigger teams will have it easier against us. That being said, in today's football you don't expect Gibraltar to concede 7 goals - let alone Croatia at home.

______________________________

WRC is turning out to be quite interesting. A huge number of points is being awarded in the last day so everything is still open but Evans will have to drive a lot more aggressive if he wants the title.

Geez cant seems to get anything that goes my way this round. I was hoping to cut the lead of my opponent by getting the last one but somehow this turns into 50-50 question

Is this the website that you are using the get the standings and results? https://www.wrc.com/en/results-and-standings/championship-standings ?. I guess this hasnt been updated yet because the whole race needs to finish first (?)

Still showing 230 for Evans and 209 for Solberg

Overall standings won't be updated until the race finishes, yeah.

Nheer
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:51:18 PM
 #26863

It's been a struggling round for me this week, but luckily for me my opponent is struggling as well. I thought I would be able to get another 3 points in this round but it doesn't seem so at the moment. It's not looking good at all, we are still tied but with one last question to go. We have different answers but it could go anywhere. Didn't go as planned but I hope it ends in my favor.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:07:39 PM
 #26864

Well, both cryptofrka and I had Englan ;Dd to win and over 2.5 goals... make of that what you will  Grin

Kidding aside we are quite bad lately but still nobody expected 7:0 trashing. What's worse, defense should be our best weapon but we looked terrible today. Gvardiol isn't in a good form and Vusković doesn't have the speed to recover when you leave him with that much space against players like Gordon. Bad tactics all around, without any tactics to cover our week spots.


when last did England score that much goals against anyone that is not San Marino - I was quite busy today and didn't make any bet slips; if I had, I'd would have given Croatia +2.5 handicap as I was not expecting more than 2 goals in that game - I kinda expected a 2-0 and 1-0 win for England.

What is really happening with your National team ? They've been moving like Belgium in recent times - ups and down.

@Harkorede England saved you, a draw was great result for you but wasn't good enough for me.

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 09:26:46 PM
 #26865

Sweet. Needed England to win, didn't expect them to tick that box so easily, but won't complain with a nice +2 to my SD. Thank you for the custom, imarios. I should make my way up to the top spots now that Harko surrendered a point. What's that old thing people used to say? 1 win and 2 losses is better than 3 draws? Or was that just me heh heh

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 10:33:28 PM
Merited by buwaytress (1)
 #26866

Sweet. Needed England to win, didn't expect them to tick that box so easily, but won't complain with a nice +2 to my SD. Thank you for the custom, imarios. I should make my way up to the top spots now that Harko surrendered a point. What's that old thing people used to say? 1 win and 2 losses is better than 3 draws? Or was that just me heh heh

2 win, 3 loses is better than 5 draws  if you know you know  Grin that's the stage where I am this Season. I'm racking too many useless draws for fun and I hate them. The only positive this round is my LMS points every other thing was bs.

Croatia had one job; put 5 DEF at the back  - I knew they're far below the English team at the moment and didn't stand a chance but spreading legs like Mia khalifa was unexpected.

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1198



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:39:32 AM
 #26867

The only positive this round is my LMS points every other thing was bs.

What's positive about your LMS points ? you're on the brink of getting eliminated, if Evans doesn't win the title or if he finishes as the winner in Sardina, you're out! talking about me getting saved, it was your ass that got bailed out by one h2h answers, unfortunately for you that didn't count for LMS  Tongue with the England victory comes comfort for me, and I'll surely remain in the LMS for the next round.

@Harkorede England saved you, a draw was great result for you but wasn't good enough for me.

Against your team, any result but a win is unacceptable for my fans and the coach knows it to, after all it's your team that's playing catch up on the league table.

Thank you for the custom, imarios. I should make my way up to the top spots now that Harko surrendered a point. What's that old thing people used to say? 1 win and 2 losses is better than 3 draws? Or was that just me heh heh

I should have know better than not have at least one draw or not lose option for this round, Italy or Sweden would have easily done the trick for me, and too bad that I won't get to face you until the penultimate round of the season, perhaps it's all for the best.

slackovic
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1629



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:31:16 AM
 #26868

Yes, yes, you have created a comeback after I had a 1:2 lead. And yes, you have a point for sure now. Honestly, now that I cannot win anymore, I would like Croatia to win 1:0 and I will be fine with it. I can’t do anything with a point, so I’d rather give you the win.

So, in the end, it's a draw between us. I guess that none of us can be happy with one point because it means nothing in aspiration to get to the middle of the table.

I went with Croatia even though I knew we are in a very bad form lately. I didn't get to watch the game against Spain, but after the game against Czech Republic I should have listen to my logical side that said to go with England. But even if I went with England, I'd probably go with under 2.5 goals so I'd lose anyway.

/snip

What is really happening with your National team ? They've been moving like Belgium in recent times - ups and down.

I have no idea really. I guess that we are still trying to postpone the change of generations in the national team. But the same players only narrowly lost to Portugal few months ago. I know that Portugal is not the same as Spain or England, but it's not like our players forgot to play football in those few months. We'll see how Croatia will manage to play against Spain at home in a few days. I think that it will be another disaster.

VashaUdacha777
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 756
Merit: 103


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 10:21:26 AM
 #26869

@leea-1334 My friend! Thanks for a great game! It was a tense week, with both of us taking the initiative at different points. I guess a draw is a result that disappointed both of us, but on the other hand, I don’t think either of us deserved to lose this match, so I think a draw is a fair result.

I’ll be cheering for you in your next matches and I hope you get the wins you deserve! Good luck, my friend!
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 10:52:04 AM
 #26870

What's positive about your LMS points ? you're on the brink of getting eliminated, if Evans doesn't win the title or if he finishes as the winner in Sardina, you're out! talking about me getting saved, it was your ass that got bailed out by one h2h answers, unfortunately for you that didn't count for LMS  Tongue with the England victory comes comfort for me, and I'll surely remain in the LMS for the next round.

This is the side of BSFL I hate to hear first time opening the forum on a Sunday morning - I didn't dive too deep into it and but I'm yet to be kicked out compared to others- now I'll ask again what is my chance with Evans ? What are the odds of him winning the title? ( Too lazy to check the odds on Stake ) right now..

Quote
Against your team, any result but a win is unacceptable for my fans and the coach knows it to, after all it's your team that's playing catch up on the league table.

You tailed through out the round and got one lucky equalizer last minute - your fans loved that one, I could see the joy in their eyes and the noise in the stadium.

I have no idea really. I guess that we are still trying to postpone the change of generations in the national team. But the same players only narrowly lost to Portugal few months ago. I know that Portugal is not the same as Spain or England, but it's not like our players forgot to play football in those few months. We'll see how Croatia will manage to play against Spain at home in a few days. I think that it will be another disaster.

It always like that during team transitions, when you're losing half of the Golden generation to retirement and the kids meant to occupy those positions are not living up to expectations..  Great teams like Nigeria, Italy and Belgium are good examples.

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13364



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:10:46 AM
 #26871

Anybody have any idea how Q10 is playing out? I don’t really know anything at all about the sport.

Been trying to follow, hoping to win another point in LMS but not getting anywhere. 

▄█████▄▄██████▄▄█████
▄██████████▀██▀▀████▄████
███████████▌██████▀███▄██
███████████▌████████▀██▄█
▐███████████████████████▌
██▀██████▀████████████▐██
██▌██████████████████████
██▌███████████████████▐██
▐███████████████████████▌
▀██▄███████████████▄██▀
▀███▄███████████▄███▀
▀████▄▄███▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 
Sportsbet.io
│
│
│████████████████████████   ██   ██████

             ██      ████████████████

MORE THAN A BET!

██      ████████████████

██      █████████████████████   ██   ████████
[/quote]
Hero - Legendary Member
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color]
[color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color]
▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌
██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██
██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██
██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██
▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌
▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀
▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀
▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀[/td]
[td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp]
[font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████
[siz
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 11:37:47 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3), hosemary (2)
 #26872

Anybody have any idea how Q10 is playing out? I don’t really know anything at all about the sport.

Been trying to follow, hoping to win another point in LMS but not getting anywhere.  

Some deep dive into it online.....

Elfyn Evans -240
Oliver Solberg- 239

Heading into today's final power stage..

Our boy Evans had a puncture in the previous stage that cost him a lot of points and time according to some reports. I need Evans to save my LMS but I'm throwing some cash on Oliver Solberg.

Either way, I'm going to be bed happy....

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13364



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 01:14:53 PM
Merited by hosemary (2), Rikafip (1)
 #26873

Incredible mistake 300 meters from the end of the Power Stage! Oliver Solberg misses the final corner! Elfyn Evans is world champion!

Oliver Solberg was ahead, it was all over! He missed the very last braking point of the season!

https://www.autohebdof1.com/news/rally/Follow-the-Super-Sunday-of-the-Rally-of-Sardinia-live-with-live-text-updates.html#google_vignette

▄█████▄▄██████▄▄█████
▄██████████▀██▀▀████▄████
███████████▌██████▀███▄██
███████████▌████████▀██▄█
▐███████████████████████▌
██▀██████▀████████████▐██
██▌██████████████████████
██▌███████████████████▐██
▐███████████████████████▌
▀██▄███████████████▄██▀
▀███▄███████████▄███▀
▀████▄▄███▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 
Sportsbet.io
│
│
│████████████████████████   ██   ██████

             ██      ████████████████

MORE THAN A BET!

██      ████████████████

██      █████████████████████   ██   ████████
[/quote]
Hero - Legendary Member
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color]
[color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color]
▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌
██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██
██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██
██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██
▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌
▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀
▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀
▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀[/td]
[td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp]
[font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████
[siz
slackovic
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1629



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 01:19:13 PM
 #26874

/snip

It always like that during team transitions, when you're losing half of the Golden generation to retirement and the kids meant to occupy those positions are not living up to expectations..  Great teams like Nigeria, Italy and Belgium are good examples.

Yeah, but I hope that our team will manage to get back strong like we were before. I admit that we had a lot of luck when we played in the WC final in Russia, but playing like they played yesterday... I don't know what to say. I fear how we will look on Tuesday against Spain at home. I wonder how bookies will rate odds on Spain.

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8486



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 02:16:01 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2026, 02:43:35 PM by Rikafip
 #26875

I think we'll be a lot more open with Bilić, meaning that bigger teams will have it easier against us. That being said, in today's football you don't expect Gibraltar to concede 7 goals - let alone Croatia at home.
I hope he realised that Gvardiol and Vuskovic can't play together in those positions.


Incredible mistake 300 meters from the end of the Power Stage! Oliver Solberg misses the final corner! Elfyn Evans is world champion!
Sucks to lose the championship that way, but at least a couple of us managed to survive LMS, so thank you Mr. Solberg.  Wink


I wonder how bookies will rate odds on Spain.
1.27 on Spain to win. I would say that even bookies are more optimistic than us about our chances to get something out of that game. I don't think those few days are enough to recover from what happened yesterday.

slackovic
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1629



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 02:19:00 PM
 #26876

/snip

1.27 on Spain to win. I would say that even bookies are more optimistic than us about our chances to get something out of that game. I don't think those few days are enough to recover from what happened yesterday.

Well, this looks like a good opportunity to get something out of a defeat. But when I see that kind of opportunity, usually I oversee something and end up losing a bet. But after yesterday's game, I'm pretty sure that the morale is as low as it can be.

Asiska02
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 910



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 03:13:33 PM
 #26877

Anybody have any idea how Q10 is playing out? I don’t really know anything at all about the sport.

Been trying to follow, hoping to win another point in LMS but not getting anywhere.  

Some deep dive into it online.....

Elfyn Evans -240
Oliver Solberg- 239

Heading into today's final power stage..

Our boy Evans had a puncture in the previous stage that cost him a lot of points and time according to some reports. I need Evans to save my LMS but I'm throwing some cash on Oliver Solberg.

Either way, I'm going to be bed happy....

The sheet is yet to be updated, the game ought to have been over by now. I don’t even know the nature of the game or what they’re even playing, like I don’t have an idea the nature of the sport. I remember picking Evan’s to win with most point in Italy and from your online stats, it shows he was leading at some point, I hope he won it because that will save me from losing three points and getting a draw in this round.

Starting well in this round and getting two back to back defeat isn’t what I expected. Hoping this ends well in my favour as this is what separates me and my opponent with him winning three points against me if I lose this question or one points for each of us if I get the answer right.

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 03:41:48 PM
 #26878

Yeah, but I hope that our team will manage to get back strong like we were before. I admit that we had a lot of luck when we played in the WC final in Russia, but playing like they played yesterday... I don't know what to say. I fear how we will look on Tuesday against Spain at home. I wonder how bookies will rate odds on Spain.

Nah, the team is going to suffer a lot against a Spain , they'd spend the whole game playing in the gk box and may not concede as much as they did against England but they would suffer more.

The sheet is yet to be updated, the game ought to have been over by now. I don’t even know the nature of the game or what they’re even playing, like I don’t have an idea the nature of the sport. I remember picking Evan’s to win with most point in Italy and from your online stats, it shows he was leading at some point, I hope he won it because that will save me from losing three points and getting a draw in this round.

Evans won the title but he didn't score the highest points in Italy.

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
LTU_btc
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1569


Slava Ukraini!


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 03:42:23 PM
 #26879

Incredible mistake 300 meters from the end of the Power Stage! Oliver Solberg misses the final corner! Elfyn Evans is world champion!

Oliver Solberg was ahead, it was all over! He missed the very last braking point of the season!

https://www.autohebdof1.com/news/rally/Follow-the-Super-Sunday-of-the-Rally-of-Sardinia-live-with-live-text-updates.html#google_vignette
For those who didn't watched, here is video how it happened:
https://x.com/OfficialWRC/status/2106749547787812899
I can't remember anything similar. Whole season is behind, literally 2 corners remaining and then such mistake happens when your team already were starting celebrations. And Solberg didn't even had to push that hard... Feel sorry for Solberg, can't imagine how he feels now. It's like missingdecisive penalty on 90+5 minute.
When it comes to autosport, it reminds me 2008 F1 season finsih when Ferrari already started to celebrate Massa title and then out of nowhere Hamilton overtake Glock and got enough points to win championship.

paco92x
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 550



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 03:45:31 PM
 #26880

So, in the end, it's a draw between us. I guess that none of us can be happy with one point because it means nothing in aspiration to get to the middle of the table.

I went with Croatia even though I knew we are in a very bad form lately. I didn't get to watch the game against Spain, but after the game against Czech Republic I should have listen to my logical side that said to go with England. But even if I went with England, I'd probably go with under 2.5 goals so I'd lose anyway.

Yes, in the end, a sad draw for us. And yes, no one is happy about it, especially when you win or lose and your country gets trashed in the Nations League. I still can't believe we were so helpless and so out of their league in that one game. I know England have a good squad, but 0:7? I just can't comprehend it.

Pages: « 1 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!