Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia on April 20  (Read 1941 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 03:24:51 PM

Im rarely watch today boxing but today I just did quick google search about Ryan Garcia and his last match he fight against the Gervonta Davis and loss - "Gervonta Davis knocked out Ryan Garcia in the seventh round with a body shot to Ryan Garcia's right abdomen. After staggering backwards, Ryan Garcia took a knee, holding the right side of his body. The fight was praised by commentators" and If I don't mistaken is this their fist losses and if so this gonna be must watch fight in my opinion

That is his only lost in his career, against Davis but it is at 135 lbs. He won against Oscar Duarte last December and that is his last fight. So he was able to move up in weight after that lost to Davis. And to add to that, there are a lot of clauses in that fight, including rehydration clauses. Meaning even if Ryan can make the 135 lbs, he can't go and fully hydrate himself to whatever weight he is comfortable after the weigh in. And it's obviously has a effect on him as he is weak in the body and that Tank Davis took advantage of it. But now that he moves up and we haven't heard any clauses, hopefully this will be a good fight for boxing fans. However, with Ryan's recent actions, we really don't know if he can win against Haney here as he is a big underdog as per odds. Almost 6:1 now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 03:45:28 PM

Im rarely watch today boxing but today I just did quick google search about Ryan Garcia and his last match he fight against the Gervonta Davis and loss - "Gervonta Davis knocked out Ryan Garcia in the seventh round with a body shot to Ryan Garcia's right abdomen. After staggering backwards, Ryan Garcia took a knee, holding the right side of his body. The fight was praised by commentators" and If I don't mistaken is this their fist losses and if so this gonna be must watch fight in my opinion

That is his only lost in his career, against Davis but it is at 135 lbs. He won against Oscar Duarte last December and that is his last fight. So he was able to move up in weight after that lost to Davis. And to add to that, there are a lot of clauses in that fight, including rehydration clauses. Meaning even if Ryan can make the 135 lbs, he can't go and fully hydrate himself to whatever weight he is comfortable after the weigh in. And it's obviously has a effect on him as he is weak in the body and that Tank Davis took advantage of it. But now that he moves up and we haven't heard any clauses, hopefully this will be a good fight for boxing fans. However, with Ryan's recent actions, we really don't know if he can win against Haney here as he is a big underdog as per odds. Almost 6:1 now.

He can make an excuses on his loss to Davis and we can accept that. But now that he moves up, I'm sure no more excuses if he loss, and since he is up against a tough challenger, probably a tougher challenger than Davis, so let's see if he can beat Haney. No more excuses this time as he is on his comfortable weight, and a loss here would say that Haney is just too much for him, but an upset win here will make his name so hype that he will get bigger fights that could bring him more money, probably a rematch with Haney too.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 04:10:43 PM

He can make an excuses on his loss to Davis and we can accept that. But now that he moves up, I'm sure no more excuses if he loss, and since he is up against a tough challenger, probably a tougher challenger than Davis, so let's see if he can beat Haney. No more excuses this time as he is on his comfortable weight, and a loss here would say that Haney is just too much for him, but an upset win here will make his name so hype that he will get bigger fights that could bring him more money, probably a rematch with Haney too.

It's no excuse though the way I see it, Tank is just better that him. And even if there is no rehydration clause and Ryan go to the fight going around 140-150 lbs, I don't think that it will matter though.

Davis also once fought at 140 lbs, so he is not that small either. It's just everything is base on tactics, Ryan's body is exposed as he is obviously the taller guy and Tank had all day to target that. Hopefully working with Derrick James will improved Ryan's chances against Haney. But looking at the ends, Ryan is really at a disadvantage here and sport bookies doesn't think that he will win this fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:39:42 AM

It's no excuse though the way I see it, Tank is just better that him. And even if there is no rehydration clause and Ryan go to the fight going around 140-150 lbs, I don't think that it will matter though.

Davis also once fought at 140 lbs, so he is not that small either. It's just everything is base on tactics, Ryan's body is exposed as he is obviously the taller guy and Tank had all day to target that. Hopefully working with Derrick James will improved Ryan's chances against Haney. But looking at the ends, Ryan is really at a disadvantage here and sport bookies doesn't think that he will win this fight.

That's what I believe too but in case Ryan made excuses on his defeat on Tank Davis, then he cannot make an excuses here as he is fighting on a weight class that he is 100% comfortable. So let's just wait for the outcome of this fight, hopefully Ryan's trashtalk against Haney would help him as it's a the real battle is different and for sure Haney as usual are gonna have a game plan to confuse his opponent that Ryan may look amateur vs him.

btc_angela

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 06:16:59 PM

That's what I believe too but in case Ryan made excuses on his defeat on Tank Davis, then he cannot make an excuses here as he is fighting on a weight class that he is 100% comfortable. So let's just wait for the outcome of this fight, hopefully Ryan's trashtalk against Haney would help him as it's a the real battle is different and for sure Haney as usual are gonna have a game plan to confuse his opponent that Ryan may look amateur vs him.

Or Ryan's mind is focus on this fight and there are no issues whatsoever. He started to trash talk Haney, I remember when he pushes him in a confrontation. So definitely it's a go now as initially we thought that this fight is going to be cancelled as there are a lot of signs like Ryan doesn't want to fight in New York and then his mental health issues.

There will be no excuses here if Ryan losses, but the toll though that it will take to him like his lost to Tank Davis. We will be in April next week so the fight is getting closer and hopefully both will be 100% and at their best version.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 06:56:05 PM

And this is what Haney is saying as the fight gets closer, Motivated Devin Haney Vows To ‘End Ryan Garcia And Get Him Out Of Boxing’ And Would Like To See Canelo Take On Benavidez

Garcia’s behavior has been consistently troubling on social media, to the point that Haney cannot listen any more.

“No, I switched off. Ryan can say what he wants to say. I don’t care,” Haney said.

“I’m very confident the fight is going to happen,” Haney stated. “We both signed contracts, the fight is on. Ryan’s training, I’m training. I have no doubt that the fight is going to happen.

We would understand this frustrations, but as Garcia's opponent, he really need not to hear what Ryan Garcia is going to say in public and it's good that he is closing down all the noise and just focusing on the fight itself and the hard trainer.

And he is talking ahead already, a potential fight with other champions like Matias and Teo Lopez.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 03:25:58 AM

~SNIP~

So this is the only loss from Ryan Garcia wow just wow I mean he is probably at the top of his career right now. Is there any news that they gonna do a re-match hahah because if this his first loss he probably wants to fight again

but what do you think about upcoming fight "Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia" did Ryan Garcia still have a potential to win?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 09:40:52 AM

~SNIP~

So this is the only loss from Ryan Garcia wow just wow I mean he is probably at the top of his career right now. Is there any news that they gonna do a re-match hahah because if this his first loss he probably wants to fight again

but what do you think about upcoming fight "Devin Haney vs Ryan Garcia" did Ryan Garcia still have a potential to win?

Ryan Garcia is a huge underdog against Haney and with that it might be hard for him, and the chance are slim. And every time that Ryan Garcia will step up his competition, he usually lost the fight.

He was carefully build by Oscar Dela Hoya and that's why he got the hype that he deserves in the 135 lbs, but when he faces another undefeated fighter in Tank Davis. I will say that he was exposed, he doesn't have that movement, just relying on his left hook that if it didn't work he doesn't have plan B. And in his last fight, he try to be a slick boxer as he was trained by Derrick Jones, but it was funny to see him doing the Philly shell to that point that he is turning his back.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btc_angela

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 10:39:54 AM

And this is what Haney is saying as the fight gets closer, Motivated Devin Haney Vows To ‘End Ryan Garcia And Get Him Out Of Boxing’ And Would Like To See Canelo Take On Benavidez

Garcia’s behavior has been consistently troubling on social media, to the point that Haney cannot listen any more.

“No, I switched off. Ryan can say what he wants to say. I don’t care,” Haney said.

“I’m very confident the fight is going to happen,” Haney stated. “We both signed contracts, the fight is on. Ryan’s training, I’m training. I have no doubt that the fight is going to happen.

We would understand this frustrations, but as Garcia's opponent, he really need not to hear what Ryan Garcia is going to say in public and it's good that he is closing down all the noise and just focusing on the fight itself and the hard trainer.

And he is talking ahead already, a potential fight with other champions like Matias and Teo Lopez.

Haney shouldn't taken Ryan Garcia lightly and shouldn't be looking for his next opponent as he could lose focus here. Although Ryan is a big underdog, I think he is more capable of making a upset with is left hook. It is still dangerous in my opinion, if by chance he touches Haney early, we will see how he can cope with that power of Ryan.

Both sides are quiet, implying that they are into deep training, next will be the weigh-in for this guys but it's about the day prior to the fight.

So now it's more on dieting I guess and then honing their skills with their respecting trainers and laying down their strategy and plan B.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bisdak40

Activity: 2282
Merit: 547

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 10:50:33 AM

Haney shouldn't taken Ryan Garcia lightly and shouldn't be looking for his next opponent as he could lose focus here. Although Ryan is a big underdog, I think he is more capable of making a upset with is left hook. It is still dangerous in my opinion, if by chance he touches Haney early, we will see how he can cope with that power of Ryan.

Both sides are quiet, implying that they are into deep training, next will be the weigh-in for this guys but it's about the day prior to the fight.

So now it's more on dieting I guess and then honing their skills with their respecting trainers and laying down their strategy and plan B.

Yeah, I agree that Haney should take Ryan Garcia seriously and respect the latter's left hook because that could be the punch that could end the night for him.

Good for them that they are quiet as this is the sign that this fight is a go and no more obstacles like mental health issues that could derail this very important fight for the two of them.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 01:17:08 PM

Yeah, I agree that Haney should take Ryan Garcia seriously and respect the latter's left hook because that could be the punch that could end the night for him.

Good for them that they are quiet as this is the sign that this fight is a go and no more obstacles like mental health issues that could derail this very important fight for the two of them.

Respect but he should not be hesistant in attacking Haney because if he will not be aggressive and Haney will use his quickness, this fight will be a one sided fight and Haney will be winning via unanimous decision. I think Ryan should trust his power here, try to take a risk as his best chance of winning is if he could KO Haney which never happened before.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 02:00:25 PM

Yes, and I think Haney doesn't underestimate his opponents, he has reach this far though, so good for him as he is still undefeated. Even Prograis who we thought could give Haney a great fight, was a total mismatch. He even floor Prograis, a supposedly natural 140 lbs and has power.

So it speaks volume of Haney's discipline and not taking for granted his opponents. Specially in the case of Ryan Garcia here, who has one of the best left hook. It's quick and short and very fast and once it landed flush, you really will have to go down because of the power.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 03:52:23 AM

It appears that King Ry should have accepted the offer to fight Rolly Romero. Rolly would give King Ry a higher chance to win a championship and this will certainly imply more money on his next fights. His big name and popularity in boxing is clearly being an annoyance for the others hehehe. Pitbull is offering King Ry a fight and an opportunity to be champion hehehe.

I reckon if Pitbull is brave he should challenge Teo or Matia if they are available. I speculate that King Ry cannot collect more money for the purse after a loss against Devin Haney.

Isaac ‘Pitbull’ Cruz (26-2-1, 18 KOs) is offering Ryan Garcia a free title shot for his first title defense after his eighth-round technical knockout of WBA light welterweight champion Rolando ‘Rolly’ Romero (15-2, 13 KOs) last Saturday night in Las Vegas. Cruz is throwing a title shot at Ryan.

Read in full https://www.boxingnews24.com/2024/03/pitbull-cruz-offers-a-title-shot-to-ryan-garcia/

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 05:50:45 AM

Yes, and I think Haney doesn't underestimate his opponents, he has reach this far though, so good for him as he is still undefeated. Even Prograis who we thought could give Haney a great fight, was a total mismatch. He even floor Prograis, a supposedly natural 140 lbs and has power.

So it speaks volume of Haney's discipline and not taking for granted his opponents. Specially in the case of Ryan Garcia here, who has one of the best left hook. It's quick and short and very fast and once it landed flush, you really will have to go down because of the power.

I really don’t think it’s a matter of who is preparing and ready for who when it comes to style and what not. I think it’s going to boil down to Ryan Garcia going through some things mentally and if he’s going to be able to actually stay in the ring. I think there’s a good chance we see him take a knee and throw in the towel again, probably bringing an end to his career.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 07:32:12 AM

It appears that King Ry should have accepted the offer to fight Rolly Romero. Rolly would give King Ry a higher chance to win a championship and this will certainly imply more money on his next fights. His big name and popularity in boxing is clearly being an annoyance for the others hehehe. Pitbull is offering King Ry a fight and an opportunity to be champion hehehe.

I reckon if Pitbull is brave he should challenge Teo or Matia if they are available. I speculate that King Ry cannot collect more money for the purse after a loss against Devin Haney.

Isaac ‘Pitbull’ Cruz (26-2-1, 18 KOs) is offering Ryan Garcia a free title shot for his first title defense after his eighth-round technical knockout of WBA light welterweight champion Rolando ‘Rolly’ Romero (15-2, 13 KOs) last Saturday night in Las Vegas. Cruz is throwing a title shot at Ryan.

Read in full https://www.boxingnews24.com/2024/03/pitbull-cruz-offers-a-title-shot-to-ryan-garcia/

Pitbull by his name is not afraid, if he fought Tank Davis before, I'm sure he is not afraid to  fight anyone even if it will cause him losing his belt. This guy has just become special because of his style in boxing, but not as special like Haney or Davis.  If he could challenge Teo then I guess I can say we have a fight, it's a 50-50f for me IMO as Pitbull is good against a boxer who doesn't play like a hit and run style.

For now, let him enjoy his success but given how he won that fight, the hype is on him and for sure promoters will make sure he'll get another championship fight before this year will end.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 03:18:40 AM

This is not about Pitbull being afraid. This is about Pitbull challenging Ryan Garcia, however, what is this challenge about? Is this about money and popularity? Ryan Garcia is not a champion hehehe. King Ry should be the boxer who is issuing these challenges but why is Pitbull treating King Ry like a champion? Pitbull should challenge Teofimo Lopez or Subriel Matías, I reckon.

In any case, on Haney vs. King Ry, I predict that this might not go to the decision. Haney is very much stronger in this higher weight division. King Ry with his mental instability might surrender before round 9.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2024, 04:41:21 AM

Nah, the questions about Ryan Garcia's potential in winning against top elite fighters still remains. Haney will for sure pose another challenge in Ryan's style of fighting as Haney is known for his defensive skills that once he gets ahead of you, he will be able to control the pace of the fight. So, that makes Ryan's speed become less effective. Also, Ryan is known to have a glass chin, which means he has weaker chin that if he got hit by a solid punch in that area, he'd most likely going to fall. I wasn't surprised to see the odds though, it is to be expected. Maybe if he fought Haney first before Davis, the odds might be closer than what we are seeing currently. Though he got an impressive win against Duarte, but Haney is a different opponent though. One thing the boxing fans have noticed about Ryan against Duarte is that he have developed a new defensive technique which is  similar to Mayweather's shoulder roll, but people don't think it would work for a caliber like Haney.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 12:10:36 PM

This is not about Pitbull being afraid. This is about Pitbull challenging Ryan Garcia, however, what is this challenge about? Is this about money and popularity? Ryan Garcia is not a champion hehehe. King Ry should be the boxer who is issuing these challenges but why is Pitbull treating King Ry like a champion? Pitbull should challenge Teofimo Lopez or Subriel Matías, I reckon.

In any case, on Haney vs. King Ry, I predict that this might not go to the decision. Haney is very much stronger in this higher weight division. King Ry with his mental instability might surrender before round 9.

I guess so, despite Ryan not anymore a champion but his popularity still stay. Every champion wants to fight him to gain more money and I'm sure the same thing happened in the mind of Pitbull. But before that will happen, maybe let's wait for the outcome of the fight (Garcia vs Haney), because if haney will win, what Pitbull wants might be given but if Ryan will wn, you know this guy would ask more and will challenge a fighter that could help him a bigger paycheck, I'm think Ryan vs Tank II, is it possible?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 01:07:14 PM

If I remember correctly, the first names mentioned right after Pitbull's victory were the other champions, Teofimo, Haney and Matias. And Pitbull said that he wanted to fight them and unify the belts. Tank and Ryan's names will be of course mentioned later on by the media during the post-fight conference. But IMO, Cruz is going to demolish Ryan as well. Ryan and Rolly are popular which is why they can get title fights if they want but I don't think they are championship level. Haney will embarrass Ryan soon if the fight won't get cancelled.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 07:57:36 PM

If I remember correctly, the first names mentioned right after Pitbull's victory were the other champions, Teofimo, Haney and Matias. And Pitbull said that he wanted to fight them and unify the belts. Tank and Ryan's names will be of course mentioned later on by the media during the post-fight conference. But IMO, Cruz is going to demolish Ryan as well. Ryan and Rolly are popular which is why they can get title fights if they want but I don't think they are championship level. Haney will embarrass Ryan soon if the fight won't get cancelled.

I would say that a Matias first fight for Pitbull will be great. We know that Matias has power, but he lack movement and Cruz will take advantage of it. And as champion now, he has a lot of options, Teo might not willing though, as it is a great risk for him and maybe money is not there.

Agree one Ryan is not a good match for Pitbull as he will demolish. And we are not sure how Ryan can get back once Haney knock him out and embarrass him in their match. We are now in April and fight is getting closer and we do hope that Ryan by now is mentally prepared vs Devin Haney.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████