Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women are more economical than men.  (Read 1746 times)
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 10:43:26 AM

We had this argument where I was the opinion that most men spend money on things that they are obligated to and cannot control it at times due to responsibilities, men are used to spending money already and because of being used to it, they can find it hard to be as economical as women can be. Do you agree with this unpopular opinion that women are more economical when it comes to money and are able to manage themselves and their homes better than men do?

You miss one thing before you started the discussions. You should have said intelligent and intellectual women and not some hungry hoe that are looking for a rich man that will remove them from poverty so they can live the expensive imaginary life they have always pray to have. Society has made women dependent, while the man go out and look for the money and with this because the pain we go through to make the money, we are better economical person than the ladies, only few of them that work spend their money wisely, they are known to live large except for the few of them.

I think economical is something that has to do with tolerance, upbringing, exposure and,descipline. If you are the type.of person that live an extravagant and flamboyant life without an atom of descipline, been economical type of person is far ahead of you, without it you will live life of discontent, nothing you will do that will work out that involves money whether you are man and woman, not about gender but individual.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JunaidAzizi

Activity: 504
Merit: 209

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 11:02:46 AM

We had this argument where I was the opinion that most men spend money on things that they are obligated to and cannot control it at times due to responsibilities, men are used to spending money already and because of being used to it, they can find it hard to be as economical as women can be. Do you agree with this unpopular opinion that women are more economical when it comes to money and are able to manage themselves and their homes better than men do?

I think both play an important role they both are the wheel of the same car if one does not work it will stop and both have their own speciality and characteristics you cannot highlight the role of one and supressed the other. If we place man at house and women to earn money then i thīnk they will be fail it a rear case that women can earn money but mostly they can't. The man has huge responsibilities like rent, the bills, the child's education, etc that's why he takes control over the money because he knows how much it hards to earn whereas on the other hand, the woman does not know how their husband earns this money and that's why she spends more money and I think this makes women more economical then man.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 11:22:55 AM

I have been seeing this type of post on many imaged-type of content in different websites and it's like when men does all of his obligations, that's part of his duty as a provider.
And when women does all of that and pays for all of her stuff and bills, that's women empowerment. I think it all makes sense that if you're going to think deeply about that quote, there's always this difference that's always being put and burdened to men.
While all the praises when women does all normal stuff for themselves.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 11:55:04 AM

I have to disagree, gender can't be used to determine someone else knowledge and skill.

There's a women who use most of her money to buy skincare and useless thing that she think cut, she will take a loan because she don't have any money to buy foods. There's a men who save most of his money for his future e.g. buy house, buy car etc.

You can't generalize if women is better than men in something and vice versa.
You can definitely generalize it when you take an advantage of it. If you look at basketball players like Lebron James, and Stephen Curry, you will think that humans play great basketball, but when you take the average out of 8 billion people, it would be closer to my talent, because on average we are not great. That is an example of how you can't just take couple of examples and assume that it's alright.

What you do about a discussion like this is assume there are 4 billion men and 4 billion women, and you consider if we took the average of 4 billion men and 4 million women, which one of them would be better economically.

I think men are far superior when it comes to being economical, and that is not based on just an individual, it's the averages of 4 billion people from both sexes. That should be simple enough but when you talk about things like that, people fear that they would be labeled genderist and you are not going to be considering genders as all that important while giving this opinion.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 12:50:35 PM

The first image that came to my mind was the image of thousands of girls who love shopping and rely on shopping as a way to relieve stress. Modern psychology has come to classify excessive shopping as a pathological phenomenon that must be treated seriously as a disease with its own causes, symptoms, and consequences. When we say “the love of shopping,” the first thing that comes to our mind is girls who love buying luxury clothes and makeup, especially when they are influenced by social media celebrities.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 01:07:28 PM
Merited by Gyfts (1)

I think it is proper to say that both sex are equal. Men buy more expensive “toys”, women make a lot of minor purchases regularly. By the end of the year they’ve both spent equal amount.

How come women be more economical, when they make impulsive purchases all the time? What about “what is your is our, but my is min”? Arent they spend more?

And what about this?

Some might say tha this is just a joke. But every joke has % of truth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 01:20:45 PM

A man, especially a man who is not married, will consciously and willingly spend money and can even spend all his money on a hobby and there are even quite a few men who prioritize their hobbies over their needs, but this is the opposite when he is married then he will prioritizes his needs and responsibilities (family) rather than having to spend a certain amount of money to do a hobby he likes, because in principle, when a man is married, especially when he becomes a father, he will prioritize the happiness of his family more than himself. because when he gets married, a man's happiness is not when his hobby is fulfilled, but when he sees the person he really cares about and loves is happy thanks to the efforts that the man has made.

However, if we talk about women, especially single women, when they have some money, they will spend it on things they like, such as shopping and so on, and this continues even though they are married and become housewives.
I believe the opposite. A single man is much more likely to save his salary and promote reasonable spending. In my opinion, women are more maintenance-intensive than men; we'll be fine with a normal haircut that doesn't cost more than €10, while women may spend a lot more on hair salons, nails, makeup, etc., expenses that men aren't doing. However, men may usually spend more on hobbies, like you mentioned, like cars or motorcycles, and also because of their natural instinct to be those who provide for the family. Certainly, this rule may not apply to everyone, men and women alike, but it's what I've noticed in my environment.

When a man is single he will not feel responsible for his life because he does not have more responsibilities, in contrast to when he is married he will always have responsibilities for his life and family so he works extra, and as much as possible he will do it. do. minimizing the level of expenses in order to have enough money to take home to support his family.

However, it is different if a single man becomes the backbone of the family and replaces the father figure because his late father has died, so he has more responsibility to support his younger siblings.

Meanwhile, the woman you mentioned is a woman who only talks about her self-esteem, because in terms of beauty care she can do it herself at home to minimize costs. Without having to go to the salon. And women like this will only make things difficult for us when asked to get married.
I believe this is mostly a stereotype. Every individual is different. I used to be much more frugal and economic when I was single. Now that I'm in a relationship, I tend to spend more money, both on myself and on my partner as well. Not necessarily because you're supposed to be the "protector," but because I'm going out a lot more and spending more on being more careful with my appearance, meaning that I spend more money on clothes that suit me more and certainly more frequently than when I was single.

I don't believe that there's a rule that applies to everyone, but I generally think that men are simpler and women are higher maintenance in terms of appearance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 01:28:15 PM

If a woman tries to spend money with a man, they will not be able to manage their family well. A woman works more than a man. Men wake up in the morning and go to office and return home in the evening and during this time they are busy with various official work and when back home a woman is busy serving her husband. But if we think carefully about the amount of work done by women during this period, we have to accept that comparatively women work more. Women wake up in the morning, clean the house, wash the dishes, cook food, send their children to school, do their housework, and when the husband comes from the office, serve him and do various other tasks. A man may plan to eat out with his friends but women never plan to eat out. 

They think that the money they spend abroad is the money they will save in the future. This is the difference in spending money between men and women.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 02:53:54 PM

I believe strongly that women are strongly made of conservative mentality, it is therefore pertinent to say that, women are more economical than men. Before a delve into responsibilities is natural construct, men are wired to have the consciousness of being responsible of loads of stuff and that is directly reflected in their expenditure. On the other hand, a woman is not legally obliged to be in charge of basic fundamentals, at least, before we consider people and cultures welcoming 50/50 bill splitting.
I think it's both right and wrong. Right because this is what we easily perceived according on their characteristics or appearances but then I realized that there are also women who likes to go shopping ( buying almost anything ) most especially the things that can make them more presentable like dress, make-up and accessories.

When it comes to responsibilities, it was also the women who has lots of it and the duty of the men are mostly to work on their daily jobs as they are the main provider of money. Men are also known for not being responsible when spending their money. It can often get wasted on alcohol, gambling and others. So it's important that women or their wives secure it immediately when it's now their payday.

jeanvandame

Activity: 180
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 03:21:57 PM

I don't want to justify or blame your argument, bro, but the parable you convey is too sharp. In another post you provide relevant evidence, starting from the comparison of company owners and managers dominated by men, but in another post you say that women are more reliable in managing finances. household. So it's true isn't it, every woman or man has skills that can be said to be balanced, depending on which side you look at and place them on.
If we compare specifically, each comparison result regarding more economical management will be very different depending on the perspective or assessment of each individual, but I am sure that the best economic management choice in the business world is handled by men, because men are wiser to the best decision in the company, but the strategic position of women will be placed in the position of treasurer because women can be trusted to hold the company's money, but financial management procedures must be based on the CEO of the company. However, regarding the management of household finances, I agree with the woman's choice of being more economical for family needs, she has distributed finances for daily needs and set aside some for savings for children in the future.
Yes, that's right, I mean like that. Why are entrepreneurs dominated by men, because men are smarter at making decisions than women, men's logic is sharper and they rarely bring feelings into making decisions, so men's decisions can be considered good for the company. When women make decisions for a company, they often involve their feelings, which may ultimately make decisions based on their own ego rather than looking at the benefits for the company.

The most ideal position is as you said, namely the man becomes CEO and the woman becomes treasurer. This makes for a good mix of good decision makers with good spending management.

But not all women are always wrong when it comes to making decisions, no. This is just my assumption.
KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 386

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 04:59:17 PM

Men are going through a lot, they always look like they aren't responsible because they most times carries the heaviest of burden on them, and responsibility strips them of their hard-earned money very fast compared to women, that's why women quickly collapse once they are left with the responsibility of a man maybe because they lost their husband or something happened between the partners that leads to divorce.

Both men and women are economical but you can't tell on men because of their spending nature, they have to do the spending to look responsible, women don't have to, they just have to do their part, and that makes them look like the most economical between the two.

Men are very smart when it comes to decision making, for a smart man it's all about the future, but for women it's mostly about the present, I am talking from experience, smart men thinks about tomorrow and they prepare themselves today, this is what makes them economical, they managed what they have right now even after all the responsibility so that they can have a better future, it's not easy to be a man.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

airbet.io

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 05:03:14 PM

Yes, that's right, I mean like that. Why are entrepreneurs dominated by men, because men are smarter at making decisions than women, men's logic is sharper and they rarely bring feelings into making decisions, so men's decisions can be considered good for the company. When women make decisions for a company, they often involve their feelings, which may ultimately make decisions based on their own ego rather than looking at the benefits for the company.
-snip-
I can agree with you about men being better at making decisions than women who are too emotional.
It's not that emotional decisions aren't needed, but they will be needed for some situations where feelings should be used.

When men dominate as entrepreneurs, it is due to many factors including stereotypes and perceptions.
Gender stereotypes that exist in society will affect the perception of women's ability to manage a business.
When a woman is less competent in taking an action or business decision it results in decisions that tend to be wrong and this is what results in women's involvement with a business less than men.

But what about the current situation with more modern times that make gender equality even stronger?
Education programs, and entrepreneurship training are equal and the ability to think of each person male or female is the same depending on the individual.

This would certainly remove the stigma of gender bias and discrimination in the business world.
Women can become leaders of companies, can become CEOs, etc. it is very possible according to their abilities, not differentiated by gender.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Biznesmen

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 05:09:38 PM

Nope, I strongly disagree with this unpopular opinion. Because being economical has nothing to do with gender or so-called gender roles. I am wondering when such people will stop saying these so-called unpopular opinions, and please stop assigning roles based on gender. Managing money is about maturity, financial literacy, responsibility, etc. For the record, women and men are equally responsible, and they are working hard to meet their ends. Responsibility is not a reason to be uneconomic, but a lack of financial literacy. So stop spreading these unpopular opinions and help those people who need financial awareness despite their gender.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hewlet

Activity: 280
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 05:41:50 PM

The reason why it might appear as though women are more economical is that they don't really have much responsibility to shoulder compared to men. Also, it's easy for a woman to get help from her male friends if she need spare money to fix her stuff but they guys does most the spending and has to be responsible for the source of the money.

Being a man comes with a lot of responsibility responsibility sha.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 06:36:38 PM

Nope, I strongly disagree with this unpopular opinion. Because being economical has nothing to do with gender or so-called gender roles. I am wondering when such people will stop saying these so-called unpopular opinions, and please stop assigning roles based on gender. Managing money is about maturity, financial literacy, responsibility, etc. For the record, women and men are equally responsible, and they are working hard to meet their ends. Responsibility is not a reason to be uneconomic, but a lack of financial literacy. So stop spreading these unpopular opinions and help those people who need financial awareness despite their gender.

Yes I totally agree with you on this, managing money should not be judge base on gender, both male or female can mismanage money same way both gender can manage wealth. The world has evolve to the point where gender equality is a top tier priority. How you manage your money should be considered as an individual responsibility, people have different needs and desires with different perception of dealing with situations. So if you are someone that can handle money well and you know the difference between your want and needs and you set your priorities right you wouldn’t feel the weight of the world on your shoulder Cause you know how to manage wealth. I don’t think setting priorities right is base on gender but rather on the individual. Both male and female have the tendency of mis-using fund.
  Though women are seen to be a less spender of money, cause men love to show they are capable and mostly in competition with their self. So women safe a lot but still that’s doesn’t make them economical, like I said earlier how you spend your money depends on the individual, some may be wise while some not too wise. I don’t think there’s a study that proof this claim.
topbitcoin

Activity: 1624
Merit: 689

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 06:43:35 PM

I believe this is mostly a stereotype. Every individual is different. I used to be much more frugal and economic when I was single. Now that I'm in a relationship, I tend to spend more money, both on myself and on my partner as well. Not necessarily because you're supposed to be the "protector," but because I'm going out a lot more and spending more on being more careful with my appearance, meaning that I spend more money on clothes that suit me more and certainly more frequently than when I was single.

I don't believe that there's a rule that applies to everyone, but I generally think that men are simpler and women are higher maintenance in terms of appearance.

What does it mean to look cool but your personal qualities are still not optimal? I prefer a simple and plain appearance. It is true that appearance is very important because sometimes most people only judge the outer appearance, but there is one saying that sticks in my mind, namely "Don't judge a book by its cover". From this saying I think that personality is more important than appearance. Because if our personality is good, honest and responsible then other people will never doubt us again. And in my opinion, if we only focus on appearance, this will only increase expenses and will not change anything in our lives.

This is an unwritten rule and a person is free to choose it as long as he is willing to take responsibility for all the decisions he makes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 07:36:49 PM

If you look at appearance or fashion, men are actually simpler and less wasteful in spending things, on the other hand, women really prioritize appearance, even to buy clothes and beauty equipment, women will spend more money.  It is likely that most socialite women are very wasteful when it comes to finances.  Men's financial expenses are more burdened by the responsibilities that must be given to children and wives.  It can be said that responsible men can only have as much money as they need compared to women because it has been given entirely to more useful things.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 07:39:24 PM

This is a pretty outdated claim and belief. The main root of this claim is gender roles wherein men are expected to provide while women stays at home and pay the bills with the money the men give. However, with such changes following the steady removal of gender roles and gender stereotypes both in society and in work place, women and men are finally free from the barriers of roles they were expected to play in, meaning men and women can be providers and nurturers at home. Hence, going back to the topic, it doesn't matter what an individual's gender is it all comes down to personal insights, actions, and decisions.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2023, 07:50:29 PM

Both men and women spend money on a daily basis, but the argument about who spends money mostly is what I don't know, but I do say that women are the ones who spend more. My reason is because men are the ones who work so hard to get the money, so they can't just spend it anyhow, but I still believe that there are also men who spend more than women, but the rate of men spending is less compared to women. Women spend more money than men because some of the money that they have is given to them by men and you can imagine the fact that you are given free money that you don't even work for. However, some women are independent and I believe that people who are independent have discipline in terms of spending.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 03:19:26 AM

Although there are quite some cases where they do the opposite, but most of the time we can see that women have better economical management skill compared to men especially in marriage scene. Men is so easy to get distracted with their money hence they are bad with it including me lol. I don't think it's unpopular, in here they are quite common and it's pretty normal to see women do that thing often.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM