Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Napoli
Juventus
Inter
Milan
Roma
Lazio
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Lega Serie A 🇮🇹 (Italian League) Prediction Thread 2023/2024⚽  (Read 8649 times)
Lillominato89 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 849

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 06:53:23 PM

There were rumours before like Napoli were close to signing a contract extension with Osimhen. However there is still no agreement made between the sides. His contract still finishes in less than 2 years so this is likely to be a problem for Napoli as of next summer.

Because I think Osimhen might not want to extend his contract if Napoli have a bad season. The Rudi Garcia period isn't going on very well for now but the season is long of course. If Napoli don't manage to convince Osimhen for a new contract until next summer then I guess they would be open for offers on one hand. The amount they demand would be quite a fortune for sure.  Smiley

I have heard other bad news for Napoli fans, maybe you are right. I read that Victor is very angry and that he wants to change teams. A lot of teams want him so I dont think it will be difficult for him to find a team that will take him.
I hope you are right

it seems that during the summer Napoli and Osimhen had reached an agreement for the renewal of the Nigerian striker's contract. But apparently Osimhen has now had second thoughts. Here is an excerpt from the interview with De Laurentiis, president of Napoli
The president then confirmed that negotiations with Osimhen for the renewal are at a standstill. “I have always been calm with Victor, but it always takes two. My mood remained the same, I don't know about his. If a handshake then leads to a denial of what was said, I can't do anything about it. I take note   

Source: https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Napoli/19-10-2023/napoli-de-laurentiis-su-osimhen-rinnovo-dopo-la-stretta-di-mano-si-e-tirato-indietro.shtml?refresh_ce

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lillominato89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 02:55:15 PM

Verona vs Napoli, as I'm writing the score is 1-3 with goals from Politano and a brace from Kvaraskhelia for Napoli and Lazovic for Verona. My doubts did not come true, despite the absence of Osimhen, Napoli played a really good match full of action, unfortunately Verona continues to lose and is a candidate for a potential relegation team to Serie B

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HajiBagi

Activity: 504
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 03:48:21 PM

Verona vs Napoli, as I'm writing the score is 1-3 with goals from Politano and a brace from Kvaraskhelia for Napoli and Lazovic for Verona. My doubts did not come true, despite the absence of Osimhen, Napoli played a really good match full of action, unfortunately Verona continues to lose and is a candidate for a potential relegation team to Serie B

Napoli can perform well without osimhen in some matches, but in some, like big matches, I don't think Napoli can win the game without a good striker player like osimhen. Verona is just a small team in the serie A league, and the team performance can not give anyone enough reason to believe that they can defeat Napoli. If I'm lying, have you seen a huge game when Napoli beat a big team without Victor Osimhen? Napoli cannot play a big game without Napoli. I'm not claiming that Osimhen will make the squad's performance appear excellent, but a team is not complete without a competent striker.

I've heard that the president of Napoli will talk to Osimhen about renewing his contract with the team next week, but I don't think that will happen because of how I've observed Osimhen to act. Instead, he will want to leave the team and join another team in order to play with them and win more trophies. I don't see anything wrong with Osimhen's decision because he is a striker player and should switch teams.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Lillominato89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 07:34:18 PM

Napoli can perform well without osimhen in some matches, but in some, like big matches, I don't think Napoli can win the game without a good striker player like osimhen. Verona is just a small team in the serie A league, and the team performance can not give anyone enough reason to believe that they can defeat Napoli. If I'm lying, have you seen a huge game when Napoli beat a big team without Victor Osimhen? Napoli cannot play a big game without Napoli. I'm not claiming that Osimhen will make the squad's performance appear excellent, but a team is not complete without a competent striker.

I've heard that the president of Napoli will talk to Osimhen about renewing his contract with the team next week, but I don't think that will happen because of how I've observed Osimhen to act. Instead, he will want to leave the team and join another team in order to play with them and win more trophies. I don't see anything wrong with Osimhen's decision because he is a striker player and should switch teams.

as I have already said in previous posts, Verona does not have the strength to be able to beat a big team at the moment, and today it showed again. My doubts were rather about the play expressed by Napoli in the last few matches which was really poor, plus Osimhen was missing, all of which made me think about changing my mind about the bet, but then I confirmed my bet slip and so far I have got the results right Napoli and Inter, tomorrow I hope Roma don't play any tricks. As for Napoli, the next match will be against Milan and we will see if without their best player they will be able to beat a big team

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bastisisca

Activity: 490
Merit: 521

not your keys not your coins

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 06:23:32 AM

The fact that Napoli is able to win and score goals without Osimhen is a very positive thing. It means that it doesn`t depend solely and exclusively on the Nigerian attacker.

Dependence on just one player is never a good or wise thing, even if the player loves the team (he could get injured)

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lillominato89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 08:58:04 AM

The fact that Napoli is able to win and score goals without Osimhen is a very positive thing. It means that it doesn`t depend solely and exclusively on the Nigerian attacker.

Dependence on just one player is never a good or wise thing, even if the player loves the team (he could get injured)

Obviously! Osimhen is important for Napoli but he must not be indispensable to win matches, but in direct clashes between top teams his presence will make the difference or at least we hope so, next week at the Maradona stadium there will be Napoli Milan, we still don't know whether Osimhen will be present or not, but in case of absence we could evaluate whether Napoli still has the strength to beat a big team without their best striker

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 12:10:17 PM

Obviously! Osimhen is important for Napoli but he must not be indispensable to win matches, but in direct clashes between top teams his presence will make the difference or at least we hope so, next week at the Maradona stadium there will be Napoli Milan, we still don't know whether Osimhen will be present or not, but in case of absence we could evaluate whether Napoli still has the strength to beat a big team without their best striker

@Lillominato89 I’m surprised that Napoli won and while this will definitely lift up their spirits but I feel that the player’s should remain grounded as it’s a long season ahead and they need to constantly perform if they wish to secure a top 4 spot for themselves. Lastly Victor has single handedly won them many game’s but the poor treatment that they gave him has effected his confidence and now it’s best for both parties that he moves on to a new club.
Lillominato89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 03:06:53 PM

@Lillominato89 I’m surprised that Napoli won and while this will definitely lift up their spirits but I feel that the player’s should remain grounded as it’s a long season ahead and they need to constantly perform if they wish to secure a top 4 spot for themselves. Lastly Victor has single handedly won them many game’s but the poor treatment that they gave him has effected his confidence and now it’s best for both parties that he moves on to a new club.

the championship is long and there can be many pitfalls! therefore Napoli like all the other teams must remain with their feet on the ground! Osimhen will definitely leave but who knows if he will leave next summer or when the contract ends! we'll see.

meanwhile thanks to el sharaawy I closed all bets, Roma made me sweat until the end of the match Grin

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Spack17

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 03:20:47 PM

I really didn't like Roma today. I bet on their win against Monza home however their performance wasn't convincing at all. Until the red card they couldn't make me excited much. After the red card I hoped to see a way better effort in the second half but that wasn't the case. Roma had even less xG in that half.  Sad

While I was about to lose my hopes about them completely El Shaarawy brought his team to life by scoring in the 90th minute. I'm really happy that my bet won but this just can't be acceptable for Roma. They should have been more effective. Their next league match is against Inter which is going to be even more challenging.
Lillominato89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 03:38:08 PM

I really didn't like Roma today. I bet on their win against Monza home however their performance wasn't convincing at all. Until the red card they couldn't make me excited much. After the red card I hoped to see a way better effort in the second half but that wasn't the case. Roma had even less xG in that half.  Sad

While I was about to lose my hopes about them completely El Shaarawy brought his team to life by scoring in the 90th minute. I'm really happy that my bet won but this just can't be acceptable for Roma. They should have been more effective. Their next league match is against Inter which is going to be even more challenging.

Next week there will be Inter vs Roma, usually a very fascinating match, unfortunately José Mourinho will be absent because he was sent off today, perhaps for protests! I didn't understand unfortunately. If Roma shows up in Milan in this form they will hardly be able to get the points against Inter. we'll see how the week evolves, most likely I won't focus on this big match

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Texac

Activity: 2198
Merit: 513

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 04:23:34 PM

the championship is long and there can be many pitfalls! therefore Napoli like all the other teams must remain with their feet on the ground! Osimhen will definitely leave but who knows if he will leave next summer or when the contract ends! we'll see.

meanwhile thanks to el sharaawy I closed all bets, Roma made me sweat until the end of the match Grin

Though Napoli was able to win this match in the end, but I have to say the defense could have been better from Napoli. If Verona could have finished better in this match, there could have been problems for this Napoli team.

On the other hand, I have to say Osimhen being injured and not being available for this match has certainly made this team find another player on whom they can actually rely upon. Kvaratskhelia was able to score 2 goals in this match. That is certainly good science for Napoli going forward in this season.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 04:45:58 PM

I believe that the Italian championship this year will experience the worst year of the last 30 years, a very sad page that will last for a long time. I'm talking about sports betting by professional players. Fagioli has reached an agreement with the prosecutor's office and will be disqualified for around 7 months, Tonali has done even worse, he confessed to having bet on Milan when he himself was still a Milan player, a heavy disqualification of a year or perhaps more is expected and it could open up other complicated scenarios. Another 3 names have come out, El Shaarawy, Gatti and Casale. Last night Mr. Fabrizio Corona had these other 3 names disclosed. so up to now the names of Fagioli, Tonali, Zaniolo, El Shaarawy, Gatti, Casale, Zalewski are known. I now have little doubt that football is the most corrupt sport in the world! Too much money attracts many scoundrels and corrupt people. The true spirit of sport that we are taught since we were children no longer exists

Source: https://www.fantacalcio.it/news/calcio-italia/18_10_2023/scommesse-corona-el-shaarawy-gatti-casale-450834
This is what yes, it is very painful, sometimes I don't know what to think, I know that Italian football is one of the most beautiful in the world, it fascinates me, everything started to get out of control with Juve when those big ones started punishments for the team, since last season they have undergone many sanctions and in fact when it comes to sanctions, it was because of the executives and directors of Juve, something that I never agreed that they sanctioned the entire team by doing, They would lose those 14 points, which seemed very unfair to me, then the issue that UEFA imposed on them that they could not play other competitions, only Serie A, which seems too demanding to me, I thought that UEFA are very strict, but still , they are sanctioning those who shouldn't, so I thought that now things were more complicated but that nevertheless they can do well from what can be seen, I am one of those who think that things in Football are corrupt and that they still they continue like this.

For me, a player who is always involved in betting events is normal, the bad thing is that they go to a place that is a fiasco, where it turns out to be illegal, which I don't agree with, for me things can happen in different ways, first that the question with everything that has to do with the players is something else, perhaps their private life? but in the same way that rebounds directly on the team, something that seems very difficult and hard at the same time, what I might think about these players is that they are not satisfied with their salary, it is sad, because even so in the Italinano teams they are not salaries like those of PSG or in La Liga like Madrid and they have to Resort to sites like these to be able to increase their money, or they simply do it because they want to be daring and put into another type of fun, but I don't agree with the Everything , a player cannot put his future in danger, much less his career.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 06:11:36 PM

Indeed it was so painful to watch Roma against Monza today.  Sad  They did their best not to take advantage of Monza's getting that red card. Mourinho also got a red card right before the end of the game. It was a really difficult game for Roma that's for sure. They made it this hard for themselves of course.

Maybe they are on a 3-win streak now but I still can't believe in them completely. I thought about it a lot before adding it to my parlay.

Mourinho has a really difficult task to perform with a performance like this in this season.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 06:40:21 PM

Indeed it was so painful to watch Roma against Monza today.  Sad  They did their best not to take advantage of Monza's getting that red card. Mourinho also got a red card right before the end of the game. It was a really difficult game for Roma that's for sure. They made it this hard for themselves of course.

Maybe they are on a 3-win streak now but I still can't believe in them completely. I thought about it a lot before adding it to my parlay.

Mourinho has a really difficult task to perform with a performance like this in this season.

It's very disappointing, I think, because I thought it wouldn't be difficult for AS Roma to win at home in the match against Monza. But yes, in reality AS Roma really couldn't maximize the opportunities they had properly because after all, Monza only played with 10 players. So yes, AS Roma should be able to win more easily when playing against a team that only plays with 10 players. But in fact AS Roma could not win easily, fortunately El Shaarawy came on as a substitute also in the second half. Although it took until near the end of the match, but El Shaarawy managed to score a goal to make AS Roma get three points at home.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bastisisca

Activity: 490
Merit: 521

not your keys not your coins

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 06:12:07 PM

This championship is fantastic guys, Juventus victory opens up the top even further: with Milan losing 3 points everyone gets even closer and no one can escape forward. I laughed so hard when I saw the summary of the day, about Milan lost game.
What do you think about it?

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 06:47:28 PM

This championship is fantastic guys, Juventus victory opens up the top even further: with Milan losing 3 points everyone gets even closer and no one can escape forward. I laughed so hard when I saw the summary of the day, about Milan lost game.

This season is much more fun than last season that's for sure. Because there isn't any team dominating the league completely - at least for now.  Grin  Juventus' being in the title competition makes me even more excited. Because as you know Juventus era has ended and we have been witnessing different champions for the last 3 seasons.

I can't say that their era is back technically. It is still early in the season and the points are very close. But I feel like Allegri can make up for the last season performance of the team.

I think Juventus have the strength to finish in top 4 this season. Maybe this would be enough for Allegri to keep his job for another season too.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Lillominato89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 12:04:17 PM

I honestly hoped for a Milan victory, but the episodes and the skill of Juventus meant that Milan lost. the red card for Thiaw was a correct interpretation by the referee but it actually compromised Milan's performance. I believe that if Milan had played 11v11 they would not have lost this match. now Inter is back at the top of the championship and the teams behind are just a few points behind, so today we still don't have a real dominator

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
babo
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4121

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 01:04:56 PM

I honestly hoped for a Milan victory, but the episodes and the skill of Juventus meant that Milan lost. the red card for Thiaw was a correct interpretation by the referee but it actually compromised Milan's performance. I believe that if Milan had played 11v11 they would not have lost this match. now Inter is back at the top of the championship and the teams behind are just a few points behind, so today we still don't have a real dominator

I only care that in the end they play good matches, after all I honestly don't care much
if Milan wins rather than Inter or Juventus
clearly if an alternative team wins (like Napoli) I'm happier, but I see it as difficult this year

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Spack17

Activity: 1610
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 10:09:53 PM

I don't think Milan are in bad condition despite losing this match against Juventus. It was even due to that red card. Otherwise their performance was already pretty good. I wouldn't have been surprised if Milan won in that case. Anyway things are still going on well for Milan. They are in this title race and I believe they will be in the long term too.

When it comes to Juventus their progress impresses me for now. They are really good at benefiting from the chances they get. But we will see how consistent they can be. I think Allegri's future depends on their result in this season.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1240

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 02:33:06 PM

I don't think Milan are in bad condition despite losing this match against Juventus. It was even due to that red card. Otherwise their performance was already pretty good. I wouldn't have been surprised if Milan won in that case. Anyway things are still going on well for Milan. They are in this title race and I believe they will be in the long term too.

When it comes to Juventus their progress impresses me for now. They are really good at benefiting from the chances they get. But we will see how consistent they can be. I think Allegri's future depends on their result in this season.

I dont agree, if Milan were forced to commit a foul, with a red card, it means they were under pressure!
A team that wins easily does not commit fouls or receive yellow or red cards..
So this rumor that it was the fault of the red card, yes ok, but why did Milan commit a foul? What if he wasnt under pressure?
Of course is my opinion, but i am honest.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: