Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's comeback  (Read 2401 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 07:28:06 PM

Litecoin is the one of the good project as like TRX,USDT.The litecoin had huge future,if you plan to buy the good coin for the longer profit.The litecoin will be the better option,because it’s old and long run project and coin price was stable one.So it’s expected one to reach the next pump in short period of time.Better option to inverse in litecoin before the next halves of 2024.The next bull run will occur in crypto currency in next year.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 06:12:14 AM

Litecoin is one of my investments in 2017. I see it as a good coin. Litecoin has a smooth transaction speed. I once thought that Litecoin would be ranked #3 under BTC and ETH. But some problems, such as the lack of development, keep the price down.

I can't believe Litecoin is coming back. I am currently monitoring and I noticed a 41% drop in trading volume which means no steady increase in trading from Litecoin itself.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
WillyAp

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 01:02:30 PM

But some problems, such as the lack of development, keep the price down.

I don't agree, the main issue which is hindering Litecoin is no marketing  whatsoever.
About 100 people post on twitter, facebook, Instagram wherever they are. But that is no marketing.

Many of the litecoin users like it that way.

Marketing in EN und DE
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 03:34:19 PM

Litecoin is one of my investments in 2017. I see it as a good coin. Litecoin has a smooth transaction speed. I once thought that Litecoin would be ranked #3 under BTC and ETH. But some problems, such as the lack of development, keep the price down.

I can't believe Litecoin is coming back. I am currently monitoring and I noticed a 41% drop in trading volume which means no steady increase in trading from Litecoin itself.
Actually we can all see why people are paying so much attention to it lately, when our overall market trend is still pretty bad, some favorable events will be accompanied by hype. about news to push the price of LTC, for me, LTC is also very good, but I do not use it much, because of course it is not different from BTC, and is just an altcoin, of course the bull wave is always forced by the symbol present with BTC, but not comparing them. I think the halving event is only a small part of the next plan information that LTC may soon release to attract more attention in the near future.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 05:01:24 PM

Oh, that's a topic we could discuss for months Wink

The higher "transaction speed" (smaller block time, more precisely) has also disadvantages (more orphan blocks). But I read that Litecoin's "speed" with current Internet bandwidth/latency is doing well (some years ago already, so I don't remember the link), and we have to take into account that ETH had a much shorter block time even when it was still running with PoW. In 2009 however, Bitcoin's values were more reasonable.

You could also mention MWEB of course as an "more advanced" feature.

But one does not have to forget where most of the other innovations Litecoin has adopted came from: Bitcoin. I think "on its own" it unlikely that the Litecoin devs were to develop Segwit and Taproot, and many more innovations.

Basically I consider the differences the result of design decisions based on the stability/feature richness equation. Litecoin can be a bit more cutting edge and experimental with features like MimbleWimble, where a more thorough testing/discussion would be needed for BTC.

Litecoin was a "clone" of Bitcoin with a few minor tweaks (mainly a reduced block time, higher max supply, and different PoW algorithm). Things have changed completely once developers added the "Mimblewimble" privacy feature to the LTC blockchain. But that wasn't enough to "pump" LTC's price, because the vast majority of investors are into "meme" coins and cryptocurrencies with smart contract capabilities (eg: ETH, ADA, BNB, etc.). It's all about "De-Fi", NFTs, and memes these days. Don't expect LTC to rise unless BTC turns extremely-bullish. It's likely LTC will go to $1k once BTC goes all the way to $1m in the future.

Despite the stagnant market prices, Litecoin is one of the most tried-and-tested blockchain networks in the industry. It's been running fine without issues since day one (AFAIK). You don't see that on newer coins such as Solana and Polygon. LTC is listed in almost any crypto exchange you could imagine, so don't count on its disappearance anytime soon. Who knows if it lives for generations? Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 05:18:41 PM

Yeah after long time i see Litecoin is showing big pumping and i am surprised to see that now it's top 9 position in the coinmarketcap data.
But do not think that Litecoin is able to outperform Bitcoin it is never possible, Bitcoin marketcap is 593 billion dollar vs Litecoin 8 billion dollar marketcap, you can see that a big difference both of coin.

It won't and it can't. We do all know that Litecoin is just a little brother to bitcoin and they are mold on the same code.

And maybe it also benefited from the recent rise in prices, as it soars to more than 14%, and perhaps there is a renewed interest from investors specially as they know how solid Litecoin is and so they continue to fill their bags and hoping for a big run in the next bull run.

So I'm not surprised though, I don't have Litecoin but I still see it as one solid coin that if newbies are going to invest, they should include this one.
How on earth could Litecoin possibly outperform Bitcoin? That's hilarious. Litecoin is indeed a fork of Bitcoin, but it has been overshadowed by other coins in the past few years and has fallen quite a few ranks on Coinmarketcap. The past few months, though, have shown a decent performance, which is quite contradictory because the market has severely suffered while Litecoin didn't, even when the market was at its lowest. I remember Litecoin being valued at $54 less than a year ago; it's now worth $110, which is more than double its value within a matter of a few months, something that Bitcoin or other coins haven't achieved in 2023.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1304

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 05:31:43 PM

After all Altcoins were troubled recently, Litecoin is gaining more confidence again.

But can Litecoin outperform Bitcoin or is Litecoin dead in your opinion?
I'm not sure if LTC has gained more confidence, but the price has jumped from $86 to $111 in the last few days. This suggests that more people are buying LTC than selling, which in turn pushes the price up. And this is connected with the upcoming LTC halving. I think people are convinced that after this event, the price of LTC will rise even more, which will allow for more profit. This, in my opinion, was the reason for the current increase in interest to LTC, and not confidence at all. That is, speculative self-interest.

I am 120% sure that LTC will never outperform BTC and in my opinion this coin is more dead than alive. Well, or barely breathing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 06:00:25 PM

As far as I know that Litecoin cannot outperform Bitcoin. To date, Bitcoin remains the dominant cryptocurrency with a much larger market capitalization than Litecoin. However, Litecoin is not dead because Litecoin still has a role and value in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Moreover, Litecoin can be used as an alternative for small transactions or as a tool to diversify a crypto portfolio.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 01:17:08 AM

I'm not sure if LTC has gained more confidence, but the price has jumped from $86 to $111 in the last few days. This suggests that more people are buying LTC than selling, which in turn pushes the price up. And this is connected with the upcoming LTC halving. I think people are convinced that after this event, the price of LTC will rise even more, which will allow for more profit. This, in my opinion, was the reason for the current increase in interest to LTC, and not confidence at all. That is, speculative self-interest.

I am 120% sure that LTC will never outperform BTC and in my opinion this coin is more dead than alive. Well, or barely breathing.

Exactly. LTC simply won't outperform BTC because it's an altcoin. The price hike is only because of the hype surrounding the upcoming block reward halving. The effects will be short-lived, as LTC lacks momentum to keep itself afloat in an industry with stiff competition. For Litecoin to get the attention of serious investors and traders alike, it's going to need to do a lot more than just adopting the LN, SegWit, Taproot, and the "Mimblewimble" privacy feature.

The day LTC gets smart contract features (which I doubt that'll ever happen), while be the day when LTC's price will be "pumped" like crazy. I'm fine with LTC just the way it is. As long as decentralization is preserved, the cryptocurrency should be able to last a lifetime. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 02:46:25 AM

As far as I know that Litecoin cannot outperform Bitcoin. To date, Bitcoin remains the dominant cryptocurrency with a much larger market capitalization than Litecoin. However, Litecoin is not dead because Litecoin still has a role and value in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Moreover, Litecoin can be used as an alternative for small transactions or as a tool to diversify a crypto portfolio.
It is clear that even the best altcoin, namely Ethereum, is difficult to beat Bitcoin, especially Litecoin, which is further in rank than Ethereum,
it's not dead yet but the progress so far hasn't been significant,
Litecoin remains one of the potential coins but we shouldn't expect too much.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2023, 05:15:47 AM

Exactly. LTC simply won't outperform BTC because it's an altcoin. The price hike is only because of the hype surrounding the upcoming block reward halving. The effects will be short-lived, as LTC lacks momentum to keep itself afloat in an industry with stiff competition. For Litecoin to get the attention of serious investors and traders alike, it's going to need to do a lot more than just adopting the LN, SegWit, Taproot, and the "Mimblewimble" privacy feature.

The day LTC gets smart contract features (which I doubt that'll ever happen), while be the day when LTC's price will be "pumped" like crazy. I'm fine with LTC just the way it is. As long as decentralization is preserved, the cryptocurrency should be able to last a lifetime. Just my opinion Smiley
LTC has experienced a recent price jump and there is excitement surrounding the upcoming halving event, it's important to consider the broader context.

Indeed, LTC being an altcoin means that it may struggle to outperform BTC in terms of market dominance and recognition. The price increase we're witnessing could be driven more by speculative self-interest and short-term hype rather than sustained confidence in the coin.

To truly compete in the cryptocurrency industry, LTC will need more than just the adoption of various technological features like the Lightning Network, SegWit, Taproot, or privacy enhancements like "Mimblewimble." While these advancements are positive, they might not be sufficient to propel LTC to the same level as BTC or other prominent cryptocurrencies.

The potential for LTC to incorporate smart contract capabilities could certainly attract greater attention and generate significant price movement. However, it remains to be seen if such a development will materialize. Nonetheless, maintaining decentralization and ensuring the longevity of the cryptocurrency are essential factors to consider.

WillyAp

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2023, 02:35:25 PM

The potential for LTC to incorporate smart contract capabilities could certainly attract greater attention and generate significant price movement.

Exactly those were a bad Idea. People only see the smart contract bubble. They don't see the % of fraud going on the too smart contrtact scene.
Litecoin has a pretty good infrastructure when living in the US you get a Credit card i.e.

Marketing in EN und DE
wexon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 07:31:47 PM

Video games are cool.
Web3 video games are generally not, but it can be fixed.
Neon Link is changing that with their own team of legendary designers and developers. You won't regret it when you get to know it better. Be on the alert, because on July 13 there will be a sale of coins.
Accardo

Activity: 1078
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 08:53:49 PM

When the bitcoin fees skyrocketed the use of litecoin increased, because of its zero fee feature and fast transaction time. Litecoin is a good altcoin to bitcoin, could remember most people got introduced to litecoin as a payment method to avoid the high fees of bitcoin. Since most of them never stopped using litecoin even now the fees of bitcoin transaction is normal and low, it's enough to help the price of litecoin to increase, added with the bullish price of bitcoin. Although, personally, litecoin is hard to hodl as it's always swift and fast to spend.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 07:51:51 AM

Well I do not think Litecoin will outperform Bitcoin. But this does not mean we will not be seeing some big profits soon. And still up 25% in last 7 days. This is most gains for all the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.

Halving is only a few weeks way now. Litecoin is now in top 10 for coinmarketcap with #10 position. Was #9 yesterday but now did switch with SOL and not far ahead.

https://ambcrypto.com/litecoin-one-more-roadblock-to-130-level/

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 10:55:28 AM

LTC has experienced a recent price jump and there is excitement surrounding the upcoming halving event, it's important to consider the broader context.

Indeed, LTC being an altcoin means that it may struggle to outperform BTC in terms of market dominance and recognition. The price increase we're witnessing could be driven more by speculative self-interest and short-term hype rather than sustained confidence in the coin.

To truly compete in the cryptocurrency industry, LTC will need more than just the adoption of various technological features like the Lightning Network, SegWit, Taproot, or privacy enhancements like "Mimblewimble." While these advancements are positive, they might not be sufficient to propel LTC to the same level as BTC or other prominent cryptocurrencies.

The potential for LTC to incorporate smart contract capabilities could certainly attract greater attention and generate significant price movement. However, it remains to be seen if such a development will materialize. Nonetheless, maintaining decentralization and ensuring the longevity of the cryptocurrency are essential factors to consider.

While I don't think LTC will outperform BTC, I'm glad it's getting the attention it deserves. Investors are noticing its deflationary benefits with subsequent block halvings. You can see how LTC's market prices are "pumping" as the next halving event approaches. If only LTC retained its market price after the halving, it would've been a great alternative to Bitcoin as a store of value. Unfortunately, past halvings have shown us LTC's market prices take a step back after a short "pumping" period. There isn't enough momentum to keep LTC valuable.

At least, we know Litecoin won't be going anywhere soon. With strong exchange support, and an ever-growing list of nodes and miners maintaining the Blockchain, LTC could live alongside BTC for generations. Maybe LTC will reach $1k in the future? Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 02:30:59 PM

I have observed it and also know about the LTC halving many months ago, almost all the bullish hype surrounding it on this issue is not too surprising to see recently the interest is growing. increased because of the upcoming event. Although the main market landscape is still subject to bitcoin's grip, I personally see LTC as always a top altcoin and worth accumulating in good price zones, before that I also intended to buy in $60 price but thinking back I still choose bitcoin, but obviously hype has made it rise quite well recently. In general, most of the recent period, things have gradually become more positive for this market, not only LTC but I also see many altcoins moving up again.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 03:21:41 PM

While I don't think LTC will outperform BTC, I'm glad it's getting the attention it deserves. Investors are noticing its deflationary benefits with subsequent block halvings. You can see how LTC's market prices are "pumping" as the next halving event approaches. If only LTC retained its market price after the halving, it would've been a great alternative to Bitcoin as a store of value. Unfortunately, past halvings have shown us LTC's market prices take a step back after a short "pumping" period. There isn't enough momentum to keep LTC valuable.

At least, we know Litecoin won't be going anywhere soon. With strong exchange support, and an ever-growing list of nodes and miners maintaining the Blockchain, LTC could live alongside BTC for generations. Maybe LTC will reach $1k in the future? Just my thoughts Grin
Momentum for LTC is basically the fact that it has been around for over a decade and it is still a good investment. This idea alone just by itself shows the reality that LTC has been a solid investment for people and if you still have doubts about it then it is your problem and has nothing to do with LTC. Any person that invested in the last 10 years into LTC would have a profit aside from the ones that invested on the last bull run, and even they will have a profit when the next bull run starts.

You can't say that about a lot of coins, because first of all not a lot of them have been around for 10 years, that already gets rid of %99 of the market, and the other ones are either great ones like bitcoin, or the ones that are already gone. LTC is elite among all coins.

blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 03:51:00 PM

I have observed it and also know about the LTC halving many months ago, almost all the bullish hype surrounding it on this issue is not too surprising to see recently the interest is growing. increased because of the upcoming event. Although the main market landscape is still subject to bitcoin's grip, I personally see LTC as always a top altcoin and worth accumulating in good price zones, before that I also intended to buy in $60 price but thinking back I still choose bitcoin, but obviously hype has made it rise quite well recently. In general, most of the recent period, things have gradually become more positive for this market, not only LTC but I also see many altcoins moving up again.
It's all thanks to Bitcoin still and that's the main factor why LTC has got a good increase before its halving. And it will be more once bitcoin halving is done and that's the sign that we're about to get into the bullrun.

Well I do not think Litecoin will outperform Bitcoin. But this does not mean we will not be seeing some big profits soon. And still up 25% in last 7 days. This is most gains for all the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap.
That's also my thought about LTC. It will get some significant increase benefiting from Bitcoin's dominance and share to the market but what's done on it won't happen again. Like the time when it has reached it peak and that's unlikely to be seen again.

siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 349
Merit: 33

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 08:25:40 AM

It's not too early to conclude that Litecoin outperforms Bitcoin. Regardless, my view is that Bitcoin remains the leading cryptocurrency, Litecoin's recent resurgence demonstrates its growth potential and relevance in the marketplace and Litecoin's strong community engagement and dedicated development team continue to drive innovation and improvement.. Wink

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: