Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:20:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 5365 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1236

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 10:19:56 PM

right, before the halving the price of bitcoin reached an ATH in the range of $73k, and maybe after the halving you and most people thought bitcoin would reach a much higher ATH. but in reality it is not like that because after the halving begins the price of bitcoin tends to fall and stabilize. When this thread was created maybe $100k seemed very achievable, but for now and in the near future $100k looks very difficult to achieve. We'll see until the momentum of this halving ends, whether Bitcoin can reach $100k or not.
There is no guarantee that the Bitcoin price will go up immediately after the halving, but the market will gradually turn bullish. Regardless of the Bitcoin price every four years cycle will see large fluctuations in supply due to halving. We may currently see 70K or a bit lower but Bitcoin is slowly gaining strength. It may show a bullish movement this year or next year. I believe that by next year 2025 bitcoin will cross 100k price and may even go up to 150k. Moreover, many investors are entering the market through which the investment has increased especially effects of ETFs.
People say something about immediate growth for bitcoin will not totally have a good approach towards their investment since maybe they are expecting to much and if situation came in and the price they are waiting didn't happen then they got immediately got disappointed and cursed bitcoin for that happening. Also sometimes they get panic since what those people think that a correction would provably stop its streak and $100k is impossible to reach that's why they sell to save their asses because they don't want to experience a huge from what they think a dumping stage will come.

Moreover if the investor is really aiming for long term then they should ignore those instances and focus on their long term plan because they are not doing any short term trades with bitcoin. Just continue to stick on the plan since for sure that bitcoin would able to reach at $100k and people who are targeting that with doing good accumulations before will earn and those who regret might come up thinking about what if they continue to hold for sure they also come together with those people who believe to gain from said achievement gotten by bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 186

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 08:01:35 AM

People say something about immediate growth for bitcoin will not totally have a good approach towards their investment since maybe they are expecting to much and if situation came in and the price they are waiting didn't happen then they got immediately got disappointed and cursed bitcoin for that happening.

Perhaps that's why holding is the best investment strategy because it gives you a rest of mind where as there would be no need to be focusing on what angle Bitcoin price will go within a certain period of time because the focus will be on the long term holding which gives the investor the confident that regardless of what the Bitcoin price will be at the moment will not change the Road map at which Bitcoin will achieve in the future, perhaps that's why it will be good if investors will focus on holding because that's the only way.

However I agree with you that too much expectations from people normally caused them to panick on there investment if the price is not actually moving the way they had expected because the reason why I'm saying this is because so many people come into Bitcoin with a high expectation that after investment within a certain period of time they will have a huge return without knowing that it doesn't work that way and besides Bitcoin investment is not an investment were someone will just start and expect to get rich immediately, so perhaps in as much as every investors goal on there Bitcoin investment is to make profits at the end but the best way to achieve it is by long term holding.

Troytech

Activity: 182
Merit: 202

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 11:00:42 AM

right, before the halving the price of bitcoin reached an ATH in the range of $73k, and maybe after the halving you and most people thought bitcoin would reach a much higher ATH. but in reality it is not like that because after the halving begins the price of bitcoin tends to fall and stabilize. When this thread was created maybe $100k seemed very achievable, but for now and in the near future $100k looks very difficult to achieve. We'll see until the momentum of this halving ends, whether Bitcoin can reach $100k or not.
There is no guarantee that the Bitcoin price will go up immediately after the halving, but the market will gradually turn bullish. Regardless of the Bitcoin price every four years cycle will see large fluctuations in supply due to halving. We may currently see 70K or a bit lower but Bitcoin is slowly gaining strength. It may show a bullish movement this year or next year. I believe that by next year 2025 bitcoin will cross 100k price and may even go up to 150k. Moreover, many investors are entering the market through which the investment has increased especially effects of ETFs.
People say something about immediate growth for bitcoin will not totally have a good approach towards their investment since maybe they are expecting to much and if situation came in and the price they are waiting didn't happen then they got immediately got disappointed and cursed bitcoin for that happening. Also sometimes they get panic since what those people think that a correction would provably stop its streak and $100k is impossible to reach that's why they sell to save their asses because they don't want to experience a huge from what they think a dumping stage will come.

Moreover if the investor is really aiming for long term then they should ignore those instances and focus on their long term plan because they are not doing any short term trades with bitcoin. Just continue to stick on the plan since for sure that bitcoin would able to reach at $100k and people who are targeting that with doing good accumulations before will earn and those who regret might come up thinking about what if they continue to hold for sure they also come together with those people who believe to gain from said achievement gotten by bitcoin.

Your right and that's why a long term investor always has more stability than a short term investor, short term investment is just like trading and you can most likely end up unlucky is thigns don't go your way, to me it would be quite the headache to be watching the Market all the time and every news is a treat to you since you can't really tell how it would affect it.

Long term investment is rather a better option in so many ways than one, cause first you would have alonger time frame to actually do what is right and that is to accumulate bitcoin, everyone that has gotten rich off bitcoin were not short term investors, all were long term holders, anyone still involved in short term investment should have fun staying poor.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 11:13:18 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2024, 05:51:27 PM by Promocodeudo

I know that bitcoin rich in such amount because I know very well that the way the speed of Bitcoin is going for increment it will reach $100,000 before ending of the year so we should not be bothered or be disturb of Bitcoin increment because the price is not stable and you cannot predict the price, neither the thing increase or fail.

Let's not forget that fluntuations are bound to happen, we shouldnt be too sure but let's keep hope alive, the price of Bitcoin is not stable so we shouldnt expect a particular amount by the end of the year, many people was very expectant that Bitcoin will pump during the halving irrespective of its volatilty but this didn't happen instead we notice a kind dump that created panick but it is normal, however, the price may also reach 100k before the end of this year because after halving bullrun is supose to set in but one thing is for sure, has what we call price instability and this instability has made it very difficult for the market to arrive at a paritcular price expected by investors, i think the best approach im this investment is to apply maximalist investment strategy.

Agbamoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 05:45:36 PM

I know that bitcoin rich in such amount because I know very well that the way the speed of Bitcoin is going for increment it will reach $100,000 before ending of the year so we should not be bothered or be disturb of Bitcoin increment because the price is not stable and you cannot predict the price, neither the thing increase or fail.
the price of Bitcoin is not stable so we should expect a particular amount by the end of the year,
We can't be expecting a particular amount by the end of the year! Bitcoin prices change on real time. If it was possible to know the particular amount it will be by the end of the year i would take beneficial actions know because i already know what would happen. Perhaps you have been listening to speculations from people around you or online, i want to tell you that those are mere predictions, it is bound to happen or not so an investor will fail if he Soley relies on it and take actions regarding it.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 07:59:07 PM

the price of Bitcoin is not stable so we should expect a particular amount by the end of the year,
We can't be expecting a particular amount by the end of the year! Bitcoin prices change on real time. If it was possible to know the particular amount it will be by the end of the year i would take beneficial actions know because i already know what would happen. Perhaps you have been listening to speculations from people around you or online, i want to tell you that those are mere predictions, it is bound to happen or not so an investor will fail if he Soley relies on it and take actions regarding it.
At first $100k ain't my target price to sell or think of  even selling, so I don't actually care if it happens this year ending or not . All i know is that will keep holding and accumulating, even when the price dip I will still keep buying. I have seen are alot of users has changed their lives for the better just by holding or being patient with their bitcoin holding.

Like I usually say I know there's no guarantees and all that . But I believe Bitcoin going to surge more someday , and it worth given a shoot , by holding and accummulating as more as I can till I get to my accummulation goal.

Agbamoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:15:25 PM

However I agree with you that too much expectations from people normally caused them to panick on there investment if the price is not actually moving the way they had expected because the reason why I'm saying this is because so many people come into Bitcoin with a high expectation that after investment within a certain period of time they will have a huge return without knowing that it doesn't work that way and besides Bitcoin investment is not an investment were someone will just start and expect to get rich immediately, so perhaps in as much as every investors goal on there Bitcoin investment is to make profits at the end but the best way to achieve it is by long term holding.
Most times when i hear how all these statements that people come into investment because they heard it's a fast way to become rich i wonder if they do not read about investment or know that investment is not a get rich quick scheme and also that risk is involved in it. Wait, i want to be sure here, why would anyone want to start an investment without knowing what the meaning of investment. Because anybody with the get rich scheme motive don't know the meaning of investment at all and should be prohibited from starting an investment especially Bitcoin investment which has high volatility.

At first $100k ain't my target price to sell or think of  even selling, so I don't actually care if it happens this year ending or not . All i know is that will keep holding and accumulating, even when the price dip I will still keep buying. I have seen are alot of users has changed their lives for the better just by holding or being patient with their bitcoin holding.

Like I usually say I know there's no guarantees and all that . But I believe Bitcoin going to surge more someday , and it worth given a shoot , by holding and accummulating as more as I can till I get to my accummulation goal.
Of course, you have understood the concept of Bitcoin but not everyone believes that in decades to come Bitcoin would still be increasing in value. If you ask some investor, they will tell you that there is a possibility for Bitcoin to come to zero which i believe that is impossible. Instead, we might see Bitcoin to reach 1 million and above and through that way many will not be able to afford it anymore only the wealthy will be able to buy Bitcoin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10394

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 02:00:05 AM

......If you ask some investor, they will tell you that there is a possibility for Bitcoin to come to zero which i believe that is impossible. Instead, we might see Bitcoin to reach 1 million and above and through that way many will not be able to afford it anymore only the wealthy will be able to buy Bitcoin.

There is always going to be some possibility that bitcoin goes down instead of up and also that it might go to zero, so we should not consider those kinds of going to zero scenarios to be completely outside of the range of possibilities. 

Regarding your second point about bitcoin affordability and availability to poor people.  I surely hope that bitcoin is always available to everyone and anyone, including poor people, and yeah sure, it is likely that the longer that bitcoin exists, the fewer bitcoin you will be able to buy with the same quantity of dollars.. so that does not mean bitcoin is not available, but instead that fewer satoshis can be bought with the same amount as could be bought earlier.. so even now, as I type this post, we can buy in the ballpark of 1,426 satoshis for a dollar, and someday in the potentially near future we might ONLY be able to buy a few satoshis for a dollar.. so yeah, the amount of satoshis that we get for the dollar is likely going to continue to go down, so if we have already stacked millions or even 100s of millions of satoshis and we are able to continue to stack them and perhaps not lose them then we are likely going to be advantaged over the folks who are going to be brand new to bitcoin in the coming years, whether that is 4-10 years or longer, and whether they have a lot of money to get started or if they stack over the years, there can be differences in the situations including likely advantages of starting out in the stacking and maintaining of bitcoin journey earlier rather than later.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 713

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 03:54:35 AM

Most times when i hear how all these statements that people come into investment because they heard it's a fast way to become rich i wonder if they do not read about investment or know that investment is not a get rich quick scheme and also that risk is involved in it. Wait, i want to be sure here, why would anyone want to start an investment without knowing what the meaning of investment. Because anybody with the get rich scheme motive don't know the meaning of investment at all and should be prohibited from starting an investment especially Bitcoin investment which has high volatility.
We cannot really forbid people from investing on this market, as even if those people are making a grave mistake by putting their money at risk at an activity and with an asset they do not fully understand, at the end it is their money and their risk to take.

Of course, you have understood the concept of Bitcoin but not everyone believes that in decades to come Bitcoin would still be increasing in value. If you ask some investor, they will tell you that there is a possibility for Bitcoin to come to zero which i believe that is impossible. Instead, we might see Bitcoin to reach 1 million and above and through that way many will not be able to afford it anymore only the wealthy will be able to buy Bitcoin.
The chances of bitcoin being worth one million dollars on the future are higher than bitcoin being worth zero dollars, on that I agree, however you need to always keep in mind that anything can happen no matter how unlikely we believe it is, and while the risk of bitcoin being worth zero has diminished substantially since its early days, we cannot really dismiss this possibly as being completely impossible.
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:56:13 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Cryptoprincess101 (1)

We cannot really forbid people from investing on this market, as even if those people are making a grave mistake by putting their money at risk at an activity and with an asset they do not fully understand, at the end it is their money and their risk to take.

The chances of bitcoin being worth one million dollars on the future are higher than bitcoin being worth zero dollars, on that I agree, however you need to always keep in mind that anything can happen no matter how unlikely we believe it is, and while the risk of bitcoin being worth zero has diminished substantially since its early days, we cannot really dismiss this possibly as being completely impossible.

Yes, I also buy the same sentiment as you bro,  as it stands now, due to the popularity and growth Bitcoin has made over the years, it's more likely for Bitcoin value to rise up to a million dollars in the future than Bitcoin going to zero, that's why it's one of the most  sorted after asset right now, I  know that due to some factors, we might have our own doubt if we are a newbie investors, but we that has gained more knowledge and insight of Bitcoin knows how valuable it's going to be in the nearest future, because I am very much confident that it limited supply is another major factor that can spur the value of Bitcoin to an amount we never expected.

So in essence of all this is that if as a Bitcoin investor that really want to be successful in your investment, it's very much advisable to be a long term holder, so that you can reap the full dividend of your Bitcoin investment, because Bitcoin is actually going up to the moon, the question here is how long can you hold?

martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 141

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 05:20:23 AM

So in essence of all this is that if as a Bitcoin investor that really want to be successful in your investment, it's very much advisable to be a long term holder, so that you can reap the full dividend of your Bitcoin investment, because Bitcoin is actually going up to the moon, the question here is how long can you hold?

Challenging question. This is easiest to say and very difficult to do. If you are consistent and have a side activity that generates income, I think it will easily happen by itself. Because our mental activity is not only focused on investing in BTC, where we are waiting for other work whose schedule is close and must be completed for some time to come.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 06:52:19 AM

Although halving is an event that must take place in everything 4 years in the Bitcoin setting but one thing is for sure, it is not certain that the price of Bitcoin will experience an immediate noticeable appreciation, personally I didn't experience the last halving because I was not part of the community then but I know about Bitcoin not necessarily as an investor, since I understand that Bitcoin price is not stable I don't panick about any price at a given period of time because the market is been controlled by the influx of investors, when the demand is high it is expected to pump, when the demand is low due to the market corrections the price is expected to decrease and this is common in any volatile asset, despite that the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable, as events are unfolding, is more likely that we may be heading to a price that's is higher than 100k but we can't tell the exact time but with the look of things we are almost close.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 09:13:26 AM

Although halving is an event that must take place in everything 4 years in the Bitcoin setting but one thing is for sure, it is not certain that the price of Bitcoin will experience an immediate noticeable appreciation, personally I didn't experience the last halving because I was not part of the community then but I know about Bitcoin not necessarily as an investor, since I understand that Bitcoin price is not stable I don't panick about any price at a given period of time because the market is been controlled by the influx of investors, when the demand is high it is expected to pump, when the demand is low due to the market corrections the price is expected to decrease and this is common in any volatile asset, despite that the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable, as events are unfolding, is more likely that we may be heading to a price that's is higher than 100k but we can't tell the exact time but with the look of things we are almost close.

You will just get surprise of the outcome when bitcoin reach that but for now its hard to predict on when this huge price appreciation would happen. But at least right now we can see that its slowly starting to happen. Its just there are other people believe easily on the fuds and think about that the hype already end and that is the high what bitcoin reach for this year then dump there assets without hesitation. That's why its not really good to get panic and we need to understand the situation well since bitcoin is volatile asset and those price prediction would really be achievable especially that bitcoin is gaining a lot of attention globally.  We maybe heading at higher than $100k but for sure its hard to guess on when this event will happen. But for sure the six digit figures which a lot of people predicting will come at its just we need some patience and good understanding about the potential of this coin since for sure everything will take place and if we believe then hold for sure all of us will get rewarded.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Briankimp1

Activity: 128
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 11:45:37 AM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?

We all know that bitcoin is volatile in nature and what will all do, it's like prediction that's after our analysis we take a decision which sometime will happen the way we wanted it to and sometime it doesn't happen. Anyone who invested in bitcoin will always want or wish for it to skyrocket but it's not our expectations that is controlling it. To me I don't think there will be a major decline in bitcoin before it will reach 100k. However, for the fact that we don't know what the team is planning that means we can't actually tell for sure how the decline is going to be or look like.
Although I am a small investor and I have seen BTC price trend down most days post halving and sometimes up but to me the price didn't seem that volatile. Many crypto scammers have tried to say in their campaigns that the price of BTC will drop below $40k but we are actually seeing the opposite. With these thread everyone is trying to take the price of BTC up to $100k or more. In fact, if you want to reach the expected destination, there will be some obstacles, so you cannot stop. A major drop may or may not happen before reaching $100k so it is not advisable to sell our holdings as fraudsters are always awake to mislead you. You take care of your holdings and the future will call you a winning investor.

Even if we experience a major drop or not why would anyone harbor the idea of selling off their investments because Bitcoin doesn’t attain the said amount of 100k, each and everyone of us are fully aware if the volatility of the market although we can’t say for a fact what might happen in the coming post halving season, we definitely know Bitcoin isn’t going to fall that low to cause an alarming sales from investors.
wahyuagung26

Activity: 466
Merit: 159

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 12:35:02 PM

Perhaps that's why holding is the best investment strategy because it gives you a rest of mind where as there would be no need to be focusing on what angle Bitcoin price will go within a certain period of time because the focus will be on the long term holding which gives the investor the confident that regardless of what the Bitcoin price will be at the moment will not change the Road map at which Bitcoin will achieve in the future, perhaps that's why it will be good if investors will focus on holding because that's the only way.
That's a good thing in the Crypto World, especially from Bitcoin, some of the big investors are focused on their goal of maintaining Bitcoin and just seeing the value of Bitcoin, this is more aimed at long-term investment, Bitcoin is reaching good numbers now making some investors continue to hold his Bitcoin.

However I agree with you that too much expectations from people normally caused them to panick on there investment if the price is not actually moving the way they had expected because the reason why I'm saying this is because so many people come into Bitcoin with a high expectation that after investment within a certain period of time they will have a huge return without knowing that it doesn't work that way and besides Bitcoin investment is not an investment were someone will just start and expect to get rich immediately,
Having had a long journey from Bitcoin, as investors of course they are studying how to invest in Bitcoin, because this is also a job that is not easy for those who hope too quickly, this is Bitcoin and investing in the long term when the value continues to rise will be more profitable for investors.s.

Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:25:35 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

......If you ask some investor, they will tell you that there is a possibility for Bitcoin to come to zero which i believe that is impossible. Instead, we might see Bitcoin to reach 1 million and above and through that way many will not be able to afford it anymore only the wealthy will be able to buy Bitcoin.

There is always going to be some possibility that bitcoin goes down instead of up and also that it might go to zero, so we should not consider those kinds of going to zero scenarios to be completely outside of the range of possibilities. 

Regarding your second point about bitcoin affordability and availability to poor people.  I surely hope that bitcoin is always available to everyone and anyone, including poor people, and yeah sure, it is likely that the longer that bitcoin exists, the fewer bitcoin you will be able to buy with the same quantity of dollars.. so that does not mean bitcoin is not available, but instead that fewer satoshis can be bought with the same amount as could be bought earlier.. so even now, as I type this post, we can buy in the ballpark of 1,426 satoshis for a dollar, and someday in the potentially near future we might ONLY be able to buy a few satoshis for a dollar.. so yeah, the amount of satoshis that we get for the dollar is likely going to continue to go down, so if we have already stacked millions or even 100s of millions of satoshis and we are able to continue to stack them and perhaps not lose them then we are likely going to be advantaged over the folks who are going to be brand new to bitcoin in the coming years, whether that is 4-10 years or longer, and whether they have a lot of money to get started or if they stack over the years, there can be differences in the situations including likely advantages of starting out in the stacking and maintaining of bitcoin journey earlier rather than later.

You're making sense. One thing I understand from your view is just "starting out". It doesn't count on the class because surely the value will keep increasing whereas the asset keep decreasing so the only way is to begin accumulating and stacking little by little within your means, just like we can't compare those who bought by 2013 to us who are just starting,  there is a big gap same thing applied to those who bought and held gold from 2015.

I do lay emphasis on "over expectancy" from Bitcoin, this is the word that I guess is operating on most person why they become afraid or have greed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 05:08:00 PM

[edited out]
Yes, I also buy the same sentiment as you bro,  as it stands now, due to the popularity and growth Bitcoin has made over the years, it's more likely for Bitcoin value to rise up to a million dollars in the future than Bitcoin going to zero, that's why it's one of the most  sorted after asset right now, I  know that due to some factors, we might have our own doubt if we are a newbie investors, but we that has gained more knowledge and insight of Bitcoin knows how valuable it's going to be in the nearest future, because I am very much confident that it limited supply is another major factor that can spur the value of Bitcoin to an amount we never expected.

I am going to mostly focus on your last paragraph Barikui1.  I largely agree with what you are saying, even though I also believe that there is a bit of nuance regarding any kind of attempt at real world application in terms of having great recognition and appreciation that it is quite likely that bitcoin is on an inevitable upwards price trajectory - while at the same time preparing oneself for the also existence of inevitable short-term price volatility that can go either way, especially in the short term.. so in that regard, many folks talk about the practice of HODL - which kind of sounds like gambling - since if actual conviction exists in regards to bitcoin, it still likely can take a very long time to build up the stacked amount of bitcoin, which in reality also means that an overwhelming number of folks are not necessarily able to buy large quantities of bitcoin in the beginning.. but instead they need to continue buy bitcoin on an ongoing, persistent and regular basis, which sure that involves holding too..

but one of the more important practices is ongoingly buying no matter the BTC price.. that may well take 10 years or more to play out in which some other practice (other than ongoingly, persistently and regularly buying) might start to seem reasonable.. and yeah, 10 years seems like a long time, yet at the same time, there are folks in traditional investments that invest for 30-40 years or longer and hardly make any progress in terms of their actually having had built wealth that outpaces inflation in any kind of significant and/or meaningful kind of way.  Sure, bitcoin is not guaranteed to outpace inflation in a significant/meaningful way - even though surely it seems to be the most sound money that has ever been created/invented/discovered.

Challenging question. This is easiest to say and very difficult to do. If you are consistent and have a side activity that generates income, I think it will easily happen by itself. Because our mental activity is not only focused on investing in BTC, where we are waiting for other work whose schedule is close and must be completed for some time to come.

Careful martinex.  There can be a variety of ways to increase income or cut expenses and/or improve skills and employability including sometimes making better choices regarding how to spend time in terms of preparing, planning and executing or even figuring out ways that income might increase even though some time (and even money) might be needed to invest into skills or into figuring out ways to make friends who have better connections, and I am not even saying that starting your own business is a good use of time, even though it could be for some folks, which can surely vary based on location and even social connections that a person has which may or may not be based on social class starting points.

We cannot always be sure if working harder is a potential solution as compared with working smarter - and so the answers are not always going to be clear in terms of figuring out how to increase disposable income, which is either increasing income and/or decreasing expenses. 

[edited out]
You're making sense. One thing I understand from your view is just "starting out". It doesn't count on the class because surely the value will keep increasing whereas the asset keep decreasing so the only way is to begin accumulating and stacking little by little within your means, just like we can't compare those who bought by 2013 to us who are just starting,  there is a big gap same thing applied to those who bought and held gold from 2015.

I do lay emphasis on "over expectancy" from Bitcoin, this is the word that I guess is operating on most person why they become afraid or have greed.

I am not sure if you are capturing my ideas very well, and sure, no problem, there are likely going to be differences in the way that any of us consider bitcoin as an investment and what kind of an approach we might want to take in terms of either getting started investing into it or establishing a bitcoin position or maybe at some point coming to the conclusion that we have accumulated enough bitcoin or even more than enough bitcoin.

So each of the stages can take a while to play out, and for anyone who gets over the hump of actually considering to invest (rather than just thinking about it), is likely putting themselves into a position in which they have to put some kind of a BTC accumulation plan into action, and surely you do not need to be rich to buy bitcoin, yet surely the more disposable income that you have, then the more likely you are going to have greater flexibilities in terms of how much of that disposable income that you are going to be ready, willing and able to invest into bitcoin.

So yeah anyone starting to invest into bitcoin now or who had only started to recently invest into bitcoin, may well find themselves having some kinds of dilemmas regarding how much to invest or if they might be too late or maybe there might be come reason to wait for dips rather than investing now, so there can be various levels in which confidence is lacking, and they are trying to figure out their own level of conviction and how much of their disposable income that they might want to dedicate towards investing into bitcoin.. and perhaps establishing a decent position in bitcoin that could take 4-10 years or longer merely to establish a decent position, even if investing fairly aggressively during that whole time.

So, yeah, what is the balance that any of us reach in terms of investing into bitcoin? and are we wiling to just figure out some kind of a reasonable amount that works for us and to potentially just continue to build our bitcoin holdings for 4-10 years or longer, and surely if we are somewhat new to bitcoin, we might have hesitations regarding how much we might want to commit in terms of our investment, yet at the same time, we might also be getting distracted by some desires to potentially profit in a period of less than 4 years to invest some money and then to cash out during an upcoming wave that folks seem to be talking about...

and surely people can do whatever they like, yet I frequently suggest that it is is much better to not get lured into thinking about potential short term price waves in bitcoin and just figure some kind of an accumulation plan that will at least take you through a whole cycle (of 4 years) and then perhaps after you spent some time accumulating bitcoin for 4 years or more within your budget, then you can study bitcoin through that time (and also your personal finances and psychology) in order to come to some conclusions in regards to whether you might make some adjustments to your own BTC accumulation strategy based on where you are at with your earlier employment of such strategy for 4 years or longer.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 06:07:13 PM

If anyone invest in bitcoin for a short term investment then I will say that he or she is newbie in bitcoin because nobody who have the experience in bitcoin will never like to invest in bitcoin for a short investment but always like to invest in long. And always like to buy whenever bitcoin bear market starts. And that is why this topic is for those who want to start bitcoin investment. Buy the DIP, and HODL!, I think this buy the dip and hodle has explained everything for anyone who is investing in bitcoin. Only the topic is self explanatory.

Now let come to the topic of this thread. Bitcoin has hit All Time High three (3) times this year. In 2021, bitcoin hit it All Time High of $69k  and in this year 2024 at first bitcoin hit $70k to surpassed the previous All Time High, and it declined again then, it rise again to $73k to hit All Time High for the second time and this week again bitcoin hit $71k again to become the third time in this year. And since 2022 experts were predicting that bitcoin will hit $100k in this season and the way the movement of bitcoin, it might hit the "Road to the $100k" and the end of the year or the first quarter of  next year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 252
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 06:44:43 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

You make a lot of sense mate because the reasons why most people are afraid of investing in Bitcoin is because they still feel that Bitcoin will crash or drop to the lowest someday but anyone who takes time to study about Bitcoin will know that even the approval of Bitcoin ETFs can even make you be more confident that the future of Bitcoin is heading towards possibility of full adoption so Bitcoin has grown past the level of being affected by the government or any organization and if you look at the price movement of Bitcoin since October last year till now it has recorded significant growth even when the price looks like dipping too much it still returns and even gains more strength and increases just like the experience it had about a couple of days ago when it moved from about $61k to $71k so far as you have a long term investment target you can reach the peak of your hodling one day.

Regarding your question on how long can one hold, for me I have self employed jobs I am doing now so I don't see anything that will make me to tamper with my holdings in the next 5 years so I can hold for 5 to 12 years or even more than that so if I will sell part of my Bitcoin it will be when I have accumulated as many Bitcoin as I want and it will also depend the price of Bitcoin at that time maybe when the price reaches between $200k to $300k then I can decide to sell but not all my Bitcoin.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 06:45:02 PM

And since 2022 experts were predicting that bitcoin will hit $100k in this season and the way the movement of bitcoin, it might hit the "Road to the $100k" and the end of the year or the first quarter of  next year.

I find appeal to authority to be problematic in any argument.

To me, it seems better to argue why something may or may not be true, instead of generally proclaiming that "it must be true because 'experts' say so."

Sure some folks are smarter than others, and some folks have better logic, but it seems to me that it is likely better to refer to your authority folks specifically or refer to what they said (or might have had said) or substantively back what you are saying rather than proclaiming "experts say."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: