Sammysmart001
Full Member
 

Activity: 280
Merit: 109
JAH OVER ALL🙇🙏
|
 |
September 04, 2026, 04:08:21 PM |
|
My Countdown to full member Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 10
|
|
|
|
|
Cointikka
|
 |
September 04, 2026, 05:40:36 PM |
|
My Countdown to full member Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 10
I was scrolling through different boards, and I suddenly put a stop to my scrolling when I saw a Nigerian board guy asking for merits on this thread. Why? When your local board has a local merit source and a global merit source. I am unable to logically & statiscaly comprehend why you, from that local Nigerian board, are now coming up in this thread and requesting merits. I did check your posting history & found that you have been consistent with your ideas. I have a few merits left with me. I gave those to you. Best of Luck for 8 more merits 
|
|
|
|
|
MusaPk
|
 |
September 04, 2026, 06:21:31 PM Last edit: September 29, 2026, 04:11:52 PM by MusaPk |
|
My countdown to Hero Rank Number of merit(s) left: 25 21
|
|
|
|
|
L E G E N D A R Y
|
 |
September 05, 2026, 02:06:13 PM |
|
My Countdown to full member Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 10
I was scrolling through different boards, and I suddenly put a stop to my scrolling when I saw a Nigerian board guy asking for merits on this thread. Why? When your local board has a local merit source and a global merit source. I am unable to logically & statiscaly comprehend why you, from that local Nigerian board, are now coming up in this thread and requesting merits. I did check your posting history & found that you have been consistent with your ideas. I have a few merits left with me. I gave those to you. Best of Luck for 8 more merits  Cmon don’t be ridiculous. This is a general board and anyone from any local board can apply here, and whether they have a thousand merit sources or not is and shouldn’t be none of anyone’s concern, neither is it any form of criteria for submitting an entry here. I see you also submitted an entry, so why not just focus on why you’re here, and if you’re moved to help anyone grow by supporting them, you can do so without literally bringing up local boards into it, it looks very childish you know.
|
|
|
|
|
Cointikka
|
 |
September 06, 2026, 01:29:02 PM |
|
Cmon don’t be ridiculous. This is a general board and anyone from any local board can apply here, and whether they have a thousand merit sources or not is and shouldn’t be none of anyone’s concern, neither is it any form of criteria for submitting an entry here. I see you also submitted an entry, so why not just focus on why you’re here, and if you’re moved to help anyone grow by supporting them, you can do so without literally bringing up local boards into it, it looks very childish you know.
Yeah!  Whatever!  Rather than giving me a class on how I should reply, you could have supported that individual, who I am sure is from your community. Oh! Sorry! You might have run out of sMerits  Your classiest reply shows you are useful for nothing  A classiest example of hypocrisy. I also doubt you are an alt of someone known. Highly secure and fortified. I am working on a project to spill the truth. I suspected you because you were not happy with my reply  Wait.. Loading.. Edit: If you reply, then it confirms my hunch. If you don't, it gives me more confidence to do... Loading...  Peace!
|
|
|
|
|
L E G E N D A R Y
|
 |
September 06, 2026, 02:54:40 PM |
|
Yeah!  Whatever!  Rather than giving me a class on how I should reply, you could have supported that individual, who I am sure is from your community. Oh! Sorry! You might have run out of sMerits  Your classiest reply shows you are useful for nothing  A classiest example of hypocrisy. I also doubt you are an alt of someone known. Highly secure and fortified. I am working on a project to spill the truth. I suspected you because you were not happy with my reply  Wait.. Loading.. Edit: If you reply, then it confirms my hunch. If you don't, it gives me more confidence to do... Loading...  Peace! Haha, I know your type… the jobless types that goes around looking for people to troll on… Unfortunately, I’ve got far better things to do than feed the egos of a senseless sadist. Go get a life and stop trying to look for people to mess with. But you’re right about one thing, engaging someone like is a complete waste of time and not worth anyone’s time, and I was wrong to have wasted my time on something like you. But if you really wanna brawl then why not open a thread and invite me, then I can have all the time to talk to you, obviously not here and not now… Edit: Oh yeah, I knew I’ve seen that username somewhere. Who else if not the one who only realized how shitty a company is immediately after he was kicked out from their signature Campaign,  … before you talk about hypocrisy, first take a good look at the mirror and deal with the person you see there before facing someone else okay??
|
|
|
|
|
Cointikka
|
 |
September 06, 2026, 03:49:14 PM |
|
Haha, I know your type… the jobless types that goes around looking for people to troll on… Unfortunately, I’ve got far better things to do than feed the egos of a senseless sadist. Go get a life and stop trying to look for people to mess with. But you’re right about one thing, engaging someone like is a complete waste of time and not worth anyone’s time, and I was wrong to have wasted my time on something like you. But if you really wanna brawl then why not open a thread and invite me, then I can have all the time to talk to you, obviously not here and not now… Edit: Oh yeah, I knew I’ve seen that username somewhere. Who else if not the one who only realized how shitty a company is immediately after he was kicked out from their signature Campaign,  … before you talk about hypocrisy, first take a good look at the mirror and deal with the person you see there before facing someone else okay?? LOL! By my writing, you know my type? That is a good hypothesis  , and you also know that I am jobless  That is some kind of voodoo!! Anyways, you still did not give any merits to that person. That is astounding and stubbornness at its best, with a touch of hypocrisy. I guess he/she came on this thread/board because of members like you who are hiding behind their alts. Take care and Peace once again 
|
|
|
|
Frankolala
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1017
#on God
|
 |
September 07, 2026, 08:53:57 PM |
|
My Countdown to Legendary member Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 23
|
|
|
|
|
MorganaX
|
 |
September 10, 2026, 10:17:10 AM |
|
My Countdown to Legendary member Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 23
The journey of being a legendary member is not an easy and you have grown so close to achieve this great accomplishment. I have offered my little help, hopefully others can also chip in. see you at legendary my friend, hopefully one day, I will attain this honors too
|
|
|
|
Moreno233
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1204
Merit: 476
Trust the process, imbibe consistency
|
 |
September 10, 2026, 01:56:16 PM |
|
My Countdown to Hero member Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 25
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
kingstep
|
My Countdown to full member Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 14
|
|
|
|
|
|
Woodie
|
 |
September 19, 2026, 09:36:50 AM Last edit: October 03, 2026, 07:25:42 AM by Woodie Merited by examplens (2), MusaPk (1), Cointikka (1) |
|
My Countdown to Legendary member Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 13 9
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
snowpega
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 09:51:19 PM |
|
My Countdown to Hero Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 6
|
|
|
|
|
POPOLUV
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 06:53:50 PM |
|
My Countdown to Hero Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 24
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Antidote47k
Member


Activity: 126
Merit: 96
Every man craves certainty!
|
 |
Today at 11:31:29 AM |
|
My Countdown to full member Rank Number of Merit(s) left: 4
|
|
|
|
|
|
Different patterns
|
 |
Today at 11:44:33 AM |
|
My countdown to Sr Member Rank Number of merit (s) left: 17
|
|
|
|
|