Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 07:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72]
  Print  
Author Topic: [v2][Self Moderated] In Merits, Count Down To Your Next Rank...  (Read 45249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 5 merit deleted.)
Sammysmart001
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 109


JAH OVER ALL🙇🙏


View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 04:08:21 PM
Merited by Cointikka (2)
 #1421

My Countdown to full member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 10


Cointikka
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 666
Merit: 202



View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 05:40:36 PM
 #1422

My Countdown to full member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 10

I was scrolling through different boards, and I suddenly put a stop to my scrolling when I saw a Nigerian board guy asking for merits on this thread. Why? When your local board has a local merit source and a global merit source. I am unable to logically & statiscaly comprehend why you, from that local Nigerian board, are now coming up in this thread and requesting merits. I did check your posting history & found that you have been consistent with your ideas. I have a few merits left with me. I gave those to you. Best of Luck for 8 more merits Grin

MusaPk
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 479



View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 06:21:31 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2026, 04:11:52 PM by MusaPk
Merited by Woodie (1)
 #1423

My countdown to Hero Rank
Number of merit(s) left: 25 21

L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 234



View Profile
September 05, 2026, 02:06:13 PM
 #1424

My Countdown to full member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 10

I was scrolling through different boards, and I suddenly put a stop to my scrolling when I saw a Nigerian board guy asking for merits on this thread. Why? When your local board has a local merit source and a global merit source. I am unable to logically & statiscaly comprehend why you, from that local Nigerian board, are now coming up in this thread and requesting merits. I did check your posting history & found that you have been consistent with your ideas. I have a few merits left with me. I gave those to you. Best of Luck for 8 more merits Grin
Cmon don’t be ridiculous.
This is a general board and anyone from any local board can apply here, and whether they have a thousand merit sources or not is and shouldn’t be none of anyone’s concern, neither is it any form of criteria for submitting an entry here. I see you also submitted an entry, so why not just focus on why you’re here, and if you’re moved to help anyone grow by supporting them, you can do so without literally bringing up local boards into it, it looks very childish you know.

Cointikka
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 666
Merit: 202



View Profile WWW
September 06, 2026, 01:29:02 PM
 #1425

Cmon don’t be ridiculous.
This is a general board and anyone from any local board can apply here, and whether they have a thousand merit sources or not is and shouldn’t be none of anyone’s concern, neither is it any form of criteria for submitting an entry here. I see you also submitted an entry, so why not just focus on why you’re here, and if you’re moved to help anyone grow by supporting them, you can do so without literally bringing up local boards into it, it looks very childish you know.
Yeah!  Grin Whatever! Cool
Rather than giving me a class on how I should reply, you could have supported that individual, who I am sure is from your community. Oh! Sorry! You might have run out of sMerits  Grin Your classiest reply shows you are useful for nothing  Grin A classiest example of hypocrisy. I also doubt you are an alt of someone known. Highly secure and fortified. I am working on a project to spill the truth. I suspected you because you were not happy with my reply  Grin Wait.. Loading..

Edit: If you reply, then it confirms my hunch. If you don't, it gives me more confidence to do... Loading... Wink Grin Peace!

L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 234



View Profile
September 06, 2026, 02:54:40 PM
 #1426

Yeah!  Grin Whatever! Cool
Rather than giving me a class on how I should reply, you could have supported that individual, who I am sure is from your community. Oh! Sorry! You might have run out of sMerits  Grin Your classiest reply shows you are useful for nothing  Grin A classiest example of hypocrisy. I also doubt you are an alt of someone known. Highly secure and fortified. I am working on a project to spill the truth. I suspected you because you were not happy with my reply  Grin Wait.. Loading..

Edit: If you reply, then it confirms my hunch. If you don't, it gives me more confidence to do... Loading... Wink Grin Peace!
Haha, I know your type… the jobless types that goes around looking for people to troll on…

Unfortunately, I’ve got far better things to do than feed the egos of a senseless sadist. Go get a life and stop trying to look for people to mess with.

But you’re right about one thing, engaging someone like is a complete waste of time and not worth anyone’s time, and I was wrong to have wasted my time on something like you.

But if you really wanna brawl then why not open a thread and invite me, then I can have all the time to talk to you, obviously not here and not now…

Edit: Oh yeah, I knew I’ve seen that username somewhere. Who else if not the one who only realized how shitty a company is immediately after he was kicked out from their signature Campaign, Cheesy… before you talk about hypocrisy, first take a good look at the mirror and deal with the person you see there before facing someone else okay??

Cointikka
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 666
Merit: 202



View Profile WWW
September 06, 2026, 03:49:14 PM
 #1427


Haha, I know your type… the jobless types that goes around looking for people to troll on…

Unfortunately, I’ve got far better things to do than feed the egos of a senseless sadist. Go get a life and stop trying to look for people to mess with.

But you’re right about one thing, engaging someone like is a complete waste of time and not worth anyone’s time, and I was wrong to have wasted my time on something like you.

But if you really wanna brawl then why not open a thread and invite me, then I can have all the time to talk to you, obviously not here and not now…

Edit: Oh yeah, I knew I’ve seen that username somewhere. Who else if not the one who only realized how shitty a company is immediately after he was kicked out from their signature Campaign, Cheesy… before you talk about hypocrisy, first take a good look at the mirror and deal with the person you see there before facing someone else okay??
LOL! By my writing, you know my type? That is a good hypothesis Grin, and you also know that I am jobless Grin Grin That is some kind of voodoo!! Anyways, you still did not give any merits to that person. That is astounding and stubbornness at its best, with a touch of hypocrisy. I guess he/she came on this thread/board because of members like you who are hiding behind their alts. Take care and Peace once again Tongue

Frankolala
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1017


#on God


View Profile WWW
September 07, 2026, 08:53:57 PM
Merited by MorganaX (3), Nightwatchmare (2), gracreavix (2), Alpha Marine (1)
 #1428

My Countdown to Legendary member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 23

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
MorganaX
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 160



View Profile
September 10, 2026, 10:17:10 AM
 #1429

My Countdown to Legendary member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 23


The journey of being a legendary member is not an easy and you have grown so close to achieve this great accomplishment.

I have offered my little help, hopefully others can also chip in. see you at legendary my friend, hopefully one day, I will attain this honors too

Moreno233
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 476


Trust the process, imbibe consistency


View Profile
September 10, 2026, 01:56:16 PM
 #1430

My Countdown to Hero member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 25













██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
kingstep
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 200
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 14, 2026, 03:23:00 PM
Merited by Nwadiche (5), Bitcoin.com97 (1)
 #1431

My Countdown to full member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 14



Woodie
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2688
Merit: 992



View Profile WWW
September 19, 2026, 09:36:50 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2026, 07:25:42 AM by Woodie
Merited by examplens (2), MusaPk (1), Cointikka (1)
 #1432

My Countdown to Legendary member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 13  9

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 516


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 09:51:19 PM
 #1433

My Countdown to Hero Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 6

POPOLUV
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 686
Merit: 476



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:53:50 PM
 #1434

My Countdown to Hero Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 24

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Antidote47k
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 126
Merit: 96

Every man craves certainty!


View Profile
Today at 11:31:29 AM
 #1435


My Countdown to full member Rank
Number of Merit(s) left: 4

Different patterns
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 658
Merit: 234



View Profile
Today at 11:44:33 AM
 #1436

My countdown to Sr Member Rank
Number of merit (s) left: 17

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!