Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 6062 times)
Bravut

Activity: 154
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 03:07:50 PM

[edited out]
If you are thinking of borrowing to invest then you should look further into yourself whether you can afford to do so or not.
Borrowing for investment may be a good idea, but you should have alternative repayment arrangements that can be repaid within a short period of time. If you are thinking of repaying the loan through investment profits, it is better not to because you cannot predict the market conditions. But if your buying luck is good or if you get dips then the profit potential is high with repayment of your loan.

One can question how rational it can be to invest with debt. But I can say from my personal opinion, investing with debt cannot be reasonable at all. Why would you invest with debt if you can pay off the debt in a short period of time after investing with debt? You can invest in self-financing a little later, when you have the money. Borrowing has some risky aspects. For example: after taking a loan, there is doubt about whether you can pay it back within a certain period of time, you may feel stress after taking a loan, you may have to repay the borrowed money before the time if the borrower is facing danger. When you invest with debt, you cannot create any kind of funds. Because, if you have the money to build the fund, you don't have to worry about borrowing money from anyone. What would you do if you were in danger? On the one hand, the thought of paying the debt, on the other hand, the thought of freeing oneself from danger. In such a situation you can think of withdrawing money from your investment. You may have suffered a loss then. Hence, the idea of ​​investing with debt can become self-inflicted.
Investing with loans is not a bad idea, but if the person taking the loan is aware, then the loan will not have any negative effects. Some people have enriched their investments with loans and today they are reaping the benefits of the investment. If a good investment plan is not taken with the loan, then the loan becomes a burden. I wouldn't say investing in Bitcoin with debt is bad because investing in Bitcoin with long-term debt has the potential for a good return. But of course the borrower needs to be able to repay the loan at regular rates so that they can invest in Bitcoin with no stress loan facility. Buying and holding Bitcoin in a bearish position can create an opportunity to make that money even in a short period of time. But to avoid the risk an investor needs to invest with a long term investment plan.

I believe that the most important factor is "The ability to pay back the loan",  before an investor obtains loan he must ensure that he can pay back the loan which he takes and also within his means but the return of Bitcoin hodlings should not be in line with it.

What do I mean?

Bitcoin is not an asset were possible return cannot be guaranteed in a short or medium term, it would be unwise to obtain a loan hoping to wait for return on your holdings before you pay-back, it would lead to dirty issues, more interest yield, trust issues and also a bad business dealing because it a probability game which cannot align with our expectations within that confined time we expected.
An investor should have a source that he can balance the payment with aside Bitcoin, because this has caused several problems for Bitcoiners, were they borrow hoping to make profit but end up getting disappointed and can't pay back at the agreed time. Let not allow our expectations consume us.
red4slash

Activity: 1344
Merit: 443

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 03:10:18 PM

You both are almost saying thesame thing. Let me not go far, in summary @jewan420 said "I would advise not to take a loan unless it is a very urgent situation". Though he may have said a whole lot of thing but this paragraph I picked has already concluded the whole story. Loan may be bad if not properly used. but may be good when used properly. and the good side include taking loan to settle emergency when you are out of emergency fund which the person will later pay back with his salary or any of his means of income. But the bad side is taken loan to settle loan. Sometimes people make mistakes with loan and claim to be right. For example some people would take a loan and settle a pressing need, when the money comes they fail to pay back with there salary, but postponed it, forgetting that the more the loan keeps pilling up the more it becomes a problem.

There is no urgent situation in investment so in this case i don't really agree with borrowing for the reason of "urgency" considering that in this case the investment made is not a force that must be made but is indeed a situation where we are ready to make an investment without having to interfere.  In our economy,there is no such thing as forcing oneself, let alone going into debt.  so its clear that there is a little question about how to invest and manage your money when you are in debt and under pressure when investing.
well I may not be able to reply all you have said, but let me summarise by saying that we can not deny the fact that taken loan is good. no matter how loan may appear or mean to you, it is still important in some cases expecially when used properly. if you read my reply above, which I replied Zack you will understand why loan is important in bitcoin investment. when I talk about taken loan I did intend saying that we should take loan to invest in bitcoin or whatsoever, I mean taken loan to sort out some emergency or urgency issues as you may call it, am surprised that you could say that there is no need to take loan for "urgency" in investment. because no matter how smart and economical we might tend to be there is always that urgency that we require loan, it may be that you haven't experienced it but that doesn't mean that others didn't so you can't use your situation to judge for others. just know that once in a while there is that urgency pops up, but not always.

The context is in terms of self-imposed friends because after all, when we talk about investment, we certainly know together that we invest with what we can do. Isn't it like that? So why force yourself by borrowing only for investment because after all it will be too imposing. Okay maybe from another point of view borrowing can be an alternative but in the end it is only a last resort because after all, borrowing when you want to make long-term investments will only make your thoughts split where you will focus on consistency in the investment you are running and paying debt installments every month which in my opinion will actually disrupt the financial stability you have.

But if it is good enough for you to do then it is not a barrier but for me, I will not do this because I think this will make myself get into trouble.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10449

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 03:42:36 PM

[edited out]
Shitcoins should not be mention is this thread because it's not to be trusted at all a lot of shit coins are created just to exploit people, my brother was investing on one shit coin that i really don't know the name and he lost almost all his money if not that he quickly sold everything and he has been investing on it for a year plus the other day we were discussing and he told me the shitcoin as lost every value now. A lot of people are always losing and regretting investing in shitcoins and I have discovered The reason reason a lot of people even think of investing in shitcoins is because they believe Bitcoin won't rise again or Bitcoin won't grow more than this so they feel like investing on an upcoming coin this is a very wrong reasoning because Bitcoin has not even gotten closer to a price that will shock the world so I will advise every newbie to accumulate as much Bitcoin as he or she can and forget about shitcoins if they want peace of mind or don't want to lose there income.
There are some folks who cannot resist shitcoins &/or gambling, and some of them might be saved from overly shitcoining and/or overly gambling and being able to at least address their urge if they were able to keep (without cheating) their shitcoining to less than 10% the size of their bitcoin investing.
I will never advice anyone to invest in shitcoins or even invest a low percent in it, shitcoins has frustrated a lot of people and is a very bad investment and the funny thing is that a lot of people are still investing in it even after seeing the level of loses people are having everyday and like you said there are people who can't resist shitcoins and the reason is lack of patience they see Bitcoin as something that takes years before it grows and they see shitcoins as something that grows quick but that's a very wrong mindset,

Sure there could be some folks who see my proclamation of not investing any more than 10% into shitcoins as a recommendation to invest in shitcoins, but it is not - especially since I say don't invest in shitcoins, but if you are going to do it then to at least limit yourself.. so yeah, I cannot help from people having their own interpretation.. and perhaps reading my suggestion as a recommendation in regards to shitcoins.   Even if there might be some benefits in just sticking with the one message, I do consider that people need to figure out some of these balances for themselves and there really aren't too many strict prohibitions in life... the prohibitions tend to be based on some kind of an outcome that might be preferred.. so we might say, if you want to increase your chances of  having financial independence and building long terms wealth, then don't fuck around with shitcoins.. but so many folks are gamblers by nature, they want to make their own decisions, they don't want anyone telling them what to do and they also probably tend to believe that they are smarter too.. or at least smart enough to navigate the various dangers of shitcoins... and might not even recognize/appreciate their own vulnerabilities in terms of being persuaded by disinformation and the persuasive talking points that many shitcoins are able to fairly effectively employ.

Bitcoin is the best investment and the only thing one needs to be successful in Bitcoin investment is patience, for those that can't resist shitcoins I will advise you to check the life of people that has been investing in shitcoins for over 8 years and those who has been consistent in accumulating Bitcoin for over 8 years check there level of success through there you will know the best investment to involve your self in, Bitcoin is the only investment you can have peace of mind ever since I started accumulating Bitcoin using the DCA strategy I don't think of losing my money I don't have fear of anything but in shitcoins you will never have peace of mind investment because the risk of using your money is so high, investing in Bitcoin is the best decision I have made as a newbie in the crypto world and I'm happy being in this forum were will discuss Bitcoin and share ideas if not for this forum I won't know about the DCA strategy I'm using now. Bitcoin investment is a peace of mind investment because it will never fall without rising to a great height and so I don't bother about the falling of Bitcoin all I think is accumulating as much as I can. Please everyone deceased from shitcoins and focus on Bitcoin don't waste years investing on shitcoins and regret later.

I don't disagree with you about bitcoin remaining the best investment.. yet past performance does not guarantee future results and also bitcoin is not guaranteed to continue to outperform shitcoins - whether we are talking long term or short term... so each of us has to figure out our position size and also the extent that we feel that we need any other investment/savings besides bitcoin and cash.  I think that it is perfectly fine to start out with bitcoin and cash as the only two asset classes ... and to build from there.. yet how am I going to presume all of the individual factors of other people?  And, sure I can attempt to be somewhat persuasive to other persons that their starting out and even building with bitcoin and cash should be good enough.. and maybe I am correct.. and maybe they come to the wrong conclusions about how to structure their plan forward, and maybe they want more flexibility and the perception of having more options.  I think amongst the most that I can do is either lead by example or to suggest that if I were in their position (which surely my position may well not be the same as theirs since I started more than 10 years ago and they are just starting), then I would do x, y and z.... .. again, my point is about ONLY being able to go so far with folks, and it might not be helpful to even attempt to be too imposing upon other people even if you might be in a position to do so.

This is a concern for investors that when they want to invest in the market, don't just choose any token, they must understand the potential of the token they are investing in, and if they don't want to take risks, it's better to choose safe options like bitcoin, ethereum, or other popular coins. Because these popular coins have a cycle and if investors are patient they can sell at a better price.

In this part, you sound confused.

Fuck shitcoins, including ethereum and other coins you are trying to suggest to be similar to bitcoin.

There is no need to get involved with various shitcoins, and there is no need to also pump ethereum (or other "popular" coins) as if their being popular brings them to the same (or to any kind of a similar level) as bitcoin.  When folks talk about bitcoin and other coins as if they were similar things or they try to create some kind of hierarchy, largely they seem to not understand what bitcoin is.. yes.. I understand the temptation in that direction.. and it seems so logical, especially when others are doing it.. but it surely lacks focus to be suggesting that bitcoin just happens to be the top of various shitcoins and so there is a supposed pecking order.  ..

One of the advantages in being in a bitcoin thread is to point to the off-topicness of mentioning such shitcoins, and another thing would be to suggest to anyone to do as you like.. but then that could end up coming off as an endorsement...so frequently our even talking about shitcoins in a bitcoin thread has a tendency to continue the shitcoin discussion, when it may well be better to just avoid talking about them or to merely point them out negatively.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Jewan420

Activity: 126
Merit: 38

Low Fidelity High Potential

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 04:45:53 PM

There are some folks who cannot resist shitcoins &/or gambling, and some of them might be saved from overly shitcoining and/or overly gambling and being able to at least address their urge if they were able to keep (without cheating) their shitcoining to less than 10% the size of their bitcoin investing.
I will never advice anyone to invest in shitcoins or even invest a low percent in it, shitcoins has frustrated a lot of people and is a very bad investment and the funny thing is that a lot of people are still investing in it even after seeing
the level of loses people are having everyday and like you said there are people who can't resist shitcoins and the reason is lack of patience they see Bitcoin as something that takes years before it grows and they see shitcoins as something that grows quick but that's a very wrong mindset, Bitcoin is the best investment and the only thing one needs to be successful in Bitcoin investment is patience, for those that can't resist shitcoins I will advise you to check the life of people that has been investing in shitcoins for over 8 years and those who has been consistent in accumulating Bitcoin for over 8 years check there level of success through there you will know the best investment to involve your self in, Bitcoin is the only investment you can have peace of mind ever since I started accumulating Bitcoin using the DCA strategy I don't think of losing my money I don't have fear of anything but in shitcoins you will never have peace of mind investment because the risk of using your money is so high, investing in Bitcoin is the best decision I have made as a newbie in the crypto world and I'm happy being in this forum were will discuss Bitcoin and share ideas if not for this forum I won't know about the DCA strategy I'm using now. Bitcoin investment is a peace of mind investment because it will never fall without rising to a great height and so I don't bother about the falling of Bitcoin all I think is accumulating as much as I can. Please everyone deceased from shitcoins and focus on Bitcoin don't waste years investing on shitcoins and regret later.

To risky to suggest especially for those people who don't have any great knowledge on how to deal with those shitcoins. So much really advisable is to avoid mentioning it to your newbie friends and always discourage people to try this since bitcoin is more better than anything else there. I know some other might get tempted to invest since maybe they will be blinded with possible earnings they can get from those shitcoin but if we make people realize that Bitcoin investment is more ideal option then they could use some certain strategies which make their accumulation more exciting then provably losing will not be an option especially if they have long patience to deal with their bitcoin investment.

On shitcoins we cannot sit around without getting any stress since any time there's a huge threat that the value might decrease and it will not recover. But in bitcoin they could able to maximize their potential volume by increasing the size of their accumulation without worrying any price drop since bitcoin has a huge chance to pump and we see that happen for so many years.

Attracting people who are mainly used to investing in Shitcoins to Bitcoin is a bit of a challenge. Because Bitcoin is a long-term investment. They think of earning from Shitcoin in short time. They always feel the stress of profit and loss. The value of Shitcoin drops rapidly and never recovers. If we can provide them with information about Bitcoin and detail the benefits of investing in Bitcoin then it may be possible to engage them with Bitcoin. We can advise them to invest in Bitcoin for long term as well as Shitcoin. When they start investing in Bitcoin and realize the benefits of investing in Bitcoin, they may be interested in investing in Bitcoin instead of investing in Shitcoin.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Kliss

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 05:07:21 PM

I will never advice anyone to invest in shitcoins or even invest a low percent in it, shitcoins has frustrated a lot of people and is a very bad investment and the funny thing is that a lot of people are still investing in it even after seeing
the level of loses people are having everyday and like you said there are people who can't resist shitcoins and the reason is lack of patience they see Bitcoin as something that takes years before it grows and they see shitcoins as something that grows quick but that's a very wrong mindset, Bitcoin is the best investment and the only thing one needs to be successful in Bitcoin investment is patience, for those that can't resist shitcoins I will advise you to check the life of people that has been investing in shitcoins for over 8 years and those who has been consistent in accumulating Bitcoin for over 8 years check there level of success through there you will know the best investment to involve your self in, Bitcoin is the only investment you can have peace of mind ever since I started accumulating Bitcoin using the DCA strategy I don't think of losing my money I don't have fear of anything but in shitcoins you will never have peace of mind investment because the risk of using your money is so high, investing in Bitcoin is the best decision I have made as a newbie in the crypto world and I'm happy being in this forum were will discuss Bitcoin and share ideas if not for this forum I won't know about the DCA strategy I'm using now. Bitcoin investment is a peace of mind investment because it will never fall without rising to a great height and so I don't bother about the falling of Bitcoin all I think is accumulating as much as I can. Please everyone deceased from shitcoins and focus on Bitcoin don't waste years investing on shitcoins and regret later.

To risky to suggest especially for those people who don't have any great knowledge on how to deal with those shitcoins. So much really advisable is to avoid mentioning it to your newbie friends and always discourage people to try this since bitcoin is more better than anything else there. I know some other might get tempted to invest since maybe they will be blinded with possible earnings they can get from those shitcoin but if we make people realize that Bitcoin investment is more ideal option then they could use some certain strategies which make their accumulation more exciting then provably losing will not be an option especially if they have long patience to deal with their bitcoin investment.

On shitcoins we cannot sit around without getting any stress since any time there's a huge threat that the value might decrease and it will not recover. But in bitcoin they could able to maximize their potential volume by increasing the size of their accumulation without worrying any price drop since bitcoin has a huge chance to pump and we see that happen for so many years.

Attracting people who are mainly used to investing in Shitcoins to Bitcoin is a bit of a challenge. Because Bitcoin is a long-term investment. They think of earning from Shitcoin in short time. They always feel the stress of profit and loss. The value of Shitcoin drops rapidly and never recovers. If we can provide them with information about Bitcoin and detail the benefits of investing in Bitcoin then it may be possible to engage them with Bitcoin. We can advise them to invest in Bitcoin for long term as well as Shitcoin. When they start investing in Bitcoin and realize the benefits of investing in Bitcoin, they may be interested in investing in Bitcoin instead of investing in Shitcoin.

It's true that many people are lured by the quick gains promised by these shitcoins, but the risks and frustrations they bring can outweigh any potential benefits. Bitcoin, on the other hand stands out as a solid investment choice especially when approached with patience and a long-term perspective. It's necessary to guide newbies away from the risky world of shitcoins and focus on the stability and potential of Bitcoin. By emphasising on the benefits of Bitcoin investment and encouraging the use of effective strategies like DCA which can help them build a solid foundation for their investment journey. The constant stress and uncertainty surrounding shitcoins make them a risky choice, whereas Bitcoin offers a more reassuring path with its proven track record of growth over the years. The volatile nature of Shitcoins, with their rapid drops in value and lack of recovery, can be quite disturbing. Introducing and telling them to embrace the world of Bitcoin will be the best for them.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tungbulu

Activity: 98
Merit: 72

RATING:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 06:15:30 PM

This is a concern for investors that when they want to invest in the market, don't just choose any token, they must understand the potential of the token they are investing in, and if they don't want to take risks, it's better to choose safe options like bitcoin, ethereum, or other popular coins. Because these popular coins have a cycle and if investors are patient they can sell at a better price.

Fuck shitcoins, including ethereum and other coins you are trying to suggest to be similar to bitcoin.
I still don't get it,
I mean how do people have this common misconception about Bitcoin and shitcoins by thinking they are similar.
This only shows that people who get caught up in this misconception do not really understand the underlying technology, Blockchain and concept that Bitcoin is built on, else I don't see any reason why anyone would even think of placing Bitcoin with Shitcoins.
Compared to shitcoins, Bitcoin is a Godcoin and shouldn't in anyway be compared to shitcoins.

Unlike shitcoins, Bitcoin is built on a decentralized Blockchain that has been battle-tested and proven countless times of just how reliable and safe it is, meanwhile shitcoins are mostly Centralized tokens that are mostly driven by hype amd lacks adequate security, which makes it totally unsafe and a zero investment option.
The huge difference between the both technologies and their purpose of existence makes them absolutely incomparable.

Bitcoin has set an outstanding standard for cryptocurrency, not to mention withstanding the test of time, and this is why I classified Bitcoin as Godcoin, compared to shitcoins because shitcoins possess lots of flaws and lack substance. People should try more to educate themselves on the underlying technology and concepts that backs bitcoin and that of shitcoins to avoid getting them mixed up.

One of the advantages in being in a bitcoin thread is to point to the off-topicness of mentioning such shitcoins, and another thing would be to suggest to anyone to do as you like.. but then that could end up coming off as an endorsement...so frequently our even talking about shitcoins in a bitcoin thread has a tendency to continue the shitcoin discussion, when it may well be better to just avoid talking about them or to merely point them out negatively.
Bringing up shitcoins in a thread meant for bitcoin can derail the conversation for real and can also give them unnecessary attention, the best way to approach such scenarios is to completely dismiss them in order to avoid diverting the attention and maintain the focus on Bitcoin and avoid promoting shitcoins or making it sound or look legit in somewhat way.

This thread's integrity of this thread should be upheld and gently steering the conversation back to Bitcoin is a great way of doing that.
Again, it's essential to set boundaries and avoid discussions about shitcoins here to avoid misinformation, shitcoins has its own thread, and they should be discussed there and not mentioned here.

I_Anime

Activity: 434
Merit: 185

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 07:18:27 PM

It's true that many people are lured by the quick gains promised by these shitcoins, but the risks and frustrations they bring can outweigh any potential benefits. Bitcoin, on the other hand stands out as a solid investment choice especially when approached with patience and a long-term perspective. It's necessary to guide newbies away from the risky world of shitcoins and focus on the stability and potential of Bitcoin. By emphasising on the benefits of Bitcoin investment and encouraging the use of effective strategies like DCA which can help them build a solid foundation for their investment journey. The constant stress and uncertainty surrounding shitcoins make them a risky choice, whereas Bitcoin offers a more reassuring path with its proven track record of growth over the years. The volatile nature of Shitcoins, with their rapid drops in value and lack of recovery, can be quite disturbing. Introducing and telling them to embrace the world of Bitcoin will be the best for them.

You know most individuals lack that ability to be patient, that's why they mostly have the mindset of always wanting to make it pretty fast, though everyone will love to make it , but is not something that's going to happen like magic , due to such mindset that's why some newbies are being easily lured into investing in shitcoins. Thinking that they can get rich quick through, mean while with any wrong move they can endup getting themselves reckt. That's why is better to invest in something that's more better and safer than those shitcoins which is Bitcoin, with gradual accumulating of bitcoin one can endup building a nice Bitcoin stashes for himself.

laijsica

Activity: 140
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2024, 08:50:56 PM

You know most individuals lack that ability to be patient, that's why they mostly have the mindset of always wanting to make it pretty fast, though everyone will love to make it , but is not something that's going to happen like magic , due to such mindset that's why some newbies are being easily lured into investing in shitcoins. Thinking that they can get rich quick through, mean while with any wrong move they can endup getting themselves reckt. That's why is better to invest in something that's more better and safer than those shitcoins which is Bitcoin, with gradual accumulating of bitcoin one can endup building a nice Bitcoin stashes for himself.
The inability to understand the underlying layers of bitcoin may turn some investors away from prudence. The competition to acquire wealth quickly can lead to the trap of speculative wealth for new investors. The scam is so pervasive that its first trap is a get rich quick scheme.

But bitcoin investment base takes you a stable level and is a prudent approach to a solid base. It does not lure you into risky get rich quick schemes but accelerates the growth of profits with your capital. By conducting a DCA strategy at regular intervals bitcoin tendency to accumulate can help create that solid layer. In bitcoin volatile market system this approach can greatly reduce the impact of volatility. The size of your bitcoin stash is going to be significantly modest with the effect of long-term management which entices more profits.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1624
Merit: 165

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 09:10:13 PM

Changing someone's perspective requires extra work, in terms of investment too, those who invest in bitcoin definitely have a different concept of thinking than those who invest in shitcoins. How many novice investors have lost because of shitcoins but they don't realize it and change because of it, instead they look for shitcoins again and again that only depend on market speculation

The thing that can make you calm is buying Bitcoin periodically and holding it for the long term, Bitcoin consistently experiences a stable increase, the fluctuations that occur in Bitcoin are just nature, choose to invest in Bitcoin rather than Shitcoin and your money will increase from year to year

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1498
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 09:54:05 PM

<...>

people like instant selling after purchasing that also generate a loss when you have not understand the system of Bitcoin because there are some persons when the purchase Bitcoin due to the price of Bitcoin or information of Bitcoin you showing that the market is going down they will be on panic to sell their Bitcoin that is the time they make a loss on the process
that's why getting the basic knowledge of Bitcoin investment is important before getting started.  Part of the reason why some people sell out their Bitcoin is that the price was coming down and they needed to push it out as fast as possible so it won't go further than it already it. The reason why such things still disturb some people is that they are still mixing Bitcoin and crypto to almost be in the same level and maybe because they've hard that some coin do gain value to some level and then goes to become valueless, they assume that such thing is possible with Bitcoin. As someone that has been in the system for a while and have done some personal research which has fed me with some basic fact, the bearish seasons aren't different from the bullish season for someone that's still in his accumilation stage. As long as you've not reached your target, every bearish season should be an opportunity to buy more and not to sell your already bought Bitcoin because of any fear of any sort.
actually both of us is in the same direction of statement but the thing is that it is obvious that what makes some people to panic whenever they purchase a Bitcoin and the price continue to get low or get decreased after purchasing a Bitcoin is because there are afraid to lose what they have invested so based on the Lack the knowledge and the understanding of cryptocurrency investment the panic or the information can lead them to lose  their investments, that is why I've been emphasizing that cryptocurrency investment is a something that based on research if you research and have a problem knowledge of Bitcoin I don't think that you will be able to panic whenever the price of Bitcoin is getting decreased in market after you purchased bitcoin already

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Dailyscript

Activity: 224
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 10:15:36 PM

<...>

people like instant selling after purchasing that also generate a loss when you have not understand the system of Bitcoin because there are some persons when the purchase Bitcoin due to the price of Bitcoin or information of Bitcoin you showing that the market is going down they will be on panic to sell their Bitcoin that is the time they make a loss on the process
that's why getting the basic knowledge of Bitcoin investment is important before getting started.  Part of the reason why some people sell out their Bitcoin is that the price was coming down and they needed to push it out as fast as possible so it won't go further than it already it. The reason why such things still disturb some people is that they are still mixing Bitcoin and crypto to almost be in the same level and maybe because they've hard that some coin do gain value to some level and then goes to become valueless, they assume that such thing is possible with Bitcoin. As someone that has been in the system for a while and have done some personal research which has fed me with some basic fact, the bearish seasons aren't different from the bullish season for someone that's still in his accumilation stage. As long as you've not reached your target, every bearish season should be an opportunity to buy more and not to sell your already bought Bitcoin because of any fear of any sort.
actually both of us is in the same direction of statement but the thing is that it is obvious that what makes some people to panic whenever they purchase a Bitcoin and the price continue to get low or get decreased after purchasing a Bitcoin is because there are afraid to lose what they have invested so based on the Lack the knowledge and the understanding of cryptocurrency investment the panic or the information can lead them to lose  their investments, that is why I've been emphasizing that cryptocurrency investment is a something that based on research if you research and have a problem knowledge of Bitcoin I don't think that you will be able to panic whenever the price of Bitcoin is getting decreased in market after you purchased bitcoin already
This Is an issue majorly faced by most newbies, feeling too relentless to know more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. If there is no knowledge about Bitcoin, they often will happen to believe tales and fallacies being spread out against the market. Bitcoin and it's volatility should have to be the basic knowledge known by newbies, instead a lot are too quick to know when and where to sell off their assets. Volatility has been right from the beginning and it's something the market can't do without, so we all need to get acquainted with it, instead of complaining and weak handedly wanting to sell off, we should kick off a good purchasing power instead.

Chiomaobi

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 10:42:44 PM

[edited out]
Shitcoins should not be mention is this thread because it's not to be trusted at all a lot of shit coins are created just to exploit people, my brother was investing on one shit coin that i really don't know the name and he lost almost all his money if not that he quickly sold everything and he has been investing on it for a year plus the other day we were discussing and he told me the shitcoin as lost every value now. A lot of people are always losing and regretting investing in shitcoins and I have discovered The reason reason a lot of people even think of investing in shitcoins is because they believe Bitcoin won't rise again or Bitcoin won't grow more than this so they feel like investing on an upcoming coin this is a very wrong reasoning because Bitcoin has not even gotten closer to a price that will shock the world so I will advise every newbie to accumulate as much Bitcoin as he or she can and forget about shitcoins if they want peace of mind or don't want to lose there income.
I will never advice anyone to invest in shitcoins or even invest a low percent in it, shitcoins has frustrated a lot of people and is a very bad investment and the funny thing is that a lot of people are still investing in it even after seeing the level of loses people are having everyday and like you said there are people who can't resist shitcoins and the reason is lack of patience they see Bitcoin as something that takes years before it grows and they see shitcoins as something that grows quick but that's a very wrong mindset,

Sure there could be some folks who see my proclamation of not investing any more than 10% into shitcoins as a recommendation to invest in shitcoins, but it is not - especially since I say don't invest in shitcoins, but if you are going to do it then to at least limit yourself.. so yeah, I cannot help from people having their own interpretation.. and perhaps reading my suggestion as a recommendation in regards to shitcoins.   Even if there might be some benefits in just sticking with the one message, I do consider that people need to figure out some of these balances for themselves and there really aren't too many strict prohibitions in life... the prohibitions tend to be based on some kind of an outcome that might be preferred.. so we might say, if you want to increase your chances of  having financial independence and building long terms wealth, then don't fuck around with shitcoins.. but so many folks are gamblers by nature, they want to make their own decisions, they don't want anyone telling them what to do and they also probably tend to believe that they are smarter too.. or at least smart enough to navigate the various dangers of shitcoins... and might not even recognize/appreciate their own vulnerabilities in terms of being persuaded by disinformation and the persuasive talking points that many shitcoins are able to fairly effectively employ.
I understand very well the information you passed and yeah some people will misinterpret it but for someone that read all the right up with understanding he or she will understand the angle you are coming from.
And yeah you are correct about those who invest in shitcoins they really don't like one telling them what to do and they always feel they are very smart to know the best shitcoin to invest with, well I have a friend that was investing on shitcoins in my university days the first shitcoin he invested gave him a huge amount of profit he was very happy and stated investing more and more money on shitcoins but it later started failing him he lost a lot of money and he even use his school fees to invest one on shitcoins one certain time and lost it, right now as I'm writing this his one of those people that are against investing on shitcoins because it has caused him a lot harm than good, investing on shitcoins may look good but I can tell you for free there's more harm than good in it.
Those people that thinks no body can tell them what to do or they are smart enough to navigate the dangers of investing on shitcoins are still benefiting from it when it will hit them they will advise themselves.
Anybody who those not listen to other peoples opinion always have issues, as we are all here in this forum if you don't listen and reason about an opinion you will never gain anything useful, is advised to always see the other side in every opinion, when JayJuanGee mention about investing only 10 percent on shitcoins if you think you can't do without investing on shitcoins I thought about it and also think is good even though I can't invest on shitcoins investing 10 percent is not a bad idea and those people that invests on shitcoins if they take that advice the damage of shitcoins won't affect them that much.
However I will advise everyone never to invest on anything that will always make your mind to be restless I had a story of how the shock of a fall in a particular shitcoin killed a man, Bitcoin is save and best for investment I don't fear the fall in Bitcoin because is just for a while but the rising of it is always certain when Bitcoin dips is just an opportunity for people to accumulate more.

Bitcoin is the best investment and the only thing one needs to be successful in Bitcoin investment is patience, for those that can't resist shitcoins I will advise you to check the life of people that has been investing in shitcoins for over 8 years and those who has been consistent in accumulating Bitcoin for over 8 years check there level of success through there you will know the best investment to involve your self in, Bitcoin is the only investment you can have peace of mind ever since I started accumulating Bitcoin using the DCA strategy I don't think of losing my money I don't have fear of anything but in shitcoins you will never have peace of mind investment because the risk of using your money is so high, investing in Bitcoin is the best decision I have made as a newbie in the crypto world and I'm happy being in this forum were will discuss Bitcoin and share ideas if not for this forum I won't know about the DCA strategy I'm using now. Bitcoin investment is a peace of mind investment because it will never fall without rising to a great height and so I don't bother about the falling of Bitcoin all I think is accumulating as much as I can. Please everyone deceased from shitcoins and focus on Bitcoin don't waste years investing on shitcoins and regret later.

I don't disagree with you about bitcoin remaining the best investment.. yet past performance does not guarantee future results and also bitcoin is not guaranteed to continue to outperform shitcoins - whether we are talking long term or short term... so each of us has to figure out our position size and also the extent that we feel that we need any other investment/savings besides bitcoin and cash.  I think that it is perfectly fine to start out with bitcoin and cash as the only two asset classes ... and to build from there.. yet how am I going to presume all of the individual factors of other people?  And, sure I can attempt to be somewhat persuasive to other persons that their starting out and even building with bitcoin and cash should be good enough.. and maybe I am correct.. and maybe they come to the wrong conclusions about how to structure their plan forward, and maybe they want more flexibility and the perception of having more options.  I think amongst the most that I can do is either lead by example or to suggest that if I were in their position (which surely my position may well not be the same as theirs since I started more than 10 years ago and they are just starting), then I would do x, y and z.... .. again, my point is about ONLY being able to go so far with folks, and it might not be helpful to even attempt to be too imposing upon other people even if you might be in a position to do so.

Bitcoin investment is a peace of mind investment people can choose to invest in shitcoins but we all know investing on shitcoins is very risky that is why it is said invest what you can afford to lose no body will love to be in an investment that you know the chance of losing your money is so high I think the only reason why people choose to invest in shitcoins is lack of patience on Bitcoin they feel is slow in growing.
Having multiple options is not a bad thing but investing on shitcoins is a bad idea, if you have a lot of money I think the best thing to do is to be aggressive in your Bitcoin accumulation and then make your emergency, reserves and float funds very strong so as to secure your Bitcoin investment, a lot of people engage in multiple options of investment and forget about making there emergency, reserves and float funds strong and when little emergency comes there way they end up selling all there investment which is a very bad one.
However everyone knows what is best for him or her and I will never persuade any one to forget about shitcoins when the damage will come you will advise yourself and it will be the best advise, for me I can't invest on something I know fully well is more than risky I love and cherish my peace of mind so I will always avoid shitcoins.
I agree with you JayJuanGee that it might not be helpful to even attempt to be too imposing upon other people and that is why I feel anyone that feels comfortable investing on any kind of investment should go on but is wise to ask questions and learn from other people's experience whether good or bad.
avp2306

Activity: 1050
Merit: 367

View Profile
June 21, 2024, 11:28:38 PM

There is no need to get involved with various shitcoins, and there is no need to also pump ethereum (or other "popular" coins) as if their being popular brings them to the same (or to any kind of a similar level) as bitcoin.  When folks talk about bitcoin and other coins as if they were similar things or they try to create some kind of hierarchy, largely they seem to not understand what bitcoin is.. yes.. I understand the temptation in that direction.. and it seems so logical, especially when others are doing it.. but it surely lacks focus to be suggesting that bitcoin just happens to be the top of various shitcoins and so there is a supposed pecking order.  ..

Sad that a lot of people think that those shitcoin is appealing and they can get fast profit from this, that's why a lot of those people fall into trap then lose their money because of wrong expectation upon dealing those shitcons. If they just learn how to avoid it and go directly on bitcoin then provably that they can get more realistic gains rather than in stage of denial that they can gain and everything negative happening on the shitcoins they acquired is just temporary situation. They always point out that Ethereum will be the next bitcoin but does this event will really happen?. I guess people should stop discussing this kind of topic since this is far to happen then just focus only on bitcoin in this thread so that there's no confusion will come up on their mind that can possible bother their focus.

Reason why a lot of newbies fall and didn't succeed on their investment its because they try their selves to involve on a lot of things which they can't really handle. If they just focus for bitcoin long term investment then sell this according to the plan they set then provably earning good result is possible to happen with them.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Hallroom

Activity: 700
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 04:52:25 AM

<...>

This Is an issue majorly faced by most newbies, feeling too relentless to know more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. If there is no knowledge about Bitcoin, they often will happen to believe tales and fallacies being spread out against the market. Bitcoin and it's volatility should have to be the basic knowledge known by newbies, instead a lot are too quick to know when and where to sell off their assets. Volatility has been right from the beginning and it's something the market can't do without, so we all need to get acquainted with it, instead of complaining and weak handedly wanting to sell off, we should kick off a good purchasing power instead.

Usually determining purchasing power based on planning, you will never be able to do it if you don't plan properly. Because the better the plan, the more you can incentivize yourself to buy bitcoins. At present there are dips in the wider bitcoin market, so you should be cautious and buy dips to ensure success later on.

║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 266
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2024, 04:58:59 AM

[edited out]
If you are thinking of borrowing to invest then you should look further into yourself whether you can afford to do so or not.
Borrowing for investment may be a good idea, but you should have alternative repayment arrangements that can be repaid within a short period of time. If you are thinking of repaying the loan through investment profits, it is better not to because you cannot predict the market conditions. But if your buying luck is good or if you get dips then the profit potential is high with repayment of your loan.

One can question how rational it can be to invest with debt. But I can say from my personal opinion, investing with debt cannot be reasonable at all. Why would you invest with debt if you can pay off the debt in a short period of time after investing with debt? You can invest in self-financing a little later, when you have the money. Borrowing has some risky aspects. For example: after taking a loan, there is doubt about whether you can pay it back within a certain period of time, you may feel stress after taking a loan, you may have to repay the borrowed money before the time if the borrower is facing danger. When you invest with debt, you cannot create any kind of funds. Because, if you have the money to build the fund, you don't have to worry about borrowing money from anyone. What would you do if you were in danger? On the one hand, the thought of paying the debt, on the other hand, the thought of freeing oneself from danger. In such a situation you can think of withdrawing money from your investment. You may have suffered a loss then. Hence, the idea of ​​investing with debt can become self-inflicted.
Investing with loans is not a bad idea, but if the person taking the loan is aware, then the loan will not have any negative effects. Some people have enriched their investments with loans and today they are reaping the benefits of the investment. If a good investment plan is not taken with the loan, then the loan becomes a burden. I wouldn't say investing in Bitcoin with debt is bad because investing in Bitcoin with long-term debt has the potential for a good return. But of course the borrower needs to be able to repay the loan at regular rates so that they can invest in Bitcoin with no stress loan facility. Buying and holding Bitcoin in a bearish position can create an opportunity to make that money even in a short period of time. But to avoid the risk an investor needs to invest with a long term investment plan.
Investing with debt is not a bad idea but when you invest with debt you have to remember that you can lose money from your investment because it is risky.

So maybe many people will say to avoid investing with debt because if you invest with debt and even lose money from that investment then you will never be able to repay that debt. I would like to say that rather than investing with debt, invest as much as you can afford. If you have little money then start with little money and try to increase it gradually so that you don't get burdened with debt.
@Rabata, if you suggest investing with debt you should remember that we invest in Bitcoin for the long term. Will the lender wait long time to get his loan back? No never.
I am the complete opposite of investing with debt. I will invest according to my ability but not with debt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tmoonz

Activity: 210
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 02:03:55 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

<...>

that's why getting the basic knowledge of Bitcoin investment is important before getting started.  Part of the reason why some people sell out their Bitcoin is that the price was coming down and they needed to push it out as fast as possible so it won't go further than it already it. The reason why such things still disturb some people is that they are still mixing Bitcoin and crypto to almost be in the same level and maybe because they've hard that some coin do gain value to some level and then goes to become valueless, they assume that such thing is possible with Bitcoin. As someone that has been in the system for a while and have done some personal research which has fed me with some basic fact, the bearish seasons aren't different from the bullish season for someone that's still in his accumilation stage. As long as you've not reached your target, every bearish season should be an opportunity to buy more and not to sell your already bought Bitcoin because of any fear of any sort.
actually both of us is in the same direction of statement but the thing is that it is obvious that what makes some people to panic whenever they purchase a Bitcoin and the price continue to get low or get decreased after purchasing a Bitcoin is because there are afraid to lose what they have invested so based on the Lack the knowledge and the understanding of cryptocurrency investment the panic or the information can lead them to lose  their investments, that is why I've been emphasizing that cryptocurrency investment is a something that based on research if you research and have a problem knowledge of Bitcoin I don't think that you will be able to panic whenever the price of Bitcoin is getting decreased in market after you purchased bitcoin already

Usually determining purchasing power based on planning, you will never be able to do it if you don't plan properly. Because the better the plan, the more you can incentivize yourself to buy bitcoins. At present there are dips in the wider bitcoin market, so you should be cautious and buy dips to ensure success later on.

That sounds more like trading strategy, the logic should be buy when the money is readily available for investment, accumulate Bitcoin as much as you can and hold for as long as 4 to 10 years or more of having a compounded value of your Bitcoin investment, yeah buying the dip give the opportunity of buying more Bitcoin with the amount of money compared with buying from its previous high, one can buy even at the peak price if the intention is to hold for long term and it doesn't make much of the difference with those buying at the dip. Buying at dip doesn't give any a guarantee of ensuring success because the market can as well dip further after buying hence purchase can be made with the DCA strategy irrespective of the price point either weekly or monthly which will make you to take advantage of various market conditions.

Frankolala

Activity: 756
Merit: 546

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 02:48:01 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2024, 05:46:55 PM by Frankolala
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

<...>

that's why getting the basic knowledge of Bitcoin investment is important before getting started.  Part of the reason why some people sell out their Bitcoin is that the price was coming down and they needed to push it out as fast as possible so it won't go further than it already it. The reason why such things still disturb some people is that they are still mixing Bitcoin and crypto to almost be in the same level and maybe because they've hard that some coin do gain value to some level and then goes to become valueless, they assume that such thing is possible with Bitcoin. As someone that has been in the system for a while and have done some personal research which has fed me with some basic fact, the bearish seasons aren't different from the bullish season for someone that's still in his accumilation stage. As long as you've not reached your target, every bearish season should be an opportunity to buy more and not to sell your already bought Bitcoin because of any fear of any sort.
actually both of us is in the same direction of statement but the thing is that it is obvious that what makes some people to panic whenever they purchase a Bitcoin and the price continue to get low or get decreased after purchasing a Bitcoin is because there are afraid to lose what they have invested so based on the Lack the knowledge and the understanding of cryptocurrency investment the panic or the information can lead them to lose  their investments, that is why I've been emphasizing that cryptocurrency investment is a something that based on research if you research and have a problem knowledge of Bitcoin I don't think that you will be able to panic whenever the price of Bitcoin is getting decreased in market after you purchased bitcoin already
This Is an issue majorly faced by most newbies, feeling too relentless to know more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies If
The above bolded statement is misleading, because newbies don't need to have any of shitcoins but bitcoin in other for them not to get distracted from their bitcoin investment accumulation journey. Shitcoins are temptation and a newbie with only the basic knowledge of bitcoin might want to try buying shitcoin because he wants to act smart in the market and that will make him lose concentration on his bitcoin investment.

Investors that are not newbies don't need the knowledge of shitcoins too because they are unpredictable and have no direction and history in the market which you can use to speculate their prices because many that was created earlier did not survive the market. New coins created recently will not survive in future. Making it meaningless to search about shitcoin. Bitcoin is superior and any serious newbie who is ready to invest in bitcoin can achieve a good size of portfolio overtime if he use his discretionary income to invest in bitcoin buying weekly or monthly consistently, because bitcoin future is bright and will last long.

Like JJG use to advice, if you must gamble with shitcoins let it be 10% of your portfolio and 90% in bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
liasbaa

Activity: 89
Merit: 43

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 04:35:25 PM

<...>

That sounds more like trading strategy, the logic should be buy when the money is readily available for investment, accumulate Bitcoin as much as you can and hold for as long as 4 to 10 years or more of having a compounded value of your Bitcoin investment, yeah buying the dip give the opportunity of buying more Bitcoin with the amount of money compared with buying from its previous high, one can buy even at the peak price if the intention is to hold for long term and it doesn't make much of the difference with those buying at the dip. Buying at dip doesn't give any a guarantee of ensuring success because the market can as well dip further after buying hence purchase can be made with the DCA strategy irrespective of the price point either weekly or monthly which will make you to take advantage of various market conditions.
Buying dips in line with time is an added advantage for investors to maximize profits Although Bitcoin can be a volatile and bearish price but it is short-lived which can be easily predicted by looking at the price history of the past few months. So in addition to managing DCA if you have enough cash, you can buy more bitcoins during dips or bearish periods which can increase your holding size in short time intervals. The amount of bitcoin deposits you make each month depends on how quickly you can own more stacks. Your bitcoin deposits tend to cycle and accumulate more to reach a point.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
promise444c5

Activity: 336
Merit: 200

Keep Promises !

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 05:39:24 PM

<...>

This Is an issue majorly faced by most newbies, feeling too relentless to know more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies If
The above bolded statement is misleading, because newbies don't need to have any of shitcoins but bitcoin in other for them not to get distracted from their bitcoin investment accumulation journey. Shitcoins are temptation and a newbie with only the basic knowledge of bitcoin might want to try buying shitcoin because he wants to act smart in the market and that will make him lose concentration on his bitcoin investment.

Investors that are not newbies don't need the knowledge of shitcoins too because they are unpredictable and have no direction and history in the market which you can use to speculate their prices because many that was created earlier did not survive the market. New coins created recently will not survive in future. Making it meaningless to search about shitcoin. Bitcoin is superior and any serious newbie who is ready to invest in bitcoin can achieve a good size of portfolio overtime if he use his discretionary income to invest in bitcoin buying weekly or monthly consistently, because bitcoin future is bright and will last long.

Like JJG use to advice, if you must gamble with shitcoins let it be 10% of your portfolio and 90% in bitcoin.
No doubt he's used to advising that(because some investors are just too stubborn about tokens  )but does it really matter for a beginner.... beginners might even see that as an excuse towards diversion and when they get rugged they become hopeless, just focusing on more accumulation should be the priority of a beginner.
Can't find any bolded  statement can you help with that ,
notice---you're making the repetition of the word shitcoin too much  Grin Grin

Jewan420

Activity: 126
Merit: 38

Low Fidelity High Potential

View Profile
June 22, 2024, 06:03:16 PM

<...>

As a consultant one should never give such advice so that newbies get lured into Shitcoins. Because, whose
Even those with the slightest knowledge of the altcoin market know that the value of Shitcoin is not stable. Its value may drop to a low level at any time and may not have any presence in the future. It is almost impossible to recover the value of Shitcoin. In this respect, Bitcoin is very prosperous. Even if the value of Bitcoin goes up and down, its value never goes down and the value recovery is very easy to see. So if you advise someone to invest in Shitcoin then you can definitely give him another advice, fill your portfolio with 80%-90% Bitcoin and 10%-20% Shitcoin.

|   |   | | | |||     [   L  I  C  X   ]    LightCode Information Communication Experience    ||| | | |   |   |
L O W   F I D E L I T Y   -   H I G H   P O T E N T I A L
|   |   |   | | | | |||||     Twitter     |   Telegram   |    Discord    ||||| | | | |   |   |   |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: