Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 2878 times)
Proty

Activity: 50
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 06:57:44 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Tmoonz (1)

Funny enough I don't believe that anyone who holds his investment for less than 4 yours is a long term holder except on cases where the person was able to accumulate so much bitcoin in such a short amount of time and maybe was lauck to invest in a time like this(for those that started invest maybe mid last year or from last year).

Holding an investment withing a duration of a year to four is no longer what we should be seen as short term investment, we can even make the expected result within the first year of investing on bitcoin if we happen to fall under the right timing that after our investment, the market continues in bullrun on a sustained range, just as we have it from now, if someone is investing now and could be able to hold till this time next year, there is high probability of making more profits over his investments because of the post halving bullrun experience.

It all depends on the amount of bitcoin the person has accumulate over that interval of one year before you begin to talk about making of profit. If u do not have a sizeable amount of bitcoin in your portfolio you cannot be able to make this profit you are talking about ,especially if you are doing DCA it will take you time to accumulate a reasonable
amount of bitcoin.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 10:25:34 PM

It all depends on the amount of bitcoin the person has accumulate over that interval of one year before you begin to talk about making of profit. If u do not have a sizeable amount of bitcoin in your portfolio you cannot be able to make this profit you are talking about ,especially if you are doing DCA it will take you time to accumulate a reasonable
amount of bitcoin.

The method of collecting Bitcoin to get a larger amount varies from person to person, although the one we see most often now is to use DCA with a certain target time period. Because to achieve a bigger profit target, you definitely have to have a fairly large amount of Bitcoin ownership and that cannot be denied by everyone. That is why most people always pay more attention to their Bitcoin holdings portfolio than others because in Bitcoin everyone can make a profit as long as they have enough patience in collecting it and also have a fairly large amount in their own portfolio.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10227

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 12:56:32 AM

[edited out]
But this springs up a question, what about those that are actually investing in bitcoin with money there would missing this case I don't mean over investing or allocating to much but for someone at retirement that has been accumulating bitcoin to live off it, and has been investing his retirement funds in it, what do we say of this.
I cannot tell you.  Since part of the justification for diversification is that you don't necessarily have all of your value in one thing, and I am not even suggesting that diversification is a good or necessary thing until maybe you start to get to the point that you have more than a year's income/expenses in bitcoin.

Sure, there are going to be some people who decide only to invest in bitcoin and cash an to maintain a bit of a narrow set of assets, but that surely could end up getting them in trouble if something ends up happening to bitcoin.

So  yeah, you are investing money into bitcoin that you don't need for 4-10 years... but you are expecting bitcoin to still be alive and well in those later times after you had invested so much into it, and surely I can understand that, and I cannot exactly tell you what to do, except for just say that bitcoin is not guaranteed, and if you are not protecting yourself, then no one is going to bail you out... so you have to figure out some kind of ways that you are happy with the level of balancing that you are doing regarding what kinds of things that you have besides bitcoin, and if bitcoin is the ONLY thing that you have, then you might be in a situation in which you are not diversified enough.. and no one can tell you what other things to invest into, whether it is property, stocks, bonds, cash equivalents, commodities or whatever (and surely I am not suggesting shitcoins at all, but some folks might keep some value in shitcoins - hopefully not more than a few percentage, but there is no way to stop people from coming to conclusions about what they are able to do based on what kinds of resources they have).

Maybe you don't even really need to be thinking too much about diversification in the first 4-10 years of your bitcoin investment, and there surely are some rich folks who likely are not diversified enough, but that is how they live.  There is a famous quote from Warren Buffet in which he says that you gain your wealth through concentration, yet you preserve your wealth through diversification.

I have not updated my own chart that describes wealth distribution recently (since it was last updated in mid-2022), but even though I have a lot of value in bitcoin, I started out with enough wealth in other kinds of assets that they would be able to support me, so even though my bitcoin has become greater than 80% of all of my other holdings, the other 20% of everything else could support me if bitcoin were to go to zero.

So, no one can tell you what to do or how to do it, but hopefully as you invest and you grow your investments and you learn along the way, your own portfolio and your decisions along the way will inform you about how to make those kinds of distribution, allocation and/or redistribution and/or reallocation decisions.
IMO sticking with bitcoin is better cause at the end of the day not everyone can afford a well diversified portfolio and what would be the need of having so little in every asset, how can anyone get rich from doing that, I understand that diversification is a means to feel safe in case something happens to bitcoin, but for a poor person or someone not so rich that can't afford to build a well diversified portfolio along bitcoin that would of be a big distraction cause you have to divide what your giving to bitcoin to feed that asset and that would only be a distraction from the main goal which us to get rich and you need to have invested much to receive much and for a pooer person that can't afford diversification it woudl be better to just stick with bitcoin, concerning safety I believe that having cash around can be the best kind of safety practice anyone that can't afford a well diversified portfolio should have although some might argue that having some percentage in shitcoins might be a good idea which I disprove off cause you can't rely on a slippery slope as a defence if things go wrong. But yet everyone has the obligation to figure our what is best for them.

There may be some ways in which we are saying very similar things, yet just saying those things in different ways - which kind of causes me to question if you are really taking in the ideas that I am attempting to share.

We all know that guys are responsible for what they do, so surely don't want to get into any kind suggestion in which I am telling guys what to do, even though frequently I can be quite forceful in my suggestion for everyone to make sure that they get some bitcoin and that guys should also attempt to be as aggressive as they can in regards to their bitcoin investment without overdoing it. .so each of us has to apply those concepts to their own situation and figure out their own balance, and surely I am not in favor of diversification for the mere sake of it - however, as any of us our building up our investment portfolio, there may well be no problem in terms of staying concentrated in one investment (including just having bitcoin and cash) for 5-10 years or longer, since it could take 5-10 years or longer merely to get your investment portfolio size up to an amount that is greater than 1-2 years of your income/expenses, and some of these amounts you are not going to know in advance in regards to either how much your income is going to be down the road or even how well BTC might or might not perform at various times that you are making the down the road measurements of how it is doing in reference to how you might have anticipated it to do in your earlier years of investing into it.

So part of the point is that your actually building of your wealth contributes to you becoming a person who is no longer poor because you start to have resources that you might or might not choose to dip into and you may well start to become concerned that you have too many of your then built wealth that is subjected to too much volatility, so your choices to diversify somewhat out of the investment and to put some value into other things (and perhaps even into inferior investments) may well become a consideration as kind of necessity that you have in order to preserve what wealth you had been building.. .. so merely the fact that you want to continue to build your wealth does not necessarily justify choices to not preserve the wealth that you might have had been building over 5-10 years or longer.. ..

but yeah, those may well be future considerations because you start out with perceptions of being very poor, but as your wealth grows you are not as poor as you used to be and you might even start to feel that you are becoming richer and richer, but you have some desires to make sure that you don't slip back into being poor, so you may well justify needs to diversify into other assets, and yeah, maybe you never consider shitcoins to be part of any diversification plan, but there may well become some kinds of investments that are justifiable in terms of diversification, especially if your only previous way was to diversify between cash and bitcoin, and so in several senses, you might be able to achieve some diversification in some other assets that are still serving some of the purposes of cash - except that they are earning yield rather than several of the disadvantages of cash that involves is ongoing debasement.. ..

and you don't resolve those matters by putting that value into bitcoin, since at that point you may well conclude that you already have a lot in bitcoin.. so you sometimes need other places to put it, and yeah, you might not come to those kinds of conclusions until 5-10 years down the road, and it would be way too premature to be ruling out those ideas merely because right now you are in your earliest years of building your investment portfolio that likely ONLY includes bitcoin  and cash and there is nothing wrong  with keeping that kind of focus until your investment portfolio might grown to a certain size that might start causing you to feel justification to spread it out a bit more... whether that is 1-2 years of income/expenses in your bitcoin, or maybe those feelings come when you have 5-8 years of your income that are ONLY in bitcoin and cash, and you may well strart to feel way too. concentrated and vulnerable.. and each of us has to make those kinds of decisions and hopefully you do not devolve into gambling merely because you are against the idea of diversification...which could lead to your own peril.. but that's your choice, if you end up gambling in those kinds of ways.

Generally nothing is guaranteed in life and also bitcoin, but yet its not as much a slippery slope as investing I shitcoins,

No one is saying to invest into shitcoins, but sometimes people consider those kinds of avenues, which might end up being better than keeping value in their local fiat.. or even if there is local fiat, dollars, stable coins and then there might be some choices that are made that could be justifiable down the road in terms of what you might have available in terms of keeping value or how long you might keep value in various places besides bitcoin and cash.

so yeah It's good to have safety practice or think in terms of planning ahead for the worse, but thinking of diversifying to early

I am not suggesting to diversify too early.  I believe that diversification is not needed for several years, especially for poor people and probably even getting to a point of 1/2 year or even a whole year of income/expenses in bitcoin and in cash, but later on when your investment portfolio starts to get larger there surely can be some justification.. but you don't need to start out thinking that diversification is necessary. especially if you might only be investing $10-$20 per week, and so it may well take several years before it even makes sense to start to diversify.. so someone investing $20 a week for a year would have ONLY invested $1,040, and personally, I would think that it would take several years.. and yeah in that case after 10 years, the amount invested is only $10,400
and maybe if the BTC price had gone up 2x or 5x or even 10x, that may well not mean that your portfolio is worth 2x, 5x or 10x more, since some of your investments would have been earlier and some of them would have had come later, but if you have an income that is less than $10k per year, then if you have $30k in bitcoin, and $10k in cash (or cash equivalents), you might start to get nervous about having so much that is ONLY in bitcoin and in cash... especially if bitcoin might go up and down a lot and you might want to remove some of that volatility.. so yeah, there is no real direct answer and maybe you are not going to exactly know in advance in regards if there might be some justification in terms of diversifying some of your investment, which also might not mean selling your bitcoin, but might mean starting ot invest in other things., as mentioned, whether property, stocks, bonds, commodities or cash/ cash equivalents..

might just be an illusion to confuse you, basically most persons invest in bitcoin cause they believe it can yield profits for them and the of way to prepare for such possibilities than to have a good stash in bitcoin and yeah they is also a probability that your investment might not yield returns for you, but if diversification is a means to rather protect wealth than to build wealth then its better to first gocus on building wealth than to get lost in protecting the little you have invested when you should more concerned about growing one asset first or having a good stake in one asset before jumping into another unless you are rich enough to handle investing in bitcoin and also diverfying in other assets at once.

This all may well be correct..... so yeah, we are not really saying anything different in this part.

Ive been hearing about situations where someone buys a coin for a certain rate and not quite long after,  the said coin drops in value, or  someone sells his coin for a certain rate and then it appreciates just after.
What's your take on this? Given the period we're in is it buy time or sell time?
This problem is so common, to this day no one can estimate the price of a coin with perfect accuracy. The movement of crypto assets is very volatile and not easy to analyze, it is very difficult to predict where it will go after you make a purchase.
You can do technical analysis and fundamental analysis before buying crypto assets, this method can help you see price developments over several days, weeks or months. You can predict the movement of the crypto assets you want to buy by studying historical price movements over a certain period of time. You can do this by choosing several crypto assets based on the same characteristics so that the money you use to invest is not wasted.

Fuck "crypto assets"

Who knows what you are talking about?  You don't even seem to know how to use the word "bitcoin" in a sentence, since you did not mention "bitcoin" in any place in your post, so how are we going to know what you are talking about?

Are you talking about bitcoin or some vague bullshit?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

There is no such thing as investing into "crypto assets".  That is retarded.

In order to have some kind of specificity about what we are posting about we can mention bitcoin... and we can also describe what we are going to do about our investment into bitcoin and our approach with bitcoin. That would be a lot more specific than your vague references to "crypto assets" whatever that means.. you sound like a mumbling and bumbling politician.... but if we are referring to some various shitcoins, then which one(s) are you referring too, and why the fuck would we want to either talk about them here or refer to them as some kind of vague concept?  Not that I am asking you to speculate about which shitcoins happen to be less shitty. .of to engage in some kind of compare and contrast of which shitcoins might or might not be a good idea.. that sounds really dumb.. so why not just stick with talking about bitcoin, and if you want to talk about some various shitcoins then take that to some other thread..... Another thing for guys who cannot help but to trade or gamble or to fuck around with shitcoins, hopefully you are able to at least limit yourself to less than 10% of the size of your bitcoin holdings, in the event that you cannot help yourself but to trade/gamble rather than invest.

Funny enough I don't believe that anyone who holds his investment for less than 4 yours is a long term holder except on cases where the person was able to accumulate so much bitcoin in such a short amount of time and maybe was lauck to invest in a time like this(for those that started invest maybe mid last year or from last year).

Holding an investment withing a duration of a year to four is no longer what we should be seen as short term investment, we can even make the expected result within the first year of investing on bitcoin if we happen to fall under the right timing that after our investment, the market continues in bullrun on a sustained range, just as we have it from now, if someone is investing now and could be able to hold till this time next year, there is high probability of making more profits over his investments because of the post halving bullrun experience.

Yes, any investment timeline of less than 4 years, including your proposal to get in and out in one year is trading rather than investing.. . so hopefully you do not end up selling too much too soon and never being able to get as many BTC because you were too busy fucking around with trading and gambling rather than accumulating BTC. .which likely would be the smarter way of approaching something like BTC..

But, hey, you are free to do what you like, even if it is not very smart.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 03:19:57 AM

If we can maintain the investment we are running in the long term, of course this is not an easy thing for everyone to do, of course we must have a good understanding of the investment we are running and have set a profit target from the investment and will be patient in waiting for the profit. What we will get is that someone who starts investing now will of course still be able to get a profit from the investment they make because I am very sure that the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few months.

Richbased

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 05:02:32 AM

For sure, I would like to point out that historically bitcoin has had compounding effects over each cycle and also even more compounding effects over several cycles, yet I would like to also assert that compounding effects are not guaranteed merely because a person stays invested in bitcoin for more than one whole cycle. 

There is always a risk that bitcoin might not go up in value and even that it could go down or go to zero, so even though many of us appreciate that bitcoin seems to continue to have one of the best investment theses, even perhaps the best, it still is not guaranteed to go up, and I think part of the reason regarding having an investment timeline that is 4-10 years or longer is to make sure that you are considering bitcoin as a long term investment rather than merely trying to trade waves, and sure everyone is free to do what they like in terms of their approach to an investment, even though there are probably plenty of us who would consider that you are not investing in bitcoin if you cannot at least come to it with a minimum of a 4-year investment time line... and yeah, maybe when I came into bitcoin in late 2013, it might have had been more difficult to actually commit to at least a 4-year investment timeline since bitcoin was ONLY less than 5 years old at that time in terms of how long it had been running, and maybe only 3.5 years or even less in terms of having (and growing) some kind of a market price.

So various bear case scenarios should also be included in terms of any thoughts to get into bitcoin and to build a bitcoin stash, and are non-bullish cases are not eliminated merely because the timeline is longer... so be careful both in terms of suggesting that compounding value is guaranteed and/or that negative scenarios (or less bullish scenarios) are no longer applicable, merely because you choose a longer investment timeline, whether that is 4-10 years or even longer than that.
This is actually right as our approach towards Bitcoin investment should be considered including bull market and the bear market, if putting the bear market into consideration I believe most people will learn to hold for long with proper planning to invest regardless the bear season. For example, I don't know about other investors but it's believed the higher amount you buy and hold will determine your profit during the long term plan, this can be a little confusing making most people to buy huge and sell quick forgetting the profit comes when an investor apply the long term plan. In summary if putting both the bull and bear market into consideration can prepare an investor ahead of time cause if thinking about just the bull and profit involve most people might get disappointed during the bear season. From my opinion everyone should take their time and plan properly and invest
Many investors doesn't even know the difference between the bull and the bear that is why they lose more especially those with short term targets, we should understand that Bitcoin being a volatile asset is determined by the bear and the bull because literally, the market is based on the power of the investment that flows in and out.

Some investors will buy Bitcoin and it suddenly experiences a dip but due to fear they sell at a loss that is why if you can't be patient enough to hodl for a long term just forget about Bitcoin investment in the sense that it takes so much time for you to make a resealable profit from it, though sometimes one can buy at dip price and afterwards it increases with speed so you can decide either to take the little profits and wait for a dip to buy again but there are times when you sell and expects a dip but the price even goes extremely high then you cannot buy again. The bull and the bear works together because as people are buying, the price increases and as they sell, the price reduces and this brings a balance between the bull and the bear.

However, buying huge amount of Bitcoins is not bad but it sometimes make you always check the market always and you can sell so quick when you have realized a little profit thereby opposing your long term goals.

Notalony

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 06:21:38 AM

amount of bitcoin.

Yes not every investor that has enough money to buy Bitcoin and have a bigger size of it within a certain period of time as others may have, and I also think that Bitcoin investment shouldn't be seen as a competition, you have to invest according to your financial status such that you not sell your investment to solve your personal needs, I believe Bitcoin has given equal opportunity for those that has much and those that has little and I also believe there are those that are only using dca strategy because of their financial ability but whichever way it is it doesn't matter what  is important is being consistent in your dca though it is going to take a longer time before having a good size of Bitcoin, that is why it is good to see Bitcoin as a long term investment which might even take you longer time than you expected.
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 605

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 08:21:46 AM

amount of bitcoin.

The method of collecting Bitcoin to get a larger amount varies from person to person, although the one we see most often now is to use DCA with a certain target time period. Because to achieve a bigger profit target, you definitely have to have a fairly large amount of Bitcoin ownership and that cannot be denied by everyone. That is why most people always pay more attention to their Bitcoin holdings portfolio than others because in Bitcoin everyone can make a profit as long as they have enough patience in collecting it and also have a fairly large amount in their own portfolio.
I often see the term DCA in almost everywhere Bitcoin investment is mentioned on this forum but one thing people do not know is that it is relative and subjective, it is never a must. Do you know the situation where I use the DCA approach? They are listed below:

1. I use it when there is an obvious FUD in the market.

2. In a situation where the market has moved significantly up where the price is no more encouraging to buy but still do not want to miss out.

3. Finally, when the market is selling in a short-term correction but the overall bias is still of the bullish trend in the long-term disposition.

However, what is peculiar to all those conditions is that they lack certainty. I will not hesitate to use the DCA in such situations for at least to average my risk and the potential earnings instead of risking everything or being too greedy and daring.

Also, do you know the situation where I do not use the DCA approach? They are just two, and they are when there is better assurance in the market as seen below:

1. When the market is at the bottom level. Just like the condition of Bitcoin in late 2022.

2. When a bullish trend is fully confirmed.

In this situation, I risk everything, and since Bitcoin is a trustable asset, I have nothing to worry about and it has never failed me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 216

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2024, 10:00:20 AM

If we can maintain the investment we are running in the long term, of course this is not an easy thing for everyone to do, of course we must have a good understanding of the investment we are running and have set a profit target from the investment and will be patient in waiting for the profit.
When we invest in Bitcoin we plan long-term and then invest even if we adopt DCA we plan to hold our investment for few years. It is easy to want to invest in Bitcoin but it is not easy for everyone to hold Bitcoin investment. There are many investors who do not understand the difference between a bull market and a bear market which results in them losing the most money from their investments. Basically this problem is caused by lack of experience so make yourself experienced before investing then commit yourself to investing.
What we will get is that someone who starts investing now will of course still be able to get a profit from the investment they make because I am very sure that the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few months.
No one can say exactly how long it will take for the price of Bitcoin to rise. But we can all say with certainty that Bitcoin price will increase in the future as a prediction. Those of us who invest in Bitcoin invest with specific goals and hopes of making a profit.

Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:24:33 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

amount of bitcoin.

I often see the term DCA in almost everywhere Bitcoin investment is mentioned on this forum but one thing people do not know is that it is relative and subjective, it is never a must. Do you know the situation where I use the DCA approach? They are listed below:

2. In a situation where the market has moved significantly up where the price is no more encouraging to buy but still do not want to miss out.

3. Finally, when the market is selling in a short-term correction but the overall bias is still of the bullish trend in the long-term disposition.

However, what is peculiar to all those conditions is that they lack certainty. I will not hesitate to use the DCA in such situations for at least to average my risk and the potential earnings instead of risking everything or being too greedy and daring.
maybe you should look at it that the kind of investors you have on the forum are combination of individuals that are just joining the Bitcoin ecosystem and probably don't have what it takes to accumulate with other methods outside of the DCA method, and some others that have stayed long in the Bitcoin ecosystem and still feel that they've not still reached there accumilation goal and so they will still make use of the DCA methord or a combination of the DCA and other methods in stacking there Bitcoin. Most of us that are yet to have a strong portfolio might not need to always consider those kind of situations you outlined before deciding if it's best to DCA at those point or not, those kind of things don't even make much meaning to the average bitcoinner that's still trying to build a good portfolio because it takes someone that has been in the Bitcoin ecosystem for multiples of circle to try to set certain variables right before buying unlike an average person who should think more about buying consistently rather than allowing FUD determine the choice of his accumilation routine.

Also, do you know the situation where I do not use the DCA approach? They are just two, and they are when there is better assurance in the market as seen below:

1. When the market is at the bottom level. Just like the condition of Bitcoin in late 2022.

In this situation, I risk everything, and since Bitcoin is a trustable asset, I have nothing to worry about and it has never failed me.
if you don't have the needed resources that will enable you buy in bulk even when the market is at the button, you will be left with no option than to still stick with your DCA plan and I'm not saying that for such instances that DCAing is the best thing to do but what I'm saying in essence is that while it's not wise to remain at a fixed DCA amount when you're in a situation that is bearish and buying aggressively would have been the best option, individuals financial differences remains the main factor that will still decide if you will be able to buy aggressively or not. And if you aren't financially strong enough to buy aggressively at certain correction that probably went too down down to the button, DCAing at such instance isn't still a bad idea.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 176

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 11:52:09 AM

Ive been hearing about situations where someone buys a coin for a certain rate and not quite long after,  the said coin drops in value, or  someone sells his coin for a certain rate and then it appreciates just after.
What's your take on this? Given the period we're in is it buy time or sell time?
If you want to buy Bitcoin in this period you can go ahead because bitcoin is a long-term investment, and before you can accumulate the quantity of bitcoin you want to hold, bitcoin will be higher than this. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price because Bitcoin will be more expensive towards the end of this year. But if you have been hodling bitcoin for a long term before now, this is not the right time to sell your Bitcoin investment because bitcoin is yet to set an all-time high like $100k and above, if you sell your bitcoin during this period you will regret it big time.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 03:16:09 PM

amount of bitcoin.

I mostly don't have problems with your approach, except it seems difficult for a lot of folks to figure out some of the market dynamics that you are proposing to be signals as to when to DCA and when not to DCA, and personally, I consider DCAing to be a method to accumulate a stake and to prepare for the possibility of more UP (even though no one really knows), but largely a person (newbie or otherwise) would likely have to both go by their perception of how many BTC that they already have in order to feel sufficiently prepared for more up in case it happens, and so with that kind of rationale there could be some perception that "I already have enough in case it goes up more", so even if the price is very high and seeming toppy, if a person has absolutely no BTC, then he has to get at least a bit in order to prepare for the possibility of UP, but he may well let off or ONLY engage in light DCA because in those kinds of situations there may be senses that the price is too toppy, and not even expiernced bitcoiners know those kinds of things, and in 2017 we had BTC prices that had gotten in the ballpark of 14x higher than the 200-WMA, yet in 2021, the BTC prices ONLY got in the ballpark of 3x-5x higher than the 200WMA (and the 5x was in the first 2021 price peak and the 3x was in the second 2021 price peak even though it was higher in absolute terms it was not higher relative to the 200-WMA)..

So yeah arguments could reasonably be made that BTC prices are not going to reach such relatively high levels as they did in 2017, and so far this recent price peak they have ONLY gotten a bit above 2x higher than the 200-WMA. (you can check the historical price differences on this website).

Maybe part of my point for the newbie would be to do DCA no matter what for a full 4-year cycle, but maybe if there might be some obvious signs of tops to lessen the amount of the DCA amount, even though  that lessening of the DCA amount might not even be justified if the person is already not holding very much BTC..

So personally it seems to me that your suggestions of turning DCA on and off EarnOnVictor does not really seem to account very well for issues of already existing BTC stash size or even having some built-in assumptions that normies might be able to figure out when the BTC price is UP or DOWN - even though some times the signs seem kind of obvious, but even at times when the signs seem obvious, the BTC price ends up doing the opposite of what would be expected based on the seemingly obvious signs (especially in the short term), so we (or at least an overwhelming majority of normies - especially newbie normies, which should be a group that we are attempting to account for their needs to learn) might not really be able to identify the obvious until it had already happened.

What we will get is that someone who starts investing now will of course still be able to get a profit from the investment they make because I am very sure that the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few months.
No one can say exactly how long it will take for the price of Bitcoin to rise. But we can all say with certainty that Bitcoin price will increase in the future as a prediction. Those of us who invest in Bitcoin invest with specific goals and hopes of making a profit.

We cannot say that the BTC price witll certainy go up in the future, even if it seems that it has a strong investment thesis.  We can say that for sure if we do not invest with leverage, then the most that we will lose by investing in bitcoin is 100%, but we have decently good chances of being able to put ourselves in a better position by investing into bitcoin rather than not investing into bitcoin as long as we figure out some way to balance that we do not overly invest into bitcoin,

but that there are some reasonable justifications to attempt to allocate aggressively rather than whimpily, even though historically sometimes even whimpy investments into bitcoin have ended up paying off quite substantially for those who either purposefully or accidentally held for many years.. or maybe just kept investing relatively whimpily over many years and then ending up with a fairly large value for their bitcoin holdings at later dates - so in some sense, even if the upside potential for bitcoin is likely not as great as it was in the past, bitcoin retains one of the best, if not the best investment thesis amongst various assets that individuals might be able to gain access.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 03:33:53 PM

amount of bitcoin.

Basically those are the investors who usually do the DCA in bitcoin to accumulate the bitcoin throughout the bear market. Those are the people who will then sell in the bull market and gain maximum return on Investments. I will not compare them with the traders who have different mind set and who will usually buy and sell multiple times to gain profits.

Also I will like to emphasis that it is not necessary to accumulate a lot of bitcoins as even a person with a moderate income can buy some portion of bitcoins and that would be enough for him to gain good profits with respect to his investment of course.
The point is that you need to first calculate your total portfolio which you are willing to invest in the crypto and in that portfolio 50% of the amount should be in bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 04:49:38 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

We cannot say that the BTC price witll certainy go up in the future, even if it seems that it has a strong investment thesis.  We can say that for sure if we do not invest with leverage, then the most that we will lose by investing in bitcoin is 100%, but we have decently good chances of being able to put ourselves in a better position by investing into bitcoin rather than not investing into bitcoin as long as we figure out some way to balance that we do not overly invest into bitcoin

That's true there is no guarantees that Bitcoin price will keep on increasing in the future. But in this past years Bitcoin as proven it's self worthy of being one of the great investment so far , and Bitcoin still possess same energy ( having a nice potential). Well we can't actually tell the future which is very obvious. But still we just need to be in a better position in our Bitcoin accumulation. That's why is always advisable to invest with money you can stay without using for long. Because one thing for sure Bitcoin is here to stay so is better to be among those with some nice quantities than having none.

Basically those are the investors who usually do the DCA in bitcoin to accumulate the bitcoin throughout the bear market. Those are the people who will then sell in the bull market and gain maximum return on Investments. I will not compare them with the traders who have different mind set and who will usually buy and sell multiple times to gain profits

Well accumulating during the bear market is pretty nice too , but when it comes to withdrawing or taken profit from your investment it doesn't actually depends one accumulating during the bear market. Because there are some folks at there that literally accumulate some Bitcoin during the bear market but haven't gotten far with their investment due to some reasons. So those that are fit to take profit are those who have gotten to the point of having enough Bitcoin stashed in their portfolio. So all that truly matters is the number of Bitcoin stashed one possess.

If you want to buy Bitcoin in this period you can go ahead because bitcoin is a long-term investment, and before you can accumulate the quantity of bitcoin you want to hold, bitcoin will be higher than this. This is an opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price because Bitcoin will be more expensive towards the end of this year. But if you have been hodling bitcoin for a long term before now, this is not the right time to sell your Bitcoin investment because bitcoin is yet to set an all-time high like $100k and above, if you sell your bitcoin during this period you will regret it big time.

We can't tell when the price is surging or not . But what we can do now is to keep accumulating and holding, to be in a safer side just that you won't be among those making this statement " had I known " I would have invested in Bitcoin when I had the chance or  when the price was still low. I've made that statement Once after missing some great opportunities in investing in Bitcoin due to ignorance and some related shit.  But I ain't saying such statements again because I've already started my bitcoin accummulation and sofar it has been great.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 07:12:33 PM

amount of bitcoin.
Basically those are the investors who usually do the DCA in bitcoin to accumulate the bitcoin throughout the bear market. Those are the people who will then sell in the bull market and gain maximum return on Investments. I will not compare them with the traders who have different mind set and who will usually buy and sell multiple times to gain profits.

You are still describing and even trying to worship traders as if you know how to tell the difference between a good trader and a not so good one, when the fact of the matter is that trading does not pay off for an overwhelming number of folks who even attempt it, and in bitcoin, we have had the overwhelming majority of folks profiting from establishing and following a practice that mostly errors on the side of accumulating bitcoin and holding it... not fucking around with trading and trying to believe that you are able to time tops and bottoms.. which is a bunch of bullshit where a lot of folks who try such a thing end up selling too much too soon and making a variety of other mistakes, so there is no need to be worshiping those kinds of practices and trying to act like it is some kind of practice that normies should aspire to.

Also I will like to emphasis that it is not necessary to accumulate a lot of bitcoins as even a person with a moderate income can buy some portion of bitcoins and that would be enough for him to gain good profits with respect to his investment of course.

Yes, and your description there appears as if you also are aspiring to figure out how to make fiat gains from your bitcoin, which seems to be an inferior way of thinking about the matter, but whatever you can do you, and some of us can suggest that you are framing the matter in inferior ways... which seems to be the case.

By the way, since you are wanting to seem like such a smartie pants, have you been able to beat a strict DCA approach to BTC?

If we look at your forum registration date, if you had been accumulating $100 per week of BTC since your forum registration date, you would have invested about $44k and you would have had accumulated right around 16.7 BTC, which would not be too bad, and so whatever you are doing in regards to your proclamations of abilities to time tops and bottoms, are you reaching equivalent or better results than that?   Personally, I don't really see any needs to perform better than that, but hey there might be some ways that guys are able to beat the performance of a largely strict DCA approach.. or even some hybrid variation of a strict DCA approach, but I doubt that fucking around with trading, even though you are trying to describe trading as something else would be an appropriate route forward for the overwhelming number of normies who might be considering whether and how to get into BTC.

The point is that you need to first calculate your total portfolio which you are willing to invest in the crypto and in that portfolio 50% of the amount should be in bitcoin.

Fuck crypto.

If the only thing that you are investing in is bitcoin, shitcoins and cash, then you should have no more than 10% of the value of your bitcoin in shitcoins, and so therefore 90% of that part is in bitcoin.

Another thing is that when you are investing and trying to figure out targets of how much you are going to invest in bitcoin (again fuck shitcoins, don't be preoccupying yourself with that nonsense), then you have to figure out a variety of factors in terms of your varius goals.. that largely relate to how much disposable income that you have available to invest and then how much of that are you striving to invest, and surely you can also look at your overall income and maybe your investment might amount to somewhere between 5% and 25% of your total income, but you cannot even get to that if you are in a situation in which your income is not sufficiently larger than your expenses.

Of course, if you had already been investing into other things, then you might consider how much you would like your bitcoin investment to be as compared to the other things that you already have in your investment portfolio, especially referring to what might be the quasi-liquid portion of your investment portfolio which could be things like property, equities, bonds, cash/cash equivalents and commodities ....and yeah shitcoins are not a part of that on purpose.. and sure if you have some kind of a gambling tendency, you should at least limit your inclinations to gamble on shitcoins to no more than 10% the size of your bitcoin holdings, but surely you should be figuring out your bitcoin investment and strategy first prior to getting distracted into shitcoins and you should not be cheating when it comes to your limitation into shitcoins of no more than 10% since there are slippery slope tendencies that any gambler has, and if you are attracted to shitcoins you already have gambling tendencies that you should try to get rid of, but if you cannot get rid of them, then you should at least limit them to less than 10% of the size of your bitcoin holdings... and try to be reasonable about it rather than tryiing to manipulate your allocation into shitcoins when you keep losing them but bitcoin keeps going up, so then you end up fucking up and draining your bitcoin investment if you are not trying to control your inability to stay focused on value rather than attempting to get rich quick through various scams, shiny objects and distractions.

I've made that statement Once after missing some great opportunities in investing in Bitcoin due to ignorance and some related shit.  But I ain't saying such statements again because I've already started my bitcoin accummulation and sofar it has been great.

Yeah, but if we go by your forum registration date, you have ONLY been into bitcoin for about a year and a half, and also I think that in some of your other posts, you mentioned that you were not accumulating bitcoin aggressively (or even consistently) during your whole forum registration time.. and in some sense, I am largely trying to say that you are spoiled by bitcoin largely going up during your whole time in bitcoin.. Yeah, sure there have been some pauses and corrections, but if you look at the charts, from your forum registration until present, the BTC price looks almost like a straight line up.. so that is a bit of an artificial status. which is part of the reason that any of us likely need to get through a whole cycle, and yeah, you sure may well end up concluding that bitcoin has been very good to you, even if you spend another 3 years or more accumulating bitcoin and even if you end up buying some BTC at higher prices than any subsequent correction might end up being doing the road.

GigaBit

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 08:03:29 PM

amount of bitcoin.

One Bitcoin is currently worth around $64,000. If an investor expects to make a significant profit from this then there is no option to increase his portfolio. Now who will be satisfied with how much profit will depend on the bitcoin accumulation of that individual. If he holds bitcoins with a large amount, his profit will naturally increase. One of the purposes of doing a DCA is that an investor is able to grow his portfolio for long-term bitcoin holdings without any pressure. But DCA has nothing to do with profit. Here the more bitcoins an investor can accumulate, he can be more profitable in the long run for bitcoin holding. Profit amount depends only on Bitcoin accumulation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 08:35:53 PM

amount of bitcoin.

One Bitcoin is currently worth around $64,000. If an investor expects to make a significant profit from this then there is no option to increase his portfolio. Now who will be satisfied with how much profit will depend on the bitcoin accumulation of that individual. If he holds bitcoins with a large amount, his profit will naturally increase. One of the purposes of doing a DCA is that an investor is able to grow his portfolio for long-term bitcoin holdings without any pressure. But DCA has nothing to do with profit. Here the more bitcoins an investor can accumulate, he can be more profitable in the long run for bitcoin holding. Profit amount depends only on Bitcoin accumulation.
If you do have that kind of confidence with Bitcoin then you wont really be caring about on how big or small that you could get that profit on which you do come for that somewhat having the security considering
that Bitcoin is really that been mainly be that supported by all on which you would really be having that kind of confidence on which you cant really be able to tell someone on which one he/she would really be that able to accumulate. So it would really be just that on someones decision when it comes to buying and selling on what coins you would really be that be dealing into.

Success is something that will really be that depending on how someone would really be that handling himself into his crypto investment. Actions would really be that varying
depending into your views and perceptions in regarding into your crypto investment. Doesnt matter if its on Bitcoin or other altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Victorybit1

Activity: 156
Merit: 80

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 08:52:40 PM

amount of bitcoin.

Yes, it will take long to accumulate huge profits in Bitcoin investment but the fact is that there is always certainty to what you are done and that for me it's even better than doing trading or gambling your Bitcoin to get that kind of profits hopefully from a lucky trade session which can be risky or by switching investment to altcoins which for me it's not even supposed to be an option for anyone who is aiming for something realistic with their saving, although their their is also the case of the amount of funds you use for the DCA strategy because you can use some certain amount which will build you bigger profits in a more shorter time frame.
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 09:07:24 PM

Yeah, but if we go by your forum registration date, you have ONLY been into bitcoin for about a year and a half, and also I think that in some of your other posts, you mentioned that you were not accumulating bitcoin aggressively (or even consistently) during your whole forum registration time.. and in some sense, I am largely trying to say that you are spoiled by bitcoin largely going up during your whole time in bitcoin.. Yeah, sure there have been some pauses and corrections, but if you look at the charts, from your forum registration until present, the BTC price looks almost like a straight line up.. so that is a bit of an artificial status. which is part of the reason that any of us likely need to get through a whole cycle, and yeah, you sure may well end up concluding that bitcoin has been very good to you, even if you spend another 3 years or more accumulating bitcoin and even if you end up buying some BTC at higher prices than any subsequent correction might end up being doing the road

Yeah that's true, honestly speaking I'm still  kinda far from reaching my accummulation goal , I still have a longgg way to go but still I can see some nice progress in my accummulation due to being more  consistent with accumulation lately . And you right I might need a whole cycle or 3 years of accumulation before getting to point of having enough Bitcoin stashed ( hitting my accumulation goal). I still have this feeling that after reaching my accummulation goal, I will still continue my purchasing of Bitcoin, but it will be once in a while , I won't be aggressive as I where when I was aiming my accummulation goal (after hitting my goal).

If you do have that kind of confidence with Bitcoin then you wont really be caring about on how big or small that you could get that profit on which you do come for that somewhat having the security considering
that Bitcoin is really that been mainly be that supported by all on which you would really be having that kind of confidence on which you cant really be able to tell someone on which one he/she would really be that able to accumulate. So it would really be just that on someones decision when it comes to buying and selling on what coins you would really be that be dealing into.

Yeah making any decisions is base on one choice, but still it is the duty of those with adequate knowledge to give those who are new in investing a proper guidance, so that they won't endup misleading themselves in investing in the wrong project , like some shitty shitcoins.
Most time those with the mindset of "my investment my choice " and don't normally give a damn on what others are trying to impact on them that will definitely help them in achieving something epic , (e.g not selling your bitcoin too early or when you haven't gotten enough stashed (this is an example of such impacting words) )   normally endup getting themselves reckt easily. So is true that making decisions is ones choice, but don't endup making decisions that will only affect you or your investment negatively .

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 09:09:04 PM

Success is something that will really be that depending on how someone would really be that handling himself into his crypto investment. Actions would really be that varying
depending into your views and perceptions in regarding into your crypto investment. Doesnt matter if its on Bitcoin or other altcoins.

Fuck crypto.

yes it does matter if it is bitcoin or shticoins.. and so be careful if you are confusing them and convoluting the ideas in your own head, which largely likely means that you actually don't even know what bitcoin is or how it differs from shitcoins.

Bravut

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 10:25:28 PM

Fuck crypto.

yes it does matter if it is bitcoin or shticoins.. and so be careful if you are confusing them and convoluting the ideas in your own head, which largely likely means that you actually don't even know what bitcoin is or how it differs from shitcoins.

Real, seems he is confuse. So because investment is individually based, one should allow the other to invest into a wrong project making bad investment decisions, damn.
This kind of opinion often lead newbies to make bad decisions and end up regretting because of lack of proper guidance. Wether or not, one should  invest in Bitcoin and get over any need to invest in shitcoins especially a newbie, focus on the main goal which is Bitcoin not putting your money into Ponzi.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: