Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 3986 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10298

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 02:49:45 PM

Yes people trade bitcoin, and I don't recommend it.. I tend to call it dumb, especially if we are talking about generally what people should be doing, which is not trading  but instead building their BTC stashes... .

That's true , Because one trading  Bitcoin is like waste of resources and time . Because when one start trading with his Bitcoin he or she has already open more doors for losses , expecially when the use of leverages is involved. So the best thing to do to avoid such from happening is to focus on building yah Bitcoin stash, by holding and accumulating Bitcoin .

It could be that I was a bit overly harsh on the idea of trading, and I think part of my issue with folks thinking that they can trade bitcoin, is that ultimately it takes higher level skills (and perhaps some luck too), as compared to more straight forward long term accumulation and holding strategies.

Sure people can make money from trading, and they can even set their trades up in such a way that they will not lose (effectively betting both directions), but it still is not any kind of a practice that anyone should come to bitcoin and presume that they would do better from trading rather than employing some kind of a long term accumulation strategy.

Another thing is that guys likely able to buy BTC at all kinds of various prices, and then lock in their profits, and sure, with those kinds of practices, they would clearly be making profits; however, many times it is questionable whether those kinds of selling for short term profits practices are going to come even close to a practice that largely involves ongoing buying and holding of BTC.

After this Bitcoin halving Bitcoin price is not increasing as we expected, Bitcoin price going to 100k won't be very easy. We may have to wait a long time for this. But at the moment, those who can hold without panic are the only ones who can benefit. Bitcoin has always been a currency of this high potential. So you can fully trust and hold Bitcoin.
As a bitcoin investor you are expected to hodl for a long time so you can see the desired profits. The hodling is not for some kind of special people or there are those that have this special ability to hodl bitcoin. Every investors of bitcoin should be in it for the long time too. That's why before you make your decision to invest in bitcoin you should have put other machineries in place to make sure that your portfolio are not tampered with. The $100k is inevitable the signs are all there and just waiting for the right moment to manifest, don't panic and sell your bitcoin. The decision to hold your bitcoin without panicking lies with you. Buy your desired volume of bitcoin and remove your eyes off the market, this will help you to avoid any form of panicking.
It is not compulsory for an investor to hodl. Investment is a self decision and how you choose to go about your investment all depends on the investors. So no book or theory says it is compulsory for an investor to hodl his bitcoin for long if not they won't be on any profit or the investment would not yield. Long-term holding of bitcoin started when people started investing their bitcoin in other to fight against inflation The idea was that instead of saving their money in cash they could put the money in bitcoin to retain its value. Since it works perfectly for those persons they decided to preach this strategy  to people and convinced the audience that is the best way of going about bitcoin.

Of course, any person can invest in bitcoin in any way that they like, including that they have freedom to sell any time that they like, including at various times that they perceive their profits to be good and also they might conclude that there are chances that they will be able to buy back more bitcoin than they sold at a lower price.

There are many examples of those people in history who sold too many bitcoin too soon, so there is no need to convince you about what might be the better of practices.  You can decide for yourself if you believe that long term BTC accumulation might be valuable to you, including considering your particular 9 factors, in order to attempt to figure out how to go about BTC accumulation and whether to treat bitcoin as an investment, a trade and/or gambling.. and surely there are ways to combine practices, too..

There probably is some truth to the matter that guys will tend to share ideas from their own perspective, and surely each of us is responsible for coming to our own conclusions in regards to what we believe might work for us and putting our ideas into practice, and no one is going to bail any of us out if we end up screwing up.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
cxtreenal

Activity: 86
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 03:41:42 PM

Yes people trade bitcoin, and I don't recommend it.. I tend to call it dumb, especially if we are talking about generally what people should be doing, which is not trading  but instead building their BTC stashes... .

That's true , Because one trading  Bitcoin is like waste of resources and time . Because when one start trading with his Bitcoin he or she has already open more doors for losses , expecially when the use of leverages is involved. So the best thing to do to avoid such from happening is to focus on building yah Bitcoin stash, by holding and accumulating Bitcoin .

Trading Bitcoin is just almost same as trading or selling your most valuable assets in life because you will find out that you may not be able to afford buying it back again and even if you buy it again you will buy at a price higher than the amount you sold it. Bitcoin is a valuable asset that if you trade it you may run losses, let's consider a scenario where you buy Bitcoin when the price was $50k and sold at $70k yeah you have made some profits then let's assume the price dip to $60k and you are anticipating the price to reach like $90k before you resell again and unfortunately after you buy the price starts experiencing massive dip up to $30k and due to fear and anxiety of losing everything you now decide to sell at that price haven't you incurred losses? this is the reason why trading Bitcoin is not advisable.

We should understand that Bitcoin being a volatile asset, even if you buy at a dip and the price dips further since you are holding for a long term, the price will definitely bounce back and surpass the rate by which you bought it with and your profits will be secured.
Observe the contrast of short-term or trading business with Bitcoin investment. Proper management of your assets is your sole responsibility and increases risk in investing in the hope of short-term gains. Exposure to your weak investment plan trading business should be a strong long-term bitcoin investment. Where your investment is uninterrupted and continuous in all emergency situations. There's a way to maintain control over your holdings and protect your investments midway, plus a few percentage points buying BTC monthly or weekly. Spread it among your bitcoin stacks. Buy as much as you can at preferred dips and secure your holdings for the long term as dips will not return again and again. If you think it will come back again and again then you might be wrong. So it is better to get yourself out of the trap of short-term trading.
I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 06:43:06 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2024, 06:54:54 PM by I_Anime

Trading Bitcoin is just almost same as trading or selling your most valuable assets in life because you will find out that you may not be able to afford buying it back again and even if you buy it again you will buy at a price higher than the amount you sold it. Bitcoin is a valuable asset that if you trade it you may run losses, let's consider a scenario where you buy Bitcoin when the price was $50k and sold at $70k yeah you have made some profits then let's assume the price dip to $60k and you are anticipating the price to reach like $90k before you resell again and unfortunately after you buy the price starts experiencing massive dip up to $30k and due to fear and anxiety of losing everything you now decide to sell at that price haven't you incurred losses? this is the reason why trading Bitcoin is not advisable.

We should understand that Bitcoin being a volatile asset, even if you buy at a dip and the price dips further since you are holding for a long term, the price will definitely bounce back and surpass the rate by which you bought it with and your profits will be secured.

That's why selling one investment or holding is never the right call to make, even when you are in the point of having enough Bitcoin, but one can take some profit from their investment or holding (without selling the whole investment)  when they have gotten to such point of having enough Bitcoin Stash, because most time one won't be able to buy back at that cheap rate they purchased before . For instance when the price was around $10k alot of folks sold theirs with the sole aim of buying back if the price experience a massive dip, but at the end it move in an opposite direction surging massively. And now the chances of Bitcoin hitting $10k or going below it is damn lowwwwww.  Smiley
Observe the contrast of short-term or trading business with Bitcoin investment. Proper management of your assets is your sole responsibility and increases risk in investing in the hope of short-term gains. Exposure to your weak investment plan trading business should be a strong long-term bitcoin investment. Where your investment is uninterrupted and continuous in all emergency situations. There's a way to maintain control over your holdings and protect your investments midway, plus a few percentage points buying BTC monthly or weekly. Spread it among your bitcoin stacks. Buy as much as you can at preferred dips and secure your holdings for the long term as dips will not return again and again. If you think it will come back again and again then you might be wrong. So it is better to get yourself out of the trap of short-term trading

One can still earn from trading, but IMO is better to still have some Bitcoin stash to be in a safer side. And trading not actually for everyone that why most time we prefer recommending holding , because everyone can partake in it with proper planning and all that.

letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 06:55:26 PM

It could be that I was a bit overly harsh on the idea of trading, and I think part of my issue with folks thinking that they can trade bitcoin, is that ultimately it takes higher level skills (and perhaps some luck too), as compared to more straight forward long term accumulation and holding strategies.

Sure people can make money from trading, and they can even set their trades up in such a way that they will not lose (effectively betting both directions), but it still is not any kind of a practice that anyone should come to bitcoin and presume that they would do better from trading rather than employing some kind of a long term accumulation strategy.
JJG, you have just reminded me of a conversation with a trader friend sometime ago, where he maintained that bitcoin is suitable and profitable for long time holding best instead of trading but many crypto users are yet to know this difference,and that altcoins are what traders should rather cast their focus on as a result of their unreliable nature they are better off for trading which happens to be something of short shot if they can bear the risk of alts.
Troytech

Activity: 168
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 08:51:30 PM

And buying to much at this hight price would end up increasing your overall buying average especially if your using DCA cause you would be buying up the trend and the best way to balance this out is to also buy as much during lower prices.

So then there could be some questions regarding whether newbies might be able to employ more than one plan at a time, or whether they might have to get their initial stake in BTC, and maybe the guy who has absolutely no other investments, and he can only afford to invest between $20 and $40 per week, and maybe he might have another $10 to $20 that he might be able to either throw in on weeks that he believes the BTC price is low, or he is just saving an extra $10 to $20 per week to buy on dips, so it is not really clear if he is advantaged by saving the extra $10 to $20 on the side or just adding it to the $20-$40 amount that he is already investing every week...

Frequently, I personally would be suggesting that as long as the newbie is buying every week, then maybe he might attempt to strategize his buys within the week to try to get them on dips within the week, but he may well be better off just spending whatever he has available every week, instead of holding back some amounts to prepare for dips.. but maybe after he has been already engaging in those kinds of strategies to invest $20 to $60 per week (adding in the extra part of the range of how much he has available per week), then after a year or two of doing that, then maybe he can start to tailor his practices, and even now, if the BTC prices goes shooting up to $200k or higher in 2024 or even $400k or higher in 2025, there may be some points in which a person might choose to not invest as aggressively and to hold back some of his weekly allowance amounts for possible dips.. but yeah in these price territories and maybe anything below $120k would not necessarily justify any needs to hold back depending on how much a person is able to get in and if he is continuing to earn an income, the money is still coming in, the $20-$60 per week and so the decision is whether to just keep on buying or whether to hold any of that back to be able to buy on dips that might happen (outside of his weekly buys - or even skip some weekly buys)... and I surely cannot really say what would be the best thing to do, and sometimes there can be some advantage in investing all of the authorized amount right away, and other times there could become some advantages in holding some of that back and allowing it to build up until some dips happen.

Preparing for more than one plan at a time might not be so hard for newbies to employ especially for those coming in with huge capital or higher income that can easily handle saving some extra in their reserves for buying on dips especially when still buying aggressively in up trends of the Market, but the complications come for those with lower income that are still handling 20$-60$ weekly investment. 

Personally I agree with your advice cause some investors that just started months or less than 2 years ago with such little money going into bitcoin should have less concern about trying to hold some amount back to buy on dips and in some cases we know that waiting to buy might turn to have some disadvantage, so it's better they just continue buying on a weekly basis and at most try to make those purchases during dips that may happen in the week.

Using the current price range of bitcoin to demonstrate, we know that bitcoin has been consolidating within 66k to 62k for a while now and if I were to be a newbie on that situation, I can just try to invest when the price is within the range of 64k-62k to be at a better buying advantage, but some persons have a fixed time to receive their income and might not be able to meet up with those dip on time, the best thign is to keep buying and yeah I thinks its also possible to set buying price on some exchanges.
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 224
Merit: 235

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 04:09:38 AM

JJG, you have just reminded me of a conversation with a trader friend sometime ago, where he maintained that bitcoin is suitable and profitable for long time holding best instead of trading but many crypto users are yet to know this difference,
No matter who you take advice from when it comes to investing in Bitcoin, everyone will advise you to invest in Bitcoin for the long term. Because not everyone can buy a large amount of Bitcoins, they want to stretch their investment for a long period of time so that they can accumulate small chunks that will eventually turn into large chunks. And you say some people may not know the difference between long term investment and short term investment yet but I think those who have reviewed this thread well on Buy the DIP, and HODL must have known about this difference and even they have come to know how Bitcoin is long termmust keep.

Cryptoprincess101

Merit: 111

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 05:23:02 AM

That's why selling one investment or holding is never the right call to make even when you are in the point of having enough Bitcoin, but one can take some profit from their investment or holding (without selling the whole investment)  when they have gotten to such point of having enough Bitcoin Stash, because most time one won't be able to buy back at that cheap rate they purchased before . For instance when the price was around $10k alot of folks sold theirs with the sole aim of buying back if the price experience a massive dip, but at the end it move in an opposite direction surging massively. And now the chances of Bitcoin hitting $10k or going below it is damn lowwwwww.  Smiley
It is not as if you shouldn't sell your holdings but let it be at a time that it has yielded good fruits and selling off everything is not a good idea, you know there is not way we can HODL forever because if you hodl without selling to also equip yourself with some real life investments why still hodling some part of your stashes. Normally, investments are full of risk and any investor that have a proper knowledge of how investments work will know that there are times when you make losses but that doesn't mean your investment goals have been defeated. If you must sell your holdings let it be that you have acquired in large quantity such that even if you are not able to keep buying again, the stashes you've got can serve as long as you wish to hodl.

laijsica

Activity: 98
Merit: 26

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 05:28:52 AM

JJG, you have just reminded me of a conversation with a trader friend sometime ago, where he maintained that bitcoin is suitable and profitable for long time holding best instead of trading but many crypto users are yet to know this difference,and that altcoins are what traders should rather cast their focus on as a result of their unreliable nature they are better off for trading which happens to be something of short shot if they can bear the risk of alts.
Investing in short shot is a great gamble for you because you can take a profit temporarily but at the end of the year your margin is at risk. There are more reasons - you are not always getting your investment at the dips price or the desired price due to which you will not always get profit, uncertain. When you hold bitcoins for a long period of time, you can expect a large bitcoin pile at the end of a fractional weekly or monthly payout. Keep running until the fractions are full and you can get double or triple the size of the long-term holdings compared to trading it.The difference between short-term and long-term investing and its type is a unique experience that you will find during the realization. The only risk involved in pulling your holdings up to target and increasing savings is the trading business.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Awak Bambi

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:02:06 AM

No matter who you take advice from when it comes to investing in Bitcoin, everyone will advise you to invest in Bitcoin for the long term. Because not everyone can buy a large amount of Bitcoins, they want to stretch their investment for a long period of time so that they can accumulate small chunks that will eventually turn into large chunks. And you say some people may not know the difference between long term investment and short term investment yet but I think those who have reviewed this thread well on Buy the DIP, and HODL must have known about this difference and even they have come to know how Bitcoin is long termmust keep.
Investing in Bitcoin is currently not a difficult thing, but we must have sufficient capital in this field so that we can start with confidence and that alone is not enough, we have to switch and also increase our knowledge about this, Bitcoint is a program which is good and must be maintained for those of us who want to start or learn to invest with bitcoin, this will be an effort or breakthrough for those of us who have insight into this matter to start getting something that we can start small and maintain it for something that will become big.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Zackz5000

Activity: 98
Merit: 52

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 12:55:55 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is currently not a difficult thing, but we must have sufficient capital in this field so that we can start with confidence and that alone is not enough, we have to switch and also increase our knowledge about this, Bitcoint is a program which is good and must be maintained for those of us who want to start or learn to invest with bitcoin, this will be an effort or breakthrough for those of us who have insight into this matter to start getting something that we can start small and maintain it for something that will become big.
I will disagree with you by saying Bitcoin investment is not a difficult thing. Bitcoin investment is a risky investment with high volatility expecially when you buy and hodl for a short term, and one also need to have some basic knowledge about Bitcoin investment before wanting to invest in it remember that what we don't know is always difficult compare to what we know.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3475

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:26:44 PM

I've only met maybe a handful of trading people and they're really not into convincing others to trade, nor do they ever talk about how profitable it is. If anything, they have their day jobs, and trading is, while technical and time-consuming, a serious hobby at most (but one that takes up a majority of their time).

People don't realise how vulnerable they are to greed (for lack of a more PC term) when trading, and just how easy it is to lose sight of objectives and treat trading as a roulette wheel.

Lately, been seeing some posts even dumping on plain old DCA but I don't get why anyone would rubbish on ironclad accumulation.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
justinlamode

Activity: 26
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 05:04:47 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is currently not a difficult thing, but we must have sufficient capital in this field so that we can start with confidence
This mindset of thinking that one need to have so much money before investing in Bitcoin have ben my worst mistake. What this did to me was that instead of investing my little capital into Bitcoin, I decided to trade with the hope that the profit I made from trading will be big before I can then buy Bitcoin and HODL. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of money and wasted a lot of time. The painful thing is that I missed buying Bitcoin at very low prices even if with those money I put into trading which I thought were too small to be invested into Bitcoin. There are still people with this mindset that want to buy big quantity of Bitcoin at once without knowing that they can actually buy in small quantity and somehow make it a regular pattern. Then I would have comfortably been able to invest $50 weekly and still live comfortably but I blew that chance because I wanted to buy 1BTC or something closed to that at once.

Bitcoin investment is a risky investment with high volatility expecially when you buy and hodl for a short term, and one also need to have some basic knowledge about Bitcoin investment before wanting to invest in it remember that what we don't know is always difficult compare to what we know.
The volatility of Bitcoin does not present any risk for real investors that want to hold Bitcoin for long time. It is only traders that worry about the volatility of Bitcoin because they buy, set stop loss and hope that price move to their take profit. Bitcoin being a volatile asset most times hit their stop loss before continuing to move in the direction it wants to move. When talking about investment, it would have been better to remove trading from it and concentrate on long time HODLers, and you will see that Bitcoin is not even as risky as most people think it is.
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 06:01:13 PM

Before we get to 100k we should be worrying about 50k first.   BTC price action right is seriously challenging the walls its stayed within for the last few months.

Breaking out of range downwards is going to quickly put 50k pricing on the horizon.  Im used to BTC doing whatever it feels like so even a spike down to 30k is on my radar and I accept that volatility as part of the game we're in.

If people want 100k be ready to handle the storm that comes challenging us downwards also, both are possible and right now you want to put these dreams higher away safely for another day because a rough pullback is not indicating us higher any time soon.  I reckon rough and uneven ground is where we tread until autumn tbh.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:28:34 PM

At this point, not everyone is interested in financial capability but rather everyone want to invest using the little or big in what ever way but they still maintain their investment perfectly, in the consent of not being aggressive for newbies or low income earners it's best they accumulate during an early stage and still acquire bitcoin knowledge gradually at the same time, in what ever area including bitcoin investment field practice makes perfect so it's left for everyone acquiring this knowledge to practice and from my view an investor don't necessary need a huge capital before purchasing bitcoin besides this is actually an advantage for newly investors who don't necessary need huge capital to buy. Dca should be the first strategy one should experience cause from my thought, if accumulating all at once might cause distraction like looking at the price of bitcoin now. Who knows if a newbie who bought using the lump sum strategy will be regretting now somewhere when there's no need to panic but it's obvious they've not gotten solid knowledge
Notalony

Activity: 41
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:41:42 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2024, 09:09:14 PM by Notalony

I will disagree with you by saying Bitcoin investment is not a difficult thing. Bitcoin investment is a risky investment with high volatility expecially when you buy and hodl for a short term, and one also need to have some basic knowledge about Bitcoin investment before wanting to invest in it remember that what we don't know is always difficult compare to what we know.

@zackz5000, If only I get you correctly, your naratives are more like spreading negative information about Bitcoin investment. Bitcoin investment doesn't seem to be difficult with the little that I know, what may make it difficult is only the manner at which you approach Bitcoin investment and the level of your preparedness in terms of most importantly your  financial situation, and your psychology towards Bitcoin investment, Bitcoin is best in performance if only it is viewed on a long term plan which gives you the opportunity of having enough time working towards achieving your investment goals and objectives by making amendments where and when necessary as you are working your way up, buying Bitcoin for short term profits is very risky compared to long term, anyone thinking about Bitcoin investment should also be thinking about long term. However, speaking about Bitcoin being volatile, it is no longer new that volatility is a characteristic of Bitcoin which is not a problem for those buying for a long term plan such that with your dca strategy you mitigates the short term market fluctuations by making purchases on different intervals irrespective of the price by averaging losses by so doing either weekly or monthly, while those that buys Bitcoin for short term panic or complain about volatility those for long term takes advantage of it by buying more Bitcoin in to their bags in other to have a reasonable size of Bitcoin. The truth is that Bitcoin investment is not as risky as some people thinks what maters most is your approach towards your investment, although there is no 100% guarantee.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 08:47:40 PM

Before we get to 100k we should be worrying about 50k first.   BTC price action right is seriously challenging the walls its stayed within for the last few months.

Breaking out of range downwards is going to quickly put 50k pricing on the horizon.  Im used to BTC doing whatever it feels like so even a spike down to 30k is on my radar and I accept that volatility as part of the game we're in.

If people want 100k be ready to handle the storm that comes challenging us downwards also, both are possible and right now you want to put these dreams higher away safely for another day because a rough pullback is not indicating us higher any time soon.  I reckon rough and uneven ground is where we tread until autumn tbh.
Why would worry if that 50k or whatever the possible bottom would be to be an opportunity for you to accumulate more? The only ones who would really be worrying is into those noobs who do really believe and wanting for the price to shoot up into the moon on the time that they had invested without even trying to look at on how this market works or behaves in the first place. If you do know on how market works and behaves then you wont really be having this kind of impression and mindset whenever the market would really be having this kind of correction or decrease in price. It wont be called a market in the first place if it wont really be having such movement. $100k is inevitable but just like been said that it wont really be that a smooth sail ride. We wont really be getting there overnight.

We do have so called market trend and market cycle on which everything could really be that depending into tons of factors and this is why as a trader or investor then you should
that prepared yourself that well because this market is really that something cant be handled precisely.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AirtelBuzz

Merit: 235

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 02:19:55 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2024, 02:32:32 AM by AirtelBuzz

I assume investing in bitcoin is not difficult right now but growing and maintaining our bitcoin investment properly is what is difficult for us. One of your points is reasonable that investing in Bitcoin requires sufficient money or capital. When we invest bitcoins if we don't have money or enough capital we won't be able to continue our investment properly so it is important to have a source of income before investing bitcoins. Focusing on the source of income before investing in bitcoins is necessary why there are many people who do not have a source of income who invest in bitcoins and sell their investments when they need money.

All investments involve risk, be it more or less, one should invest with the mindset of dealing with risk before investing. Of all the coins in the crypto world, investing in Bitcoin is the least risky and makes the most sense if your investment is long-term. Investing in bitcoins in short term is also profitable but for this you need to buy a lot of bitcoins. In short-term investments, the less bitcoins you buy, the less you will gain, while in short-term investments, the more bitcoins you buy, the more you will gain.

Marvelockg

Activity: 182
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 10:30:45 AM

That's why selling one investment or holding is never the right call to make even when you are in the point of having enough Bitcoin, but one can take some profit from their investment or holding (without selling the whole investment)  when they have gotten to such point of having enough Bitcoin Stash, because most time one won't be able to buy back at that cheap rate they purchased before . For instance when the price was around $10k alot of folks sold theirs with the sole aim of buying back if the price experience a massive dip, but at the end it move in an opposite direction surging massively. And now the chances of Bitcoin hitting $10k or going below it is damn lowwwwww.  Smiley
It is not as if you shouldn't sell your holdings but let it be at a time that it has yielded good fruits and selling off everything is not a good idea, you know there is not way we can HODL forever because if you hodl without selling to also equip yourself with some real life investments why still hodling some part of your stashes. Normally, investments are full of risk and any investor that have a proper knowledge of how investments work will know that there are times when you make losses but that doesn't mean your investment goals have been defeated. If you must sell your holdings let it be that you have acquired in large quantity such that even if you are not able to keep buying again, the stashes you've got can serve as long as you wish to hodl.
no one is suggesting that you've got to HODL forever and doing that will mean you are enslaving your funds or more likely that you're being unreasonable with your investment. planning is very necessary as you continue stacking your Bitcoin because at the end of the day, you've got to make plans regarding your exit from the system and there is no way you won't take your profit at a certain time but what's the issue is talking about taking your profit when you've not built a good portfolio in the first place.

Every one has an exit plan and it could range from making plans like; I will DCA for a period of 10 years, during which I should have been able to stack up at least $48k worth of Bitcoin (that's if you're DCAing $100 per week). By then I should have finished everything about studies and started up a small family of my own and if the needs comes up to execute a particular project I have longed planned for, I will be certain to have gathered the financial resource that I need to executing that project  from my compounded stack and if that's my accumulation goal, I might as well sell at such point and use it to fulfilling those dreams I have. even after DCAing for the said 10 years, you've got to ask yourself the question if it's necessary to take up your holding after such timeframe and depending on the individual involved, your investment plan can be as low as 4 years or even 20 years but as you continue in your stacking and as events unfold in the Bitcoin ecosystem, you should be in the best position to know if you HODL for 4,10 or 20 years.  at the end of the day, investing into Bitcoin isn't to enslave your funds so you don't need to use it at all, it even gets beautiful when you are able to live a fulfilled life in the future from the proceeds of your Bitcoin investment rather than being in a haste to sell now because you have a slight profit out of it. Everyone has his plan and regardless of the advice you get here, you've got to what works best for you depending on the peculiarity of your situation but what's a general situation that is common is that having the thought of selling your holding when you ought to be stacking more Bitcoin is a bad mentality that needs to be fixed if you have an intention of building up a good portfolio in the long run.

wmaurik

Activity: 2044
Merit: 708

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 03:01:42 PM

If you already know about how Bitcoin is valued and will continue to have a fairly high value in the future, you should place a greater focus on Bitcoin in particular without thinking about throwing it into trading for any reason. Because Bitcoin is indeed more suitable for long-term storage as a valuable asset, but if you want to trade to find a profit at any market moment, I don't think it would be wrong for you to do it with altcoins because basically altcoins are much more worthy of being thrown into the market as long as you still want to store Bitcoin as best as possible.

Currently, Bitcoin is considered and viewed very well by many investors as a pretty good investment in the long term, so if you are still thinking about the risks of owning Bitcoin in the short term, it still reflects that you don't have a broader mindset for Bitcoin because your mind is still quite short. For now, I think there is nothing difficult to find out as long as someone has the will to find out for themselves by continuing to spend time and a high desire to learn about Bitcoin so that someone can have a high desire to invest in Bitcoin. And if for you investing in Bitcoin is still quite difficult for reasons of risk, this actually shows that you still don't have the courage to make your own decision by investing in Bitcoin which has generally been proven to be very good so far.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
teamsherry

Activity: 182
Merit: 52

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:59:42 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Quote from: Awak Bambi link=topic=5488435.msg64016223#msg64016223date=1714554126

Hello awak bambi, I don't think you are right about it been so necessary that anyone must have sufficient capital to have confidence or do well with bitcoin, you can start to invest with even little capital as little as 10$ into bitcoin using the DCA strategy and think about it in trying to stack up bitcoin little by little over the time, let's say that I'm earning as low as 50$ per week and I want to invest in bitcoin and after I'm able to do my calculations and realise my disposable income I can decide to invest that amount in bitcoin that week, what matters more when using the DCA method is remaining consistent in buying bitcoin and that way you can end having a good stash in bitcoin.

It's mostly preferd that we invest in bitcoin with a time line of up to 4-10 years, and lests consider the first five years of someone that is investing with 10$ on a weekly basis into bitcoin, he should have invested about 520$ for his first year and 2600$ for his first five years, at this point he woudl be better off than someone who waited to first get a very huge income before starting to invest, let's assume two persons that both know about bitcoin 10 years back and one decided to start accumulating with the little he had and the other waited for 6 years to have a job promotion before starting to invest in bitcoin, which of both would have a bigger stash of bitcoin in the 10 years, you can do that calculation yourself and see that it's better to start right away with the little you have than wait.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: