Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins profits or bank profits, which best?  (Read 2757 times)
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 03:42:06 PM

If you have a lot of money, then it is better to put it in the bank and get a stable income. And if there is little money and the interest on the bank deposit is scanty, then I would advise investing in altcoins, preferably in the top 10. But you may have to wait for years for the altcoin to grow, so you need to invest at the beginning of a bullish trend.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2024, 06:00:07 PM

So, we will talk about whether crypto profit is better or bank profit. In my opinion, crypto profit is better because if you invest in a strong project and gain knowledge in a good way, then it is definitely that. It will give you a very good profit if you guys invest in crypto in a strong project and the profit it will give to you will definitely be a very big profit compared to any investment you make in the bank. You get some percentage of it, which is not such a big profit, but one of your advantages is that the risk is very low.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1131

View Profile
January 28, 2024, 11:43:26 PM

Bank investors have more certainty because there capital is completely safe but they give 8-10% annual profits to the investors of per year. But it is comparatively less in terms of profits.

On the other hand you will get constant profits from crypto as if you are experienced in trading then daily profits is possible. Otherwise you can get profits by investing. However crypto investment puts your capital at greater risk (main point).

Banks do not give us profits, they give us interest earnings below inflation. If you want to hedge against inflation, tie your money to solid currencies with a fixed supply.

Altcoins or banks is a good question... Investing in the right altcoin is always the best option, but it's not an easy task and investing in the wrong altcoin will make us lose all our money and make us regret not putting our money in the bank.

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
cryptoWODL

Activity: 238
Merit: 216

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 05:34:07 AM

If you have a lot of money, then it is better to put it in the bank and get a stable income. And if there is little money and the interest on the bank deposit is scanty, then I would advise investing in altcoins, preferably in the top 10. But you may have to wait for years for the altcoin to grow, so you need to invest at the beginning of a bullish trend.
I would like to add to your point that if someone has a lot of money, he should invest half of his money in banks and half in crypto. But there are many who invest all their money in cryptocurrencies despite having a lot of money. If you can invest in top ten alt coins you can definitely get good profit but you have to hold it patiently for a few years. If you invest in crypto currency and don't hold it patiently for a few years then you may not get the expected results.

Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 06:53:27 AM

Bank investors have more certainty because their capital is completely safe but they give 8-10% annual profits to the investors of per year. But it is comparatively less in terms of profits.
Who says that bank investors' capital is safe, with all the inflation that has been ravaging the entire global economy where if you keep $2000 in the bank you get a low interest at the same time depreciation of the value of that amount, say in one year the value of your capital will reduce by almost 20% say you kept 2k in the bank by the end of the one-year investment cycle,  the value of your initial capital might have rescued from the $2000 to $1800 or even less in some cases so you already on a loses trend with bank savings.
Altcoins investment on the other hand is a a high-risk gamble and if you want to invest in any coin for the long term, it should be Bitcoin because only Bitcoin will give you that stability of investment that is void of pump/dump mechanism, but if you invest in altcoin you should careful because you can lose some or your entire capital in the process.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 08:44:34 AM

Bank investors have more certainty because there capital is completely safe but they give 8-10% annual profits to the investors of per year. But it is comparatively less in terms of profits.

On the other hand you will get constant profits from crypto as if you are experienced in trading then daily profits is possible. Otherwise you can get profits by investing. However crypto investment puts your capital at greater risk (main point).

bank in your country are very great, because they can provide profits of 8-10% per year, because bank in my country can only give me a maximum profit of 6-7% per year and before tax is deducted (maybe 5-6% net), then from that I am more interested to investing in cryptocurrency, because it can provide bigger profits than me saving my money in the bank, it's just that the risk of investing in cryptocurrency is very high compared to me saving my money in the bank, but I'm ready for the risk and I also only invest in Bitcoin for long term investment (I invest in altcoin only for short term investment, sell them when I get a profit), so I can minimize the risk of me investing in cryptocurrency and I believe Bitcoin is a very good investment for the long term and can gives me a bigger profits than if I kept my money in the bank.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2024, 12:52:20 PM

If you look at the system, it is very contradictory between banks and crypto, banks are centralized while crypto is decentralized. However, actually those who invest in the banking world only want their money to have value and be recognized by the state. This is different from crypto, which until now not all countries have approved cryptocurrency as a legal currency and can be used by all countries.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 12:53:55 PM

a profit of 8-10% per year will be the same as the annual increase in inflation which we assume is 10% per year, so there will be no difference unless you invest a lot.
I have never seen very rich people save money in the bank, they save their money in the form of assets.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 01:17:11 PM

In the bank, the employee gets a percentage, but instead of the percentage, if the person invest an alt coin in which the person is buying long-term, that is, if a person has a thousand dollars, he can buy it for a long term. Invest in a coin whose fundamentals are strong and basically its partnerships are very good and also have news about what it will do in the coming years or in the coming months. You can get a lot of benefits because such alt coins prove to be very useful in the future because this is not my own analysis but I am telling you based on my own experience.

GoldMagic

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 01:57:59 PM

Yooo man this is a hell of compare.

Altcoins may give you 1000$ in one min but that also can work on another hand like losing all your invested money in one min. Banks profits may be lower but your money will be there safely no matter whether interest lower or higher.
yes, I agree, if you invest in altcoins, once the profit is very profitable, but once the loss, the loss is very ...
different from in the bank, in the bank the profit is small but our money is safe as little as the loss but if I can suggest investing in gold.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Sistem Ekosistem Perbankan
wendty

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 02:13:45 PM

Getting into the chances that we can maximize our profit here in crypto compared to the fixed percentage in Banks, it was obvious that crypto is better. But if we are not knowledgeable in the crypto space, losses can be with you. If we think about security assurance that we can get this amount, banks can make it. But if we wanted to earn more, altcoins investment is the best choice. But I gonna tell you that crypto investment is too risky.
Now, it was you who could decide and think about where you fit in.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1304

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 07:04:15 AM

Invest in a coin whose fundamentals are strong and basically its partnerships are very good and also have news about what it will do in the coming years or in the coming months.
How and how to measure these most fundamental indicators? Those indicators that look strong today may turn out to be empty tomorrow. Regarding partnerships, almost all altcoins attribute partnerships with well-known brands, but there may not be any partnership agreements between them. Every altcoin has a roadmap, but this does not guarantee anything at all. Dates and events will be entered, but few projects will have this completed. Simply put, they cheat with published project plans.

Investing in altcoins is like roulette. No matter how carefully you analyze the project, success will depend only on random luck.

You can get a lot of benefits because such alt coins prove to be very useful in the future because this is not my own analysis but I am telling you based on my own experience.
Almost all altcoins are worthless now and will become even more useless in the future because they will depreciate to zero. Instead of benefits, you will receive losses. With the exception of those projects that are no longer new and have found their niche in the cryptoindustry. Among the new ones there will be only a few that will join their number.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 07:33:39 AM

If you look at the system, it is very contradictory between banks and crypto, banks are centralized while crypto is decentralized. However, actually those who invest in the banking world only want their money to have value and be recognized by the state. This is different from crypto, which until now not all countries have approved cryptocurrency as a legal currency and can be used by all countries.
Not all Altcoins are decentralized, Altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero are classified as being decentralized due to not having the project controlled by any entity or group of people but relies on it's network as a matter of buy and sell. Altcoins like BNB, XRP and many more are all centralized due to having a team behind helping them regulate the price.

Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 09:10:01 AM

Yooo man this is a hell of compare.

Altcoins may give you 1000$ in one min but that also can work on another hand like losing all your invested money in one min. Banks profits may be lower but your money will be there safely no matter whether interest lower or higher.
yes, I agree, if you invest in altcoins, once the profit is very profitable, but once the loss, the loss is very ...
different from in the bank, in the bank the profit is small but our money is safe as little as the loss but if I can suggest investing in gold.
It is correct to suggest investing in gold but gold is linked to the country's economy. The gold market will go down if it has a bad effect on the economy. For those who are afraid of altcoins bank is safe but there are good coins in altcoins if you invest in them Ethereum, BNB have a chance to profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 09:52:58 AM

It is correct to suggest investing in gold but gold is linked to the country's economy. The gold market will go down if it has a bad effect on the economy. For those who are afraid of altcoins bank is safe but there are good coins in altcoins if you invest in them Ethereum, BNB have a chance to profit.

If you are afraid, don't invest. leave your money in the bank with the security and profits agreed upon by the bank.
we must differentiate between savings for old age and assets for investment. perhaps ancient people had property and land to invest. but now that everything is getting expensive, young people are more interested in crypto to invest. The development is fast, and it is full of risks, but when we minimize these risks, the benefits are before our eyes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 09:55:21 AM

The question that we needed to ask ourselves is what does bank have to offer in an investment? The bank only cares to you our money for investment which we might not be aware of and after everything they would have no option than to give us tiny interest that might not meet up with our plans. It is good when we know what we are doing and convert our funds for different investments than resting in the bank and the funds would be used to make gain for the share holders.
Banks also offers different packages and interest rates. I think you don't know how investment in banks works. when you invest in banks. they'll tell you specifically that you'll earn that much percentage on a monthly or annually basis. (Most banks pay on annual basis)

The reason why I like investing in altcoin is the sense of control and authenticity we have here. we are fully in charge of our funds when we invest in altcoins. we decide how to invest and in how many altcoins we invest. and we can book profit whenever we want.
But Bank pays a fixed percentage of profit at the end of every term. and altcoin profit is not fixed. and that's another reason I like altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1597

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 10:09:55 AM

When I first got into Bitcoin I would certainly say that crypto profits are more important because you can get much higher returns. After many years in crypto & doing quite well, I think it’s important to diversify because you don’t want to just selling your precious crypto to live. It’s far too precious so if you can diversify a little & get passive income then do that.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2024, 06:19:25 PM

No doubt altcoin investment can be risky is you don't understand the market, you may decide to invest in a coin thinking that it has a potential of profiting you fast but end up disappointing your curiosity, altcoin is not a bad investment but anyone that's is into it should be careful because of the fluctuations in the crypto market, we can never tell the movement of the market, so we should trade with caution, bank profit are not encouraging, a bank can hold your money for a year without good profit or return but the only advantage with bank is that your money is always their but that of altcoin, there is a risk you will take your money will be gone.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 11:03:48 PM

No doubt altcoin investment can be risky is you don't understand the market, you may decide to invest in a coin thinking that it has a potential of profiting you fast but end up disappointing your curiosity, altcoin is not a bad investment but anyone that's is into it should be careful because of the fluctuations in the crypto market, we can never tell the movement of the market, so we should trade with caution, bank profit are not encouraging, a bank can hold your money for a year without good profit or return but the only advantage with bank is that your money is always their but that of altcoin, there is a risk you will take your money will be gone.
Not all the altcoins were the same. If we expect profit from the altcoin investment, it is fair. If our expectations were too high, then our investment would get wasted. With cryptocurrency investment, there is a saying that, based on the level of risk one takes, the profit will be greater. This doesn't suit altcoins, because when the risk is high, we will be forced to depend on luck for the progress of the project and not on the worthiness of the project.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Tipeform$

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 30, 2024, 11:24:58 PM

Despite the risks in cryptocurrency investing, I think it is currently less risky than keeping money in the bank. At present, in almost all countries of the world, many risky people who keep money in banks are now withdrawing money from banks and using it for other purposes. Especially those who are well experienced about cryptocurrencies are taking money from banks and investing in cryptocurrencies. Just don't have to have experience in trading if you hold good top cryptocurrency then you can get good success which is hundred times more profit than bank.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: