Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PYRIN (PYI) - GPU PoW - ghostDAG - blockDAG  (Read 6171 times)
LoneWolf84

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 08:38:07 AM

Hey guys, you can now track pyrin on livecoinwatch.
Circulating Supply, Total Supply, Marketcap, Markets, Chart, etc etc.

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Pyrin-PYI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mnc1973

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 08:44:59 AM

No white paper.  No github authors with names.  99%+ Kaspa code for everything, minus webpage.  Basically changed the network, ports and genesis.   Would been more impressive, if it was a man in the middle.  Where you mine 'pyrin' that is really kas, you earn 'pyrin' they keep kas. 

Next level lazy poop coin
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 09:29:04 AM

What kind of criticism, for example? I've only noticed bans when people have been insulted.

I am not 100% sure as I was just kicked off the server no warning. I was chatting with a few others (middle of the night type thing) about how its a clone of Karlsen, which is of course a copy of Kaspa. I might have said copy/paste coin or something similar as I have heard of others who got kicked for saying similar things, lol.

Anyway, I am not real concerned myself, as I don't think this project has a real future, but there sure is a lot of vested interest by a core group. They finished a fundraiser to get on MEXC listing in 20 hours or something. I am sure it will be a short term home-run, just be sure to sell while the getting is good.
hashuna (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 10:36:51 AM

Please post your Discord username. I will check for what reason you were banned.

I suspect that you repeatedly shilled Karlsen in general. You should have read the rules first.

“No shilling for other projects – We do not allow any advertising for other projects, communities or coins. Share your content in the off-topic channel if it offers real value (videos/art).”
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2023, 10:44:44 AM

No white paper.  No github authors with names.  99%+ Kaspa code for everything, minus webpage.  Basically changed the network, ports and genesis.   Would been more impressive, if it was a man in the middle.  Where you mine 'pyrin' that is really kas, you earn 'pyrin' they keep kas. 

Next level lazy poop coin

Team is working hard to release its own explorer, own wallet, own smart contracts and further native innovations. Only the base layer is a kaspa fork. which is public communicated.

But i guess, you already know. You should not use fresh accounts for fudding competing projects.
herominers

Activity: 88
Merit: 6

https://herominers.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2023, 07:45:10 PM

Pyrin (PYI) Mining Pool
Different Pool Regions for Best Hashrate Experience

Central Europe (Germany): de.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
North Europe (Finland): fi.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
Eastern Europe (Russia): ru.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
North America - East (Canada): ca.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
North America - West (USA): us.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
North America - East (USA): us2.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
South America - (Brazil): br.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
Asia (HongKong): hk.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
Asia (South Korea): kr.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
South Asia (India): in.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
SouthEast Asia (Singapore): sg.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
Western Asia (Turkey): tr.pyrin.herominers.com:1177
Oceania (Australia): au.pyrin.herominers.com:1177

Features
Pool and Solo Mining
No Registration Required
We Pay Full Reward (block reward + tx fee + extra)
Exchange Wallet Support (Integrated, PaymentID, Subaddress)
Earnings Estimation Based on Current Hashrate
Per Rig Statistics
Worker HashRate Charts
E-Mail Alerts of Rig Down
Fully compatible with NiceHash and MiningRigRentals
Configurable Minimal Payout
Static Difficulty Support

Support
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/gvWSs84
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/HeroMinersPool
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeroMinerss

Welcome & Happy Mining!
HeroMiners ❤️️ since 2018

kryptex

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2023, 06:26:08 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2023, 07:40:07 AM by kryptex

Testing new profitable coin Pyrin (PYI)! Act quickly and mine while profitability is high!
Mine Pyrin (PYI) on Kryptex Poolhttps://pool.kryptex.com/pyi

Pool address: pyi.kryptex.network:7777

- PROP payout system, pool fee 1%
- Minimum payout threshold 1 coin, we cover the payout fee.
- Download lolminer with settings
- Download Rigel with settings

How to connect to the pool? — https://pool.kryptex.com/en/articles/how-to-mine-pyrin-en
Where can I get a wallet for Pyrin (PYI)? — https://pool.kryptex.com/en/articles/pyrin-wallet-en

Advantages of Kryptex pool:
1. No registration and complete anonymity. Support for SSL mining.
2. Low fees. Payouts every hour. We pay the network fees for you.
3. We support dual-mining on the most profitable bundles!
4. Supporting ASICs and FPGAs for different coins and algorithms.
5. Supporting hashrate rentals. Fully compatible with MiningRigRentals and Nicehash.
6. Telegram-bot for monitoring your rigs. Monitor the state of your mining rigs and pool income 24/7.
7. In the workers' section of the pool, we showcase the miner versions being used. Rest assured, we always strive to maximize your income! Here's how we do it:
    - Whenever a new version of the miner is released, we'll promptly notify you;
    - If you happen to be using an outdated version, we'll provide a direct download link for the latest update.
8. We give you the opportunity to mine with auto-exchange in BTC without additional fees!
9. Professional support.

biggatoshi

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 20, 2023, 05:26:32 PM

The explorer has not changed yet.  It does not allow you to see early blocks.  Are they hiding something?
LoneWolf84

View Profile
December 21, 2023, 04:33:31 PM

as far as i know, the wallet has priority 1. the non-visible early blocks are probably related to the problem in the first 12h. there's nothing to hide, i think.
minerminer3456

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 10:39:52 PM

What kind of criticism, for example? I've only noticed bans when people have been insulted.

I am not 100% sure as I was just kicked off the server no warning. I was chatting with a few others (middle of the night type thing) about how its a clone of Karlsen, which is of course a copy of Kaspa. I might have said copy/paste coin or something similar as I have heard of others who got kicked for saying similar things, lol.

Anyway, I am not real concerned myself, as I don't think this project has a real future, but there sure is a lot of vested interest by a core group. They finished a fundraiser to get on MEXC listing in 20 hours or something. I am sure it will be a short term home-run, just be sure to sell while the getting is good.

Nice post. Absolutely, I agree with you.
Slashcry

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2024, 08:22:31 PM

This whole mexc thingy drama is just to slow rugpull the project and keep ppl buying so they keep dumping , like what is the hard part to prove something its not NDA deal so team could freely prove they really send the money but they dont and always i got a stupid answers.

Im sure the fund raise happen by them dumping their coins sending the money to that wallet by themself.

https://i.ibb.co/88F40fC/screen1.png

https://i.ibb.co/VHbG9ch/sceen2.png

Like isnt this answer alone a RED FLAG ? im talking about transaction and he telling me something about Bank transfer ?

Everyone know mexc require 30k usdt and 30k worth of coins

i got kicked by just asking alpac to give us any prove they send mexc the money but none ! and mexc never take this long to list a coin that just a bs.

and ofc always the same answer if u dont believe us just leave .. how simple is to put any prove which alone will kicked the fomo

and they just send 2-3 ppl to bash you and calling u kiddo or w/e "probably their alts"

also always the same BS answer you know who is the owner of bitcoin ? "RED FLAG ANSWER"
careful guys.
gaoben1980

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 07:48:59 AM

???Wow~The excuse for complaining has changed from pre mining to ASIC, and now there is a new one. The reason is that mexc did not timely list PYRINs. Okay, it seems that just developing a project is not enough, we still need to acquire an exchange.

:)Take the opportunity to fill up my bag.

;DTo tHe MoOn~
LoneWolf84

View Profile
January 11, 2024, 06:39:35 PM

This whole mexc thingy drama is just to slow rugpull the project and keep ppl buying so they keep dumping , like what is the hard part to prove something its not NDA deal so team could freely prove they really send the money but they dont and always i got a stupid answers.

Im sure the fund raise happen by them dumping their coins sending the money to that wallet by themself.

https://i.ibb.co/88F40fC/screen1.png

https://i.ibb.co/VHbG9ch/sceen2.png

Like isnt this answer alone a RED FLAG ? im talking about transaction and he telling me something about Bank transfer ?

Everyone know mexc require 30k usdt and 30k worth of coins

i got kicked by just asking alpac to give us any prove they send mexc the money but none ! and mexc never take this long to list a coin that just a bs.

and ofc always the same answer if u dont believe us just leave .. how simple is to put any prove which alone will kicked the fomo

and they just send 2-3 ppl to bash you and calling u kiddo or w/e "probably their alts"

also always the same BS answer you know who is the owner of bitcoin ? "RED FLAG ANSWER"
careful guys.

Do you have any evidence to support your accusations or are you just speculating wildly?

How many times have you asked for proof?
It's just annoying when people join 3 days ago and keep asking when mexc? If the warning is ignored, there are consequences.

alpacman has already offered to send the proof to those who took part in the fundraising:
-----
i make you guys an offer, pm me a proof that you sent funds to the mexc fundraiser. and i will show you all the proofs you want for the MEXC listing, deal? but if you haven't even donated anything, please don't speak for the community.
-----

When the MEXC listing is there, all these voices will finally disappear and then you will have your proof
mega22

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 14, 2024, 06:20:21 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2024, 06:37:46 PM by mega22

These issues have been raised because pyrin devs have done many shady things:

[1] They didn't release GPU miner while someone was definitely mining using GPU miners.
[2] There were ASICS on the network. I was one of the ASICS miners, and I know a couple in my circle. Before you ask, no, I will not share my wallet.
[3] The failed hard fork leading to a restart.
[4] They released a single threaded Blake3 GPU miner with just 1/20th of the full GPU potential.
[5] Raised 60K USDT in just 20 hrs. Are you kidding! I am not saying the money was not raised; I think devs put the money they made by dumping their ASICS/GPU coin on tradeorge.
[6] Until I was banned, devs had not shared any details about where they were in the listing process. Please see the Kaspa and KLS discord on how to develop trust and trasparency
[7] People have been banned pretty aggressively for raising any legitimate concern

There are too many red flags; the devs are either incompetent/inexperienced, or it's a long rugpull. My advice will be to dump and get out while you can.
LoneWolf84

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 10:32:31 AM

These issues have been raised because pyrin devs have done many shady things:

[1] They didn't release GPU miner while someone was definitely mining using GPU miners.
[2] There were ASICS on the network. I was one of the ASICS miners, and I know a couple in my circle. Before you ask, no, I will not share my wallet.
[3] The failed hard fork leading to a restart.
[4] They released a single threaded Blake3 GPU miner with just 1/20th of the full GPU potential.
[5] Raised 60K USDT in just 20 hrs. Are you kidding! I am not saying the money was not raised; I think devs put the money they made by dumping their ASICS/GPU coin on tradeorge.
[6] Until I was banned, devs had not shared any details about where they were in the listing process. Please see the Kaspa and KLS discord on how to develop trust and trasparency
[7] People have been banned pretty aggressively for raising any legitimate concern

There are too many red flags; the devs are either incompetent/inexperienced, or it's a long rugpull. My advice will be to dump and get out while you can.

Dear Commenaudin,

[1] You know that without any Proof?
[2] "Before you ask, no, I will not share my wallet." Lol, every Karlsen Team member claims they were ASIC mining Pyrin, thats why there is no Development ongoing there, they are busy mining Pyrin. Back to you, after you were supporting Pyrin for weeks, now you claim you ASIC mined Pyrin. We both know that you are an "NFT Artist" and never run any miner. Before you were banned, you were fine with ASIC mining a ASIC resistant protocol, uhh?
[3] a bug needed to be fixed? Bitcoin did this, Kaspa did this.
[4] "They released a single threaded Blake3 GPU miner with just 1/20th of the full GPU potential." You know again without any Proof?
[5] "Raised 60K USDT in just 20 hrs. Are you kidding! I am not saying the money was not raised; I think devs put the money they made by dumping their ASICS/GPU coin on tradeorge." You know again without any Proof?
[6] You were banned. And all these baseless accusations come from your ego being hurt?
[7] spamming lies =/ raising any legitimate concern

Dear Commenaudin @jc58170, you were banned because you were spamming Discord, Telegram, Twitter with baseless lies. Get over it or get help
mega22

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 05:47:50 PM

Who is Commenaudin you keep referring to?
Did you forget to take your anti-psyhotic meds, or are you dumb? Your stupid refusal is just another proof that pyrin is a rugpull. You guys have banned every one who asked difficult question, and tried to inform gullible pyrin miners about the impending rugpull. If ASICS were not active why did you restarted the chain? Do you have any proof that pyrin will be listed on MEXC? I checked with MEXC, and they told me that they have never heard about the coin. The joke is on the pyrins miners. You get pyrin when you breed kaspa and karlen and their child is born with developmental disorder.
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 10:37:34 PM

Who is Commenaudin you keep referring to?
Did you forget to take your anti-psyhotic meds, or are you dumb? Your stupid refusal is just another proof that pyrin is a rugpull. You guys have banned every one who asked difficult question, and tried to inform gullible pyrin miners about the impending rugpull. If ASICS were not active why did you restarted the chain? Do you have any proof that pyrin will be listed on MEXC? I checked with MEXC, and they told me that they have never heard about the coin. The joke is on the pyrins miners. You get pyrin when you breed kaspa and karlen and their child is born with developmental disorder.

1. False accusations are not the same as asking questions, I am happy to answer your questions

2. You were banned because you spread lies. For example the MEXC stuff. Go to our official Twitter. You see Linda (@LINDA_MEXC) from MEXC following Pyrin. Just text her and post the reply here. Note: She only follows projects that are or will be listed on MEXC. So i guess you are wrong, she heard of Pyrin.

3. Pyrin was forked to update the algo to blake3. During the update, a bug brought the network down for a while. The same thing has already happened with Bitcoin or Kaspa. Happens if you build on new grounds.

I hope i could answer all your "difficult questions"
mega22

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 06:06:49 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2024, 06:50:40 PM by mega22

MEXC only confirms the listing once they are ready, so that could explain why they refused to confirm the pyrin listing. If Linda is a MEXC official, she will also not confirm. When will you stop lying?!  Grin Cheesy Why was Pyrin forked just a few days after its release? Just accept that ASICS were active, and you fixed it, and since forked failed, you restarted it? Why is it so difficult to be transparent? I do not remember Bitcoin and Kaspa being restarted in the mainnet. Are you saying that urine is not in the mainnet? You haven't explained why GPU Miner was not released for days when there was clear evidence that someone(most probably a dev) was using GPU Miner. And you also haven't explained why the hash rate was so different between the dev GPU miner and Lolminer. Are your devs incompetent, or dishonest?
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:14:47 PM

MEXC only confirms the listing once they are ready, so that could explain why they refused to confirm the pyrin listing. If Linda is a MEXC official, she will also not confirm. When will you stop lying?!  Grin Cheesy Why was Pyrin forked just a few days after its release? Just accept that ASICS were active, and you fixed it, and since forked failed, you restarted it? Why is it so difficult to be transparent? I do not remember Bitcoin and Kaspa being restarted in the mainnet. Are you saying that urine is not in the mainnet? You haven't explained why GPU Miner was not released for days when there was clear evidence that someone(most probably a dev) was using GPU Miner. And you also haven't explained why the hash rate was so different between the dev GPU miner and Lolminer. Are your devs incompetent, or dishonest?

1. "I checked with MEXC, and they told me that they have never heard about the coin." If a MEXC official follows Pyrin, I suspect they have heard of Pyrin, right? Who is lying here? I can't speak for Linda, you said you checked with MEXC, so check with her. I can't do anything if she does not like to answer you. Just wait for the offical announcement, no?
2. If you have evidence that ASICS were mining, just share it here? There are many people who claim that they were ASIC mining. They have two things in common: a). they are part of the Karlsen project + b). they cannot share a wallet to prove it. It's would be so easy to prove, why don't you do it then?
3. I'm guessing you don't have a single proof of the GPU Miner, hashrate thing or of anything either? So what are we doing here? Let's get back to work instead of talking about fantasies?

Why are you so obsessed with spreading nonsense about Pyrin? If you don't like Pyrin, just sell it, ignore it. move on.
LoneWolf84

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:21:51 PM

MEXC only confirms the listing once they are ready, so that could explain why they refused to confirm the pyrin listing. If Linda is a MEXC official, she will also not confirm. When will you stop lying?!  Grin Cheesy Why was Pyrin forked just a few days after its release? Just accept that ASICS were active, and you fixed it, and since forked failed, you restarted it? Why is it so difficult to be transparent? I do not remember Bitcoin and Kaspa being restarted in the mainnet. Are you saying that urine is not in the mainnet? You haven't explained why GPU Miner was not released for days when there was clear evidence that someone(most probably a dev) was using GPU Miner. And you also haven't explained why the hash rate was so different between the dev GPU miner and Lolminer. Are your devs incompetent, or dishonest?

Your account is only filled with Pyrin hate. what's going on? Seriously, do you need help? Focus on something positive in your life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: