Manchester United this season, with Rashford starting, has been criticized by Carrick for his performance last season, which is so different from this season's, with five matches played.
I see Manchester United's difficulties as limited, and they could change back to the way they were when Carrick was appointed interim manager.
Tottenham, I have no comment. They've been overly extravagant in transfers, but I don't think it's extravagant with the players they've brought in. Perhaps the problem lies with De Zerbi.
As for betting on Manchester United, I don't think it's too risky.
I’d be happy if United started winning, but on the other hand, it’s hard to believe that Tottenham will still be in last place with two points after six rounds. Fulham has a great chance of picking up points against Ipswich, this means that if Tottenham loses, they will be alone in last place. Overall, I’m pessimistic and probably even think it will end in a draw - a result that would be a failure for both teams.
As for Rashford, he hasn't lived up to expectations, I thought he might be useful for rotation games, but it seems he has no intention of contributing and isn't even making an effort.
That’s right. A draw could be a setback for both teams, since they both desperately need the full three points to improve their standing in the standings. Come to think of it, Tottenham still has a chance to take home three points from Old Trafford, so this match could be the one that gives them their first win. *This is just my prediction regarding Spurs’ first win.
Carrick seems likely to keep Rashford in the starting lineup. He’d be better suited to come off the bench when the situation is in their favor or in other situations where Carrick deems it necessary to bring him in.