|
Hardyrobust
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 10:05:22 PM |
|
Manchester United is the only team that played draw today against Tottenham, I knew something like this might happen, I talked about how Tottenham find a way to make things difficult for Manchester United, this is part of it. I knew both of them were struggling and it will be difficult for either team to claim victory, Manchester United almost won, Tottenham with a red card still found a way to equalize very late on. Other teams can win Tottenham but when it gets to Manchester United, they always prove stubborn acting all indestructible, a team that is at the bottom with two points before the match started. Both teams in distress and non could take all three points.
Am not expecting any thing good from Man united this season, i was thinking they will improve. Even though both club are struggling this season Man united is still more in a good form than Tottenham, i didn't watch the match to the end but i could hardly believe that Tottenham will score back at Man united even after they got a red when Man united was winning the match. Man united may not make it to the top four club from what am seeing, last time against Man city they couldn't win or draw but they lost to Man city that were reduce to 10 men, today also they played draw with Tottenham who got their red card when Man united was also leading the match with a 1-0 lead, i can't still imagine why they allowed Tottenham to score in that last minutes of the match. it is obvious that Manchester United isn't in form this season and it will be hard for them to make it to top four in the league table. There performance this season is actually disappointing and this wasn't what people was expecting . Michael Carrick really needs to change his pattern of play because it is very bad to be losing or playing draw to a 10 men team. First it was Manchester city, then today Tottenham. If Carrick fails to improve the team performance by being consistent in winning matches, he may be sack before the end of this season.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Emjay24
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 10:22:53 PM |
|
6 point's in 6 games for Manchester United. This team performance is getting worse in every game. How can you concede at the injury time against a 10 men team and who haven't won any game this season. Tottenham could have won this match because they were far better than United , they didn't just have the goal scoring luck. This same thing happened against Manchester City at the same old Trafford, where they lost to 10 men. The performance today was below Average. I wonder how they are going to play against Atletico de Madrid in the Champions league, I am sure it will end in lose for them again. Micheal Carrick might be the first Manager to get sacked this December. Another trophyless season loading again.
Alot of people where optimistic about Man United win against Tottenham since yesterday but I have always been skeptical about teams like Tottenham, they are poisons and they showed just that today, but still this Man United unvictorious streak against teams with red card is becoming appalling, how do you lose that assured lead, well Tottenham were relentless We could say Manchester United celebrated victory too soon and let down their guard. It's very disgraceful sharing points with Tottenham while they're down to 10 men plus their bad form. It's being more obvious every match day that Carrick football is failing. Chelsea on the other hand unveiled the beast form of Henderson today, netting twice and shuning critics. His 2 goals were very classy. He deserved the MOTM award. Caicedo+Henderson is a banger for Chelsea's Midfield. Bournemouth has little or no breathing space. I hope good performance in Chelsea can persist for longer and Caicedo stays fit from now on.
|
|
|
|
Byebyebtc
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Free the kidnapped children in Nigeria
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 10:31:22 PM |
|
Chelsea's attacking performances this season are nothing new. Their attacking line also played well against Brighton, Leeds United and Fulham. But their problem is in the defensive line and in the continuity of the attack. Xabi Alonso likes to play offensively, which we can see in Chelsea, he also used to organize an attacking team at Leverkusen. To be successful in the Premier League, it is important to give importance to defense, otherwise such inconsistency in performance is normal. The positive side is that Chelsea's performance has improved, they are improving to some extent. Let's not talk about Manchester United for now. They are playing so badly that even talking about them seems like a waste of time to me. Last season, Carrick only created false expectations in the minds of the fans.
Chelsea's has definitely improved this season under xabi Alonso, and their performance are very entertaining Today once again they showed us that. Now the team if complete I am excited to see more that comes out of the team, there has alwaysed been excuse of an incomplete team from the fans, but now the team is complete I expect nothing but their Best regardless of the team they face, because from what I saw today I know the team has a lot of potential within them.
|
|
|
|
Xackie
Full Member
 

Activity: 280
Merit: 104
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 10:34:06 PM |
|
6 point's in 6 games for Manchester United. This team performance is getting worse in every game. How can you concede at the injury time against a 10 men team and who haven't won any game this season. Tottenham could have won this match because they were far better than United , they didn't just have the goal scoring luck. This same thing happened against Manchester City at the same old Trafford, where they lost to 10 men. The performance today was below Average. I wonder how they are going to play against Atletico de Madrid in the Champions league, I am sure it will end in lose for them again. Micheal Carrick might be the first Manager to get sacked this December. Another trophyless season loading again.
Alot of people where optimistic about Man United win against Tottenham since yesterday but I have always been skeptical about teams like Tottenham, they are poisons and they showed just that today, but still this Man United unvictorious streak against teams with red card is becoming appalling, how do you lose that assured lead, well Tottenham were relentlessI expected a very tough game from Tottenham because of you check their last 10 matches, Tottenham has gotten the most wins. But Its very painful to watch Manchester United not being able to hold the lead for just 12 minutes against 10 men Tottenham. My own issues is what is even the purpose of having midfielders who can't hold possession and control the game for the remaing time. They have the Premier league best player of the year , but couldn't turn up when you needed him the most... They are just lucky that Tottenham was unable to score . The goal that Tottenham even scored was kind of strange, nobody expected solanke to head the ball. Martinez and Lammens couldn't comprehend how the ball got in.
|
|
|
|
Karl_3000
Full Member
 

Activity: 434
Merit: 213
I’m drunk on bitcoin
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 10:38:07 PM |
|
Chelsea's has definitely improved this season under xabi Alonso Is that the reason Chelsea has lost two matches, drew one but won three matches since the season has started? The club can do better. But I just like how the club scored very fast today but this is still the beginning of the season. Chelsea is not even yet in first 4 on the Premier League table.
|
|
|
|
|
DYOR+BTC
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 10:42:05 PM |
|
6 point's in 6 games for Manchester United. This team performance is getting worse in every game. How can you concede at the injury time against a 10 men team and who haven't won any game this season. Tottenham could have won this match because they were far better than United , they didn't just have the goal scoring luck. This same thing happened against Manchester City at the same old Trafford, where they lost to 10 men. The performance today was below Average. I wonder how they are going to play against Atletico de Madrid in the Champions league, I am sure it will end in lose for them again. Micheal Carrick might be the first Manager to get sacked this December. Another trophyless season loading again.
Alot of people where optimistic about Man United win against Tottenham since yesterday but I have always been skeptical about teams like Tottenham, they are poisons and they showed just that today, but still this Man United unvictorious streak against teams with red card is becoming appalling, how do you lose that assured lead, well Tottenham were relentless We could say Manchester United celebrated victory too soon and let down their guard. It's very disgraceful sharing points with Tottenham while they're down to 10 men plus their bad form. It's being more obvious every match day that Carrick football is failing. Chelsea on the other hand unveiled the beast form of Henderson today, netting twice and shuning critics. His 2 goals were very classy. He deserved the MOTM award. Caicedo+Henderson is a banger for Chelsea's Midfield. Bournemouth has little or no breathing space. I hope good performance in Chelsea can persist for longer and Caicedo stays fit from now on. Till now I find it difficult believing Manchester united ended today's game with point division, Starting from first half it was very difficult on Manchester United and I was surprised seeing Tottenham possess Manchester United with such strength. I don't know if will say Michael Carrick's technical technics is failing just as mentioned above because the Manchester united of last season is different from the one am seeing now and if Carrick is not careful he may end up losing his job. After watching today's game I keep asking what changed at Manchester United, they did perfectly well last season and even gave fans hope of going home with a trophy but with what I see now, it can never be possible
|
|
|
|
|
New Judgement
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 10:56:17 PM |
|
Arbeloa might be the first manager to be sacked in the Premier league if he’s not careful. Losing to struggling club like Ipswich dont speak good of him. For a manager that just left Real Madrid, I was expecting more from him. He has managed at the highest level of club football, he should be winning matches. If he loses his next match, the media eyes will gradually be turning on him. He’s been struggling at Fulham, but he seems to be hiding under the radar. Betting on Arbeloa to be the first coach to be sacked this season will be a good risk.
|
|
|
|
|
EL MOHA
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 11:09:57 PM |
|
Is that the reason Chelsea has lost two matches, drew one but won three matches since the season has started? The club can do better. But I just like how the club scored very fast today but this is still the beginning of the season. Chelsea is not even yet in first 4 on the Premier League table.
Definitely agree with you that they need to be more consistent to consider them improved for the season because let’s be honest Chelsea have we not seeing put out a performance like this in a game and then the next game week they got out to put on shit show again? The huge scored line shouldn’t be flattering because they have managed to score more three goals in most matches this seasons all thanks to their brilliant attacking trio of Cole Palmer, Joao Pedro and Morgan Rodgers but they have failed as a team to put out a good defensive performance and this is one area that if not resolved will most certainly cause the club points like it has done already. Today they had their best midfielder in Caicedo back and we all can clearly see the energy that was missing back in the squad. Then the experience of Henderson in that midfield added calmness and this is exactly what Xabi Alonso was looking at when he wanted experience in certain positions in the team. For me if Chelsea can keep caicedo fits then they would have more this performance. The only big exception now is that Chelsea defense still looks exposed with the 3-4-2-1 formation because the wing backs are not providing enough depth for the defense and it’s an area that the manager can address moving on
|
|
|
|
letteredhub
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1344
Merit: 346
Never breaking the rules isn't weakness.
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 11:29:09 PM |
|
Chelsea's has definitely improved this season under xabi Alonso, and their performance are very entertaining Today once again they showed us that. Now the team if complete I am excited to see more that comes out of the team, there has alwaysed been excuse of an incomplete team from the fans, but now the team is complete I expect nothing but their Best regardless of the team they face, because from what I saw today I know the team has a lot of potential within them.
Did you say Chelsea has improved! Haha, wait till they meet a good team and don't be in rush to call them an improved team because they won Bournemouth, that's a team with one of the very poor performance in the EPL this season , of which I don't know between Bournemouth and Tottenham which comes poorest in performance this season. Well, I'll give Chelsea their flowers at least they didn't lose neither draw the game but camo almost clean with a 5 goals to the butchering of Bournemouth.
|
|
|
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1392
Go Global With Smartvirus Management Services
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 11:32:11 PM |
|
Chelsea's has definitely improved this season under xabi Alonso Is that the reason Chelsea has lost two matches, drew one but won three matches since the season has started? The club can do better. But I just like how the club scored very fast today but this is still the beginning of the season. Chelsea is not even yet in first 4 on the Premier League table. Chelsea might have had their best performance for the entire season. It took them almost no time to go from 1 to 3 goals even before Bournemouth would realize what was going on. The only goal scored by Bournemouth was from a defensive error, the goalkeepers box was crowded with a lot of activities going on their and a ball that wasn’t properly cleared found its way into the goalkeeper’s box. No fault on the defender though but, Chelsea just helped them to get that goal else, we might have seen a Chelsea clean sheet and 5 goals to show for it.
|
|
|
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1898
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 11:34:01 PM |
|
Manchester City are dominant this season. Their last five matches were clean sheets and their attacking force has improved under Maresca. Liverpool also have an unbeaten record even though the have recorded two draws this season. I am concerned which side will record their first loss as a result of the match. Since the game is at Anfield City needs to be more tactical to secure a win. I don't think City's legal issue will affect their overall performance in this game.
Well, City aren't doing badly and I think Maresca is doing excellently, however, they're playing away, which could be dangerous. For me, Haaland is on fire, and he has Enzo, who I've seen is very committed. Liverpool, for their part, are very tough to beat at their stadium. I think it will be difficult for City, but not impossible. Without a doubt, City are shaping up to be on the podium, but Arsenal are excellent right now. That's what I like about the Premier League; there are always great teams with surprises.
|
|
|
|
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 1088
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 10, 2026, 11:36:23 PM |
|
Arbeloa might be the first manager to be sacked in the Premier league if he’s not careful. Losing to struggling club like Ipswich dont speak good of him. For a manager that just left Real Madrid, I was expecting more from him. He has managed at the highest level of club football, he should be winning matches. If he loses his next match, the media eyes will gradually be turning on him. He’s been struggling at Fulham, but he seems to be hiding under the radar. Betting on Arbeloa to be the first coach to be sacked this season will be a good risk.
Unproven manager. Arbeloa looked quite good when he was at Madrid due to the team's quality. When he's managing a mid or low tier team like fulham. It makes him so struggle because it's the most difficult thing to win against a better team with bad squad. It's gonna be a miracle to see him staying there until the next summer because Fulham is in the relegation zone now. Fulham has to sack him, then sign a PL exp coach to save their club. If they keep hold him much longer, their chance to be relegated is gonna be 99%. Beside that i highly criticized about Arbeloa's pattern to manage his club. It's so frustrating he can't even do subs properly. He also has horrendous game management, which makes me think he's yet ready for this level of competition. He must be given one more chance, no more. If his game management is getting worsen against Hull, he deserves the sack. He can go to the Championship to dig some exp how to manage players properly.
|
|
|
|
|
len01
|
 |
Today at 06:24:12 AM |
|
Chelsea's has definitely improved this season under xabi Alonso, and their performance are very entertaining Today once again they showed us that. Now the team if complete I am excited to see more that comes out of the team, there has alwaysed been excuse of an incomplete team from the fans, but now the team is complete I expect nothing but their Best regardless of the team they face, because from what I saw today I know the team has a lot of potential within them.
Did you say Chelsea has improved! Haha, wait till they meet a good team and don't be in rush to call them an improved team because they won Bournemouth, that's a team with one of the very poor performance in the EPL this season , of which I don't know between Bournemouth and Tottenham which comes poorest in performance this season. Well, I'll give Chelsea their flowers at least they didn't lose neither draw the game but camo almost clean with a 5 goals to the butchering of Bournemouth. There is nothing wrong with what Byebyebtc said. He just didn't explain in detail why Chelsea have improved. From my perspective, Chelsea have definitely improved their goalscoring, which means their attack has become more effective. However, their improved attack doesn't seem to be matched by a solid defense. So, scoring 15 goals in 6 matches feels almost pointless if they also concede 13. And if you're saying we should wait until Chelsea face teams at a similar level or stronger opponents, it seems you've forgotten the Arsenal vs Chelsea result, which ended 2-1.
|
|
|
|
Jerrycrypto2024
Full Member
 

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
Today at 07:17:33 AM |
|
What should we say is the course of man united not winning their match even with a drop of one player of totteharm major play like redrigo bentancur having that red and man united could not win it implies if not that red card they would have lose in the hand of totteharm. Chelsea show some high level of preparedness of their matches yesterday , over 23 goals in 8 matches, Bournemouth just help them to increase their numbers of goal given them better advantage.
|
|
|
|
letteredhub
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1344
Merit: 346
Never breaking the rules isn't weakness.
|
 |
Today at 10:45:18 AM |
|
Chelsea's has definitely improved this season under xabi Alonso, and their performance are very entertaining Today once again they showed us that. Now the team if complete I am excited to see more that comes out of the team, there has alwaysed been excuse of an incomplete team from the fans, but now the team is complete I expect nothing but their Best regardless of the team they face, because from what I saw today I know the team has a lot of potential within them.
Did you say Chelsea has improved! Haha, wait till they meet a good team and don't be in rush to call them an improved team because they won Bournemouth, that's a team with one of the very poor performance in the EPL this season , of which I don't know between Bournemouth and Tottenham which comes poorest in performance this season. Well, I'll give Chelsea their flowers at least they didn't lose neither draw the game but camo almost clean with a 5 goals to the butchering of Bournemouth. There is nothing wrong with what Byebyebtc said. He just didn't explain in detail why Chelsea have improved. From my perspective, Chelsea have definitely improved their goalscoring, which means their attack has become more effective. However, their improved attack doesn't seem to be matched by a solid defense. So, scoring 15 goals in 6 matches feels almost pointless if they also concede 13. And if you're saying we should wait until Chelsea face teams at a similar level or stronger opponents, it seems you've forgotten the Arsenal vs Chelsea result, which ended 2-1. They have definitely not really improved as I have previously mentioned, maybe they just played better yesterday but until it becomes a consistent performance of victory and a few draws with equal level teams then I can boldly say Chelsea have improved. The attack has stepped up a bit, kudos to the midfield on the return of Caicedo, no doubt about that, but the defense is still of concern which can ruin any consistent run. As of the Arsenal Vs Chelsea game you pointed to, at least the results speaks for itself.
|
|
|
|
|
Juicyhome
|
 |
Today at 11:16:00 AM |
|
What should we say is the course of man united not winning their match even with a drop of one player of totteharm major play like redrigo bentancur having that red and man united could not win it implies if not that red card they would have lose in the hand of totteharm. Chelsea show some high level of preparedness of their matches yesterday , over 23 goals in 8 matches, Bournemouth just help them to increase their numbers of goal given them better advantage.
Bournemouth did not help Chelsea, Chelsea outshined them and humiliated them with a 5 goals to 1. Chelsea are well prepared, the got the players they needed and sold out players they didn't want in the team, that's how a team progresses, Manchester United is very unserious team, they didn't make any good buy ans sales in the transfer window,. There are players that should not be in Manchester United talk more of playing full time in this club, its tiring, Tottenham would've won the match if they were complete till the end, with 10 men they were still a better team than Manchester united, it's very shameful result to Manchester united, in 6 matches Manchester united has gotten six points, this is the worst start in 40years, Carrick isn't the problem, this squad are not good enough, they have sacked many coaches before Carrick. Sacking Carrick won't stop the club from losing with these players.
|
|
|
|
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2507
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 12:24:44 PM |
|
I’d be happy if United started winning, but on the other hand, it’s hard to believe that Tottenham will still be in last place with two points after six rounds. Fulham has a great chance of picking up points against Ipswich, this means that if Tottenham loses, they will be alone in last place. Overall, I’m pessimistic and probably even think it will end in a draw - a result that would be a failure for both teams. As for Rashford, he hasn't lived up to expectations, I thought he might be useful for rotation games, but it seems he has no intention of contributing and isn't even making an effort.
I have the same thoughts. I think Manchester United should be expected to win at home, but on the other hand seeing Tottenham at the very bottom of the table is both surprising and, I think unacceptable for a team like that. Tottenham have scored only two goals in five matches, which is almost the worst record in the league, but considering that Manchester United often concede, I would expect Tottenham to score in this match. I think I would rather bet on Tottenham to score than on Manchester United to win. I hope you placed a bet! That would have been at least one useful outcome from this game. Personally, I decided to sit it out because I’m biased when it comes to United - but yeah, things played out exactly as my intuition suggested, and in the worst possible way for both teams. It’s hard to deny now that the season is a write-off and we can move into the standard phase of waiting for the next one, but as a United fan, I’m not even upset - this is the norm  6 points after 6 games! Meanwhile Tottenham is inching closer to its beloved 17th place.
|
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13393
|
 |
Today at 12:49:01 PM |
|
Meanwhile Tottenham is inching closer to its beloved 17th place.
They can’t catch a break can they?  They spent a lot of money in the summer so the owners will be expecting a lot more. Good point away at Old Trafford yesterday though, especially with having 10 men.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
|
yudi09
|
 |
Today at 02:25:04 PM |
|
Meanwhile Tottenham is inching closer to its beloved 17th place.
They can’t catch a break can they?  They spent a lot of money in the summer so the owners will be expecting a lot more. Good point away at Old Trafford yesterday though, especially with having 10 men. They’ve spent roughly £300 million to sign several players. With that kind of money, they’re sitting in 18th place after earning just 1 point at Old Trafford—it’s clear that Tottenham’s executives are aiming for something higher. For 20 minutes, Manchester United didn’t have a single shot on goal, but Tottenham kept them pinned back for the entire first half, creating several chances that failed to result in goals. It’s no wonder Zerbi was so excited when Solanke scored the equalizer. Liverpool is up next—YNWA. How do you think this team will fare against Manchester City? I hope Iraola goes all out with his celebration.
|
|
|
|
|
knowngunman
|
 |
Today at 02:46:12 PM |
|
Chelsea's has definitely improved this season under xabi Alonso, and their performance are very entertaining Today once again they showed us that. Now the team if complete I am excited to see more that comes out of the team, there has alwaysed been excuse of an incomplete team from the fans, but now the team is complete I expect nothing but their Best regardless of the team they face, because from what I saw today I know the team has a lot of potential within them.
Why is it so easy for people to get convinced that Chelsea has regained their form when they win a match but rant when they lose? Bournemouth is one of the average teams in the Premier League and Chelsea winning against them is nothing special. Chelsea was supposed to win the match normally irrespective of the squad they used yesterday. I'm not convinced they are fully back to form until I see what happens in the coming days because I still believe the same inconsistency they normally have is still a challenge facing them. Win one match against smaller teams, lose two more in the coming weeks.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|