LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13393
|
 |
Today at 02:58:06 PM |
|
Looking at the Liverpool starting XI I am not confident at all now. No Isak, Gakpo, Ekitike or Szoboszlai. We look short on quality and especially weak on the bench.
I would gladly take a draw, I think Man City will win.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
|
cocadalcan
|
 |
Today at 03:02:56 PM |
|
Chelsea's attacking performances this season are nothing new. Their attacking line also played well against Brighton, Leeds United and Fulham. But their problem is in the defensive line and in the continuity of the attack. Xabi Alonso likes to play offensively, which we can see in Chelsea, he also used to organize an attacking team at Leverkusen. To be successful in the Premier League, it is important to give importance to defense, otherwise such inconsistency in performance is normal. The positive side is that Chelsea's performance has improved, they are improving to some extent. Let's not talk about Manchester United for now. They are playing so badly that even talking about them seems like a waste of time to me. Last season, Carrick only created false expectations in the minds of the fans.
Chelsea's has definitely improved this season under xabi Alonso, and their performance are very entertaining Today once again they showed us that. Now the team if complete I am excited to see more that comes out of the team, there has alwaysed been excuse of an incomplete team from the fans, but now the team is complete I expect nothing but their Best regardless of the team they face, because from what I saw today I know the team has a lot of potential within them. If you watch at how perfect Chelsea played against Bournemouth, you can easily understand how well they played. The team played very well throughout the match as they had 8 shots, 5 of which were on target and each one was a goal. Chelsea had less ball control than Bournemouth but they played impressively and tried to dominate the match from the start and they succeeded. The team is improving under Xabi Alonso and the last match was a sign of that where every player did their job properly and most of the players were in great form and with excellent performances after the international break, there is a prediction of better games in the future.
|
|
|
|
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2507
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 03:28:04 PM |
|
Looking at the Liverpool starting XI I am not confident at all now. No Isak, Gakpo, Ekitike or Szoboszlai. We look short on quality and especially weak on the bench.
I would gladly take a draw, I think Man City will win.
I think Isak's absence will benefit Liverpool? Even setting the curse aside, he doesn't seem to be living up to the money spent on him, does he? Included City Double Chance in my multi-bet, the odds are acceptable - 1.29. They could probably be higher, but it seems reliable, by the way, despite their very different positions in the league table, both City and Liverpool have no defeats. It is quite likely that things will stay this way, and then we will see a draw that favors Arsenal. P.S. I checked the stats - Isak managed to score 4 goals, lol, I somehow missed that/had already forgotten.
|
|
|
|
Queen Julie
Member


Activity: 94
Merit: 74
|
 |
Today at 03:57:56 PM |
|
Looking at the Liverpool starting XI I am not confident at all now. No Isak, Gakpo, Ekitike or Szoboszlai. We look short on quality and especially weak on the bench.
I would gladly take a draw, I think Man City will win.
I thought as much. No Szobolslai, no Isak in the starting XII. However, Liverpool are pressing Manchester City. Munos turned up. Gravenberch is in charge of the midfield. Liverpool will have to score early before Manchester City use their luck to score. Hope the names were spelled correctly 
|
|
|
|
|
|
Showlove01
|
 |
Today at 04:13:00 PM |
|
I thought as much. No Szobolslai, no Isak in the starting XII. However, Liverpool are pressing Manchester City. Munos turned up. Gravenberch is in charge of the midfield. Liverpool will have to score early before Manchester City use their luck to score. Hope the names were spelled correctly  I don't know what made you think or feel Liverpool is possessing Manchester city because Manchester city is the one possessing and at same time it is more like a 50/50 game just that the difference between both sides is that Manchester city has not had any attempt and the first half is almost getting over. I won't be surprised to see that after having these attempts, Manchester city will still win the game because having attempts without a goal is very much useless and pointless.
|
|
|
|
|
Abbatty
|
 |
Today at 04:15:33 PM |
|
Looking at the Liverpool starting XI I am not confident at all now. No Isak, Gakpo, Ekitike or Szoboszlai. We look short on quality and especially weak on the bench.
I would gladly take a draw, I think Man City will win.
It been goalless so far, but just like you said i won’t be surprised if I see Manchester city coming up with a win in this game. It been a game of fewer chances, no big chance have been created yet as both teams are trying to play it safe. Both teams are still unbeaten so far this season, so I get it why they are trying to play is safe, but I know the second half will be more entertaining. A goal from either side will spark the game up. Liverpool are without plenty of their main players, I think Manchester city will find a way and score a goal even if it will be in the last minutes of the game. Manchester city will win this game, I’m quite certain of it.
|
|
|
|
|
Creeper0
|
 |
Today at 04:18:59 PM |
|
Looking at the Liverpool starting XI I am not confident at all now. No Isak, Gakpo, Ekitike or Szoboszlai. We look short on quality and especially weak on the bench.
I would gladly take a draw, I think Man City will win.
I think Isak's absence will benefit Liverpool? Even setting the curse aside, he doesn't seem to be living up to the money spent on him, does he? Included City Double Chance in my multi-bet, the odds are acceptable - 1.29. They could probably be higher, but it seems reliable, by the way, despite their very different positions in the league table, both City and Liverpool have no defeats. It is quite likely that things will stay this way, and then we will see a draw that favors Arsenal. P.S. I checked the stats - Isak managed to score 4 goals, lol, I somehow missed that/had already forgotten. There is still some time left in the first half of the game, the notable thing is that Manchester City is not playing as expected. Liverpool is trying to control the match with the advantage of home field. On the other hand, Manchester City is also trying, but it is not likely to result in goals. The match is still very uncertain, both teams are focusing more on defense. It is not yet possible to say who will win, the match is also likely to be drawn. In any case, we may not see many goals in this match. Although some players are missing in Liverpool, it is not felt in the first half of the game, maybe they will stop Manchester City with this team. The possibility of scoring goals in the first half seems very low, we may see goals in the second half. Or there is also a possibility of a goalless match.
|
|
|
|
|
ArabBTC
|
 |
Today at 04:42:07 PM |
|
There is still some time left in the first half of the game, the notable thing is that Manchester City is not playing as expected. Liverpool is trying to control the match with the advantage of home field. On the other hand, Manchester City is also trying, but it is not likely to result in goals. The match is still very uncertain, both teams are focusing more on defense. It is not yet possible to say who will win, the match is also likely to be drawn. In any case, we may not see many goals in this match.
Although some players are missing in Liverpool, it is not felt in the first half of the game, maybe they will stop Manchester City with this team. The possibility of scoring goals in the first half seems very low, we may see goals in the second half. Or there is also a possibility of a goalless match.
There isn’t much time left, they are already mid into the second half and as a team it is better you take your chances when they come because time waits for know one, am not so impressed with Man city performance because lots of Liverpool attackers aren’t available due to injuries, which would have been to Man city advantage but they are yet to utilize the lapses, let’s see what happens at full time because with the way it is going both team definitely needs the win.
|
|
|
|
|
Merit.s
|
 |
Today at 04:58:46 PM |
|
Haaland has finally netted the back of the post to open the scoreline after Liverpool was reduced to ten men. Gravenberch red card has cost them a lot because Liverpool was playing and attacking better than Manchester City.
The red card has changed everything in favor of Manchester City. The goal came in on the 65th minutes. Oh shit! Doku just got another goal for City three minutes after Haaland goal. Two goals in six minutes to make the scoreline 0-2.
|
|
|
|
|
Jostern
|
 |
Today at 05:08:14 PM |
|
Looking at the Liverpool starting XI I am not confident at all now. No Isak, Gakpo, Ekitike or Szoboszlai. We look short on quality and especially weak on the bench.
I would gladly take a draw, I think Man City will win.
Liverpool played a good game of football right from the first half until Gravenberchs Red Card, loosing 2 goals to nothing doesn’t justify the performance of the Liverpool team, when I saw the line-up I wasn’t confident in this game, I wasn’t expecting anything less than a draw, right now it doesn’t seem like they can get a draw. The Red card to Gravenberch opened the way for Manchester City, I don’t know what Gravenberch was doing after getting a yellow card he should’ve been taken off, the energy that he was playing the game was something unbelievable from first half, I always knew something was up, and that he was going to be sent off, anyways Manchester City should enjoy themselves while it last, hopefully they get relegated to the Championship for cheating and obvious reasons.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Jessie2121
|
 |
Today at 05:11:50 PM |
|
The ref just killed this game for Liverpool, the challenge was made but I see no reason why a second yellow card that led to the red card should be given in the first place, it was a foul no doubt, allow the game to be balanced than issuing a red card and now Liverpool's high spirit they came with in this game have died off. Games like this the ref is suppose to be mindful of how he gives out cards because the players are always going to tempt them to show a red card. 3mil against Liverpool and there is no way they're surviving this game not even a draw is certain, what a way to spoil the wonderful game of football.
|
|
|
|
|
puloweh555
|
 |
Today at 05:15:11 PM |
|
Arbeloa might be the first manager to be sacked in the Premier league if he’s not careful. Losing to struggling club like Ipswich dont speak good of him. For a manager that just left Real Madrid, I was expecting more from him. He has managed at the highest level of club football, he should be winning matches. If he loses his next match, the media eyes will gradually be turning on him. He’s been struggling at Fulham, but he seems to be hiding under the radar. Betting on Arbeloa to be the first coach to be sacked this season will be a good risk.
I think it will be like that too. Because from Arbeloa’s first six matches in the EPL as Fulham’s coach, he only managed to get 2 points and put Fulham at the bottom of the EPL standings. The weird thing is Fulham actually got points against Liverpool and United while in other matches where they should have gotten points they didn’t. For me, he lacks talent in coaching and Arbeloa’s mentality isn’t good especially when under pressure while they’re behind. If it keeps going like this the players’ confidence could be affected too. So indeed, Fulham really needs a win to break this bad streak. On the other hand, Fulham failure with Arbeloa is because he’s too idealistic Fulham isn’t Madrid, where the individual quality is already good, and the EPL isn’t La Liga.
|
|
|
|
|
SuperBitMan
|
 |
Today at 05:20:10 PM |
|
Looking at the Liverpool starting XI I am not confident at all now. No Isak, Gakpo, Ekitike or Szoboszlai. We look short on quality and especially weak on the bench.
I would gladly take a draw, I think Man City will win.
You predicted right, Manchester City is actually dealing with you guys in your home, Liverpool is actually making me angry, as an Arsenal fan I really wanted Liverpool to win Manchester City today. You guys are already losing with 3 goals down and is looking like it will get to 4, this is actually crazy because I was not actually expecting this at least a draw would have been better in this match.
|
|
|
|
Unsoldier
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1796
|
 |
Today at 05:39:42 PM |
|
Man City confidently beat Liverpool 0-3 and confirmed its first place in the EPL. In the first half, Maresca's team created only 0.07 xG, but after Gravenberch's sending-off, they scored three. To be honest, I watched the replay of that foul and in my opinion, the sending-off was doubtful, but the referee knew better. I expected a tight struggle, but City simply crushed its opponent and so far the Cityzens are going without defeats in the EPL this season.
|
|
|
|
Cgrexp
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 658
Merit: 279
Financial sovereignty begins with Self-Custody
|
 |
Today at 05:39:54 PM |
|
What a comeback. When Liverpool fell into weakness, Manchester City immediately started to exploit this weakness to the fullest. Liverpool basically became weak after Ryan Gravenberch got a second yellow card in the 62nd minute, and after that, Manchester City started a great attack by exploiting the opportunity to become a 10-man Liverpool. After Liverpool received a red card in the 62nd minute, City scored two consecutive goals in the 65th and 68th minutes, and then Cherki scored another goal in the 78th minute. This is why a weakness can completely change the game, Liverpool was doing very well, they were attacking enough and were also great in defense, but one weakness became the reason for them to lose the match, otherwise the match could have been drawn.
Manchester City is really playing very well in every match, they are going undefeated so far. Arsenal performed unexpectedly in one match and they are now 3 points behind. However, Manchester City has a big test ahead of them in the Champions League in the next match, because they are going to face PSG there.
|
|
|
|
|
Shineup
|
 |
Today at 05:40:16 PM |
|
Looking at the Liverpool starting XI I am not confident at all now. No Isak, Gakpo, Ekitike or Szoboszlai. We look short on quality and especially weak on the bench.
I would gladly take a draw, I think Man City will win.
You predicted right, Manchester City is actually dealing with you guys in your home, Liverpool is actually making me angry, as an Arsenal fan I really wanted Liverpool to win Manchester City today. You guys are already losing with 3 goals down and is looking like it will get to 4, this is actually crazy because I was not actually expecting this at least a draw would have been better in this match. You are not the only one feeling disappointed here mate, like after all the long time anticipation on this game, and has been rooting for a win from Liverpool, then at last it ends up to be like this, it's really disappointing, and what annoys me the most is this much goals they has conceded, like I never even thought of Manchester City winning the game talk more of scoring this much, anyways it's football and there are still lots of games ahead, so Manchester City losing day is upfront, as I'm very much certain they can't go invincible this season.
|
|
|
|
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1072
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 06:05:27 PM |
|
The ref just killed this game for Liverpool, the challenge was made but I see no reason why a second yellow card that led to the red card should be given in the first place, it was a foul no doubt, allow the game to be balanced than issuing a red card and now Liverpool's high spirit they came with in this game have died off. Games like this the ref is suppose to be mindful of how he gives out cards because the players are always going to tempt them to show a red card. 3mil against Liverpool and there is no way they're surviving this game not even a draw is certain, what a way to spoil the wonderful game of football.
Pushing your opponent back won't result in getting yellow card when you only do it once. The problem is that Gravenberch is stupid enough to repeat the same mistake when he already got first yellow card. A foul doesn't need to be a dangerous to be foul. I think Gravenberch is also deserving the blame. If Iraola is smart enough, he would be replacing him with someone else. I see no point you put all of the blame on the referee.
|
|
|
|
|
Halifat
|
 |
Today at 06:18:33 PM |
|
You are not the only one feeling disappointed here mate, like after all the long time anticipation on this game, and has been rooting for a win from Liverpool, then at last it ends up to be like this, it's really disappointing, and what annoys me the most is this much goals they has conceded, like I never even thought of Manchester City winning the game talk more of scoring this much, anyways it's football and there are still lots of games ahead, so Manchester City losing day is upfront, as I'm very much certain they can't go invincible this season.
I was not really happy with what Liverpool played in this match, but what make me silent is because of the red card, Immediately after the red card Manchester City use that opportunity to start scoring goals. Yes there are still more games to play but this particular game was expected to be a defeat for Manchester City but unfortunately it turn against what we expected. I can't actually blamed Liverpool because they did their best but the red card spoiled everything, arsenal 3 points different still continue, which I was expecting to see a deduction from it, but let's continue, the ones they have played is still much behind the one there are about to play in the future.
|
|
|
|
|
programmer3666
|
 |
Today at 06:34:48 PM |
|
I thought as much. No Szobolslai, no Isak in the starting XII. However, Liverpool are pressing Manchester City. Munos turned up. Gravenberch is in charge of the midfield. Liverpool will have to score early before Manchester City use their luck to score. Hope the names were spelled correctly  I don't know what made you think or feel Liverpool is possessing Manchester city because Manchester city is the one possessing and at same time it is more like a 50/50 game just that the difference between both sides is that Manchester city has not had any attempt and the first half is almost getting over. I won't be surprised to see that after having these attempts, Manchester city will still win the game because having attempts without a goal is very much useless and pointless. Anfield was dead silent today! The fortress was tactically invaded. The hype around Ryan Gravenberch being a master controller of the center of the pitch was absolutely debunked and abolished as soon as City turn in the 5th gear in the second half, the attacking intensity was overwhelming. The high line strategy of Liverpool was just not working for them and it seems like they had no clue on what to do. I guess Man City can use this to make some positive noise in the media space because they have been surrounded by negative news lately.
|
|
|
|
|
Pi-network314159
|
 |
Today at 06:36:51 PM |
|
There was no Dominik Szoboszlai, Alexander Isak and Cody Gakpo, Liverpool lost these players due to injury, these players will have made a big difference if they were available, I don't think Manchester City will have won with three goals difference. The red card was tupid one and he deserves it, a yellow card is ment to make you more careful, got two yellow cards in less than 20 minutes. Goals started coming in after the red card, this means the man down was the reason Liverpool lost it, both teams played each ball but it changed after the red card.Gravenberch will be blamed for this loss
|
|
|
|
|