Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people stay poor?  (Read 3277 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 02:04:28 PM

The cause of poverty lies, first and foremost, in our thinking and upbringing. If, as a child, parents form an image of failure, telling the child that he is someone who cannot, that he will never succeed, then what can we expect from such a child when he grows up? Nothing worthwhile.
While on the other hand, that might even spur the child to do more even when the parents didn't believe in him or her. Some children might use that as a means of motivation to get back at the parent for not being in them.

There is a saying mentioned by an Arab thinker that I will try to translate literally: "One problem created by poverty calls for another, and this one in turn contributes to a new problem and ultimately leads to an endless series of devastating results." I think this saying practically summarizes one of the most important reasons for the persistence of poverty in the world and answers the question of why a person remains poor. The reason is simply poverty itself.
Many people do not want to be poor, circumstances and factors that seem uncontrollable to them play a big role.

It makes me sad more because of those uncontrollable factors which whether you accept or not the circumstance it is really hard time to be able to get us in being poor. It is like if you came from rich family and you have a family business even you are still a kid for sure in the future you also become rich because you'll following the steps. If we interpret it to poor sectors it not really good as still you follow steps from your family. I also people heard some breakdowns from them saying that they've done everything but still their struggling in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iadegbola34

Activity: 499
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 04:08:19 PM

Nobody would choose to remain poor they have a chance of getting rich. There are several factors that may influence their condition which may be; very low self esteem, no enabling environment for working opportunities, late adopter of opportunities, bad policies, laziness, luck.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2023, 04:22:22 PM

I have always wanted to ask this question is it that there is no opportunity or they do not want to get rich
Mate please more to this I am confused here.

Haha, Op because people don't put effort to get rich. I am damnn sure if they even put in a small effort they can easily enjoy a good living. All things become pointless when poor people don't put effort and consider themselves to be always poor because it's their fate haha. Fate beliefs are other than efforts. Poor mentality always forces poor people to stay poor, yeah I know it's weird but it's a fact. In life, everyone gets his chance and some people miss it by their own will and some don't realize that there is a hidden opportunity.

Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 04:40:26 PM

I have always wanted to ask this question is it that there is no opportunity or they do not want to get rich

I myself am confused on why you’re asking why people remain poor and I think you created this thread for the fun of it. So, for the fun of it, I’ll drop my opinion on why people remain poor.

There are a lot of reasons on why poor folks remain poor and wealth creation is at the root of it all. The ability and opportunity to build and sustain wealth is not there for everyone.

The opportunities to create wealth is not readily available to the common man. And even if it were, the common man wouldn’t willingly part with his wee funds at hand. Inflation or any other economic crisis would hit the common man much harder than it would the rich individual.

I don’t think anyone would willfully choose to remain poor. Everyone(at least the people that I know) likes the good things life has to offer and would want to acquire valuable and luxury items. No one wants to dwell in poverty. Generally, we live in a capitalist society where money is used to create more wealth thus increasing the gap between the rich and the poor. And the poor individual barely has enough money to live on.

Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 11:11:35 PM

I myself prefer investing in digital currency when compared to investing in real estate. the risks involved investing in crypto are very vulnerable, but the rewards are also greater in crypto I think than in real estate. I think there are many advantages to investing in crypto, we don't need and are not busy completing various administrations for our needs.

What's the relationship between this statement and the content of this post? Or was it a mistake that you copied and pasted your previous comment from the last thread you visited?

I myself prefer investing in digital currency when compared to investing in real estate. the risks involved investing in crypto are very vulnerable, but the rewards are also greater in crypto I think than in real estate. I think there are many advantages to investing in crypto, we don't need and are not busy completing various administrations for our needs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 12:30:31 AM

I think there are a lot of reasons why poor stay poor, there are poor that get rich because they choose the right decision in life most of them get rich because of businesses it is not that simple many poor people also do businesses but they are not successful that is why sometimes it will come up into my mind that becoming rich is in our luck even if we have a good decision but we are not lucky we were still became failed

LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 03:01:36 AM

Haha, Op because people don't put effort to get rich. I am damnn sure if they even put in a small effort they can easily enjoy a good living. All things become pointless when poor people don't put effort and consider themselves to be always poor because it's their fate haha. Fate beliefs are other than efforts. Poor mentality always forces poor people to stay poor, yeah I know it's weird but it's a fact. In life, everyone gets his chance and some people miss it by their own will and some don't realize that there is a hidden opportunity.

No effort, laziness is the root that makes people always poor, but sometimes no matter how hard you work, you can't get rich. Getting out of poverty and getting rich requires many factors, not just working hard to become rich, it's not easy. If you live in a country where the government is corrupt, inflation is hundreds of percent, money becomes trash, and no matter how hard you try, you will never get out of poverty. One factor that I think all rich people are lucky, without luck you will never be rich.

Usdt2023

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 03:02:21 AM

For me, money is not important, health, having a family, living how you want to live, even if you don't have much money, is good enough. The poorest live happier than the rich in my opinion
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 03:14:54 AM

No effort, laziness is the root that makes people always poor, but sometimes no matter how hard you work, you can't get rich. Getting out of poverty and getting rich requires many factors, not just working hard to become rich, it's not easy. If you live in a country where the government is corrupt, inflation is hundreds of percent, money becomes trash, and no matter how hard you try, you will never get out of poverty. One factor that I think all rich people are lucky, without luck you will never be rich.

That's also most of what I've heard from rich people that starts at the bottom, like they will say that they are lucky that they've found those customers or that they were lucky to take those risks that made them wealthy, though it doesn't mean that you are now relying on luck; you should do hard work also because luck won't get attracted to lazy people. Most rich people will say that you must take risks and work hard if you want to be successful.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 04:06:27 AM

There are several factors that can cause the poor to get poorer:
 1. Social and economic injustice
 2. lack of access to education
 3. lack of access to credit and capital
 4. the influence of the social environment
 However, it does not always mean that the poor do not have opportunities; there are several government policies and social programs that can help them improve their economic conditions.
THE ONLY WEAPON TO FIGHT INJUSTICE IS EDUCATION

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 04:49:16 AM

Nobody would choose to remain poor they have a chance of getting rich. There are several factors that may influence their condition which may be; very low self esteem, no enabling environment for working opportunities, late adopter of opportunities, bad policies, laziness, luck.
Everyone does want to be rich. But sometimes the opportunity for everyone will indeed be different. Environmental and social factors also influence. but what most hinders a person from changing his life circumstances is laziness that has become a habit. because most people who are rich they are people who are not lazy and are hard workers.
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 05:19:33 AM

Nobody wishes to be poor. But I have been made to understand that poverty is a mindset (I.e the way a man thinketh, so is he), and until people change their poverty mentality, and start believing in themselves, so will they remain poor. Because most people are poor simply because they always wish, while failing to take action, as actions is what brings results and not a wish.

And until such people start making plans, stay positive and take actions, they will still be poor.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 05:30:52 AM

The poor remains poor because they want to get rich or try to live the life of the rich. Thus spending more than what they need.
Money management is the key factor for one getting rich or stuck being poor. Planing and acting on it could potentially boost the rate for one becoming successful in life.
If you look at the world's richest person, they were poor too. But they had the ambition to overcome their lifestyle and broke the system to reach at this point. And no, no one wishes to stay poor. It's just the situation and their personal choices that holds them back.
OGsmall (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 07:17:10 AM

What's the relationship between this statement and the content of this post? Or was it a mistake that you copied and pasted your previous comment from the last thread you visited?

I prefer investing in digital currency when compared to investing in real estate. the risks involved in investing in crypto are very vulnerable, but the rewards are also greater in crypto I think than in real estate. I think there are many advantages to investing in crypto, we don't need and are not busy completing various administrations for our needs.

I would have said, this pots is wrong and it does not have a connection with what a have asked
You gave a wrong comment on this topic.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 09:29:38 AM

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with being poor, because the rich certainly need the poor, life in this world cannot run normally without the poor, it is the poor who do a lot for the rich, almost everything in this world is the result of the hands of the poor, the rich only use money or capital to continue to increase their wealth.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 12:00:43 PM

Not everyone who was born poor has the resources to get rich. Some our born with good looks, some gets lucky and some just doesn't really have anything. It  is really easier to say that they should just get up work to get rich because we are not in their shoes but if you dig deeper into reality, they are just trying to survive. Getting rich requires taking risks and risks are expensive.

The poor remains poor because they want to get rich or try to live the life of the rich. Thus spending more than what they need.
Money management is the key factor for one getting rich or stuck being poor. Planing and acting on it could potentially boost the rate for one becoming successful in life.
If you look at the world's richest person, they were poor too. But they had the ambition to overcome their lifestyle and broke the system to reach at this point. And no, no one wishes to stay poor. It's just the situation and their personal choices that holds them back.

Money management is impossible when there is nothing to manage. Some just manage to get through the day, and spend their money only for food and bills. There's nothing even left for savings or insurance. Living a happy life becomes the best option for most people, and happiness is relative.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 12:33:06 PM

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with being poor, because the rich certainly need the poor, life in this world cannot run normally without the poor, it is the poor who do a lot for the rich, almost everything in this world is the result of the hands of the poor, the rich only use money or capital to continue to increase their wealth.
You made this conclusion from your personal perception of poverty. If you really understand poverty and it causes, you would not say that there's nothing wrong in being poor.
The reason why there are so many poor people in some developing countries is because their leaders have refused to do the needful buy cat away the wealth meant for the poor.
Some poor people today are being paid ants and made to believe they can't survive without the ants while they are being used to kill elephants for the rich. That a mystery between rich and poor I discovered.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Erumo

Activity: 549
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 12:41:01 PM

Coz they are lazy, spineless, hesitating and scared bunch of losers. Afraid to do. Scared to check. Lazy to begin. Dont have their own opinion.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
Uruhara

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 12:57:11 PM

You made this conclusion from your personal perception of poverty. If you really understand poverty and it causes, you would not say that there's nothing wrong in being poor.
The reason why there are so many poor people in some developing countries is because their leaders have refused to do the needful buy cat away the wealth meant for the poor.
Some poor people today are being paid ants and made to believe they can't survive without the ants while they are being used to kill elephants for the rich. That a mystery between rich and poor I discovered.
Well it's true and every poor person will certainly have a desire to be rich. because the truth is no one wants to be born poor. but it is true that between the rich and the poor is mutual need of each other. and it is true that the rich cannot be called rich if there are no poor people. and the rich will not be able to do much if there no the poor in this world. and in fact indeed the hands of the poor have contributed a lot in every development in every country. they work hard with only being paid by very minimal wages.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2023, 01:39:02 PM

It is a very difficult matter for those who are really poor to become rich. Being a big man especially working under others is really a matter of hard work and patience. Because the dream of becoming a big man is a far cry from the limited amount of salary that you get if you work under others and you cannot run your own family well. But many successful people have taken themselves from the poor to a different level. To go from poor to rich, you have to be hardworking.  And build a business of your own. It is possible to become a big man only with that money to be successful in business.  So from now those who have dreams of becoming big should get involved in business and hope to get success in future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: