Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 6029 times)
As-Soon-As

Activity: 90
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 03:41:02 PM

Any investor can succeed with the DCA strategy, whether in holding or in buying and selling. But the most success will be in case of long term holding, because by buying little by little means you can build wealth, but according to this strategy all investors are successful. If participating in the investment following the regular DCA procedure.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10449

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 17, 2024, 08:36:58 PM

But before a newbie start accumulating it is always advisable to have built an emergency funds at least 3-6 months.

I really doubt that it is necessary to build up an emergency fund of 3-6 months prior to investing into bitcoin... People woudl never invest into bitcoin if they have to build up their emergency fund in advance..

Sure maybe the emergency funds and the bitcoin investment could be built up at the same time.. at least until a person gets to around 3 months of an emergency fund.

I speculate that an overwhelming number of folks who do not have investments, they still might well have a practice of having 2-4 weeks of floating cash that they might not call their emergency fund, but is serving as an emergency fund, so if a person is starting from a point in which s/he already has some floating extra money that is already available, then there likely is a need to just consciously build that amount while also beginning to invest into bitcoin, and yeah, sure the investment into bitcoin may well have to be whimpy and/or conservative in the beginning while building up the emergency fund to at least 3 months and then once the emergency fund is 3 months or more, then there well come more liberty in terms of becoming a bit more aggressive in his/her bitcoin investment (DCAing or otherwise accumulating BTC).

[edited out]
If you use the emergency fund to address the issues you mentioned, you may face losses. All these things you can spend from the reserve fund. Emergency fund should be used only when you/someone in your family is in doubt or you are in danger of losing everything. Especially emergency funds will be most needed in the medical field. The things you mentioned, helping a friend in danger, sudden arrival of a relative, buying essentials are not things that should be spent from the emergency fund. You can spend on all these things from reserve fund or floating fund, I think that would be best. After you spend from the emergency fund on any of these things, if you suddenly meet with an accident, the emergency fund can become a crisis. As a result, you will have no choice but to spend from your investment. Thus, you can harm your investment by spending unnecessarily from the emergency fund. So you don't spend from the emergency fund unless someone's life is in doubt.

I would imagine that there are various levels of emergency, so yeah eaqch of us may well characterize our level of responsibilities in regards to other folks in different ways.. and the mere fact that a friend might be about to die may well not be our own emergency,,.,, so no one can say whether certain events trigger the spending from certain funds versus from other funds, so maybe I would consider the emergencies of others to come from my reserves if I were to ahve any reserves. .but not necessarily from my own emergency fund, so my own emergency fund may well ONLY involve my own personal situation or perhaps any family members about whom I am responsible (or believe myself to be responsible). 

I am not going to negate that each of us will consider the classification of our responsibilities differently, and also the urgencies that might be involved in terms of replacing our funds if they might be used, and if we deplete certain funds at some point we might have to stop buying bitcoin until such point that we replenish certain funds... so there could be priorities that are given in regards to buying $10 per week worth of BTC no matter what until maybe the reserves go down to a certain level in which the buying of BTC has to stop, but there could also be circumstances in which there is a range that maybe up to $100 worth of BTC per week get bought so long as the reserves stay above a certain amount, but then at some point the purchasing of BTC might have to stop when the cash cushion drops below a certain level.. and then the next thing is to be avoiding the selling of BTC, so maybe some of the reserves get used first, and the reserves may mostly be in cash, but there could be higher levels of reserves that are in other forums, so we might have certain priorities in terms of from where we spend first and as the different levels of reserves and/or float is depleted, then we might start to come close to using our reserves, and as the situation persists if we cut our expenses and/or try to increase our income and perhaps some of those sources of extra funds dry up too as we deplete them with the passage of time. and then we are faced with fewer and fewer extra funds with perhaps our bitcoin being the last source of funds after we have depleted our emergency funds...

so part of the point is that there tend to be priorities in terms of how funds are spent and at which point funds can still be spent or replaced, but if an emergency goes on for longer and longer the sense of urgency of the situation can increase, but there could be some point in which all the sources of funds are depleted.. maybe in a situation in which a person is injured and/or sick and cannot work or maybe can only work a small amount, and maybe recovery is hoped for and return to work is hoped for, but does not end up happening as is hoped, even if efforts are made,.. so the longer the emergency situation persists the more that extra funds are depleted and the more likely that extra funds, such as bitcoin might end up being spent too.. so we surely do not want to get to that kind of an outcome, so sometimes we are going to have a  variety of level of funds that can be used prior to needing to dip into our bitcoin, and some of our funds might be also considered as working capital, and we still will consider priorities in terms of which to spend first and what circumstances, and each of us are not necessarily going to come to the same conclusions regarding priorities in terms of which funds are spent first or how to manage the cutting of expenses (necessities versus wants and at which points the differing levels of emergency are reached that triggers differing spending or cuts of spending.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Barikui1

Activity: 252
Merit: 188

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 07:17:46 AM

Any investor can succeed with the DCA strategy, whether in holding or in buying and selling. But the most success will be in case of long term holding, because by buying little by little means you can build wealth, but according to this strategy all investors are successful. If participating in the investment following the regular DCA procedure.
I totally disagree to the statement made bold here, anyone buying and selling in a very short period of time is just a trader, and with that kind of strategy, it wouldn't take you anywhere, because those newbie investors that sell their holdings at any slit increase in the price of Bitcoin cannot get anything tangible that can change his or her financial situation.

So in this crypto space, it's only advisable to invest only in Bitcoin, and while doing that, if you really want to reap the full dividend of your investment, and build a generational wealth overtime it's best  to be a long term holder.

Lastly, the DCA accumulating strategy has always been the best accumulating strategy, because it makes accumulation process easier, where the real challenge is, is how long can you hold? And the stash of Bitcoin in your possession, because that's the two things that determine whether you will be successful or not.

Chiomaobi

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 08:19:48 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

But before a newbie start accumulating it is always advisable to have built an emergency funds at least 3-6 months.

I really doubt that it is necessary to build up an emergency fund of 3-6 months prior to investing into bitcoin... People woudl never invest into bitcoin if they have to build up their emergency fund in advance..

Sure maybe the emergency funds and the bitcoin investment could be built up at the same time.. at least until a person gets to around 3 months of an emergency fund.

I speculate that an overwhelming number of folks who do not have investments, they still might well have a practice of having 2-4 weeks of floating cash that they might not call their emergency fund, but is serving as an emergency fund, so if a person is starting from a point in which s/he already has some floating extra money that is already available, then there likely is a need to just consciously build that amount while also beginning to invest into bitcoin, and yeah, sure the investment into bitcoin may well have to be whimpy and/or conservative in the beginning while building up the emergency fund to at least 3 months and then once the emergency fund is 3 months or more, then there well come more liberty in terms of becoming a bit more aggressive in his/her bitcoin investment (DCAing or otherwise accumulating BTC).
You really explained everything very well, for me I'm still building up my emergency funds and also accumulating Bitcoin using the DCA strategy and is not stressing me because I'm not aggressive in my accumulation for now. However before I started this Bitcoin investment journey i had savings which I didn't refer as emergency funds and the savings was a good one so when I started the Bitcoin investment and I started participating in discussion in the forum and reading through a lot of post I saw the need of having an emergency, reserves and float funds. So all I did was divide my savings and put it in separate account meant for each one being emergency, reserves and float funds. But I discovered I needed to make my emergency reserve and float funds strong so no kind of emergency can affect my Bitcoin investment that's why I'm still building on them so I can make them very strong since we can tell what might before us in future and I believe the stronger you make your emergency, reserves and float funds look, the more you protect your Bitcoin investment.
I have a target and as soon as I meet that target I will stop building my emergency, reserve and float funds and then I will become a little aggressive in my Bitcoin accumulation in other to accumulate enough Bitcoin.

[edited out]
If you use the emergency fund to address the issues you mentioned, you may face losses. All these things you can spend from the reserve fund. Emergency fund should be used only when you/someone in your family is in doubt or you are in danger of losing everything. Especially emergency funds will be most needed in the medical field. The things you mentioned, helping a friend in danger, sudden arrival of a relative, buying essentials are not things that should be spent from the emergency fund. You can spend on all these things from reserve fund or floating fund, I think that would be best. After you spend from the emergency fund on any of these things, if you suddenly meet with an accident, the emergency fund can become a crisis. As a result, you will have no choice but to spend from your investment. Thus, you can harm your investment by spending unnecessarily from the emergency fund. So you don't spend from the emergency fund unless someone's life is in doubt.

I would imagine that there are various levels of emergency, so yeah eaqch of us may well characterize our level of responsibilities in regards to other folks in different ways.. and the mere fact that a friend might be about to die may well not be our own emergency,,.,, so no one can say whether certain events trigger the spending from certain funds versus from other funds, so maybe I would consider the emergencies of others to come from my reserves if I were to ahve any reserves. .but not necessarily from my own emergency fund, so my own emergency fund may well ONLY involve my own personal situation or perhaps any family members about whom I am responsible (or believe myself to be responsible).  

I am not going to negate that each of us will consider the classification of our responsibilities differently, and also the urgencies that might be involved in terms of replacing our funds if they might be used, and if we deplete certain funds at some point we might have to stop buying bitcoin until such point that we replenish certain funds... so there could be priorities that are given in regards to buying $10 per week worth of BTC no matter what until maybe the reserves go down to a certain level in which the buying of BTC has to stop, but there could also be circumstances in which there is a range that maybe up to $100 worth of BTC per week get bought so long as the reserves stay above a certain amount, but then at some point the purchasing of BTC might have to stop when the cash cushion drops below a certain level.. and then the next thing is to be avoiding the selling of BTC, so maybe some of the reserves get used first, and the reserves may mostly be in cash, but there could be higher levels of reserves that are in other forums, so we might have certain priorities in terms of from where we spend first and as the different levels of reserves and/or float is depleted, then we might start to come close to using our reserves, and as the situation persists if we cut our expenses and/or try to increase our income and perhaps some of those sources of extra funds dry up too as we deplete them with the passage of time. and then we are faced with fewer and fewer extra funds with perhaps our bitcoin being the last source of funds after we have depleted our emergency funds...

so part of the point is that there tend to be priorities in terms of how funds are spent and at which point funds can still be spent or replaced, but if an emergency goes on for longer and longer the sense of urgency of the situation can increase, but there could be some point in which all the sources of funds are depleted.. maybe in a situation in which a person is injured and/or sick and cannot work or maybe can only work a small amount, and maybe recovery is hoped for and return to work is hoped for, but does not end up happening as is hoped, even if efforts are made,.. so the longer the emergency situation persists the more that extra funds are depleted and the more likely that extra funds, such as bitcoin might end up being spent too.. so we surely do not want to get to that kind of an outcome, so sometimes we are going to have a  variety of level of funds that can be used prior to needing to dip into our bitcoin, and some of our funds might be also considered as working capital, and we still will consider priorities in terms of which to spend first and what circumstances, and each of us are not necessarily going to come to the same conclusions regarding priorities in terms of which funds are spent first or how to manage the cutting of expenses (necessities versus wants and at which points the differing levels of emergency are reached that triggers differing spending or cuts of spending.

From what you have said is very important for us to always pray we don't meet any issue or problem our emergency funds can't handle, when reading all you have written I started thinking about those who sold there Bitcoin so early maybe this kind of situation was what they meant and they exhausted all there emergency, reserves and float funds and still the problem was solved and they had no option than to sell of there Bitcoin investment at an early stage, at this point we won't blame them for doing so.

What my dad always those was to borrow and borrow in the means of emergency when he savings are exhausted, he never sells his investment or property he always says is better he borrow and pay back than for him to sell of his investment or property he always has this philosophy that problem will surely come and go. Well I don't know if this his own way is the right way to go about big emergency issues that has exhausted our emergency funds.
What if we can't pay back we will still dip hands into our investment to pay the debt.
So a lot of people uses this strategy and it works for them especially when you are still working and facing that issue, my dad is a civil servant and the government pays him at the end of the month so it's easy for him to borrow and sort out his big emergency issues that has exhausted his savings and later pay his debt.
I think if someone loses his job and is been faced with big emergency issues that has exhausted his emergency, reserves and float funds borrowing will be a wrong step since he has no other means to pay back.
In all I pray we don't meet issues or problem that is bigger than our emergency, reserves and float funds.

avp2306

Activity: 1050
Merit: 367

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 09:52:43 AM

Doing that could provably destroy their focus on accumulation and might they might create some misconceptions regarding on what are best thing to do when they are starting up. So what I think much better for starters to do is to focus first in their investment and once they already see the results like they are already gaining with their investment then they could able to start building up the funds intended for emergency situation. Since this could give them clear mind to decide next good actions that can make their life became more better compare when they are starting.

People just need to know well what's there target and if they could able to do their accumulation phase goes smooth then they encounter this bullish season which a lot of investors are gaining profits then they can set aside some funds on whatever things they like including that emergency funds then after they settle up everything and confident that their save money(emergency funds could able to save them for long time when there's sudden situation happen) then provably they would became more better investor then can do aligned decision towards their goals on their investments.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Kliss

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 11:16:41 AM

[edited out]

so part of the point is that there tend to be priorities in terms of how funds are spent and at which point funds can still be spent or replaced, but if an emergency goes on for longer and longer the sense of urgency of the situation can increase, but there could be some point in which all the sources of funds are depleted.. maybe in a situation in which a person is injured and/or sick and cannot work or maybe can only work a small amount, and maybe recovery is hoped for and return to work is hoped for, but does not end up happening as is hoped, even if efforts are made,.. so the longer the emergency situation persists the more that extra funds are depleted and the more likely that extra funds, such as bitcoin might end up being spent too.. so we surely do not want to get to that kind of an outcome, so sometimes we are going to have a  variety of level of funds that can be used prior to needing to dip into our bitcoin, and some of our funds might be also considered as working capital, and we still will consider priorities in terms of which to spend first and what circumstances, and each of us are not necessarily going to come to the same conclusions regarding priorities in terms of which funds are spent first or how to manage the cutting of expenses (necessities versus wants and at which points the differing levels of emergency are reached that triggers differing spending or cuts of spending.
JJG it's true that individuals, can see emergency differently based on their responsibilities. It's important to consider how you support others during emergencies but it should not be from your own personal emergency funds. It's good to have a clear idea of how you handle emergencies for your self and those that you're responsibile for in other to have a solid financial base. It's very crucial to have multiple funds available and manage them effectively, prioritizing how we spend our funds it's very necessary. This will help you to avoid  reaching the point of considering to sell your bitcoin assets. Proper management of our fund without depleting them unnecessarily is important to ensure we maintain and grow  our investments, especially in Investment like Bitcoin .

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 728
Merit: 619

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 12:59:55 PM

That's true, the DCA strategy has lived for so long in the world of investment and it can't fail unless the asset itself fails. It is summarily a means to average the income of the investor by averaging the striking price, but in the end, this can't amount to regret because, during the investment, some will be missed at a best favourable price, while many others will be saved at the best favourable price, which is reasonable in all ramifications.

Nonetheless, I do not support this strategy at all times, and anytime the market has fallen so well to the point that you feel sorry for it...lol, you can commit your money to it without thinking twice. You will only miss out on a great opportunity by DCAing at that time. However, if the price of the market has risen to some doubtful level, yes, that is the right time to DCA to make sure that you do not lose/miss much due to FUD.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fara Chan

Activity: 1358
Merit: 553

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 01:12:35 PM

The DCA procedure is only more suitable for buying, not for selling because by buying using DCA the collection of assets will certainly be more perfect if it can be done regularly like with Bitcoin. However, in terms of selling it, I think every investor no longer needs to apply the DCA procedure because every investor can set a target according to their own wishes when they want to sell it again. And even investors who prefer to buy using this method will usually not be more likely to think about selling in the near future before what they are accumulating becomes much larger.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pi-network314159

Activity: 266
Merit: 198

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 03:16:51 PM
Merited by Btcdeybodi (3), JayJuanGee (1)

I guess people may build up there emergency fund of  3-6 months in prior to bitcoin. its just a matter of choice which I wouldn't doubt. You know in bitcoin Investment people have different ways of doing there investment. It may be a bad approach to others but good to some, and may be the best way they can be able to do it seamlessly.

for me, that is the best way to do it effortlessly. when a person is investing in bitcoin and also keeping his emergency and reserved fund, it make alot of sense than just building up emergency fund for some time before starting to invest in Bitcoin. Everything is supposed to grow simultaneously altogether. If a person is accumulating emergency or reserved fund, before investing in Bitcoin, surely there are certain things you wouldn't have done if you have  invested in bitcoin. but since the emergency fund is there in fiat, it is easily tampaerd with, because such person wouldn't have any option than to use it all when an emergency arises, there by making the person not to be able to start investing. and it is otherwise known as a delay tactics which will hinder the process of bitcoin Investment. but if it was invested in bitcoin the person will minimise the spending of his reserved or emergency fund.

I speculate that an overwhelming number of folks who do not have investments, they still might well have a practice of having 2-4 weeks of floating cash that they might not call their emergency fund, but is serving as an emergency fund

yes having 2, 3-4 weeks floating before investing is good. it helps to invest seamlessly and free from pressure. because a person that start bitcoin Investment and having emergency fund at a go may find it slightly difficult to invest compared to a person that may have accumulated some emergency and reserved fund 2-4weeks earlier.  because such person has a more balance and advantage in reserved and emergency after using the amount needed.

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Ruttoshi

Activity: 378
Merit: 301

Baba God Noni

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 04:15:51 PM

Doing that could provably destroy their focus on accumulation and might they might create some misconceptions regarding on what are best thing to do when they are starting up. So what I think much better for starters to do is to focus first in their investment and once they already see the results like they are already gaining with their investment then they could able to start building up the funds intended for emergency situation.Since this could give them clear mind to decide next good actions that can make their life became more better compare when they are starting.
You are misunderstanding what JJG said, and this your investment strategy of building up your emergency funds after you have invested and see profit is gambling. The reason why I said so is because no one can predict the price movement of bitcoin if it will dip or pump. If it happens that you are busy using DCA method to accumulate bitcoin without considering building your emergency funds along side with your investment, and you have accumulated a good amount, what if bitcoin price falls very dip and you havenot seen any profit yet, you will start waiting till the price pumps to the amount that you will become profitable in the market.

If a real  emergency happens during your waiting period at the dip, you will sell your bitcoin at loss to handle that emergency and you will become frustrated for wasting time investing without having a back up.

Bitcoin investment should be done for a long term and for that reason a lot of financial challenges will come our way just to distract us and if you are not well prepared for them, they will devour your bitcoin investment and take you back to square one. Selling your bitcoin during the bull run and using part of the profit to serve as an emergency funds might not come to pass, because before you will survive to the bull run, and emergency will come.

This is why for a new investor into bitcoin without any funds available for him to set aside as his reserve funds should use  one part of his discretionary income to build his emergency funds and use the other part for regular DCAing no matter how small the amount is for a start. It is the size of your emergency funds that will determine how aggressive you will be along your way up.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Sim_card

Activity: 490
Merit: 424

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2024, 04:38:48 PM

That's true, the DCA strategy has lived for so long in the world of investment and it can't fail unless the asset itself fails. It is summarily a means to average the income of the investor by averaging the striking price, but in the end, this can't amount to regret because, during the investment, some will be missed at a best favourable price, while many others will be saved at the best favourable price, which is reasonable in all ramifications.

Nonetheless, I do not support this strategy at all times, and anytime the market has fallen so well to the point that you feel sorry for it...lol, you can commit your money to it without thinking twice. You will only miss out on a great opportunity by DCAing at that time. However, if the price of the market has risen to some doubtful level, yes, that is the right time to DCA to make sure that you do not lose/miss much due to FUD.
Why I still prefer the regular DCA strategy is that you buy bitcoin at both markets, the bear and the bull. Your strategy might be cool but it still have some disadvantage. Just like what I said in the other thread, when the price dips and you buy with the available amount that you have own without DCAing after buying. You cannot tell if that price that you bought is the bottom line of the dip. If bitcoin price dips below that amount that you bought, you will be regretting for rushing but there is nothing you can do about it than to start waiting.

The investor that is using regular DCA because he does not want to act smart and wants to be consistent and persistent in his regular DCA will buy at the price you bought, and will still buy at the bottom line of the dip. If the bottom line price stays for a month or more, you that bought above that price because you feel that is the best dip for you will be regretting and losing out the opportunity. This is why I still prefer the regular DCA when building and grow your investment as a beginner or low coiner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 84
Merit: 64

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 04:52:33 PM

You are misunderstanding what JJG said, and this your investment strategy of building up your emergency funds after you have invested and see profit is gambling.

Everyone seems to have strategies, but some of these strategies are a little bit scary. Investing before securing an emergency fund is a total risk on its own, which makes it sound as if some people choose money over their health. If along the line of accumulation, the investor happens to be involved in a tough situation where a large sum is needed, just because there isn't an emergency fund in place, the investor would be forced to spend from his/her investment. Just as you've pointed out, in a situation of bearish trends, things might become very difficult as the entire investment funds might not even amount to anything.

So I think it is best to start both together and secure emergency funds to a decent level before channeling the majority of your investment energy to Bitcoin investment. With the availability of secured emergency funds, there won't be any distraction along the line of continuous accumulation.
Jewan420

Activity: 126
Merit: 38

Low Fidelity High Potential

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 04:55:10 PM

What my dad always those was to borrow and borrow in the means of emergency when he savings are exhausted, he never sells his investment or property he always says is better he borrow and pay back than for him to sell of his investment or property he always has this philosophy that problem will surely come and go. Well I don't know if this his own way is the right way to go about big emergency issues that has exhausted our emergency funds.
What if we can't pay back we will still dip hands into our investment to pay the debt.
So a lot of people uses this strategy and it works for them especially when you are still working and facing that issue, my dad is a civil servant and the government pays him at the end of the month so it's easy for him to borrow and sort out his big emergency issues that has exhausted his savings and later pay his debt.
I think if someone loses his job and is been faced with big emergency issues that has exhausted his emergency, reserves and float funds borrowing will be a wrong step since he has no other means to pay back.
In all I pray we don't meet issues or problem that is bigger than our emergency, reserves and float funds.

Yes, your father has definitely taken the right steps. You can keep your savings moving by paying off debt instead of spending from your savings. However, I would advise not to take a loan unless it is a very urgent situation. Borrowing can become a habit due to excessive borrowing. As a result, all your savings and investments can be jeopardized. You'll be debt-free and able to keep your savings and investments going with less spending in emergencies.

Always try to build an emergency fund and reserve fund when it comes to investing. The benefit of this is that you can manage your life from the reserve fund when you are out of a job. Every effort should be made to arrange another employment before the reserve fund is exhausted. In this case, if the reserve fund is exhausted, you can take the help of the emergency fund. You will have plenty of time to get your new job between the reserve fund and the emergency fund being depleted and will be able to save again after getting the job. This way you can keep your investment going even in adverse moments.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Miles2006

Activity: 294
Merit: 180

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 05:58:38 PM

Yes, your father has definitely taken the right steps. You can keep your savings moving by paying off debt instead of spending from your savings. However, I would advise not to take a loan unless it is a very urgent situation. Borrowing can become a habit due to excessive borrowing. As a result, all your savings and investments can be jeopardized. You'll be debt-free and able to keep your savings and investments going with less spending in emergencies.

Always try to build an emergency fund and reserve fund when it comes to investing. The benefit of this is that you can manage your life from the reserve fund when you are out of a job. Every effort should be made to arrange another employment before the reserve fund is exhausted. In this case, if the reserve fund is exhausted, you can take the help of the emergency fund. You will have plenty of time to get your new job between the reserve fund and the emergency fund being depleted and will be able to save again after getting the job. This way you can keep your investment going even in adverse moments.
Personally I will not advise anyone taking loan in terms of financial challenge because they can always start an emergency and reserve funds along side their investment, I understand at that moment the investor needs the money urgently but, after settling every needs and debt my opinion is the investor should build up a reserve funds so whenever such challenges come up the reserve funds can stand not relying on loans. There’s always an option even if an investor started so late like I will always use myself as an example when it comes to reserve funds, if an investor have never heard about reserve funds and after sometime the investor learnt about the reserve funds the investor can always start and gather a nice amount within few weeks. In as much as an investor is expected to rely on the reserve funds in times of joblessness or inadequate flow of income I think the emergency funds should not be included completely as it stand as the back bone of the investment and it’s not proper for an investor finishing the emergency funds without filling back the funds.

Bravut

Activity: 154
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 06:10:00 PM

The DCA procedure is only more suitable for buying, not for selling because by buying using DCA the collection of assets will certainly be more perfect if it can be done regularly like with Bitcoin. However, in terms of selling it, I think every investor no longer needs to apply the DCA procedure because every investor can set a target according to their own wishes when they want to sell it again. And even investors who prefer to buy using this method will usually not be more likely to think about selling in the near future before what they are accumulating becomes much larger.

The ultimate guide of every investor is "plan" which they abide with, the plan involves everything from the strategy, timeframe (how long), possibly maturity stage. So while accumulating and investor can DCA, lump sum  but the plan is what the investor will work with when selling relative to how many stash of Bitcoin have been accumulated.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10449

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 08:06:12 PM

[edited out]

An overwhelming majority of folks should never get to a point of either completely exhausting their emergency funds or having to dip into their investments absent some kind of actual emergency or unless perhaps they have purposefully put themselves into such a situation based on a knowledge that they are near the end of their life.  

In other words, as long as we actually have discretionary income to invest, the overwhelming majority of us should be able to build up our finances and our other resources so that we do not have to dip into our bitcoin investment at a time that is anything other than our own choosing... Sure if we end up getting hit by a bus or have some other really major situation that might both add to our expenses and remove some or all of our ability to earn an income, then surely those could end up playing out as situations in which we end up both depleting our emergency funds and/or also having to dip into some or all of our bitcoin investment.

Doing that could provably destroy their focus on accumulation and might they might create some misconceptions regarding on what are best thing to do when they are starting up. So what I think much better for starters to do is to focus first in their investment and once they already see the results like they are already gaining with their investment then they could able to start building up the funds intended for emergency situation. Since this could give them clear mind to decide next good actions that can make their life became more better compare when they are starting.

Why are you going from one to the other?  Why can't a person build up his emergency funds while he is investing, rather than having to do one first or the other first?  Guys should be able to engage in multiple kinds of building at the same time, even if maybe there might be a bit of a focus to build in one area more than the other.. so if we get back to a kind of typical example in which most people probably already have a bit of a cash cushion of maybe 2-4 weeks  - though more importantly once they start to invest into something as volatile as bitcoin, 2-4 weeks of cash or cash equivalents should start to feel way under-adequate in terms of how much protection that 2-4 weeks of cash is offering in terms of an investment as potentially volatile as bitcoin.... ..so yeah..maybe or maybe not there could be a desire to first buy the same amount of bitcoin that is equivalent of whatever level of cash reserves the guy has and then maybe to grown them at the same rate until each of them reach 3 months of expenses... yet at the same time, these are surely discretionary matters in terms of how much importance to give to each of these kinds of priorities that may well vary depending on the stability of a guy's actual disposable income and surely there are some guys who have way more solid disposable income.. decently strong income sources and decently clear expenses, yet there are others who have a lot of variability in both their income and their expenses, so the one with more clear and stronger disposable income is going to be in a better position to weigh more on the side of buttressing  up his investment prior to his emergency fund.. yet surely anyone could also end up making mistakes in terms of overdoing their investment or maybe even underinvesting.. so the actual balance might well not be the same for each person, and sometimes the extent of the mistake might not be initially realized.

People just need to know well what's there target and if they could able to do their accumulation phase goes smooth then they encounter this bullish season which a lot of investors are gaining profits then they can set aside some funds on whatever things they like including that emergency funds then after they settle up everything and confident that their save money(emergency funds could able to save them for long time when there's sudden situation happen) then provably they would became more better investor then can do aligned decision towards their goals on their investments.

If we are talking about newbie investors who may well be in their first cycle of bitcoin and also who might be initially building up their emergency funds and their other cashflow management practices, then they may well be way too early in both their investment journey and/or their bitcoin accumulation journey to really have concrete goals beyond merely wanting to become rich and/or financially independent or just to be able to build a life in which they have more options in the future based on their having had built better finances.

So these newbie investor people may well not know how long it is going to take them to get where they want to be or even what their specific goal level is going to be further down the road when they might start to begin to get closer to getting to some place in which they start to see that their goal might be somewhat in sight... So in that regard, the goal can be (and probably should be) more general rather than specific.

In the beginning, the newbie investors (and/or bitcoiners) may well consider that it could take them 6 years to 40 years to reach their general goals - partly depending on how well their investments do.. and partly depending on some factors that likely are not in their control... and yeah, they could have some shorter timed goals that are more specific that will help them to stay a bit more focused on accomplishing shorter-ranged goals, yet many folks might well want to get to something in which they might call "fuck you" status (where they can stop working and live off of their investments), yet realistically people might work (save and invest) 30-40 years or longer and still never make it to fuck you status, so if bitcoin gives them some more realistic possibilities of reaching fuck you status and even perhaps reaching such status in half the time, such as 15-20 years, then that could be a very concrete kind of aspirational target for many folks, even though surely starting out and even being in the earliest stages of investment (and/or bitcoin), there can be quite a bit of uncertainty and even lacking in tangibility that exists because the longer term goal is quite far into the future, since maybe we might calculate that there might be a need to get somewhere between 10 years and 30 years of income saved up/invested depending on the level returns that the investment is going to give once it is matured.. and at the same time, we can also realize that investing 10% of your income may well take 10 years to build up 1 year's worth of income/expenses invested.. so the distance of the goals can feel quite far off into the future and even potentially unreachable.. and at the same time, maybe not even tangible to be focusing on the longer term end goals as much as the more realistic aspects of focusing on intermediary goals and maybe even ways to both try to be as aggressive as possible in terms of an investment approach, but still living a life that is sufficiently balanced in terms of no one should be wanting to completely deprive themselves of pleasures merely based on investing (savings and/or deferred gratification) practices.

[edited out]
JJG it's true that individuals, can see emergency differently based on their responsibilities. It's important to consider how you support others during emergencies but it should not be from your own personal emergency funds. It's good to have a clear idea of how you handle emergencies for your self and those that you're responsibile for in other to have a solid financial base. It's very crucial to have multiple funds available and manage them effectively, prioritizing how we spend our funds it's very necessary. This will help you to avoid  reaching the point of considering to sell your bitcoin assets. Proper management of our fund without depleting them unnecessarily is important to ensure we maintain and grow  our investments, especially in Investment like Bitcoin .

Yes.  I would consider it unwise to use my own emergency funds to take care of someone else's emergency situation (unless they were a direct family member under which I had already taken financial responsibility), even though reserve funds might be able to be used for that level of problem situation of someone else .. such as a friend or a more distant relative who should already have their own emergency fund practices...

Even though traders might apply somewhat brainless and simplified practices of buying and selling.. DCA tends to be a liong term investment strategy, and it may well not be applicable to engage in DCA selling kinds of strategies, unless you are trying to get out of the investment.. which sounds to me more like a trading rather than an investment strategy.. so long term investing may have selling strategies that are time based and/or price based.. and surely there could be a decent amount of variation.. especially if someone might have taken 4-10 years to build their position, they might end up with other kinds of strategies in terms of if they really want to completely get out of bitcoin or maintain their investment in bitcoin through their which might push them into a much slower and an attempt for a sustainable withdrawal strategy rather than an desire to get out of bitcoin completely...except for traders have other kinds of gambling and/or short term ways of thinking that might not be very good ways to go forward when it comes to an investment like bitcoin.

I speculate that an overwhelming number of folks who do not have investments, they still might well have a practice of having 2-4 weeks of floating cash that they might not call their emergency fund, but is serving as an emergency fund
yes having 2, 3-4 weeks floating before investing is good. it helps to invest seamlessly and free from pressure. because a person that start bitcoin Investment and having emergency fund at a go may find it slightly difficult to invest compared to a person that may have accumulated some emergency and reserved fund 2-4weeks earlier.  because such person has a more balance and advantage in reserved and emergency after using the amount needed.

I am not sure if we are communicating similar ideas.  I am suggesting that I believe that off of the street most people are going to have at least a couple weeks of a cash cushion.  Most people are not living in a constant panic state, even though surely we likely know some people who seem to live like that..... so I am suggesting that there may well be an ability to get started in bitvoin for almost anyone.. especially if they already have 2-4 weeks of extra cash which surely may be $200 to $600, which surely woudl allow them to buy $10 to $50 of bitcoin right away, even while they might spend the next several months stating to build their bitcoin and their emergency funds holdings simultaneously.. and yeah as you mentioned earlier, there will be a lot of discretion regarding these kinds of balances.. which might relate to the solidness of the persons discretionary income and/or potentially some other individual financial and/or psychological factors.

You are misunderstanding what JJG said, and this your investment strategy of building up your emergency funds after you have invested and see profit is gambling.
Everyone seems to have strategies, but some of these strategies are a little bit scary. Investing before securing an emergency fund is a total risk on its own, which makes it sound as if some people choose money over their health. If along the line of accumulation, the investor happens to be involved in a tough situation where a large sum is needed, just because there isn't an emergency fund in place, the investor would be forced to spend from his/her investment. Just as you've pointed out, in a situation of bearish trends, things might become very difficult as the entire investment funds might not even amount to anything.

So I think it is best to start both together and secure emergency funds to a decent level before channeling the majority of your investment energy to Bitcoin investment. With the availability of secured emergency funds, there won't be any distraction along the line of continuous accumulation.

Seems overly conservative to me to build an emergency fund first prior to buying bitcoin, but hey you can do what you like.

By the way, many folks are not even used to keeping more than 2-4 weeks in savings/emergency funds, and if you build your emergency fund to a greater level while you are building your emergency fund (at least until you get to 3 months of an  emergency fund), from my perspective, you do not seem to be putting much of any kind of a meaningful bitcoin investment at risk or other aspects of your life.. since maybe at the most, you might end up losing 2-3 months worth of value in your bitcoin investment. .and yeah, maybe it had taken you a year to get both your emergency fund and your bitcoin investment up to an amount that is 3 months of your expenses.. .. I think those are reasonable risks to take in early stages of investing into bitcoin and also learning how to balance both bitcoin investment and the building of an emergency fund.. and surely once the emergency fund is up to 3 months, there may be some ability to invest more aggressively in bitcoin and to not necessarily feel a need to build the emergency fund to higher levels.. yet of course, if a person is still having some fluctuation in his discretionary income there maybe be needs to have other funds such as reserves and a float in order to have cushions from even having to touch the emergency fund.

[edited out]
Personally I will not advise anyone taking loan in terms of financial challenge because they can always start an emergency and reserve funds along side their investment,

Maybe you misspoke, since emergency funds and reserves should already be in place during any investment or being simultaneously built.. reserve amounts may well bounce around a lot, but emergency funds should not. .and maybe over time the emergency funds might grow to be larger based on potentially needs to keep higher amounts to account for cost of living or other kinds of ways that monthly expenses and/or other expenses might need to be higher amounts in order to be sufficiently/adequately prepared for emergencies that could come and also how they might be different for a single young person versus someone with a family and/or someone with various complicated business relations that might contribute to variance in monthly expenses and/or income.

I understand at that moment the investor needs the money urgently but, after settling every needs and debt my opinion is the investor should build up a reserve funds so whenever such challenges come up the reserve funds can stand not relying on loans. There’s always an option even if an investor started so late like I will always use myself as an example when it comes to reserve funds, if an investor have never heard about reserve funds and after sometime the investor learnt about the reserve funds the investor can always start and gather a nice amount within few weeks. In as much as an investor is expected to rely on the reserve funds in times of joblessness or inadequate flow of income I think the emergency funds should not be included completely as it stand as the back bone of the investment and it’s not proper for an investor finishing the emergency funds without filling back the funds.

This all sounds correctly within the bounds of good practices and reasonable thoughts about prudent cashflow management.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Kliss

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 09:16:06 PM

Personally I will not advise anyone taking loan in terms of financial challenge because they can always start an emergency and reserve funds along side their investment, I understand at that moment the investor needs the money urgently but, after settling every needs and debt my opinion is the investor should build up a reserve funds so whenever such challenges come up the reserve funds can stand not relying on loans. There’s always an option even if an investor started so late like I will always use myself as an example when it comes to reserve funds, if an investor have never heard about reserve funds and after sometime the investor learnt about the reserve funds the investor can always start and gather a nice amount within few weeks. In as much as an investor is expected to rely on the reserve funds in times of joblessness or inadequate flow of income I think the emergency funds should not be included completely as it stand as the back bone of the investment and it’s not proper for an investor finishing the emergency funds without filling back the funds.
I agree with you that is not good for an individual to always borrow when financial challenges shows up. It's very important to have emergency and reserve funds plus investments. As an investor, emergency funds serves as  backbone to our investments and after use of its crucial we replenish them to maintain financial balance. cant keep on relying and going to get loan to solve issues regards to our investments or others we ought to plan ahead. Instead of relying on loans, investors should prioritize building emergency and reserve funds to cover unexpected expenses and maintain financial stability. This way allows investors to maintain control over their finances and make good investment decisions without the burden of loan obligation, loan payments can limit an investor's ability to invest in other opportunities or respond to changing and loan burdens can cause significant stress and fear.

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 09:33:06 PM

Its never been that advisable and never been that recommendable specially if you do take up some loan and you are depending on the profits for you to be able to repay those loans? Then it would really be just that suicide.
With the current or recent drop that we do have in the market as of this moment. Then how people do react with it? Do they hesitate on making up some DCA? and just wait up for that green candle recovery before they would be getting in? If so, then they are just basically missing out that maximum profitability just because they are really that hindering themselves on diving on the right opportunity just because they arent able to control up their emotions. People do usually get in when the market is really that starting to go up or recovery and not into those times when it is on the floor on which it is really that a very opposite principle.

As much as possible on where taking loans isnt that recommended. It would really be rather that better to have that kind of borrowing into your siblings or inside the family
on which you can somewhat assure that there would really be no interest of it.  Tongue

Ojima-ojo

Activity: 770
Merit: 466

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2024, 10:10:48 PM

Most investors make this common mistake and forget to increase the amount of their reserve fund to store bitcoins. Being overly emotional and aggressive in investing and overbuying can sometimes be negative. But to be aggressive you have to look for bearish season which is a bit time consuming. Bearish season enters though with less durability and more bullish trend. Your investment success is largely dependent on buying dips if you can do so your profits can be high.

Unexpected problems may come in your life and for that it is important that you know adequate defensive mechanisms such as floating money and being moderately aggressive. But I prefer to be a bit aggressive in bearish season because in this bearish season there is some doubt about whether I will get more in future.
Bitcoin/Shitcoin investors should always remember that, emergency funds and reserve funds act as defenses. We all know the importance of defense. Defense protects us from various attacks and helps us to be aggressive. When you invest in Bitcoin, an emergency fund will act as your defense. As a result, you don't have to sell your invested bitcoins at a loss in an emergency. You will be able to meet your needs from the emergency fund. Reserve funds help to be defensive and offensive. A reserve fund helps to increase the amount of your investment and usage during times of need. When you accumulate more than the target amount in your reserve fund, you can invest it. It works as an aggressive approach to investing.
Emergency funding provides your with investment securities because if you have enough cash reserves your investment is safer compared to someone who wholly depends on the investment for daily survival and meeting financial needs, when you are in a discussion with someone who have an emergency plans and working mechanism you will hear and spot that from their approach to the discussion since they be speaking more confidently a d can take whatever risk without looking back, but on the other hand a person without a separate fund to take care of emergency can easily be shaken when the market fails to go in their favour and there need to meet a need financially.

Investment in high risk asset like bitcoin is very technical and at that you have to build every necessary working environment and plans that will always take you away from your investment whenever you are in a financial needs, so the point is that, investing in bitcoin without an emergency funds should be avoided and only invest the amount you does not have no need for long time that way you avoid all unnecessary pressure on yourself and your bitcoin assets

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pi-network314159

Activity: 266
Merit: 198

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2024, 10:14:02 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2024, 02:05:04 AM by Pi-network314159

Personally I will not advise anyone taking loan in terms of financial challenge because they can always start an emergency and reserve funds along side their investment, I understand at that moment the investor needs the money urgently but, after settling every needs and debt my opinion is the investor should build up a reserve funds so whenever such challenges come up the reserve funds can stand not relying on loans.
You both are almost saying thesame thing. Let me not go far, in summary @jewan420 said "I would advise not to take a loan unless it is a very urgent situation". Though he may have said a whole lot of thing but this paragraph I picked has already concluded the whole story. Loan may be bad if not properly used. but may be good when used properly. and the good side include taking loan to settle emergency when you are out of emergency fund which the person will later pay back with his salary or any of his means of income. But the bad side is taken loan to settle loan. Sometimes people make mistakes with loan and claim to be right. For example some people would take a loan and settle a pressing need, when the money comes they fail to pay back with there salary, but postponed it, forgetting that the more the loan keeps pilling up the more it becomes a problem.

yes having 2, 3-4 weeks floating before investing is good. it helps to invest seamlessly and free from pressure. because a person that start bitcoin Investment and having emergency fund at a go may find it slightly difficult to invest compared to a person that may have accumulated some emergency and reserved fund 2-4weeks earlier.  because such person has a more balance and advantage in reserved and emergency after using the amount needed.

I am not sure if we are communicating similar ideas.  I am suggesting that I believe that off of the street most people are going to have at least a couple weeks of a cash cushion.  Most people are not living in a constant panic state, even though surely we likely know some people who seem to live like that..... so I am suggesting that there may well be an ability to get started in bitvoin for almost anyone.. especially if they already have 2-4 weeks of extra cash which surely may be $200 to $600, which surely woudl allow them to buy $10 to $50 of bitcoin right away, even while they might spend the next several months stating to build their bitcoin and their emergency funds holdings simultaneously.. and yeah as you mentioned earlier, there will be a lot of discretion regarding these kinds of balances.. which might relate to the solidness of the persons discretionary income and/or potentially some other individual financial and/or psychological factors.
yea my explanation looks slightly tipsy and a little bit confusing, but I am glad you have my caption which you have explained in the last paragraph which talks about the solidness of a person discretion income. like as you have said they may have up to $200 or $600 and may Invest in bitcoin right away and will still be left with a reasonable amount as balance while still accumulating bitcoin and having an emergency fund. in this situation such person is advantaged that is the truth of the matter which I am explaining so hope we are on thesame side now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: