Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PYRIN (PYI) - GPU PoW - ghostDAG - blockDAG  (Read 6445 times)
mega22

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:36:27 PM

You are right -- I created this account just to educate miners/hodlers about scam called uyrin. I have been ripped off enough times in my time that I know a crypto scam when I see one.

hashuna (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:38:48 PM

MEXC only confirms the listing once they are ready, so that could explain why they refused to confirm the pyrin listing. If Linda is a MEXC official, she will also not confirm. When will you stop lying?!  Grin Cheesy Why was Pyrin forked just a few days after its release? Just accept that ASICS were active, and you fixed it, and since forked failed, you restarted it? Why is it so difficult to be transparent? I do not remember Bitcoin and Kaspa being restarted in the mainnet. Are you saying that urine is not in the mainnet? You haven't explained why GPU Miner was not released for days when there was clear evidence that someone(most probably a dev) was using GPU Miner. And you also haven't explained why the hash rate was so different between the dev GPU miner and Lolminer. Are your devs incompetent, or dishonest?

https://twitter.com/DesheShai/status/1689566349385744384 - now you remember
mega22

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:42:44 PM

Thanks for sharing! Where is a similar analysis about why you restarted Pyrin? Why can't you accept that you started Pyrin because the initial algo was not ASIC resistant, and the hard fork failed to bring down the difficulty. The chain was stuck for two days, and you had to restart?
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:49:11 PM

Thanks for sharing! Where is a similar analysis about why you restarted Pyrin? Why can't you accept that you started Pyrin because the initial algo was not ASIC resistant, and the hard fork failed to bring down the difficulty. The chain was stuck for two days, and you had to restart?

"The chain was stuck for two days, and you had to restart?" All Informations are available in Discord Announcement Channel. Everything was communicated. So now you claim we were hiding the Restart? "During the update, a bug brought the network down for a while." i wrote at the beginning of our conversation.
LoneWolf84

View Profile
January 16, 2024, 09:54:26 PM

You are right -- I created this account just to educate miners/hodlers about scam called uyrin. I have been ripped off enough times in my time that I know a crypto scam when I see one.

Focus on educating yourself, not others.

You're wasting your time. Revenge because your ego is hurt won't get you anywhere. and even if you want to harm the project, you can't. As soon as they release what they're working on, anyone who hasn't noticed already will realize that everything you said was just hot air and you wasted your time. Take care.
mega22

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 03:53:03 PM

A switch from Blake2b to Blake 3 demonstrates a performance boost through its speed and efficiency and prevents ASIC miners from dominating

Blake3 is literally asics, just a different coin. Also, this thing has to be gpu insider mined, no way this has Ghashes on cpu only, with a Ryzen coughing up only 50Kh.  

They pulled this trick three times [1] When the dev didn't release the GPU miner for the first few days and cornered all the hash [2] When the ASICs were active for more than a week [3] After the restart the stock GPU miner was bad e.g. 1GH/s vs 22GH/s on 4090. So devs probably have mined two weeks worth of coin exclusively.
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 05:35:58 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2024, 07:18:25 PM by hashuna

They pulled this trick three times [1] When the dev didn't release the GPU miner for the first few days and cornered all the hash [2] When the ASICs were active for more than a week [3] After the restart the stock GPU miner was bad e.g. 1GH/s vs 22GH/s on 4090. So devs probably have mined two weeks worth of coin exclusively.

I'm happy that you're giving us a platform to refute all the baseless fud  Cheesy

Ok let's go:

1 week after we launched: Everything was public, all informations available. We already had a decent amount of people mining Pyrin, CPU only, Hashrate was low. Proof: https://twitter.com/pyrin_network/status/1730551279460532261

NO GPU, NO ASIC. Hashrate would have been much higher.

Commenaudin, you joined mid december. You did not even follow Pyrin at the beginning.

This was too easy, give me another one.
mega22

View Profile
January 17, 2024, 10:29:01 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2024, 01:44:59 PM by mega22

LOL.  The first GPU preferential mine happened after the public launch on Nov. 22th. The ASICS were active during the first week of Dec. The hard fork happened around Dec.7th after which the chain was stalled for 24-48 hours. What does sharing one tweet of Dec. 1st prove? Why don't you share a verifiable minutely hash rate from Nov. 24 to Dev 12. This is the period during which dev. did most of their preferential mining.

33% of the PYI blocks are red blocks as compared to less than 2% for Kaspa and Karlsen. I have never seen a dev who failed even after he copied the code. I have a high convicton that MEXC will refuse to list PYI after they realize the low quality of PYI dev work.
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 07:50:21 AM

LOL.  The first GPU preferential mine happened after the public launch on Nov. 24th. The ASICS were active during the first week of Dec. The hard fork happened around Dec.7th after which the chain was stalled for 24-48 hours. What does sharing one tweet of Dec. 1st prove? Why don't you share a verifiable minutely hash rate from Nov. 24 to Dev 12. This is the period during which dev. did most of their preferential mining.

33% of the PYI blocks are red blocks as compared to less than 2% for Kaspa and Karlsen. I have never seen a dev who failed even after he copied the code. I have a high convicton that MEXC will refuse to list PYI after they realize the low quality of PYI dev work.

1. Pyrin public launch was Nov 22, 2023. 24th is false
2. "dev didn't release the GPU miner for the first few days" <- screenshots proofs that this is another one of your fantasies
3. "Why don't you share a verifiable minutely hash rate from Nov. 24 to Dev 12" lol, you seriously ask me to proof your claims? why dont you have any evidence for yours claims? FOR EXAMPLE: A SINGLE WALLET ADRESS
4. Orphaned Blocks (red blocks) could be part of the DAG and valid, but not necessarily leading to a reward for you if they weren't the first to be accepted as such. The transactions within these blocks are still part of the network's ledger. Time to gain some basic knowledge about Kaspa and Pyrin?

Have a good day.
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 08:17:40 AM

LOL.  The first GPU preferential mine happened after the public launch on Nov. 24th. The ASICS were active during the first week of Dec. The hard fork happened around Dec.7th after which the chain was stalled for 24-48 hours. What does sharing one tweet of Dec. 1st prove? Why don't you share a verifiable minutely hash rate from Nov. 24 to Dev 12. This is the period during which dev. did most of their preferential mining.

Aside from that. Shouldn't you Karlsen people stop your promotion tour and explain yourself?

- you pre-mined Karlsen before there was a single source on your website, twitter, bitcointalk available. your Twitter was created AFTER you already mined Karlsen. One day after you created your Twitter: https://twitter.com/karlsennetwork/status/1725537081697407130. At that time there was not a single word on discord about mining and Bitcointalk came 1 week later. And there was no single source of information anywhere? Please explain.
- why does your "whitepaper" not show anything about this premine?
- why does your "whitepaper" consist of 80% false tokenomics, and the remaining 20% is ​​general word explanations, but you can't find anything technical.
- The same with your smart contract proposal, it is obvious that you do not bring the quality to develop smart contracts and are waiting to copy them from Pyrin or Karlsen
- why are you so extremely frustrated with Pyrin? Is your marketing strategy to accuse Pyrin of your own scammy tactics to distract from Karlsen?
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 08:25:59 AM

Karlsen Team Member "Lemois" caught spreading lies again

https://i.ibb.co/stStZVx/2344.png
mega22

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 02:02:51 PM

I know what red blocks are. A large number of red block is not a good look for any chain. You never answer the concerns directly, and blame all your technical challenges on karlsen. I am aware that even after working for six months you guys were no ready for the mainnet, and the flawless launch of karlsen forced you to launch a half-baked product early. You have to stop blaming others for your incompetency. No one is going to believe you.

I am not the only one who has raised GPU and ASIC issue. There are posters on bitcointalk who have said similar issue. Someone was mining using GPU in the early days. If it had happened just once I would have assumed that devs were testing GPU miner. But the fact that PYI released a low performing GPU miner after the  failed fork/eventual restart makes this think that the first was also deliberate. I mined using ASIC, and I knows a couple of other people who used ASICs.

Please stop hallucinating I am neither Lemis  nor commanderante .
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 03:58:30 PM

I know what red blocks are. A large number of red block is not a good look for any chain. You never answer the concerns directly, and blame all your technical challenges on karlsen. I am aware that even after working for six months you guys were no ready for the mainnet, and the flawless launch of karlsen forced you to launch a half-baked product early. You have to stop blaming others for your incompetency. No one is going to believe you.

I am not the only one who has raised GPU and ASIC issue. There are posters on bitcointalk who have said similar issue. Someone was mining using GPU in the early days. If it had happened just once I would have assumed that devs were testing GPU miner. But the fact that PYI released a low performing GPU miner after the  failed fork/eventual restart makes this think that the first was also deliberate. I mined using ASIC, and I knows a couple of other people who used ASICs.

Please stop hallucinating I am neither Lemis  nor commanderante .

the flawless launch of karlsen
I congratulate you, you managed to convince your community that there would be no premine.

I am not the only one who has raised GPU and ASIC issue
Agree, you and the 3 others from Karlsen who claimed they were ASIC mining Pyrin without showing their wallets. You wasting hours to your FUD campagne, but you are not able to show a single wallet (yours) to proof we are lying?

I summarize, you claimed:

- we faked the MEXC listing
- we faked the fundraiser
- you were ASIC mining Pyrin
- we were GPU mining Pyrin before we released the GPU miner
- we pre-mined 2 weeks
- we were hiding that we had a bug and a network restart
- 33% of pyrin blocks are orphaned blocks
- we are banning people without reason

AND ALL THAT WITHOUT A SINGLE PROOF? What makes you think someone takes you for granted? I am honest, I'm only answering you because you're helping me clean all the FUD and feeding our Bitcointalk algo. Sorry to disappoint you.

I am neither Lemis  nor commanderante .

But I have to say, this was your biggest move so far. Since you misspelled both names, we'll assume you have no idea who I'm talking about. gorgeous, very smart.

mega22

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 04:57:30 PM

Thanks for summarizing the issues with your chain. It's time you start working on the cleaning up the broken tech and regain the trust of people. Without trust no blockchain will survive. May be you are not a rugpull, and not as stupid as you sound. But based on the recent past and your illogical outbursts, it's difficult to make any other judgement.

I prefer devs who are neurotic because they are always looking for errors in their code. Always improving.  A blockchain dev with character disorder is bound to fail. Pyrin devs are constantly blaming others for their short-comings. Fess-up, and do the right things for your miners and hodlers!
hashuna (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 05:07:30 PM

Thanks for summarizing the issues with your chain. It's time you start working on the cleaning up the broken tech and regain the trust of people. Without trust no blockchain will survive. May be you are not a rugpull, and not as stupid as you sound. But based on the recent past and your illogical outbursts, it's difficult to make any other judgement.

I prefer devs who are neurotic because they are always looking for errors in their code. Always improving.  A blockchain dev with character disorder is bound to fail. Pyrin devs are constantly blaming others for their short-comings. Fess-up, and do the right things for your miners and hodlers!

Pyrin Devs are building, they are rarely seen on socials, but they certainly don't blame anyone.

Without trust no blockchain will survive. May be you are not a rugpull, and not as stupid as you sound. But based on the recent past and your illogical outbursts, it's difficult to make any other judgement.

Now we come together. Let us show what we're building, give us some time.
LoneWolf84

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 11:18:01 AM

yessss, good news ...  Cool

soon MEXC and xeggex listing
-> mexc integration already done!
-> Xeggex -> https://xeggex.com/asset/PYI
theogonies

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2024, 05:10:25 PM

More on PAIW?
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 08:50:29 AM

Very ugly clone of a clone. Glad I sold my few thousands of yrin that I mined with CPU at 0.11$. Now watch how this ridiculousness going to zero where it belongs.
theogonies

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2024, 11:22:09 PM

Very ugly clone of a clone. Glad I sold my few thousands of yrin that I mined with CPU at 0.11$. Now watch how this ridiculousness going to zero where it belongs.

How long were you mining with CPU and which? What was hashrate when you started up until you finished? Why did you stop?
LoneWolf84

View Profile
January 22, 2024, 03:29:48 PM

i smell desperate karlsen community. stay in your premined copy paste corner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: