Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government job or private job?  (Read 954 times)
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 02:14:05 PM

Government job is good when you're don't want to learn anything because it's a secure place and the probability you might get kicked is almost zero except you broke the laws. You can become successful in government job as long as you're very popular.

While private job is good for life time learner, you would be promoted or get higher salary when you have a good skill, it's not really about your popularity.

I pick private job because I love to learn something new.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 06:24:39 PM

Government job is good when you're don't want to learn anything because it's a secure place and the probability you might get kicked is almost zero except you broke the laws.

I'd say that government job is when someone recommends you.
In my town, only people with connections get government jobs. It's especially popular among young people with no experience.

I had a friend whose brother worked for the government and the moment my friend finished his studies he got a job in the same department that his brother had worked.
They will want this because you don't have to know anything or do anything. You're given something that you have to rewrite, print out and put in an envelope and that's your job for the day.

Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 11:43:27 PM

As they said, government job is better compare to private job because it is permanent and pensionable and the job is more secured. Though private job too some are pensionable but not permanent and not that secured. And again in private job, you have the opportunity to let them know how much you want to be paid. You can either be paid higher or lower base on how you present yourself.

Which one do you prefer if you are given an offer?
Some business men and women prefer being a safe employed than working under government because when you work in government it's only a fixed salary you will earn and after some years you will be promoted to another level, but I don't know in this my scenario of the method of my country government job, but a safe employed person know what is good and safe employed can stand today and make millions why a government person can not make such amounts of money within some periods of time, I don't think that government work is more better than safe employed work, it depends on the kind of the safe employment business you are doing

Dzwaafu11

Activity: 504
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 07:37:54 AM

I will prefer a private company instead of them, because private companies pay higher than the government and you can be given a car and a house to stay in, if your input to the company is great. Government don't care about this, because they are not there to see how hard working that you are. It is only your colleagues that will see this.

This type of private company is hard sometimes because not all of them have the funds to provide you with a higher salary and give you a house and car. And even if they do, their salary will not be much; some of them usually calculate everything together, including housing and worker safety. If governments provide you with a house and car, they won’t do that for their workers. However, some governments also provided houses and car for their employees. I have seen some government workers that were given cars and motorcycles by the government; some were provided by quarters so that they would stay with their families, and most of these people's salaries were also okay, but if it’s private companies that will provide this, the salary will not be high.

Therefore, I’ll choose government work.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pingrapole

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 12:03:50 PM

Both types of government jobs are very important for one's life but in our country situation has been created where government jobs are considered as a golden deer and private jobs are of lesser value Also, in the social context, the value of government jobs is much higher The actual fault is that there is a lot of salary in the job in the society, less security, jobs can go for various reasons, government jobs can go, but private jobs are more likely if you do not follow them It is possible but the opposite of a government job here is more time for your own family but the benefits are less in private sector so I will give priority to a government job.
Y3shot

Activity: 588
Merit: 164

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 07:39:53 PM

As they said, government job is better compare to private job because it is permanent and pensionable and the job is more secured. Though private job too some are pensionable but not permanent and not that secured. And again in private job, you have the opportunity to let them know how much you want to be paid. You can either be paid higher or lower base on how you present yourself.

Not all private job are the same, same thing with government job. But I'll rather go for a job that is permanent and pensionable. But I think most government job is better because workers do have much time to go into other things that can fetch them money. Not all private jobs that workers are being paid well. Private jobs are not very sure because workers can been dropped if their is no enough money to pay the workers, but government always try their best to pay workers every if it can be delayed.

Jegileman

Activity: 336
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 10:45:26 PM
Merited by Wiwo (1)

I will prefer to go for a government work because have the many benefits that comes from it even during and after service. When looking for a job to do, security of the work is my highest priority and I believe I can only achieve this maximum job security by working with the government. There are many private sector works that are paying highly than the government work but if job security is not guaranteed and also a pension scheme to fend for me after retirement, it will not be a work for me to love to do forever. Although, everybody has their own way of imagining and approaching things, but to me, I will go for a good government work several times before trying out the private one.

Suzume

Activity: 322
Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 04:29:44 AM

If you have opportunity to the government job then I will prefer for government job. Becose in our country specialy in Bangladesh and India people thik if a person doing government job then the person is success in his career. But people can lead life by doing an private job that's people don't try to understand in our. That's the reason go for government job if you have opportunity.
Essential10

Activity: 294
Merit: 81

View Profile
December 03, 2023, 08:54:37 AM

Government jobs have a sense of security and stability that many find attractive. When it comes to government jobs, employees are guaranteed certain benefits and job security, which are often not available in private sector jobs. Working in government often comes with benefits such as health insurance, paid vacation time, and opportunities for career advancement. On the other hand, private employment may generally be subordinate or temporary, which may be for a fixed period of time or may be subordinated to the completion of a prior amount of work. It is no wonder that many people want to pursue a career in government. It ultimately depends on a person's choice and priorities while choosing between the two types of employment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 09:08:13 AM

If you have opportunity to the government job then I will prefer for government job. Becose in our country specialy in Bangladesh and India people thik if a person doing government job then the person is success in his career. But people can lead life by doing an private job that's people don't try to understand in our. That's the reason go for government job if you have opportunity.
Government jobs are life time jobs that is why many workers would prefer to go for government jobs that getting employees by private enterprises or companies. Many companies are very strict and would want you to do everything they want just for you to make money for them. Although private companies might pay more than government works but government jobs are less paid who we can have time for vacations and go to work not frequently.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2023, 07:13:35 PM

I will prefer to go for a government work because have the many benefits that comes from it even during and after service. When looking for a job to do, security of the work is my highest priority and I believe I can only achieve this maximum job security by working with the government. There are many private sector works that are paying highly than the government work but if job security is not guaranteed and also a pension scheme to fend for me after retirement, it will not be a work for me to love to do forever. Although, everybody has their own way of imagining and approaching things, but to me, I will go for a good government work several times before trying out the private one.
Yes, a government job is far better than a private job no matter what the salary differences are, alot of the time the areas and other incentives that come with a government job will surpass that of a private sector job I consider the private sector to be some form of rubbery on the employees since I have had a long term experience in that directions, many at times we have faced this challenges of choosing a high paying private job to government jobs.

But the most ultimate advantage of a government job is the ability to build a career in the field since in a government job, there is job security and all of that stuff.
Munir001

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 04:51:47 PM

It depends on several factors. Government jobs might be more secure and pensionable but here in my country, see state government can frustrate the hell out of you. Sometimes you might wait for 3 to 6 months to receive your salary. Even when you retire to receive the said pension and gratuity is a very big problem.

Now depending on your skill and profession, you can achieve more being in the private sector. Here you see many company workers doing better than government workers of the same level of experience. So it all depends of many factors.
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 10:29:03 PM

Op there is no need for you to compare government job to a private job. Private jobs no way reach the level of a government it is only few private jobs that are good and 99% of the private jobs are useless and nonsense. And that only job that can be compared with the government job is self employed. If one is self employed then you income is much more better than government job.

Many people like to be self employed than working in private and government companies. And if I am to select the two above examples of the op I will choose government job over private jobs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JMBitcointernational

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 07:38:36 AM

Op the idea between the Two jobs are like a Fence where you are Choiceless because of decision making, government jobs are nice And also private jobs are also nice But the decision To Work in any of such opportunities depends on you level of experience .government in her policies are very difficult To contend with because there are series of regulatory bodies To monitor your Affairs But the annoying part of It is that they Work based on ‘eye service ‘ they are only active when The Head of directors are around And nothing much , their participation To functions are based on salary increament And not Love for the job .

In private companies most people Work as a result of team Work for the company And they also try So hard To obey the companies Principles And adhere To their instructions without any regulatory body monitoring them And all that ! Their rules And regulations act like bond for the growth of the company .

However , I will rather prefer a private job So as To render My skills To the Society than To Pretend in The government sector .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Africolo

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 07:14:53 AM

The first thing to consider is the country in which you imply but since the discourse didn't identify any, I will base my opinion on Nigeria. Yeah, in our country Government job is better for some reasons: job security, relatively well-paid, availability of time to engage in other activities, minimal workload, and pensionable. On the other hand, a private job may not guarantee the above benefits and sadly, you can be sacked anytime even without committing an offence. This accounts for why people always scramble to get on the government payroll.
Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 12:23:02 PM

At present due to more competition in the field of government jobs many people are also expressing their desire to work in a private organization. But I will choose govt job it has more security than private job. There is less stress in government jobs there is job security or stability. There is no fear of job loss work pressure is very less pension benefits are available during retirement.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 03:35:07 PM

The common thing is that people love government jobs than any other one because of the variety of advantages it comprises than working for a private organizations, aside having a government job, it's also very important to rather be self employed than working under someone else, we have to compare their advantages and the work conditions attached to each category to be able to unde the needs or reason why government jobs are most desirable of them all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 03:56:03 PM

To me, it not about the pay, rather it is about making an impact in the society. Where the private organisations care so much about exploiting their employees just to make sure they make profits, with all their strict and rigid work rules, the public sector is all about giving back to the people and this is where I feel I belong. It gives me that satisfaction knowing fully well I am using my skill and knowledge to help the common man (not limited to the common people though). In addition, despite the not so enticing remunerations from the government sectors as compared to those from the private sector,  they still  guarantee you job flexibility,  job security and rewards (pension) after retirement.

SamReomo

Activity: 798
Merit: 673

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 04:17:21 PM

I would say that government job is a good place to started earning if you get an opportunity and in most Asian countries people give much high priority to government job as compare to private job. I have heard that in some locations women prefer to marry those men who have government job as compare to private job, while that might not be the case for all marital relationships but surely that thing exists.

The reason for that is people believe that government job is much secure and you won't get unemployed when doing a government job as compare to a private job. I would also prefer government job over private job but if the pay of private job is 3x to 4x that of government job then I might consider choosing a private job.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2023, 05:10:50 PM

i don't like either of them. I prefer to be self employed, that way, I can regulate my affairs without an intruder necessarily pushing me here and their. Almost all private sector treat people the same way as public sectors although private organisation treat people better because they will want to protect their reputation so their workers won't send the wrong message to people in the bigger society.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: