Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to start?  (Read 1616 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 09:01:37 AM

Of course there are still many opportunities that we are not too late to enter this industry for you to invest. There is still time for us to save or buy bitcoin or other altcoins that can give us a good profit in the future.

If you have that good understanding and trust then go for it and make yourself the investment, we don't know what will happen next
but with your precise analysis, the chance is still good for your investment.

As long as you always invest as much as you can afford, don't force yourself to buy even if you know that you will be under pressure,
of course don't do that. Let's listen to what others are saying here that Invest what you can afford to lose, that's the only way you should be as a starting community here.

Yeah right, as long as you are using the amount that you are willing to spare, then the chance to succeed is possible,

Just make sure you are okay to lose the amount that you use. It will going to depend on how you see the potentials and opportunities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 798
Merit: 723

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 09:10:30 AM

Hi!

I have heard about Bitcoin back in 2017 but never got to learn regarding about it. I always thought that crypto was a fluke and that it would definitely not be a type of transaction until pandemic happens. So, as the title would suggest, is it too late to start investing on crypto? And if not, what would be the essentials to learn on working on it?

Thanks in advance!
It is not too late to invest in Crypto particularly Bitcoin, because so many people are beginning to accept Bitcoin while so many countries are also trying to legalize it to be accepted as a means of exchange which is a very good thing for Bitcoin as it gains popularity always.

You need patience and also do not invest with money you cannot afford to lose, moreover, do not take a loan to invest in Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Wisdom O

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 10:35:03 AM

Hi buddy,
It's never too late to start now that you have realized you short comings, some people became successful at their advance stage of life while some at their early stage, it all depends on who so starting is your best chances of getting it right. Know this nothing good comes easily so you have to work smart to achieve what you want... learn the basics  and set a goal.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 09:58:53 PM

This has been asked multiple times before and I keep saying that it is as normal as it gets to start whenever you can. It has been established that bitcoin has cycles, if you start buying at the very top then yes you are very late to the part and should have bought when it was lower, but right now it is on the low end of the cycle and you could buy right now and sell it later on as well which would not be an issue at all.

I do not know why people end up having doubts about this, because it is obvious that we are not going to end up with any issues at all, we will be basically doing as well as hoped if you buy right now and hold it until the cycle goes to the top.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
March 14, 2023, 12:28:55 AM

Hi!

I have heard about Bitcoin back in 2017 but never got to learn regarding about it. I always thought that crypto was a fluke and that it would definitely not be a type of transaction until pandemic happens. So, as the title would suggest, is it too late to start investing on crypto? And if not, what would be the essentials to learn on working on it?

Thanks in advance!
Almost everybody during the year 2015-2018 thought Bitcoin is just a scam especially when the issue of the MMM Japan scam happened but it's never too late for you to start now what's important is how you make use of the opportunity the market presented and your level of income with the inclusion of how dedicated you're with DCA investment in BTC.
I hope you understand that the best way to get good benefits in BTC is a long-term investment.
Sakanwa

Activity: 490
Merit: 132

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 05:07:12 PM

In life nothing is ever late I guess because if you should give something pending it will just be there until anytime you wise it okay for you to work with it, I tell you this it never late for you to invest on bitcoin I guess it your own time now to get into it because you have heard and see what it has brought to so many people around you and that why now you feel like to join and you still thinking it late no it never, everything in life has there own reason of making it pending before embarking on it so it never late no time is late you just have to do what is right and what is best to you that all so you are welcome to bitcoin.

Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 08:39:38 PM

it's never too late to start - this is truth. Yes, it is impossible to make super profits when trading bitcoin, but it is quite possible to make good money when using smart strategies. Although, in my opinion, now is the best time to make money on altcoins.
|MINER|

Activity: 1106
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 09:04:50 PM

Although, in my opinion, now is the best time to make money on altcoins.
It is true that from some of authentic Alt coin trader can gain a good amount of profit in small period. But even then I would like to disagree with you in this that it is the best time for investing on Alt coin . Because the current market is still on Risky position, Many alt-coins couldn't survive this risky bearish season. So there can be a chance of loosing fund . Even then if anyone wanna invest in alt-coin for big profit then I would also like to suggest invest in a small fund for ignoring big loss

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 09:32:00 PM

Although, in my opinion, now is the best time to make money on altcoins.
It is true that from some of authentic Alt coin trader can gain a good amount of profit in small period. But even then I would like to disagree with you in this that it is the best time for investing on Alt coin . Because the current market is still on Risky position, Many alt-coins couldn't survive this risky bearish season. So there can be a chance of loosing fund . Even then if anyone wanna invest in alt-coin for big profit then I would also like to suggest invest in a small fund for ignoring big loss
Market had never been that stable ever since which means volatility would be always its proper behavior and characteristics on which anyone could really be able to ride off with the waves with those market prices.
It is true that people would be always aiming on investing on altcoins which they do really believe out that they could really make money out of it or assure on having those multiple folds of their investment
without even trying out to realize about the risks because its not something that you could really be able to assure it out about its positive result.It would be always depending
or mattering on the demand in the end of the day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Crypto Library

Activity: 840
Merit: 758

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 09:54:26 PM

Hi!

Thanks in advance!
Yes it's  2k23 and the crypto industry is pretty spread out and It is also true that compared to 2017, the value of the market has increased several time but still there is a long way for goo. A large number of people in the world's population still do not know about Bitcoin, among them it is slowly moving away, So I think there are still golden opportunities which we should not miss. Not just trading, knowing about cryptocurrency, knowing about blockchain development, etc. can be worked on.
After that, if you have lazy funds, then start investing in bitcoin by doing DCA strategy, and hold it for long-term. And hope after few years later you will understand that it's not too late to start  Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 09:03:00 AM

I do not know why people end up having doubts about this, because it is obvious that we are not going to end up with any issues at all, we will be basically doing as well as hoped if you buy right now and hold it until the cycle goes to the top.
There is no reason why they keep asking about this other than being doubtful. If we keep this kind of feeling against Bitcoin, I was certain that we just end up selling our BTC at a losing price - buy high, sell low...
In this case, I don't make people think and ask "if are we going late" but rather help them think about the opportunity it gives to us while the market price is still low. No Pain, No gain - and if we keep doubtful, no way we can understand how crypto works.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 02:27:28 PM

There is no reason why they keep asking about this other than being doubtful. If we keep this kind of feeling against Bitcoin, I was certain that we just end up selling our BTC at a losing price - buy high, sell low...
In this case, I don't make people think and ask "if are we going late" but rather help them think about the opportunity it gives to us while the market price is still low. No Pain, No gain - and if we keep doubtful, no way we can understand how crypto works.

Aiming to help by providing information and ideas that can help to broaden the knowledge of other potential investors, by giving good insight, those aspiring traders will earn knowledge that they can use from this investment.

Understand both the risk can bring you decent opportunities to make things happen. Timing depends on
how you manage to balance both risk and opportunities.
browsiek

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 02:36:29 PM

if I could turn back time I would have wanted to learn crypto a long time ago.  It's a little late to start now but better than nothing, it takes enough time to be able to understand the concept of this crypto market which is learned and applied in transactions.  So for friends who want to start from scratch, never be afraid because it's never too late while you still can.
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1008
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 04:02:08 PM
Merited by Rruchi man (3), Y3shot (3), CryptoPanda (2), RockBell (2), DdmrDdmr (1), imamusma (1), Lida93 (1)

I have heard about Bitcoin back in 2017 but never got to learn regarding about it. I always thought that crypto was a fluke and that it would definitely not be a type of transaction until pandemic happens.
There are so many persons in your shoes too. Life happened and then learning how to trade was the only option they had. I will never forget the Covid pandemic that made us change our outlook on bitcoin. In fact, it did turn out to be a blessing becasue although I didn't fully kick-off day trading as at then, I became curious and followed the trading rabbit hole. I am glad it was worth it.

So, as the title would suggest, is it too late to start investing on crypto?
A straight-forward answer to your question is no. It is not too late to invest in crypto and in this case bitcoin. In fact, no one has the authority to tell you whether it is to late to learn or not. It is up to you. Secondly, you have signed up on one of bitcoin's most trusted forums, founded by the creator of bitcoin. You can be sure that the information gotten, if applied to your bitcoin journey will yield tremendous growth.

And if not, what would be the essentials to learn on working on it?
My suggestions are:
- use the search bar on the forum for any queries you have.
- use YouTube for video tutorials on any confusing concept.
- Read bitcoin books if you like to read. My recommendation - Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos

imamusma

Activity: 1344
Merit: 731

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 04:49:53 PM

I have heard about Bitcoin back in 2017 but never got to learn regarding about it. I always thought that crypto was a fluke and that it would definitely not be a type of transaction until pandemic happens.
There are so many persons in your shoes too. Life happened and then learning how to trade was the only option they had. I will never forget the Covid pandemic that made us change our outlook on bitcoin. In fact, it did turn out to be a blessing becasue although I didn't fully kick-off day trading as at then, I became curious and followed the trading rabbit hole. I am glad it was worth it.
No one should regret the time that has passed, now plan for the future. Bitcoin may have climbed higher than in its early years, but that shouldn't reduce anyone's chances of making profit. So it's never too late as long as they can still get on the same boat, that's bitcoin.

You can only say it's too late to buy bitcoins if you no longer have the money to buy them today, but if you have more budget then buy what you can afford to lose. That is the best advice for risk considerations.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 05:35:01 PM

Hi!
Thanks in advance!
It's never to late to start something especially making an investment into Bitcoin. With halving in just around the corner in within a year, you could definitely start right away to invest and do DCA regularly so you can just hold it if you want to get steady profit with Bitcoin because of the nature of Bitcoin that is even though the price could go down, Bitcoin will be recovered and it's easy the price get back to its place.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 433

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2023, 07:02:24 PM

Hi!

Thanks in advance!

No time is too late to invest in Bitcoin especially not this period and we are currently in the bear market which means that it is actually the best time to buy and hold more of your digital assets (cryptocurrency).
I will be advice that before you dive or jump into investing in in any coin, you should make sure to do your own ret(DYOR) as nothing is guaranteed in crypto and no one is expected to be held responsible for any actions you take.
You should also invest more in learning about what you're going into and also understand that crypto is highly volatile and just as it promises profits same also applies with the losses.
Now my advice is that you should also use the decentralized wallets rather than the centralized ones and you should always remember to protect your coins and never to share your seed phrase or your private key as there is a saying that "NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR COIN"
also avoid clicking on random links as you might be exposing your assets to cyber criminals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 08:03:09 PM

In life nothing is ever late I guess because if you should give something pending it will just be there until anytime you wise it okay for you to work with it, I tell you this it never late for you to invest on bitcoin I guess it your own time now to get into it because you have heard and see what it has brought to so many people around you and that why now you feel like to join and you still thinking it late no it never, everything in life has there own reason of making it pending before embarking on it so it never late no time is late you just have to do what is right and what is best to you that all so you are welcome to bitcoin.
No late time investing bitcoin, it is always there and open for everyone who come across it. What matters is getting a better understanding to invest in it to avoid mistakes. Like I always say the time we all have better understanding to invest bitcoin is the right time for knowing bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a partial investment that is only good to people who knew about it earlier before now,  it will always be good for both gor old comers and new comers.it is never late to start bitcoin,  every time is the best time yo start up the journey of bitcoin.
The most important thing about starting bitcoin is getting the right knowledge to get a better results.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1512
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 06:15:17 PM

No late time investing bitcoin, it is always there and open for everyone who come across it. What matters is getting a better understanding to invest in it to avoid mistakes. Like I always say the time we all have better understanding to invest bitcoin is the right time for knowing bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a partial investment that is only good to people who knew about it earlier before now,  it will always be good for both gor old comers and new comers.it is never late to start bitcoin,  every time is the best time yo start up the journey of bitcoin.
The most important thing about starting bitcoin is getting the right knowledge to get a better results.
As the words that may be familiar to our ears "time is money". Yes, it can be interpreted in several ways, including the opportunities that come to us, and when we just found out about bitcoin recently, it becomes an opportunity that rarely comes to other people. Opportunities that come to us are very valuable, so don't let them pass you by. And I think everyone will agree that it's never too late to start investing in bitcoin even though more than a decade has passed, the opportunity is still very open to start.

██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BobK71

Activity: 2128
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 18, 2023, 06:55:28 PM

Crypto is unpredictable. The price of Bitcoin is always going up and down. Sometimes up and sometimes down. Investors have to navigate through it. So coming here earlier or later doesn't matter. But if you invest according to the current situation of the market, you can get a good return. Currently the price of Bitcoin is $27400 and if you start investing from here it can gradually grow. I think the current time is perfect for investing in Bitcoin. Based on the future of probability and the current price I would say that it is not too late to start.