Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... 1250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 134946 times)
ndutndut

Activity: 434
Merit: 149

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:39:23 PM

I am not surprised by PSG's defeat today playing at Signal Iduna Park. Dortmund really impressed throughout the match and they proved themselves to be a team that can never be underestimated. Winning home games is a good asset for Dortmund, but they must be aware that PSG can do better at home and force Dortmund to give up.

PSG's game today was not very impressive even though they actually dominated the match. Several players failed to take advantage of many opportunities, the rest failed to penetrate the tight defense of Edin Terzić's men. Dortmund in terms of quality has never lost to PSG, I can say that after seeing their action today.
Actually, PSG's game wasn't too bad in this match, it was just less effective in taking advantage of the opportunities that existed. Apart from that, Dortmund's defense was also very solid in this match. If Dortmund maintains the performance they showed in the first leg, I think Dortmund has the opportunity to beat PSG again in the second leg. Borussia Dortmund are now one game away from reaching the Champions League final.

But to be honest, I see Dortmund or PSG's game in the first leg, it will be the easiest and most comfortable match for Real Madrid/Bayern Munich when they face them in the UCL Final this season. It can be confirmed that this season's UCL league champions, if not Real Madrid, means Bayern Munich.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:41:53 PM

-snip-
It was the same thing I was telling a friend, that Dortmund play differently on their home ground, if you watch the way they played against PSG, you will notice how fierce they are with their attack and midfield, they don't have your regular players with much publication but are a group of average players with a different approach to the game of football, to large extent I feel PSG are even Lucky not to conceive more than one goal on Dortmund's ground. If PSG will get a draw, that might be at their home soil in Paris, which I still believe to a large extent that it might be difficult for them even.
Today we get the fact that Dortmund is playing very well at home. Not only in building attacks, but Dortmund really succeeded in thwarting many of PSG's efforts in building attacks. Good defense, great attacking patterns and a lot of breaking up the opponent's ball flow with high pressing are advantages that can be seen from Dortmund's game scheme today, but this will not definitely be repeated and maintained in the second leg.

PSG is at home for the second leg and they will do everything to come back. PSG have quality players even though their performance today was not completely good, but I give them a little confidence to do their best at home later. I don't expect PSG to fail to qualify for the final, but this could happen as long as they don't really play well in the second leg. Home advantage will certainly be valuable capital for PSG, they must take advantage of it.

-snip-
It can be confirmed that this season's UCL league champions, if not Real Madrid, means Bayern Munich.
I dare not say it. Lol

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:42:03 PM

PSG loves putting their backs against the wall don't they? They are just one goal down but they are still playing a dangerous game hehe. They were a bit unlucky with the woodwork but I still think they will turn this around. I'm also hoping the odds would be at least @3 in the second leg .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Egii Nna

Activity: 308
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:43:46 PM

What a fantastic first half! Against popular opinion, Borussia Dortmund are leading by 1-0 in a match people think will be a PSG match. The goal was not by mistake though and there was nothing PSG would have done to stop the ground strike by Niclas Fullkrug. I don't know what to expect in second half but judging by PSG recent history, they have an amazing record of come backs. Several times they came back to win or draw matches that, they can surely do that tonight.

That is what everyone expects to happen: that PSG will have a win in the second half or go on a draw, but unfortunately, they were not able to get a goal in the game, and even with the struggling that they did, they were not able to make it. which is as a result of the strong defense that Dortmund maintain in the game today. If not, I don't expect or think the game will end this way, but we will still put more hope on the second leg, which is a home game for PSG, and I see it as an opportunity for PSG to qualify, which if they don't do that, I don't think they will be able to make it to the finals, which will make it a great hope for Real Madrid to go home with the trophy.

Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:43:53 PM

I am not surprised by PSG's defeat today playing at Signal Iduna Park. Dortmund really impressed throughout the match and they proved themselves to be a team that can never be underestimated. Winning home games is a good asset for Dortmund, but they must be aware that PSG can do better at home and force Dortmund to give up.

The match ended in favour of the home team, it was an home win for them and they’ll really be happy that they won today even though I didn’t saw it coming and only expected a draw in this match. Dortmund played well today and they made use of the advantage they had early and that’s one of the quality of a good team especially in a very high competition like this.

PSG's game today was not very impressive even though they actually dominated the match. Several players failed to take advantage of many opportunities, the rest failed to penetrate the tight defense of Edin Terzić's men. Dortmund in terms of quality has never lost to PSG, I can say that after seeing their action today.

Dortmund won today and took all three points with one goal today even though points don’t matter in this stage now but only your total number of goals mattered. PSG are good at comebacks and that was what happened in their quarter finals against Barcelona that gave them the qualification to this stage. Dortmund shouldn’t be surprised if they’re eliminated by PSG in their second leg match. For that reason, Dortmund should be extra prepared in that match.

iBaba

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

Bitcoin in Niger State💯

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 09:45:24 PM

Dortmund victory over PSG wasn't an easy one, during the second half of the game there were a lot of pressure from PSG. I think Dortmund were only lucky enough that the attempts were not successfully converted into goals. The both teams played really good, but at the beginning of the first half Dortmund deserve to take on the lead, PSG revived during the second half and luck on goals wasn't with them. PSG will be home in the next fixtures, I hope they do better than this.

Dortmund made me proud throughout today and whilst I was so scared for them, I never thought they could push the 1- 0 scores and maintain it to the end. Right now, Dortmund are at a greater opportunity to qualify for the final stage than any other team now with their performance tonight. I least expected that Dortmund will hold PSG strength to strength until they secured a victory at the end of match. When two hot clubs are playing a match in an heated contest like the Champions league semifinals of today, it is usually scary and most challenging to give a one goal difference between the other or to play a game to a draw.

PSG has got only one opportunity left which is the second leg to be played at the PSG home. If they can be able to win over the next match with a good goal difference, they may scale through on Dortmund most especially look for alternatives.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 09:45:33 PM

Borussia was the biggest underdog out of the 4 remaining teams, but they say there are no weak teams at this stage of the tournament and BvB proved this statement to be right.
The outright odds for Borussia to win UCL were x10.0 before today's game and I wonder if the bookies will still give them the least chance when the odds get updated.
The 1-0 win might not sound like a lot, but it'll put PSG under a lot of pressure. Moreover (as per the league statistics) BvB tends to perform slightly better at away games.

Bayern fans must feel disappointed. It was a pretty even game but it looked like Bayern could drive the win to the end until that completely unnecessary foul in the penalty area by Kim. The rematch in Mardid is not going to be easy.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 798
Merit: 624

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 09:49:25 PM

But what was most special was not the goal, but everyone was talking about the assist from Toni Kroos which made the world trending, especially on Twitter. We know that it is not difficult for Toni Kroos to provide a pass that is pleasing to the eye and that was proven by his assist for Vinicius' first goal where he saw the empty space left by Kim Min Jae and at that moment he appointed Vinicius to immediately run into that space and yes Immediately, it became a goal that managed to break through Manuel Neuer's goal. It is extraordinary that he is 34 years old but is still a mainstay in setting the tempo of the game and as the most active midfielder in helping the attack.
It is not wrong for Kroos to be nicknamed "The Sniper" because after all the passes he gives are so able to spoil the attackers that make them comfortable in scoring goals and this is not the first time he has done that because indeed if you see what he does throughout the season passes like this become an attraction for him so it is not wrong if he is still one of the players who is trusted as a line up in Madrid.
Kroos and Modric always control the midfield well and he's such a visionary player that no one would argue that Madrid's midfield is still very good.
In today's match, with Kroos' fine pass, it seemed that the focus was on Vini's movement, but the hand movement that was given was able to make the Bayern defenders a little fooled, which made them lag behind Vini because if we look at at least 4 Bayern defenders who did not expect Kroos' pass to reach Vini smoothly.

Yeah, its not wrong for Kroos to be called the sniper in this case because after all, judging by what he's doing right now he has a good player's instinct and saying about the greatness of Madrid's midfield I'm even more reminded of the trio that was previously instrumental in bringing Madrid three consecutive Champions League championships where it was Casemiro, Modric and Kroos.

Now that Casemiro has left, Modric and Kroos are still very good, and with the likes of Tchouameni, Camavinga and Valverde in Madrid's midfield, they are still solid enough to make Madrid's job in a match easier . Now at 2-2 on aggregate, of course both clubs still have hope of winning and advancing to the final but with the current conditions I am still optimistic that Madrid will stay on that path and advance to the final .

The other match of the day saw PSG concede a 1-goal lead at Signal Iduna Park as Dortmund managed to secure their victory at home this time. this match was no less interesting in my opinion as both clubs gave a good performance for 90 minutes.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 09:52:02 PM

Borussia was the biggest underdog out of the 4 remaining teams, but they say there are no weak teams at this stage of the tournament and BvB proved this statement to be right.
The outright odds for Borussia to win UCL were x10.0 before today's game and I wonder if the bookies will still give them the least chance when the odds get updated.
The 1-0 win might not sound like a lot, but it'll put PSG under a lot of pressure. Moreover (as per the league statistics) BvB tends to perform slightly better at away games.

Bayern fans must feel disappointed. It was a pretty even game but it looked like Bayern could drive the win to the end until that completely unnecessary foul in the penalty area by Kim. The rematch in Mardid is not going to be easy.
Exactly!
Dortmund is the most underrated team among the semi finalist and they have given us a good result to show and prove to the world that they should not be underrated in the race to the to be the champions this season.

This win is a great win for Dortmund, it has given them advantage and a step ahead in the race to the final against PSG.

Many people are predicting PSG vs Madrid as the finalist of this season’s Champions league, but as it stands now, we are not yet sure which teams will be the finalists of this season, but PSG might not make it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
macson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 142

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:21:28 PM

Even though in the Bundesluiga, Dotmund lost 4-1 to Leipzig, but from the start many people predicted that this match would be very tough for PSG, Dortmund deserved to win this match, they played very carefully and didn't want to just defend, the goal was scored by fullkrug is also very charming.  The second leg will take place on the 8th at PSG's home ground, this is PSG's chance to win with a big score, well if they want to reach the UCL final they have to win 2-0 at least.

CroverNo01

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:27:08 PM

Even though in the Bundesluiga, Dotmund lost 4-1 to Leipzig, but from the start many people predicted that this match would be very tough for PSG, Dortmund deserved to win this match, they played very carefully and didn't want to just defend, the goal was scored by fullkrug is also very charming.  The second leg will take place on the 8th at PSG's home ground, this is PSG's chance to win with a big score, well if they want to reach the UCL final they have to win 2-0 at least.
As far as I am concerned,PSG are out of this tournament,and there is no way Dortmund who are so United and together are going to let them win them 2:0,I know the game is not over yet,but I just strongly believe Dortmund are going to edge it to the final,and they will play that final with Madrid.PSG are already on their way gone from this tournament ,they are just waiting to play the second leg and go home.Dortmund have really done something amazing this night by defeating PSG,I mean what I thought was going to be the result of that match was a draw,but it went in favour of Dortmund.Cingrats to them.
Sim_card

Activity: 448
Merit: 405

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 10:31:51 PM

A difference of two goals will give PSG the qualification to the finals. If Dortmund can go to France and draw the match it means that Dortmund will be the club playing the finals with Re Madrid. PSG played very well but not as good enough to give them an equalizer or win the game away from home. I know that most clubs perform very outstanding at home  and that is why PSG can still surprise us by winn9witb a big goal margin. Dortmund had a good defense tonight, amd that helped them a lot.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EL MOHA

Activity: 420
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:43:32 PM

Never in doubt this was a thrilling game between the both teams that many had already ruled out of reaching this stage in the competition. Both Dortmund and Bayern Munich have had their worst seasons this season but both are putting in lots of effort in this champions League. The match today wasn’t only just a semi final but also fighting for next season qualification. Had Dortmund lost today the last spot for the new champions league format would have been given to the premier league but with the result today it is going to be awarded to the Bundesliga fifth place finisher which at the moment is Dortmund themselves. So even if they finish outside top 4 they will get a chance with the fifth palace to play the big game again.

To me this isn’t over yet, PSG at home will definitely frustrate this Dortmund. The two goals to qualify them is not a big deal. Dortmund with already an advantage they should be able to hold off Mbappe and CO.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Weawant

Activity: 784
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:48:29 PM

Dortmund victory over PSG wasn't an easy one, during the second half of the game there were a lot of pressure from PSG. I think Dortmund were only lucky enough that the attempts were not successfully converted into goals. The both teams played really good, but at the beginning of the first half Dortmund deserve to take on the lead, PSG revived during the second half and luck on goals wasn't with them. PSG will be home in the next fixtures, I hope they do better than this.
I think it was more of a balanced game than such that you would want to think was a one sided game but then Dortmund actually made sure not to be beaten at home so as to maintain an edge when they will be visiting France because if they had been beaten or even conceded a goal at home, it would have exerted some form of pressure on them when they will be playing in France of which it will be detrimental to their performance.

Dortmund was actually brilliant in todays game much more than they had done in the bundesliha, i also  found out that they at some point had good dominance over the midfield than PSG and PSG was only able to work properly around the flanks which mad than had poor possession although they were able to retain the ball the few times they possessed it but Dortmund was able to so much more with it then PSG had done, the game ending in the favour of Dortmund is actually a deserving victory as their performance was good enough.

I'm suspecting a draw at France because i know PSG wouldn't want to loose and at same time Dortmund wouldn't want to let this opportunity go without getting the best off it especially with the fact that they are already at an advantage of having a goal at home which is something they can capitalize on to making sure they are able to make it to the next round of the champions league and have an opportunity to dare to win the trophy.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
marcous

Activity: 2422
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:49:13 PM

~ Snip ~
As far as I am concerned,PSG are out of this tournament,and there is no way Dortmund who are so United and together are going to let them win them 2:0,I know the game is not over yet,but I just strongly believe Dortmund are going to edge it to the final,and they will play that final with Madrid.PSG are already on their way gone from this tournament ,they are just waiting to play the second leg and go home.Dortmund have really done something amazing this night by defeating PSG,I mean what I thought was going to be the result of that match was a draw,but it went in favour of Dortmund.Cingrats to them.
The situation could be reversed again in the second leg, like in the quarter final against Barcelona, who would have thought that PSG would qualify for the semifinals after falling behind in the first leg. This kind of thing is very normal, Dortmund played well in front of their own supporters, and in the second leg PSG will play like that in front of their supporters too. In fact, PSG defeat was very surprising, where previously Enrique fleet was predicted to win the match.

Dortmund' victory deserves appreciation, they managed to show a different performance from their domestic competition, and that is something that is difficult to do. But winning with a 1 goal margin is not safe enough to face PSG in the second leg, and I think PSG will be able to turn things around. That's not to underestimate Dortmund, I don't mean to go there, but I'm sure PSG will at least be able to equalize the aggregate in the next match.

On the other hand, it is possible that in the second leg the match will go to a penalty shootout, to find a winner who deserves to go to the final. There are still many surprises that might happen in the future, there is no guarantee that Madrid will face Dortmund in the final or vice versa. We have to wait to see who will set foot in the top party and win the trophy this season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 10:55:32 PM

Signal Iduna is not a comfortable place for opponents. It's a very hostile territory and that is always in the advantage of Dortmund. Atletico Madrid faced a similar situation there, so the yea, PSG loss doesn't surprise me. Plus, PSG is not a spectacular team. They're a good team, but they're not spectacular. I knew they wouldn't be able to get a win today. My bet was a win or draw for Dortmund and when Dortmund scored first, I knew the best result that PSG could get would be a draw.

The second leg would be more interesting. PSG have the advantage of playing at home even though they're already a goal down. I'm expecting to see a match where PSG would use the full force of their wing and constantly press Dortmund. Dortmund shouldn't try to protect their 1 goal lead because I doubt they'll be able to do it for 90 minutes. They should try to get more goals in Paris. PSG's defense is not very good so if they have a go at them they might get a couple of goals too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 10:57:38 PM

I cannot imagine the result I am seeing, first because I lost my prediction and second because Borussia Dortmund weren't expected to win even though they are playing home!
Both teams played equally from what I heard and it seems that PSG will have hard moments getting a draw and passing Borussia Dortmund in the second leg. Taking unnecessary risks after a defeat is something PSG has to have to avoid leaving the competition. We are talking about a golden season for PSG that might vanish and turn to a nightmare in case of failure..

MK-74
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1206

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 11:22:43 PM

We watched a very enjoyable game, B.Dortmund won 1-0, but there is one more game.
I think PSG will beat B.Dortmund at home, but nothing is certain in this cup.
I hope we can watch such an exciting and enjoyable game again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
samuraijin

Activity: 1652
Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 11:30:32 PM

To me this isn’t over yet, PSG at home will definitely frustrate this Dortmund. The two goals to qualify them is not a big deal. Dortmund with already an advantage they should be able to hold off Mbappe and CO.
In my opinion, it is too optimistic that if it is easy to score 2 goals at home in the second leg, the final result could be a draw, which is not a benchmark because Dortmund are also good at reading the opponent's scheme, no matter how difficult it is, Dortmund can overcome it, I think it is very difficult for  PSG wants to make a comeback in this match, even though in the previous match they were able, but it looks like this time they will fail..

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1100

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 11:36:53 PM

Dortmund 1 - 0 PSG

I confess that I am very surprised by this result, in this season of the European Champions League, PSG was in the same group with Dortmund.

In the first leg game the result was as follows:

PSG 2 - 0 Dortmund

in that game psg won without conceding a goal

When the second leg was played, the result was as follows:

Dortmund 1 - 1 PSG

It was a more complicated game for PSG, although PSG came out of that game with more ball possession, they still had the same number of shots. So this shows that Dortmund are dangerous at home and in yesterday's game PSG should have at least managed a draw, although a victory would have been ideal

In my opinion, this PSG defeat could mean the end of them in the Champions League this season. If they score 2 goals in the next game and don't concede a goal, it won't be an easy task, I see it as an almost impossible mission. because Dortmund will play at PSG's home with the mission of scoring at least 1 goal and staying on defense, because with this strategy they will qualify for the final.

thanks to Dortmund's victory against PSG

𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐚 have secured the 5th spot after Borussia Dortmund win against PSG, same as 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐀

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/C6cNL29oYfL/

Dortmund were lucky this time, they were very close to losing their place in the next European champions league.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 [1153] 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 ... 1250 »
  Print  

Jump to: