Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people stay poor?  (Read 3277 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 07:37:07 PM

I have always wanted to ask this question is it that there is no opportunity or they do not want to get rich
Mate please more to this I am confused here.

It's not that they don't want to be rich, but some people really can't see opportunities to become rich, a lack of research and knowledge also affects people's desires, so in my opinion it's not that they don't want to be rich but they don't feel confident to take one step forward to open the door to success (rich)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OGsmall (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 07:52:38 PM

I have always wanted to ask this question is it that there is no opportunity or they do not want to get rich
This your question isnveey funny and I just don't know how to explain this to you. First if all, I need to ask you this question " Are you rich?" People that are poor do not wish to be in such condition, it is circumstances that made them to be poor. If you are still confused why people get poor them I will want you to ask people around you why some persons are poor and others are rich. To be poor is not a sin but can be as a reflection of lazy or not able to meet up with opportunities. Some people are born poor so they need to work hard to become rich.

Mate, I ask this question to understand the importance of people being poor
Not like I am poor or rich myself but in my county, most people just choose to be poor and not working
And they just waiting for big opportunities without working.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 17, 2023, 09:47:05 PM

It's not that they don't want to be rich, but some people really can't see opportunities to become rich, a lack of research and knowledge also affects people's desires, so in my opinion it's not that they don't want to be rich but they don't feel confident to take one step forward to open the door to success (rich)

Some of them don't have the motivation to move forward and to change their path because of the wrong mindset believing that since they were born poor they will also die being poor. I think one another factor is they lack proper education so they aren't well informed about the possible opportunities that they could grab. Most of them don't even have enough knowledge about family planning so they can't control birthing which results in a bigger family and their focus is just to live and survive. They only rely on the government and can't find ways to earn better and it continues to the next generation.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 07:48:44 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2023, 09:34:06 PM by Moeda
Merited by G_Besar (1)

This life is indeed unique, because there are many things that will never be finished or ended, such as poverty problems, as long as there is still life, poverty will continue to occur, all theories for rich will never succeed in eliminating poverty, this is because poverty is the part of this life.
Eliminating poverty is the same as eliminating one word in everyday conversation. Like, black is the opposite of white. Good, the opposite of bad. Rich, the opposite of poor. Male, the opposite of female. Pros, opposites of cons. etc.
So, how is it possible in human life to erase a word that has become a provision of the word itself.  that the measure of a person's wealth is also based on the poverty level of other people. Poverty is also a positive thing in human life. We must be able to eliminate the perception of a word that creates a negative value. Previously the positive word had a good meaning, now the positive word has a bad meaning.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 07:58:07 PM

Some of them don't have the motivation to move forward and to change their path because of the wrong mindset believing that since they were born poor they will also die being poor. I think one another factor is they lack proper education so they aren't well informed about the possible opportunities that they could grab. Most of them don't even have enough knowledge about family planning so they can't control birthing which results in a bigger family and their focus is just to live and survive. They only rely on the government and can't find ways to earn better and it continues to the next generation.
Or simply they are just contented on what they do really have as of this moment.Yes, its not bad on being contented but if you are on a condition which you do see yourself on struggling on daily
living then it isnt really just right or something that you should really be that contented into that kind of condition.You should really be thinking up ways on how to make your living way more
better and you shouldnt really be that contented on being yourself to be on a hard situation. Try to go out and find opportunity and chances on which you do see that
you could changed up your life at least.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 09:32:48 PM
Merited by fillippone (1), G_Besar (1)

The first thing we must understand is that there are rich people because there are poor people. We say someone is rich because of the comparison with the poor. If everyone is rich, then we can't say it's rich, but the standard of living. You can see this in Brunei Darussalam, where everyone has equal wealth, no one stands out as richer. Second, it is the provision of Allah the Almighty, so that we help each other, that is where there is social interaction, so that we look after and care for each other. If all people are rich, then we don't need others, so there is no social interaction, caring and others in the life of society and the state. Third, in our belief in Islam, there is a law of zakat. Which every rich person has an obligation to pay zakat. One of the people who are entitled to receive zakat is the poor and needy. So that in this case it is impossible for the poor to disappear from the face of the earth, because if everyone on earth is already rich, and their lives are more than sufficient, then the law of zakat will disappear.
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 10:03:34 PM

Mate, I ask this question to understand the importance of people being poor

Do you ask the question to know why people are poor or to know the importance of being poor? 
Because there is nothing special about being poor; rather, it's just a lot of frustration, misery, and lots of other things, which will definitely make life boring most of the time, especially when the person can't even afford 2 square meals a day. 
Not like I am poor or rich myself but in my county, most people just choose to be poor and not working
And they just waiting for big opportunities without working.
Base on the comments and contribution you have gotten from other members you should have understand that this statement people choose to be poor is wrong, because no one will ever want to die poor, it's either they have tried and nothing is actually working the way they expected it and they gave up so easily without even thinking twice. But they actually don't like being poor.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2023, 10:51:05 PM

Eliminating poverty is the same as eliminating one word in everyday conversation. Like, black is the opposite of white. Good, the opposite of bad. Rich, the opposite of poor. Male, the opposite of female. Pros, opposites of cons. etc.
So, how is it possible in human life to erase a word that has become a provision of the word itself.  that the measure of a person's wealth is also based on the poverty level of other people. Poverty is also a positive thing in human life. We must be able to eliminate the perception of a word that creates a negative value. Previously the positive word had a good meaning, now the positive word has a bad meaning.

Poverty-if one has an inner core-causes one to evolve in an attempt to escape poverty. If a person is given money from birth, we often see such a person begin to degrade and literally burn through life. But personal development is one of life's goals.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 21, 2023, 11:39:02 PM

Being poor is not a choice- sometimes it is a mix of the failure of the system and the lack of any education on the part of the person. If there is one thing I realized while living in a third-world country, it is that being hardworking does not necessarily guarantee a bright future. Sometimes, the system forces a person to be poor despite being hardworking in his life.

Personally, I have witnessed several persons who are very hardworking but the opportunity for them to become rich is not there. The system fails the people in terms of providing better job opportunities and lifestyle in order to at least limit the burden of these people. For example, wages in a third-world country are relatively low and the costs of goods are very high, which prejudices these people greatly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 04:21:02 AM

I think the biggest factor that prevents a person from becoming rich or still poor is because of a mindset that doesn't want to change, sometimes people are too rigid so they don't want to keep up with developments that are happening, for example someone who trades conventionally and currently most conventional traders find it difficult to compete with online traders.

Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 593

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 04:27:22 AM

I think the biggest factor that prevents a person from becoming rich or still poor is because of a mindset that doesn't want to change, sometimes people are too rigid so they don't want to keep up with developments that are happening, for example someone who trades conventionally and currently most conventional traders find it difficult to compete with online traders.
the inability to adapt to the times and not being able to keep up with technological advances, will indeed make a person lose more opportunities. because today's biggest opportunities come more from technological advances. like the example you mentioned. that now trading online is much more effective than trading by opening a physical store. and well it all starts with mindset.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2023, 05:23:19 AM

the inability to adapt to the times and not being able to keep up with technological advances, will indeed make a person lose more opportunities. because today's biggest opportunities come more from technological advances. like the example you mentioned. that now trading online is much more effective than trading by opening a physical store. and well it all starts with mindset.

You should evolve like the technology but still this depends on the country as other country mostly first world country those old method of earning money is not effective anymore like there are already into it like selling juice. Even also you follow the Innovation if the country lacks of opportunities then still it is useless unless you got an online job . Most of the reasons why people stay poor is lack of education and also not have a decent paying job
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 31, 2023, 11:29:01 PM

The current economic situation are destroying the middle class and the poor are just getting poorer.

Inflation affect mostly the middle class and the poor. They found it difficult to survive during inflation. They hardly cope with their small scale business anymore because they profit made daily isn't enough to feed their family, so keep feeding on both their capital and profit. With time they eat up their capital and left with nothing.

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 06:42:21 AM

There is nothing wrong if there are still poor people, if everyone is rich then there will be no life because almost everything we enjoy is made by poor people, if we are rich people and want to eat beef of course buy from poor people who take care of cows, no there are rich people who want to take care of cows. or if we want to eat sea fish then we will buy from traders and they buy from fishermen, because no rich person wants to catch fish in the sea.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 07:17:34 AM

Being poor is not a choice- sometimes it is a mix of the failure of the system and the lack of any education on the part of the person. If there is one thing I realized while living in a third-world country, it is that being hardworking does not necessarily guarantee a bright future. Sometimes, the system forces a person to be poor despite being hardworking in his life.

Personally, I have witnessed several persons who are very hardworking but the opportunity for them to become rich is not there. The system fails the people in terms of providing better job opportunities and lifestyle in order to at least limit the burden of these people. For example, wages in a third-world country are relatively low and the costs of goods are very high, which prejudices these people greatly.
Sometimes the low-class family in superior nations are already considered rich in 3rd world countries. Being poor is not someone's fault even the word "staying poor" is not their choice, coz if they can choose to live a better life why not? It's just that they aren't given enough opportunities for them to change their life. I have personally experience myself being compared to other children's family, usually my grandma would say "look at him being a seafarer, engineer, teacher, police echetera... surely they have high wages and changed their lifestyle unlike you". Sometimes the pressure of being compared to someone can lose a person's confidence instead of using it as an inspiration. I have lived a life with a poor environment, and I understand them why they wanted me to be like other people, but even if they'd force me to be one, I won't.

I have also seen a lot of my batchmates trying hard to strive for their education but in the end, they didn't pursue their career due to lack of opportunity. I am not discouraging anyone who's struggling about their education, but in all honesty, once you graduate, it is up to you on how handle your life, not anyone even your family can do anything if there is no opportunity present. That is why some of my batchmates decided to work abroad coz they've realized that there's a huge lack of opportunity here in my country and even if there are, the competition is extremely huge and most of the time it requires a ton of money. In the 3rd world country, there's this popular saying that "if you want to have money, you need to have money", though it is absurd, once you live in this kind of environment it does make sense.
Comingdown

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 03:04:25 PM

In my country (Philippines), there are so many reasons why people stay poor. Here in the Philippines, studying here is more like a privilege, not a right. Many people here don't have access to quality education which can limit their job options and the standard here are so high. For example, I had seen a post where you need to be at least a college graduate to apply at the grocery store to be in charge of the cashier. The system here is also broken and so much corruption going on to the point where the resources could be used to reduce the number of people of unemployed, produce jobs, and invest in the country's professionals instead it is used in the wrong way and slow down our economy. Lastly, In many parts of my country, it can be hard to find stable work because there aren't enough facilities and there aren't enough jobs. But still, even with these obstacles in life, I believe we are responsible for our future because we're the ones who will decide if we want to stay poor and complain about the broken system or get out of the system and be completely free.
Mario Yamasaki

Activity: 737
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 03:07:44 PM

Poverty is a very complex thing and it will be difficult to eliminate or even reduce it. Many people think that if they are rich they will be happy. This is a mistake in thinking because many poor people are also happy again, because sometimes life really has to work hard.
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 03:09:26 PM

The current economic situation are destroying the middle class and the poor are just getting poorer.

Inflation affect mostly the middle class and the poor. They found it difficult to survive during inflation. They hardly cope with their small scale business anymore because they profit made daily isn't enough to feed their family, so keep feeding on both their capital and profit. With time they eat up their capital and left with nothing.
Indeed, during the economic crisis, the impact that was felt the most was for the lower middle class, they had to go out of business because they were unable to survive such a difficult situation. They do not benefit from what they do, but they continue to experience losses so that the money that becomes capital must be used up to fulfill the integrity of life. Not many of them are able to maintain the business they built from the start. Large companies that have a lot of capital alone can experience deadlock, especially those that use makeshift capital.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 03:31:31 PM

Sometimes the low-class family in superior nations are already considered rich in 3rd world countries. Being poor is not someone's fault even the word "staying poor" is not their choice, coz if they can choose to live a better life why not? It's just that they aren't given enough opportunities for them to change their life. I have personally experience myself being compared to other children's family, usually my grandma would say "look at him being a seafarer, engineer, teacher, police echetera... surely they have high wages and changed their lifestyle unlike you". Sometimes the pressure of being compared to someone can lose a person's confidence instead of using it as an inspiration. I have lived a life with a poor environment, and I understand them why they wanted me to be like other people, but even if they'd force me to be one, I won't.

I have also seen a lot of my batchmates trying hard to strive for their education but in the end, they didn't pursue their career due to lack of opportunity. I am not discouraging anyone who's struggling about their education, but in all honesty, once you graduate, it is up to you on how handle your life, not anyone even your family can do anything if there is no opportunity present. That is why some of my batchmates decided to work abroad coz they've realized that there's a huge lack of opportunity here in my country and even if there are, the competition is extremely huge and most of the time it requires a ton of money. In the 3rd world country, there's this popular saying that "if you want to have money, you need to have money", though it is absurd, once you live in this kind of environment it does make sense.
being poor can happen because of the circumstances of being born poor and must be full of power to turn him into rich, no one wants to be like this, even in my religion we must be able to be rich to be able to provide assistance to those in need, so many rich people are originally from poor people , so that in the end they do not forget their former origins so that they can benefit others, and I think people like that are real rich people, even though they have a lot of wealth for alms but their wealth increases. On the other hand, everyone's abilities are different, even though we are highly educated, but materially we may be inferior to others, but humans have different life goals, we often see that even though life is simple, children's education is the main goal, and they are satisfied with their achievements. , so that their children have a good education
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 03:52:43 PM

There are a bunch of reasons why people stay poor and can't move to upper financial levels. Sometimes it's the lack of opportunities or resources, and other times it could be due to circumstances beyond their control. No matter how much they try, they just can't improve. This happens mainly due to lack of government support and unbalanced/bad economy of the country. Again, some can't improve due to lack of financial education or not knowing how to break the cycle of poverty. And then there are people that wants to stay poor, wait for others to improve their situation, while blaming the same people for their situation.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: