Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Without government job we can survive  (Read 1892 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 809

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2023, 12:04:38 PM

In today's time that we have, you must be a strategic person. It is not right that we depend or rely on things from the government. Because the government only supports our citizens of a country.

Then in reality, many people survive without government help. Just like my life, I can survive without the help of the government,
because I know that no one will help me but myself.

The reality of life is that government has little part on the way we live specifically on having job. I think the only part that they do is some support for businesses to offer more jobs to people. I agree that being strategic in life is one way for us to have job and earn to support our basic needs. It all boils down to our personal efforts to survive the society that we live in today.

Government plays a big part on economy there law set on their country is one of the reason why investor pour their money on their target countries. They also help their people to get proper infrastructure to be equip with knowledge to be prepared on the jobs which available on the market.

If no government will maintain the country I doubt that there are any investor will risk their money on that country because this is dangerous to them. No government no law regulating people and for sure many would think about crazy things because no one will stop them.

Yeah indeed it really need our effort to live or earn a living but if no businessman will come up and offer livelihood to the people in nearest places for sure people will struggle because no opportunities are available to anyone there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reagansimms

Activity: 966
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 01:03:12 PM

Surely we can survive but though one of the government obligation is to provide social amenities for the people but that doesn't mean our survival is dependent on them rather people survive through venturing into one business or the other, sixty percent of the richest men in the world did not make his money through government instead they only pay taxes.
Providing employment is a mandatory duty for the government, but if domestic employment is limited, The government must facilitate its citizens to work abroad. In the midst of an increasingly squeezed economy, who can wait for jobs to be provided by the government. Under these conditions, society must be super active in trying to get out of economic pressure.

They have to create their own jobs to survive, there are still many simple things that can be done if they don't have the capital to open a business. Waiting for jobs to be provided by the government is not a solution when economic conditions are falling due to the issue of recession. Whatever happens, we must be independent by starting to open our own jobs, even without assistance from the government.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 02:50:44 PM

The government will do the best so that all citizens can get a job or business so that they can make them more prosperous and of course get the benefits of income tax, unfortunately economic problems are very complicated and requires a long time or process.
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 423

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 04:07:51 PM

They have to create their own jobs to survive, there are still many simple things that can be done if they don't have the capital to open a business.

Yes mate your very correct. Waiting for the government to create employment is not feasible what if the  government fails to meet up with the expectations of the her citizens, what would then be the outcome? Will the citizens fight the government or otherwise? This is the reason why one must be on the productivity mindset so as to be on track.

Being creative, you can have skills that can fetch you a source of income, you can do trade to make profit. There are lots of petty street business which does not require any much capital to start up. One can get engaged in that exercise so as to survive than waiting for government job which no one knows when it would commence and even of it happens the possibility of securing a spot for yourself is just limited as they have their lackeys, cronies and family to fill up the slots available maybe just nothing or a few slot would be out for the citizenry.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 04:53:55 PM

The government will do the best so that all citizens can get a job or business so that they can make them more prosperous and of course get the benefits of income tax, unfortunately economic problems are very complicated and requires a long time or process.

Economic problems will never be difficult if the government can manage them very well because the economic sector is an important sector that the government needs to pay attention to in order to show the progress of its country to other countries. And for income through tax, I think this is also channeled by the government into state infrastructure and also into the assistance section for the community, both in cash and in non-cash.

Because taxes from the country must also be managed properly by the state in order to make the country prosperous and this is marked by the welfare felt by the community. So this actually won't be so difficult if it can be managed properly by the government, starting from the center down to the regions.
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2023, 06:11:46 PM

Providing employment is a mandatory duty for the government, but if domestic employment is limited, The government must facilitate its citizens to work abroad. In the midst of an increasingly squeezed economy, who can wait for jobs to be provided by the government. Under these conditions, society must be super active in trying to get out of economic pressure.
The government must have a solution when jobs are no longer available and there should be another way when it is limited, whereas for those who work abroad it means there is no other choice but to choose that path so that their needs are met, now we are still seeing what percentage of the unemployed are happened in every country and even this can be a burden for the country even though I know it is the government's obligation to find a solution to the unemployment.

They have to create their own jobs to survive, there are still many simple things that can be done if they don't have the capital to open a business. Waiting for jobs to be provided by the government is not a solution when economic conditions are falling due to the issue of recession. Whatever happens, we must be independent by starting to open our own jobs, even without assistance from the government.
It would be much better for them to open their own jobs because this is the best solution when they hit a dead end and there is no need to expect the government anymore, now some economies have started to decline due to inflation and recessions that often occur but I am sure for creative people by opening a business himself he will make better what he does.

If there is no capital, there are still social media that can be developed to start a business without capital, because the internet has provided various ways about this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 06:58:05 PM

In my life until now and I have seen how difficult it is to get a job provided by the government, no matter how hard we try to get a high education and have a good academic degree in college. But if the state does not facilitate and jobs are not available, then the prospect of working under the government will be much more difficult.

I am more inclined to agree with the mindset that you apply, where we have to work harder to reach a much better financial stage, running a small business is much better than expecting the government to be there to provide jobs. Business is a promising job, we are the sole owner and not regulated by anyone's system.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2023, 07:51:57 PM

Let us be realistic to ourselves, is good to extreme to wait for government to make provision of every in a country, sometimes when we graduate from higher colleges we expected government to create employment opportunities but in some points government keep adamant of making employment be visible and available to the mass,  on my instinct I said without government employment man can survive, I started a popcorn 🍿 business which I managed alone but right now have workers under me which I'm paying and now planning to establish another business.

I salute you who have succeeded in becoming entrepreneurs and creating jobs, you have helped many people and their families from having difficulties getting jobs now. I hope all your future business plans will run smoothly.

all students in the doctrine to get brilliant achievements so that one day they can work in government and to be honest it is a doctrine that destroys the enthusiasm of young people to create jobs and become new businessmen.

- in my city, there are still many parents who think that children who have worked in government offices have become successful, and this has become prestige in the social environment. I and my partner don't work in government but we still have money and also stable life from all kinds of efforts we do (business and side job) -

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2023, 08:34:43 PM

Many people are surviving without government jobs, but while government jobs can not be compared to the private sector, where you can be fired at any time and government jobs enjoy lots of freedom, it is now even harder to get government jobs because, in my region, the majority of young people are finding it difficult to get and are pursuing programming(tech) and entrepreneurship. The main problem now is that there has not been any increase in the pay for government officials, and with inflation,  the money is not even enough to keep up with their daily needs. and the only government officials enjoying government jobs are politicians.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 10:03:21 PM

Let us be realistic to ourselves, is good to extreme to wait for government to make provision of every in a country, sometimes when we graduate from higher colleges we expected government to create employment opportunities but in some points government keep adamant of making employment be visible and available to the mass,  on my instinct I said without government employment man can survive, I started a popcorn 🍿 business which I managed alone but right now have workers under me which I'm paying and now planning to establish another business.

having an idea or an idea is a way to defend yourself from dependence on the government, whether it's from work or social assistance from the government.
In my opinion, job opportunities from the government are very minimal to achieve one's financial freedom if he/she already has a family, but creating their own jobs is better in my opinion.
don't wait for the government to open jobs for you, but create your own jobs to survive.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 10:08:12 PM

having an idea or an idea is a way to defend yourself from dependence on the government, whether it's from work or social assistance from the government.
In my opinion, job opportunities from the government are very minimal to achieve one's financial freedom if he/she already has a family, but creating their own jobs is better in my opinion.
don't wait for the government to open jobs for you, but create your own jobs to survive.
Never ever make yourself that heavily reliant on what government do offer or what they do specially if we do talk about on having a job or something that we could make out money.Lets not wait because if your gov't
turns out to be shitty and doesnt really care about their citizens conditions or they didnt really act out on what they should really want to be then you would be fucked up in the end.Better to find ways on your
own and never be having that waiting game kind of behavior.There are opportunities around which you could be involving with which is something that you would really be able to
add up your additional income or having your other job or your main job if you do strive up your best on finding one.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 11:03:04 PM

Having a business and being employed are two completely different things. The former is a lot riskier but when it works, it pays a lot while the latter may be dependent on the socioeconomic conditions of your area and will be easier to get and achieve compared to the former. It all just depends on your skill set and what you can do to your employer. If you have a lot to offer, most probably you'll get jobs very easily. Not everyone has the business acumen to start creating their own businesses and succeed from there.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 02:15:20 AM

being a young person at this time is required to be creative and be able to become an entrepreneur, whatever it is the business must be able to generate money, we cannot expect the government to provide jobs. just like Handa doing popcorn business, of course you want to add more popcorn outlet branches, and you are here of course looking for sources of income from the crypto world, until finally you have several sources of income because your business is growing, so you feel financial freedom because you are at home, money is already working for you

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 02:49:33 AM

Most also of the jobs provided by government is project based meaning after the project you are now unemployed though it takes more years and unending because there are a lot of projects for the government. They are just targeting those people that are hard time finding jobs unlike those college graduates that has an edge already. They priorities construction workers that is why it is better to make your own move than wait from them
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 03:58:23 AM

The fact that is happening right now is that many countries do not really care about the economic conditions of their citizens, we certainly do not waste time continuing to blame the country, without the country we can live, if in our country it is difficult to find a life then looking for work in another country is a must we do.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 04:16:23 AM

Surely we can survive but though one of the government obligation is to provide social amenities for the people but that doesn't mean our survival is dependent on them rather people survive through venturing into one business or the other, sixty percent of the richest men in the world did not make his money through government instead they only pay taxes.

The most important task of the state is to provide welfare for its citizens, this is of course a tough task and takes a long time, but as long as the state is serious about overcoming the problem of poverty and increasing welfare then this can be realized.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 05:21:04 AM

I guess you are trying to say that we shouldn't wait for the government to create jobs for us, right? Or are you saying that we shouldn't just depend on government/federal jobs? In both cases, you are correct tough. Relying solely on government jobs isn't the only way to survive and succeed. There aren't enough federal jobs to employ all the people and its very competitive. And equally, we shouldn't be waiting for the government to create job opportunities in the market. It's great  how you've taken matters into your own hands and started a small business that's not only providing for you but also creating employment opportunities for others. Entrepreneurship and self-employment is what actually pushes the economy forward.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1097

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 06:00:47 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2023, 03:07:40 AM by slapper

Many people are surviving without government jobs, but while government jobs can not be compared to the private sector, where you can be fired at any time and government jobs enjoy lots of freedom, it is now even harder to get government jobs because, in my region, the majority of young people are finding it difficult to get and are pursuing programming(tech) and entrepreneurship. The main problem now is that there has not been any increase in the pay for government officials, and with inflation,  the money is not even enough to keep up with their daily needs. and the only government officials enjoying government jobs are politicians.
Wow, private and government occupations are so different! Totally different. It's unfortunate that young people can't get government jobs. Programming and creating a business are trendy. Is there a deeper issue? Government jobs and their position in society may need reevaluation.

"The grass is always greener on the other side" springs to mind. The truth is that government workers barely make it. It's like driving a fantastic automobile that can't climb hills!

Hopefully, government workers will get raises and young people will find occupations that match their abilities and interests. Business and code may be the future!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TalkativeCoin

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2023, 06:09:41 AM

The fact of the matter is that more and more people who are just a little bit above average more amibictious, motivated, and most importantly, not naive, are moving away from government jobs because they:

a) know they can most likely have better income
b) don't want to be surrounded by DMV-like work ethics/co-worker profile
c) wanna try different things/opportunities in life and not be stuck at the same desk for xy years
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1885

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2023, 07:34:04 AM

The civil service is a way out for those who do not want to take risks, do not want to work hard and work hard, who do not have very high demands on the standard of living and needs. This is such a way to "hide in a shell" and isolate yourself from a more complex, but more promising life. This is neither bad nor good, it's just more convenient for someone, someone is satisfied with a "stable low standard of living", and someone is counting on a "guaranteed state pension."
Everyone chooses his own path, everyone forms his own goals and ways to achieve them. For example, I know that there are people who, from youth to retirement, work as security guards in stores, and everything suits them - the salary is not big, but they pay, you can take beer at a discount after the shift, and during the day - you can do nothing but just walk with important shopping mall view Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████