Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:35:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 2813 times)
tengui

Activity: 485
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 05:08:25 AM

My opinion regarding this is normal because price movements in the crypto market are difficult to predict. I also often experience things like that, when I get coins from an airdrop or bounty the price goes up after I sell, but when I choose to hold the price actually goes down. The most important thing is that before deciding to sell or hold, you do research first to convince yourself of the decision you are going to take.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 216

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 06:59:49 AM

My opinion regarding this is normal because price movements in the crypto market are difficult to predict. I also often experience things like that, when I get coins from an airdrop or bounty the price goes up after I sell, but when I choose to hold the price actually goes down. The most important thing is that before deciding to sell or hold,
Yes that is your emotions ie you need to control your emotions to trade. When you get a token from an airdrop or bounce and see the price go up after selling it, you feel that maybe I would have made more if I hadn't sold. So if we trade in any token then we can set the price of that token according to a specific target and place a sell order. So that we don't have any regrets after we sell out at that particular price.

you do research first to convince yourself of the decision you are going to take.
You need to be experienced in trading before you can make sense of your decision. Otherwise you will not be able to profit if you are not experienced in trading even if you value your own decision. When people are good at something, they become successful very quickly.

Sorryfor

Activity: 323
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 05:04:45 PM

This is the best time to invest and hold Bitcoin. However, the price of Bitcoin pumped up and just a few days later, the price of Bitcoin went down a bit. Now most of the new investors will be disappointed and sell early for fear of loss And those who are experienced will hold it. So this means if you want to invest then you must be patient despite the low movement of its price and wait for the right time. So I suggest you buy and hold bitcoins. Since Bitcoin's halving is still a few days away, its value will surely increase.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:05:28 PM

This is the best time to invest and hold Bitcoin. However, the price of Bitcoin pumped up and just a few days later, the price of Bitcoin went down a bit. Now most of the new investors will be disappointed and sell early for fear of loss And those who are experienced will hold it. So this means if you want to invest then you must be patient despite the low movement of its price and wait for the right time. So I suggest you buy and hold bitcoins. Since Bitcoin's halving is still a few days away, its value will surely increase.
The mentality of holding bitcoin was really tested when the price fell, they immediately panicked and sold it. This often happens to those who don't understand the history of Bitcoin, so before investing in Bitcoin we need something called personal research, don't follow other people's orders so that whatever happens in the market, we will still hold Bitcoin.

For investors who have been familiar with bitcoin for a long time, of course correcting bitcoin before the halving occurs is a natural thing. Of course, when the halving occurs, bitcoin will increase, and many even predict that bitcoin will reach a price above $100k after the halving. And what is certain is that those who already know about bitcoin will not panic when holding bitcoin because they believe bitcoin is an asset of the future, investing in bitcoin in the long term is the best choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 108

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:22:05 PM

Ive been hearing about situations where someone buys a coin for a certain rate and not quite long after,  the said coin drops in value, or  someone sells his coin for a certain rate and then it appreciates just after.
What's your take on this? Given the period we're in is it buy time or sell time?

Since Bitcoin holds much of a long term perspective those that are still early in their accumulation shouldn't think of selling now because it might not yeild much of profits, while those are already far gone in their investment can actually sell depending if they have achieved their investment goals,  a no coiner can actually buy now if only the intention is to hold for a longer time in other to have compounded value .

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:37:44 PM

Ive been hearing about situations where someone buys a coin for a certain rate and not quite long after,  the said coin drops in value, or  someone sells his coin for a certain rate and then it appreciates just after.
What's your take on this? Given the period we're in is it buy time or sell time?
Well, I would say that investing is not just all about buying and selling, sometimes we need to hold as well. Planning is vital in investing and we need to analyze the market movement. A good investment strategy makes us succeed which I see that most of us don't have which is why many people suffer the consequences of losing their money and the collapse of their investment goal.
Buy low and Sell high should be in our mind and avoid getting caught in FOMO and panic selling because this will ruin our plan and can bring us a disastrous end.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:40:09 PM

Buying or Selling on a specific time period? Everything would really be just that depending on you because we know that selling and buying conditions would really be basing up on the market situation or condition on which it will really be neither you would be selling out for profits and buying when you do see some dips but the main question on here is on when you would be doing it? We do know that this market is really that purely random when it comes to its movement and really that very that pain in the ass on when to know on whats the right spot on doing such action.

Success would really be determined whether you are doing something right or wrong decisions and this could really reflect on how profitable you are.
We do know that not all would really be wise on taking up some decisions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 01:45:35 PM

I think right now is not a time to sell at all cause of the current market trend which is bullish and we are not sure if we are done yet, and yes the halving us not yet here and we are not sure if we woudl have more price surges or if we would start a retrace.
Bullish is when others se as opportunity to sell their funds and take profit and even if you say it is bullishing remember that there are n specific time when the bull ends r not, look at the price now? the market is falling .

But anyway I'm not selling my holdings, cause I plan in investing for the long term, and i think I'll achieve more profit holding longer than even selling anytime soon and I guess you should do the same.
wow , we have HODLER here  Grin

good luck mate , I am for buy low sell high for now to extend my possible profit .
I'm also there too😂
Realistically speaking, that's how you make the best out of Bitcoin, HODLing,   Selling off during a bullish market, or targeting a number of ATHs.
I just appreciate this method of investment.
To whom it may concern; it's not gteed, it's wisdom.
Cheers, @bitterguy28
Cheers @Kwarkam , we should celebrate together because while others are not believing in what we are doing , and some are even laughing at us but the truth is we are the one that making money when there is bull  market and we are buying when there is a dumping.
and correct we are not green in this but we are mindful about our investments.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 02:43:16 PM

My opinion regarding this is normal because price movements in the crypto market are difficult to predict. I also often experience things like that, when I get coins from an airdrop or bounty the price goes up after I sell, but when I choose to hold the price actually goes down. The most important thing is that before deciding to sell or hold, you do research first to convince yourself of the decision you are going to take.

If you experience this through coins from an airdrop or bounty, I think this is still in the normal category because you yourself won't know what the future holds for a new coin that you get from an airdrop or bounty. So, regardless of whether you do research, it won't be easy to find out what the future holds, unless the coins being researched are coins that have been on the market for a long time, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others. So it doesn't necessarily depend on whether you have to do research or not, but it is more about your own level of confidence in holding the coins before you finally sell them back into the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dorkylickjj (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:24:19 PM

Well, I would say that investing is not just all about buying and selling, sometimes we need to hold as well. Planning is vital in investing and we need to analyze the market movement. A good investment strategy makes us succeed which I see that most of us don't have which is why many people suffer the consequences of losing their money and the collapse of their investment goal.
Buy low and Sell high should be in our mind and avoid getting caught in FOMO and panic selling because this will ruin our plan and can bring us a disastrous end.
It's said then. Holding is the pros strategy although it requires a lot of composure, patience and discipline, and as well it's also the way to hit it big. But, then, is it that simple? Is that the only best earning strategy for bitcoiners?
Kwarkam

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:32:48 PM

I think right now is not a time to sell at all cause of the current market trend which is bullish and we are not sure if we are done yet, and yes the halving us not yet here and we are not sure if we woudl have more price surges or if we would start a retrace.
Bullish is when others se as opportunity to sell their funds and take profit and even if you say it is bullishing remember that there are n specific time when the bull ends r not, look at the price now? the market is falling .

But anyway I'm not selling my holdings, cause I plan in investing for the long term, and i think I'll achieve more profit holding longer than even selling anytime soon and I guess you should do the same.

good luck mate , I am for buy low sell high for now to extend my possible profit .
I'm also there too😂
Realistically speaking, that's how you make the best out of Bitcoin, HODLing,   Selling off during a bullish market, or targeting a number of ATHs.
Cheers, @bitterguy28
Cheers @Kwarkam , we should celebrate together because while others are not believing in what we are doing , and some are even laughing at us but the truth is we are the one that making money when there is bull  market and we are buying when there is a dumping.
Cheers to that, well those who are laughing at holding are basically clueless of how btc works, it's easy, buy, hold, make money. It's funny that anybody would laugh at the strategy for winners. THAT is what's worth laughing at. Mediocrity smells everywhere else but here.
That celebration is on, @bitterguy28✨🎉
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 06:33:27 PM

I think the main purpose of trading between right time buying or selling, if have ideas for long term holding is the way as investment assets and short term trading will try to find right moment for taking profit. Each trader have their own investing or trading plan when the moment have to buy or sell, we can't dicted them keep hold it when the right moment for selling.
I think the experience trader have understand well with FUD or FOMO moment, not panic yet when price dropping and keep selling after price increasing up drastically although many FUD or most recommended keep holding bitcoin and altcoin assets.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 06:45:56 PM

If you experience this through coins from an airdrop or bounty, I think this is still in the normal category because you yourself won't know what the future holds for a new coin that you get from an airdrop or bounty. So, regardless of whether you do research, it won't be easy to find out what the future holds, unless the coins being researched are coins that have been on the market for a long time, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others. So it doesn't necessarily depend on whether you have to do research or not, but it is more about your own level of confidence in holding the coins before you finally sell them back into the market.

There are many altcoin created every day, they promote them through bounties and also give away free coins through airdrops. Most of them don't last long and tend to fail to gain a bigger market, but if you really believe in the roadmap and goals of the project then holding on to it longer isn't a problem. Of course it is worth converting to bitcoin or top altcoins, but the choice is up to each individual whether to sell or hold.

Advice that might be useful is, don't hold altcoins for too long because in the end many of them will lose in market competition. It's a good idea to invest in bitcoin if the altcoin you hold has given you decent returns, bitcoin has great potential compared to altcoins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 06:51:21 PM

When it comes to bitcoin then the rising and falling prices are something we often see. If people understand the journey of bitcoin, then in a downturn it doesn't make them more worried because there is indeed a moment of recovery that will bring bitcoin to a much higher price. Calmness and not panicking is the key to investing in bitcoin because people actually lose a lot of money in bitcoin investment because they don't understand how to invest.

For me it is more important to understand how to make a purchase than when to sell. Why I say that is because there is a cycle that can lead someone to make the decision to sell bitcoin. But when you don't understand the purchasing strategy, you will actually lose the opportunity to make a profit at the next ATH.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
R100K-Martin-Lunger

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 07:15:05 PM

When it comes to BTC, it's all about buying and buying and then HODLing. The halving is almost here and many are hoping for the price to hike before that. I have also been following financial instituitions' word and SCB has currently estimated the price to hit $150,000 by the end of the year. That's pretty promising. Sure, no one can predict the price, but the word around seems to be pretty promising.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 07:16:11 PM

Many people remain confused between when to buy and when to sell and the main reason for them is that they are unable to distinguish themselves whether they are traders or investors. The decision to buy or sell is determined by whether one has bought Bitcoin for long term duration or for short period of time.

The market will never move in one straight direction so those who have bought Bitcoin for long term they should not be panic and should not close their position on bitcoin dump. For example, if any bought bitcoin below 30K, he or she shall not sell it at 50K or 70K, even if the market retraces from these key resistance levels. A real investor will only sell near the top of the bull market and they are the ones who get the most profits out of these investments.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 09:17:21 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The bull is never the beat time to invest in bitcoin, can you say the best time to buy a car is when the price is high or when its cheap, its fools perspective to see the bear market as the bad time for bitcoin rather than the best opportunity to buy, peopel get rich from the bear more than the bull, if you understand this then you woudl know why we buy the dip and hold  Grin

I'm also there too😂
Cheers, @bitterguy28
Cheers to that, well those who are laughing at holding are basically clueless of how btc works, it's easy, buy, hold, make money. It's funny that anybody would laugh at the strategy for winners. THAT is what's worth laughing at. Mediocrity smells everywhere else but here.
That celebration is on, @bitterguy28✨🎉

Yeah funny enough he thinks he is investing in bitcoin, when he is actually trading, what stake would or do you have in bitcoin in the next 5 years, you might be laughing at long term holdings but you don't actually know what you are doing, you said you buy low and sell high to maximise profits but If I am holding for longer term I I also doing same thing the only difference is I am allowing my profits to compound over time and then I woudl cash out with over 40x on my investment and even better we know bitcoin is designed to get scarce more and more with only 21 million total supply, whales are busy buying yo make sure there got a huge amount of that stake, u might not have much to compete, but if I can have at least 2 bitcoin then in the next 29 years to come you can't tell how much those would be, so yeah long term holding and investment still wins.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 09:26:27 PM

-snip-
The mentality of holding bitcoin was really tested when the price fell, they immediately panicked and sold it. This often happens to those who don't understand the history of Bitcoin, so before investing in Bitcoin we need something called personal research, don't follow other people's orders so that whatever happens in the market, we will still hold Bitcoin.

For investors who have been familiar with bitcoin for a long time, of course correcting bitcoin before the halving occurs is a natural thing. Of course, when the halving occurs, bitcoin will increase, and many even predict that bitcoin will reach a price above $100k after the halving. And what is certain is that those who already know about bitcoin will not panic when holding bitcoin because they believe bitcoin is an asset of the future, investing in bitcoin in the long term is the best choice.
New investors who lack experience and knowledge may sell, but not those who are experienced. Most experienced investors will accumulate instead of panicking and selling when the price drops, which gives them the opportunity to earn more bitcoin for long-term profit targets. Halving is an opportunity for everyone to build their wealth, especially if they have bitcoin and some other assets in their wallets.

I know that $100k is the expected target as the new ATH for bitcoin in this bull run, but prices are unpredictable. The price of bitcoin could be higher than $100k, that is expected but there is no certainty whether it can be achieved or not. As long as there is an opportunity to buy, try to buy it and hold it for a while while waiting for the return.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 09:35:55 PM

Nobody can predict the future of Bitcoin, I believe that people have known very well that bitcoin price is unpredictable and that is why we said that any opportunity that you see in cryptocurrency generally both bitcoin try as much as you are to utilize the opportunity you have noticed in bitcoin at any moment, but people doesn't calculate well in bitcoin investment,so bitcoin is a business of a target and when you fail to utilize the opportunity you will not make a profit at that moment, so for investment of Bitcoin you have to think otherwise, so I believe you have to make a perfect decision before you invest.

DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 09:35:59 PM

I don't know about you but I believe that's a very bad approach to actually securing profits in the crypto market and that's the mistakes that many people do. You buying a coin and then watching it price in the charts always is a very crazy thing because your mind would be skipping every time and you might fear out and sell the coins at the wrong time. I believe on buying and setting a fix price or goal at which you would like to sell, this will reduce the stress of constant check on the price of the coin.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████