Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 3971 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 04:50:24 AM

Seems like the road to $100k is very rough indeed with how poorly the market price has been, some how it looks like we're never going to see $80k before the end of this month. Is getting to a week and we haven't seen anything positive like heading towards the $70k it was before dropping and we're expecting to see a new ATH anytime soon and that would happen when the price start going up, I think the market price might change in the next 3 days.
If you expect the price of Bitcoin to reach $80k later this month, it seems unlikely to happen. However, the potential for a price increase of up to $100k is still very possible because the halving has not yet started. I think the correction that is happening now is a normal thing to happen as a step towards an even higher increase. Therefore, I am still optimistic that the price of bitcoin has the potential to reach $100k this year.
there are still 5 days before the month ends so expecting 80k isn't late and look at the recovery now? bitcoin once again reached 70k and above and with this movement continues to happen? then chances is always there . though I doubt about 100k to be in the table at least this 2nd quarter .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 01:35:53 PM

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
Yes, it is possible. However my believe in that happening has reduced because of how the price has been hovering around $65k. I am beginning to think that maybe that is just about where it’ll stay. But if we want to speculate from the speed at which it was constantly increasing in value, it’s easy to say that $100k is very feasible.
The market is unpredictable, which is often forgotten. Therefore, if $100k is called the achievable level of bitcoin in this cycle, then bitcoin can demonstrate above - $150k. The price fluctuates around $65k, but doesn't fall much lower and this maintains hope for growth, perhaps in the near future. I don't think that up to $100k the growth will be linear and we would have to see a significant reduction in price. I assume that by the end of the year we will see ups and downs, but the $100k mark will be reached.
I do think that "unpredictable" is something we say for like tomorrow, or a week from now, not the eventual price. If the question is "will it ever be 100k" then that's not really unpredictable, if we remove timing from it, like "will it EVER be 100k?" then the answer is an instant yes. That's not unpredictable, that's quite obvious and we are going to end up with 100k eventually without a doubt.

What we do not realize is that unpredictable or volatile nature of bitcoin is for short term, not for long term. I can say that price of bitcoin will be higher in 10 years than it is today, but I can't say if it will be higher or lower tomorrow, or a week from now, or even a month from now (sometimes even a year). That's what is unpredictable, not long term.

StreakW

Activity: 1196
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 02:17:33 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin's path to $100k seems likely this year. Moreover, Bitcoin reached above $73k before the halving occurred. However, to reach the price of $100k, Bitcoin will experience a slight decline and this happened when after reaching $73k Bitcoin fell to $64k and now the price of Bitcoin has risen again above $70k.

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 08:04:07 PM

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?

Yes, it is possible. However my believe in that happening has reduced because of how the price has been hovering around $65k. I am beginning to think that maybe that is just about where it’ll stay. But if we want to speculate from the speed at which it was constantly increasing in value, it’s easy to say that $100k is very feasible.
The market is unpredictable, which is often forgotten. Therefore, if $100k is called the achievable level of bitcoin in this cycle, then bitcoin can demonstrate above - $150k. The price fluctuates around $65k, but doesn't fall much lower and this maintains hope for growth, perhaps in the near future. I don't think that up to $100k the growth will be linear and we would have to see a significant reduction in price. I assume that by the end of the year we will see ups and downs, but the $100k mark will be reached.

Maybe and maybe not. Just like it is very possible to go as high as 100k it’s possible to not get there. And I think that speculating $150k is a little far because Bitcoin has to get to $100k first and stabilize itself before going further. Just like the new ATH, Bitcoin is still new to it so we can quickly say that’s the price. I think $65k is safe and $70k is seeming to become safe. Once $70k becomes common, we are sure aiming for higher.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 09:33:12 PM

-snip-
there are still 5 days before the month ends so expecting 80k isn't late and look at the recovery now? bitcoin once again reached 70k and above and with this movement continues to happen? then chances is always there . though I doubt about 100k to be in the table at least this 2nd quarter .
Opportunities are always there along the way - but to reach prices as high as $80K in March, all it takes is high demand. I also noticed the market has tried to recover above $70K - but lo and behold, there is always selling pressure making it difficult for the market to maintain bitcoin prices above that level.

As the halving approaches - the market may be in for a surprise. I'm confident about the possibility of surging demand while not ignoring rising supply - so the potential for a correction cannot be completely ignored. Thank goodness the price was able to stay above $70K at the end of March - but it wouldn't be a big surprise if the price dropped to meet a new support level in early to mid April.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 10:25:43 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin's path to $100k seems likely this year. Moreover, Bitcoin reached above $73k before the halving occurred. However, to reach the price of $100k, Bitcoin will experience a slight decline and this happened when after reaching $73k Bitcoin fell to $64k and now the price of Bitcoin has risen again above $70k.
While many are predicting about a nosedive before the halving happens, maybe it's already done and that's going to fuel the skyrocketing soon. We might see this year that we'd be close to $80k because this 2nd quarter is just about to start. $100k can happen for this year because of how things have changed and based on the movement of Bitcoin for the past months, we can literally see some $1k-$3k move upwards in less than a day. That's very possible if you'd see the charts and that's why many are hoping that it might happen this year for which it didn't last 2021 bull run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:21:54 PM

Seems like the road to $100k is very rough indeed with how poorly the market price has been, some how it looks like we're never going to see $80k before the end of this month. Is getting to a week and we haven't seen anything positive like heading towards the $70k it was before dropping and we're expecting to see a new ATH anytime soon and that would happen when the price start going up, I think the market price might change in the next 3 days.
If you expect the price of Bitcoin to reach $80k later this month, it seems unlikely to happen. However, the potential for a price increase of up to $100k is still very possible because the halving has not yet started. I think the correction that is happening now is a normal thing to happen as a step towards an even higher increase. Therefore, I am still optimistic that the price of bitcoin has the potential to reach $100k this year.

To be frank with you this month is the fastest since this year even February that have 29 days can't be compared to the month of March and still is the negative part of Bitcoin we're seeing. By now I thought things would start heading to that rapid movement to hit $80k but it never happened instead we get to see the market price getting back to $69k to $65k after touching $70k, for now we can't say $80k is possible this month, I just hope that next month won't be as worse as this very month.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:38:52 PM

The variability of the price is at its highest right now in my opinion. In the past we might estimate a bit the fluctuations but with the new ATH and the drop just few days later to $62k and the move forward again makes things harder to trace.
Many people found the new ATH is the best moment for them to sell their coins until they witness a new bullrun and so on!

Selling or holding this is each person's strategy. Watching a new bull run and subsequent gains will certainly always be anticipated, even looking forward to $100K which will be the target price of many people. Right now the price is still at $69k and it's still going down, however the current price is a good enough price to take advantage of if they've bought at a bottom price between $20ki-$30k and it still takes time to reach $100k.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 08:19:31 PM

To be frank with you this month is the fastest since this year even February that have 29 days can't be compared to the month of March and still is the negative part of Bitcoin we're seeing. By now I thought things would start heading to that rapid movement to hit $80k but it never happened instead we get to see the market price getting back to $69k to $65k after touching $70k, for now we can't say $80k is possible this month, I just hope that next month won't be as worse as this very month.
One of the most common behavior of people is that on the time that when they are seeing price rally on which on the time that it did break up Bitcoins ATH then they would really be having that kind of boost of feeling or emotion that it would really be able to break 80k easily without even trying out to reconsider that there would really be corrections after a pump. It wont really be that a smooth sail ride just like on what
thsoe people been anticipating. Come to think that we arent still on a bull run yet. Yes, its good to see that we are watching BItcoins price to hit up or break those ATH but we arent really that too farm off.
We could really be able to see up into technicals that its already overbought on which anytime it could make out that kind of correction on which it did really happen.
Dont tend to raise up your hopes that breaking 80k would be simple but of course this one is inevitable since we arent still on bull run yet.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 09:03:19 PM

Selling or holding this is each person's strategy. Watching a new bull run and subsequent gains will certainly always be anticipated, even looking forward to $100K which will be the target price of many people. Right now the price is still at $69k and it's still going down, however the current price is a good enough price to take advantage of if they've bought at a bottom price between $20ki-$30k and it still takes time to reach $100k.
Indeed some people expected with holding bitcoin until raise $100k seems its their own strategy depend bitcoin current price keep going drop and difficult break out,
I scared with all time high of bitcoin break out and over after raising $73k last several weeks ago and has rumor need waiting for upcoming four years later to see bitcoin make new ATH price.
Bitcoin have break more higher price since dropping under $20k, seems up to x4 realistic with bitcoin price in this year and I doubt with bitcoin has possibility will raise for $100k and hit more than x5 time since bitcoin crashing last year.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 10:00:32 PM

I was just reading of 150k prediction was made 2019 based off of the overall trend in BTC, a reasonable estimate apparently.     Ultimately I'am reminded of the 20k top and the chaos that ensued before during and after that apparent good news.

I'm generally for the overall rise in BTC rather the peaks, the drama and chaos I can do without and do think it does damage and in some cases deters people perhaps forever because volatility is a negative even when it delivers mountain tops that touch space.  If we get 100k or 150k or whatever I dont think it lasts, I'd be happy enough just wandering around between here and higher prices for the next five years and I think thats more productive and conducive to business progressing with BTC.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 01:31:51 PM

I like to predict Bitcoin price with a long term projection in mind, because I'm into it's investment, so on the short term we'll expect the normal slight pump and dump, then the price will then correct itself, depending on the season. Since we're in bull season, I don't worry myself on the short term price fluctuations, it reached new ATH at over $72k, then dipped to $65k, now it has rallied to $69k, this is why I can predict that price will hit $100k before the end of this year. Before the bear run starts to set in, I'm hoping that we'll see a new ATH of $200k, so this is a call for believers to have faith and keep accumulating, they're still assured of ROI in the peak of bull run.

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 224
Merit: 235

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 04:14:54 PM

Yes, like you, I think it's only a matter of time before Bitcoin hits $100k this year. Although many predicted that the price of Bitcoin would reach $100k before the Bitcoin Halving, it is now doubtful whether this will be possible. Because we have seen bitcoin price rise and even bitcoin price fall few days ago. The price of Bitcoin has never seen such a surge in value as it has seen this year. The price of Bitcoin rose to a unique height this year which was an all-time high. One of the reasons why the price of Bitcoin has risen so much in recent years is the approval of Bitcoin ETFs, and one of the reasons is that the Bitcoin market will undergo a four-year cycle this year. After the Bitcoin cycle we can see a bullish period in the market then we can imagine that the price of Bitcoin will go up a lot more.

Fara Chan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 521

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 04:47:47 PM

The current price range could also provide encouragement for Bitcoin to go to $100K if the conditions of the crypto market trend itself do not experience bad things so that price changes for Bitcoin by continuing to increase the price towards $100K are very possible. But on the one hand, we all also need to hope that in the near future we will not release Bitcoin before this price is reached by Bitcoin because it will be easier for Bitcoin to happen if Bitcoin holders can continue to increase and those who own Bitcoin do not immediately sell for a small profit.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 10:08:03 AM

Yes, like you, I think it's only a matter of time before Bitcoin hits $100k this year. Although many predicted that the price of Bitcoin would reach $100k before the Bitcoin Halving, it is now doubtful whether this will be possible. Because we have seen bitcoin price rise and even bitcoin price fall few days ago. The price of Bitcoin has never seen such a surge in value as it has seen this year. The price of Bitcoin rose to a unique height this year which was an all-time high. One of the reasons why the price of Bitcoin has risen so much in recent years is the approval of Bitcoin ETFs, and one of the reasons is that the Bitcoin market will undergo a four-year cycle this year. After the Bitcoin cycle we can see a bullish period in the market then we can imagine that the price of Bitcoin will go up a lot more.
The expectation that bitcoin will reach $100k before the halving is actually a bit too high, I also don't think we can get there with just over 20 days left until the halving. And I also agree with you that the $100K goal will most likely happen this year. But I think before bitcoin reaches $100k, there will be significant corrections, and I expect those corrections to happen after the halving. I don't think bitcoin's path to $100k will be easy and without any obstacles.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 574
Merit: 419

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 10:19:50 AM

One of the most common behavior of people is that on the time that when they are seeing price rally on which on the time that it did break up Bitcoins ATH then they would really be having that kind of boost of feeling or emotion that it would really be able to break 80k easily without even trying out to reconsider that there would really be corrections after a pump. It wont really be that a smooth sail ride just like on what
thsoe people been anticipating. Come to think that we arent still on a bull run yet. Yes, its good to see that we are watching BItcoins price to hit up or break those ATH but we arent really that too farm off.
We could really be able to see up into technicals that its already overbought on which anytime it could make out that kind of correction on which it did really happen.
Dont tend to raise up your hopes that breaking 80k would be simple but of course this one is inevitable since we arent still on bull run yet.

That's how I felt when the price of Bitcoin was running very fast  and it was as if the next day we're going to see a very different amount that's even more than $80k. I think the over excitement happened because of the joy of seeing it hit a new ATH and we were expecting more, everybody likes to be on the profit side of business.
We knew there would be corrections but the market flow was on the positive side and it made many to forget it won't last for long. This time around the price has gotten to the stage where some of those holders would feel they had lost but I believe another movement is getting ready to hit $80k or even more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 11:14:18 AM

80k this month ? Im afraid it will ever happen because the roller coaster ride of market is not
showing consistent flow for the market and the investors seems to be not going favoring this target
and also that 100k is surely to be reached but the problem is when will it happen and yes not this
2024, we must not abused what we have done breaking the ATH before halving and that is enough
for all of us to be thankful.

We are just over a week away from the end of March and over the past 5 days we have continuously had negative capital flows into the market from bitcoin ETFs reports. So, expecting bitcoin to reach 80k USD by the end of the month is quite a difficult task for bitcoin, I also think it will be very difficult to achieve that.
and now that we are in Halving month this is the moment of truth , more than
2 weeks before halving so lets see if who are ready to what will happen.

But the goal of 100 thousand USD this year is not too difficult a goal for bitcoin . I still believe we will hit $100k this year and there will be a sharp correction by the end of 2024 . Of course, that is just correction and not a sign of the end of the bull season because the bull season has not really come yet .
even if not taken this year but will surely in the beginning of 2025 we will cross
that 100k finally or even higher if given a better chance (if many of us will add more
from their investments/holding)

yudi09

Activity: 1148
Merit: 748

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 07:46:32 PM

The decline will occur after Bitcoin reaches the price of 70k or what you mean is the new highest price from the previous ATH price.
From current experience we can take the example that the graph will not always move upwards over a long period of time. Amid the increase, there will be a decrease.

The current price range could also provide encouragement for Bitcoin to go to $100K if the conditions of the crypto market trend itself do not experience bad things so that price changes for Bitcoin by continuing to increase the price towards $100K are very possible. But on the one hand, we all also need to hope that in the near future we will not release Bitcoin before this price is reached by Bitcoin because it will be easier for Bitcoin to happen if Bitcoin holders can continue to increase and those who own Bitcoin do not immediately sell for a small profit.
Current market conditions are still good to expect a new achievement at a price that has been widely predicted.
The price is still at home at $69k and occasionally reaches $71k. We'll see what happens in April. We can predict that April will have surprises or be the same as March.
When we are able to hold on and not choose to let go at the highest price that occurred several months ago, I think we will be able to overcome the initial challenges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hewlet

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 09:00:29 AM

there is no certainty that bitcoin will have a linear movement from it current price to $100k without any decline and like you would have noticed, after Bitcoin even got to $70k and reach the recent ATH of $73.75k,  it has seen a major decline to it curent $66k and it's currently going upwards from point.

We can't be certain of it price movement as per in it will get to $100k from this current price or will go down before taking a serious upward movement above $100k but the fact is that within th months it's possibly going above the previous ATH but whether or not it will hit the much anticipated $100k is what only time will tell.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 09:22:09 AM

For me it's better to just observed the market and be ready for any fall in price and then re-buy and continue to invest even if we enter the bull run or after the halving run. Market price is very volatile, there is no assurance that we might not see any correction. And this is the first time that we have seen new ath pre-halving, so it could be scary for some investors.
Yeah, at the same time buying the dip is the most important part but we are not at the dip anymore, so all you can do is constantly keep buying whenever you get some money, that's how you should approach this in the end.

DCA, yeah it is our best friend and strategy all throughout, regardless if we are in the bear or bull market, and as long as our goal is long term, DCA is the plan.

I believe that we are going to end up with a good return here and there, which should be the most important part. I get that people are not approaching things like they are the most valuable things, but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with a great increase right away, so we still have time to buy some bitcoins. If we do that, from 70k to 100k means nearly 50% profit, and that is great for half a year time, and in half a year that could happen. This is why we should be considering investing even at this price.

Best time to buy is in the bear market, but then again, profit is profit so whenever we buy at $65k, and the bull ended at $150k++, that is already a x2 gain and we will take that. Problem is there are people who are greedy who wants more profit. But in this bull run, everyone will have a slice in the pie so whatever it is, still that is profit that we will take.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: