Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 12:16:45 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling addiction causes loss  (Read 4163 times)
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 2158

View Profile
Today at 09:02:28 AM

^

I am sure that if an addicted gambler has a desire to get rid of gambling forever, he can achieve this almost without any help from friends or relatives. For this purpose it is necessary to go to a remote monastery, ask to live there for some time offering in return to do all the work that they have. I have heard that many people who change their lives in this way cease to be addicted. And not only from gambling, but also from alcoholism and drug addiction. So everyone has a chance, but for some reason few people decide to do it.

If you are a gambling addict but you know your family is rich then quitting gambling is not easy and that is my friend's situation. Without the help of his family, I don't think he could have quit on his own because he had failed so many times before.

And as I said, you only decide to give up gambling without any help when you have lost everything because of gambling and clearly see the harm it causes you. You don't even have to isolate yourself from people and you can easily quit successfully in just a short time. But if we wait until we lose everything and have nothing left, it will be too late. So I still like the idea that we should let our families know about our gambling and they will intervene immediately if they see signs of addiction. Addicts will never admit they are addicted, only outsiders can see the problem more clearly.

If a person realizes that his addiction is causing him problems, he is able to overcome it without any help. Your friend used other people's money for gambling, so losses did not bring him problems, and if they did, they were insignificant for him. If he earned the money for which he gambled hard work, he would have realized that the losses bring him problems. Then he would have been motivated to get rid of his gambling addiction. It's very hard to fight something that doesn't cause you tangible problems.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1207

View Profile
Today at 10:49:54 AM

Do addicted to gambling people really realize they are addicted? Or are they brave enough to ask for a help? I think not. Also the society has a specific approach to gamblers. A think a lot of people will refuse to help addicted to gambling person because they will be afraid that this person will either drag them into gambling, nor will start asking for money. Overall people see addicted gamblers as plague  and prefer to pass by or act like they did not exist.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 2158

View Profile
Today at 11:55:36 AM

^

Everyone understands everything perfectly well, but they are afraid to admit defeat and appear weak in front of other people, and some even in front of themselves. In my opinion, they hope to the last that one day they will be able to win back all past losses and stop gambling. Perhaps some of them even succeed. But I do not think that there are a lot of such people. Most get stuck in it for many years.

To fight gambling addiction first you need to accept your defeat, come to terms with it and begin to fight your desire to get rich gambling or return lost money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to: