Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 10:21:49 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Premier League 2024/2025 Discussion Thread ⚽  (Read 32321 times)
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2170
Merit: 504

View Profile
Today at 08:13:33 PM

Antony being bought for 80+ million was the shocking part, like who thought that would be a good idea? Anyone who watched him play, even on his ajax years, would know that dude is just a clown and that is why he didn't look like he was a serious player who can do fine at premier league.

I can agree on one thing there, signing him for 95 million euros was nonsense. That was showing clearly how incapable the previous owners were with managing the budget.  Sad

As for Antony's performance at Ajax, I wouldn't completely agree honestly. There were really time periods he showed impressive performances. I thought Erik ten Hag would handle him nicely at Manchester United too but it didn't happen.

Now, they can't sell him for 50, they can't even sell him for half of what they paid for him, what are they going to do? Even if they loan him out, and get some other team pay his salary, that still doesn't change the fact that they lost 85+ on him, and that means that INEOS taking over is a blessing for them, at least they are not making stupid moves like that anymore and fixing the situation.

He is valued only €25m in the market now which is quite fair after having a terrible time at Manchester United. They should get rid of him immediately. He makes £10.4m a year which is like a joke.  Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Josefjix

Activity: 1260
Merit: 303

yes

View Profile
Today at 09:04:13 PM

Arsenal proved that they will be strong candidates to compete for the premier league title next season if the performance shown by arsenal is really stable in the pre-season matches they are currently playing, and it is not impossible that arteta will present a trophy next season.
Arsenal are favorites after Manchester City. It have never been an easy road for Mikel Arteta, coming directly from Pep Guardiola staffs and doing the ultimate job by handling Arsenal, today they're included in the top rankings of the current seasons in English Premier League.  Arsenal have everything to win the English Premier League next season but what's stopping them is Manchester City. Gunners put in effort in previous matches but fail to beat Pep Guardiola and the Citizens to the full game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Issa56

Activity: 1456
Merit: 922

View Profile
Today at 09:14:54 PM

Arteta does not want to waste the opportunity he has because Arsenal know that friendly matches like this must be maximized as well as possible to find talents that can be used for their performance next season.
Pre-season matches give young players the opportunity the opportunity to show their talents, so I don’t really take pre-season matches seriously, and most coaches do make use of young players just to see their performance and to know which ones might be useful when the season starts. And some coaches do use pre-season matches to try different strategies and see which one’s better, so pre-season matches are not something to be taken serious, and that’s why most people don’t really care about them.

I don’t really enjoy pre-season matches, and I don’t really give it much attention, I can’t just wait for the season to start, just to see how each player will be performing. Everyone will be making use of their main squad, and I'm sure it’s going to be another competitive season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 896
Merit: 731

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:16:29 PM

Arsenal are favorites after Manchester City. It have never been an easy road for Mikel Arteta, coming directly from Pep Guardiola staffs and doing the ultimate job by handling Arsenal, today they're included in the top rankings of the current seasons in English Premier League.  Arsenal have everything to win the English Premier League next season but what's stopping them is Manchester City. Gunners put in effort in previous matches but fail to beat Pep Guardiola and the Citizens to the full game.
Our team has been built under Mikel Arteta to face a lot of challenges, and Manchester City became the great obstacle for us after we have developed a well competitive squad that has defeated almost all the Premier League top teams with exception of Manchester City, but last season, we are able to defeat Manchester City at home and take a point against them at Etihad stadium which is a good sign that we are well ready for the title challenge.

Arsenal should have won the Premier League title last season, but little mistake cost us the league which gave an experienced Manchester City chance over us to win the title with just two points ahead of us Arsenal.

Next coming season is another season to watch out, we are going to defeat almost all teams because we will be all prepared for the title and will try to correct all the mistakes we made last season because it is time to win titles for a well built squad. Nevertheless, we need a reliable striker to be able to achieve all these.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1169

View Profile
Today at 09:24:31 PM

It is impossible to dominate the English Premier league if a club does not have hills amount of money. That’s the first thing a club needs to have. Because with Money, a squad can be built and a good coach can be brought in. And all the other things can also be handled. But just having a good coach is not enough especially in the English Premier league right now.

The next season should be more competitive compared to the last. I hope Manchester United, Chelsea, Tottenham all of them will be able to compete for the title. I wish Chelsea actually did not change the coach towards the end of the last season. Because Chelsea was bringing in good results Towards the end. I also hope that Arsenal will be able to be consistent towards the end as well.
Most of the time that's true, but we need to remember Leicester as well, it is not a "must". If you are in premier league, the "hills amount of money" is not really unlikely, you are getting paid tens of millions of dollars just to be in that league, nothing more, and with parachute payments and all that, a team could build their club quite strong over course of time as well, just need to learn to spend that money wisely.

I mean I take a look at some of these teams, and I see them not spending their money wisely at all, and some of them earned a lot of money whereas did not spend it, I have no clue where that money went to, if a team made 70 million on transfer selling and only used 15 million to buy, you wonder what happened the rest of it. In the end, I think it is quite obvious that any team could win premier league, it all depends on building a club for that reason, most clubs just want to exist, they do not want that risk, because if you go for it, then you are going to grow bigger than a normal owner could afford, and may even have to sell some parts of the shares, which not a lot of people accept. You see City and Liverpool and Arsenal, but they are basically sold in pieces to become that good.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 602
Merit: 343

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:25:13 PM

Arsenal proved that they will be strong candidates to compete for the premier league title next season if the performance shown by arsenal is really stable in the pre-season matches they are currently playing, and it is not impossible that arteta will present a trophy next season.

I think this is exactly what people need to know about Arsenal failure every season, but it is not a enough reason, but to me, I can also include it if I want to mention a reason that stops Arsenal from getting the EPL title. Manchester City are one of the obstacles that, up until now, Arsenal are still finding a big deal to overcome, and seriously, Manchester City are very strong and also the best team in the EPL right now.

If not, Arsenal have the full squad to get the title, but winning luck is not always coming their way, especially when they meet with Manchester City. I hope to see Arsenal win the EPL title one day, though I think that is our main aim now as fans. We need it. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233]
  Print  

Jump to: