Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 3976 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10294

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 08:10:52 PM

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price?
Firstly don't put your expectations so high on Bitcoin to reach $100k so soon, because we are dealing with a volatile assets that has ups and down which might not reach where you think it may reach so sudden, but a gradual process will achieve it goal.
Snip
Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
There is no possibility of such. As far as I know Bitcoin must surely have a correction to stablize it growth.
Wow!!!!  You really sound dumb now Pi-network314159 if you really believe what you are saying.  Hopefully you are not preparing your own self for some kind of inevitable need to go down prior to going up.  That seems quite short-sighted.. .and a surely a problem that a lot of folks have when the fail/refuse to sufficiently and adequately prepare for up becuae they believe down has to come first, which truly is bordering upon retarded to have that kind of thinking when it comes to bitcoin, even though it has already gone up quite a bit in the last 17-ish months.
It seam you didn't get my point at JJG. What I mean according to the op he said that does it seem realistic for btc to move from $70k to $100k continuously? Thats why I said there must be ups and down before it journey will be accomplished not really being  short sighted, or not preparing my self. my explanation might seams like I don't know what am saying but was just reply acording to what he said. But if my response was never what was expected of you, I am sorry about that. Morover people makes alot of mistake sometimes. They might be Writing another thing why  the reader is getting another message.

Fair enough that we might not always communicate clearly or the contents of our post(s) might be read/understood in a way that differs from what we had intended.

Well, you do seem to know what you are saying when you proclaim that buys have to be greater than sells in order for the BTC price to go up, yet your assessment about down before up comes off as quite lame, as if you really have any fucking clue in regards to whether the sells are outstripping buys.

Hopefully, no one is following your own suggestions, and even on a personal level, hopefully you are not so dumb as to believe your own nonsense..
I think I may be missing out alot, maybe probably not concentrating more about Bitcoin. Or my sense of reasoning about bitcoin is stocked and outdated. I permit you to remind me of what I don't know maybe talking sense in to my dump head. Lolz

You still have to figure out for yourself regarding your own tactics and strategies and you have to be comfortable with what you are doing, since you are the person who hast to live with the psychological and economic consequences that come from any strategy that you end up employing (including if you choose to refrain from employing a strategy, which is a strategy with consequences in itself). 

In regards to bitcoin, no one is going to help any of us in regards to making sure that we accumulate enough, including that in recent times (including recently connected to the ETFs entering the space and also the seeming front-running of the ETFs that seems to have been happening since about October 2023), there are all kinds of new entrants into the bitcoin space who are likely going to end up contributing to BTC prices continuing to go up and potentially taking away some of the time factors regarding normal poor people to be able to accumulate BTC at lower prices.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 08:17:21 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

-
The reason that the price tends to go up after a halvening is that it might take a bit of time for the lowering of the new supply to be felt, yet this time around, it appears that there is an ongoing pressure on the BTC supply that had not been so much present in earlier halvenings, so if the ongoing pressures continue to be put on the existing BTC supply, then surely the BTC price will go up and it will allow for more BTC to be available for sale, yet it if the buying pressure is greater than the amount of coins that existing BTC holders are ready, willing and/or able to sell, then the BTC price will go up until a sufficient amount of BTC supply is made available for the various ongoing new BTC buyers are able to get their BTC (in this case quite a bit still seems to be coming from the new BTC ETF issuers).
In addition, prices tend to rise because this is the reward miners deserve so they can maintain their business. If prices don't rise, I really believe that many miners will have to go out of business because they can't afford the mining industry because of the lower reward they get per block. I'm not sure about how much it will affect miners, but it will definitely have an impact.

I so far agree that bitcoin will get more expensive over time, but I have to ignore short-term volatility and set targets in the long term. Of course $100k is on the way, but we never know how quickly $100k can be reached after the halving.
Yes the halving event has an impact on the miners such that their rewards for mining new btc reduces by 50% and this will affect more on miners that has high production cost while those with lower production cost will not feel much of the impact as compared with those that has higher production cost because the rewards for mining a block will be half.

Generally what you are saying Tmoonz is correct, but you said it in a way that is not technically correct - especially since all miners are going to end up feeling the impact of the halvening, yet some miners who are more efficient are going to be able to survive the halvening more easily, and it is quite likely that some of the less efficient miners are going to end up getting forced out of business, but it is also possible that the fact that the BTC price has largely already more than doubled over the past 6 months so several of the less efficient miners will still be able to continue to survive, including if the BTC price continues to go up, then the rising of the BTC price will end up contributing towards less efficient miners to continue to survive when they might have been forced out of business if the BTC price had not gone up as much.

Another simultaneous mining dynamic is the ongoing and persistent rising of the difficulty level and the amount of hashpower that has to come into play in order to be able to have some chances of winning some blocks, which surely raises the costs of operating miners and also there likely are some real world dynamics that have to do with ongoingly seeking out low energy costs and potentially jurisdictions that are not hostile towards mining in terms of either putting more costs on miners or even potentially not honoring their property rights so putting their equipment and even their freedom at risk if they were to choose to operate in certain jurisdictions as opposed to other jurisdictions.

The opportunity for bitcoin's price to reach $100k is very close and I believe that price target can be achieved in the middle of the year or after the halving occurs, but it is possible that it can be achieved before the halving too if for example the current correction occurs, because bitcoin has not experienced a significant correction after the market increase from the beginning last February, so make sure you wait for lower prices to start investing in your portfolio.
I disagree with you on this and I think waiting for a lower price has not been the best advice unless you are a trader and not an investor, because you might wait and missed out of buying opportunity and you can't determine how much low or high is going to be , you can be waiting for a lower price and Bitcoin will surg higher and never come back to that very price you saw it, but with your dca strategy you don't wait for any lower price rather you buy with a fixed amount of money at different intervals either weekly or monthly irrespective of the price point and as well make an arrangement to buy wholesomely or lump sum buying when ever the price is lower which gives you an opportunity of buying more Bitcoin at a lower price.

You are correct that it is not a good practice to wait for down before up, when down may or may not end up happening.. sure it might happen, but it might not.. so therefore, erep's proclamation is erroneous when he is asserting that bitcoin has high chances of correcting merely because it had gone up a lot in recent times.   

I do find it problematic for members, such as you Tmoonz, to continue to conflate the terms of lump sum buying and buying on dips, since there are meaningful differences in the concepts and the practices and the reasons why someone might lump sum invest versus buying on dips... In other words, there is no need to refer to some form of buying on dips as lump sum merely since you might be buying more BTC than what you would usually buy...

The idea of lump sum is having some amount of BTC that you are holding right now (whether you got it from surprise source or you made such amount available to you by moving it from some other location or if you take out a loan), and you decide right now in regards to how much of that amount that you are going to invest right now with that amount that is currently available to you... so that amount that you would use to buy right now is not necessarily connected with whether or not there is a dip, but instead connected with your own decision regarding how much of that amount that is available right now that you want to use to buy BTC right now in order to prepare for UP that may or may not end up happening.

Anyhow, the main thing I am continuing to suggest is that lump sum and buying on dips is different.

Yes that I know pretty well and I really agree with all that you have said, and thanks for pointing out , I could say my mistake could be as a result of overconfidence of what am saying and I really appreciate your corrections because I think I have been making this mistake often time before now, you are indeed a good shepherd that doesn't let his sheeps get lost, how would I have been mixing up lump sum in terms of dip and now I have more clarification, the lump sum buying has to do with buying with the total amount of money made available to buy Bitcoin in bulk whether there is a dip or not, it is buying the dip that gives the opportunity of buying more Bitcoin at a lower price. Thanks sir once again and I really appreciate.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 185

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 10:25:22 PM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price?
Surely there are uncertainty as regards to our expectations yet we might need to consider what we believe to have possibilities as it gives us the mindsets to focus more on what can be achieved rather than thinking about limitations.

For bitcoin to hit a new all-time high before the bitcoin halving, it shows that the bitcoin price will easily reach $100k after the halving. And nobody can exactly predict the price bitcoin will reach after halving because bitcoin set an all-time high when nobody was expecting it. 

GxSTxV

Activity: 798
Merit: 625

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 10:35:08 PM

For bitcoin to hit a new all-time high before the bitcoin halving, it shows that the bitcoin price will easily reach $100k after the halving. And nobody can exactly predict the price bitcoin will reach after halving because bitcoin set an all-time high when nobody was expecting it. 
Unfortunately, the word certaine or even easily doesn’t exist with the price market, when last time Bitcoin broke the previous ATH, some fake and lying analysts were saying and asking everyone to buy Bitcoin since it will reach $100k or higher levels, with much promises and baseless analysis for the market, I would say it’s so hard and almost impossible to predict the next move, historically talking Bitcoin tend to rises in every halving period, based on this we predict the price togo higher. But nobody is certain if that’s going to be the scenario this year.

The road to $ 100k won’t be easy in my opinion, it may take time before reaching it. Otherwise, with unhealthy chart where people looking only for short term profits, whales buying huge quantities then selling after few days and for small profits, that might hurt the price.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 10:43:11 PM

Unfortunately, the word certaine or even easily doesn’t exist with the price market, when last time Bitcoin broke the previous ATH, some fake and lying analysts were saying and asking everyone to buy Bitcoin since it will reach $100k or higher levels, with much promises and baseless analysis for the market, I would say it’s so hard and almost impossible to predict the next move, historically talking Bitcoin tend to rises in every halving period, based on this we predict the price togo higher. But nobody is certain if that’s going to be the scenario this year.

The road to $ 100k won’t be easy in my opinion, it may take time before reaching it. Otherwise, with unhealthy chart where people looking only for short term profits, whales buying huge quantities then selling after few days and for small profits, that might hurt the price.

If you consider matters to be so complicated and ambiguous with a lot of resistance strength between here and $100k, you seem to fail/refuse to understand and/or to appreciate either the asset class that is in front of you and/or the current dynamics in BTC's price..

But, hey whatever, you are free to believe whatever you like in regards to the supposed resistance that you perceive to exist between current BTC prices and $100k.. and hopefully, you are not too dependent upon your seeming failure/refusal to recognize and/or appreciate possible current upside potentialities in bitcoinlandia.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 10:49:06 PM

So I don't see the harm for anyone to start accumulating Bitcoin now , most people are in for long-term holding of Bitcoin so there's no problem buying now . So I don't actually give a shit about any kind of analysis and all that all that matters is the quantities of bitcoin I have stashed and want to stashed ( accumulation goal). And to me $100k price range is actually a short-term goal to me . Though alot of investors who have gotten far with their accumulation may decide to take some profit from their investment , but I have not gotten to such point Yet so my goal with my holding is beyond $100k . And anyone that endup selling all his holding around that range ($100k) won't be doing himself any good.

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 224
Merit: 111

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:00:05 PM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

Surely there are uncertainty as regards to our expectations yet we might need to consider what we believe to have possibilities as it gives us the mindsets to focus more on what can be achieved rather than thinking about limitations.

The price of Bitcoin after the halving will be dependent on the in-flow in the market and possibly since Bitcoin reached ATH before halving, a lot is expected this bullish season because there may be some corrections as a result of the fact that originally, Bitcoin have Never cross previous ATH before halving but for it to reach ATH before halving may mean that corrections can still take place after the bull market so even is the $100k ATH will be achievable, it will be around the early stage of 2025 but let's be optimistic as there is every possibility that it can still reach $100k before the end of 2024

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 308
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:26:39 PM

What Bitcoin did this year I have never seen before. I was expecting bitcoin to set a new all-time high after halving, but bitcoin surprised me by setting a new all-time high before halving. Bitcoin is just $30k plus away to reach the $100k price, and I think after halving, bitcoin will achieve this $100k price. Soon you will never see the price of bitcoin at this $60k plus again because it will be pushing to break into the $80k price. 

Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 225

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 05:18:44 AM

The opportunity for bitcoin's price to reach $100k is very close and I believe that price target can be achieved in the middle of the year or after the halving occurs, but it is possible that it can be achieved before the halving too if for example the current correction occurs, because bitcoin has not experienced a significant correction after the market increase from the beginning last February, so make sure you wait for lower prices to start investing in your portfolio.
If it is to invest and want to increase the amount in our own portfolio, I don't think we need to wait for much lower prices on Bitcoin. Because the current Bitcoin price is still a fairly reasonable price for us to continue investing if our level of confidence in the $100K price is large enough. However, for now I am still quite happy with the small correction that has occurred in Bitcoin even though I still hope to see Bitcoin at a price of $75K to $80K in the near future because that is also quite feasible to hope for.
Yes, I would agree with you, our investment pattern should not just be one who often waits the price to drop very low before deciding to make an entry. Bitcoin is volatile, a person may not get the exact lower price at which he/she intends to purchase therefore missing opportunities that should have been suitable to buy.

Bitcoin at $68k currently should not be seen as a high price, we touched an ATH of $73k, so comparing we can attest to facts that we are experiencing market correction which is a DIP and could be the perfect opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, we can't measure how much lower the price might get but for real, every entry price is profitable as  long it's about Bitcoin. When ever we are to get to $100k it's not much of my concern probably as the halving is yet to occur but it's a must that definitely will Bitcoin reach $100k as soon the bull run begins.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 214

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 07:08:20 AM

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
there is no certainty that bitcoin will have a linear movement from it current price to $100k without any decline and like you would have noticed, after Bitcoin even got to $70k and reach the recent ATH of $73.75k,  it has seen a major decline to it curent $66k and it's currently going upwards from point.

We can't be certain of it price movement as per in it will get to $100k from this current price or will go down before taking a serious upward movement above $100k but the fact is that within th months it's possibly going above the previous ATH but whether or not it will hit the much anticipated $100k is what only time will tell.
Bitcoin hasn't really had a major decline from the ATH of $73k, this is an indication that there is a big bullish sentiment in the market. This also show that investors are turning their mindset towards the $100k speculation and this is a good sign. Yes it is not going to be a straight road journey, but from everything that's happening in the market, it only show that bitcoin is consolidating and gathering momentum to break the resistance and once that's achieved we are going to see bitcoin heading to $100k. The decline we are seeing now is what will push bitcoin to $100k once the market take positive turn.

cocadalcan

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:08:39 AM

What Bitcoin did this year I have never seen before. I was expecting bitcoin to set a new all-time high after halving, but bitcoin surprised me by setting a new all-time high before halving. Bitcoin is just $30k plus away to reach the $100k price, and I think after halving, bitcoin will achieve this $100k price. Soon you will never see the price of bitcoin at this $60k plus again because it will be pushing to break into the $80k price. 
Your idea seems correct. Many expected the price of BTC to drop below $50K to $60K in the pre-halving period but it has started to reverse course and is on the verge of breaking the ATH again. If this upward trend continues, BTC price will rise above $80k this month. I think BTC's price dynamics and aggressive trend become the point of attraction for more investors.We can also assume that we will never get back the past price of BTC and that is a bridge to incredible returns for those who bought on dips. Today's price seems dips to you tomorrow when bullish period is added then today's price will seem dips to you. So there is no reason to think that dips are over.
GxSTxV

Activity: 798
Merit: 625

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 11:10:39 AM

If you consider matters to be so complicated and ambiguous with a lot of resistance strength between here and $100k, you seem to fail/refuse to understand and/or to appreciate either the asset class that is in front of you and/or the current dynamics in BTC's price..

But, hey whatever, you are free to believe whatever you like in regards to the supposed resistance that you perceive to exist between current BTC prices and $100k.. and hopefully, you are not too dependent upon your seeming failure/refusal to recognize and/or appreciate possible current upside potentialities in bitcoinlandia.
Apologies for not being clear in the previous post, well,  I'm not pessimistic about the Bitcoin price not do I doubt the big potential for reaching higher levels. In fact I am also trying to svae and hold Bitcoin for long term run. My point is simply that achieving the $100k level won't be a straightforward journey without corrections. I expect that many people and some whales with big wallets will take profits at each level, which is going to cause various price corrections.
I only base my analysis on chart patterns and market logic, as Bitcoin didn't reach its ATH in just a few months, it required significant buying pressure and breaking through many resistance levels.

Personally I will consider taking profits only when I see the price passing $100k. However, I hope to see a healthy chart in this run rather than quick spikes followed by deep declines. What I’m asking also is and I’m not certain if this year's halving will bring the same short term hype as previous ones, since I already know in the long term. It’s good to share our expectations here as Bitcoin holders.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wmaurik

Activity: 2044
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 05:14:16 PM

I also believe that a push to the price of $80K could happen to Bitcoin this year if the price of Bitcoin is still at $70K as it is now. Because there are still a lot of buyers who are still quite enthusiastic about Bitcoin so there is still the possibility of this this year, but for a price of $100K I think this will only happen if the price increase can be seen immediately after the halving. But if it doesn't show up for Bitcoin right away, it may take a while for Bitcoin to get to $100K this year.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 429

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 07:20:06 PM

Things like this are uncertain because after all there is no easy word for unpredictable markets so even though the belief that $100k will definitely happen someday but I think the word easy is too much because if we refer to the speculation that has occurred over the past few years the price of $100k has often been discussed and expected from 2022 and until now it still hasn't happened so I think mentioning the word easy is a condition that is too much.

Bitcoin touched $100k I'm still sure they will be at that price even more than that but on the other hand we have to be able to wait for the current halving indeed it can be a new hope but that does not mean this is also an easy thing because the unpredictable movement of bitcoin makes us just have to wait confidently until that day arrives.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 07:20:40 PM

I also believe that a push to the price of $80K could happen to Bitcoin this year if the price of Bitcoin is still at $70K as it is now. Because there are still a lot of buyers who are still quite enthusiastic about Bitcoin so there is still the possibility of this this year, but for a price of $100K I think this will only happen if the price increase can be seen immediately after the halving. But if it doesn't show up for Bitcoin right away, it may take a while for Bitcoin to get to $100K this year.

Surely in my thinking, $100k seems quite likely for this year, and even somewhere in the range of $120k to $180k seems quite likely for this year.

It also seems likely that whatever high price that ends up being reached this year, 2025 will have a higher price than whatever this year's high price ends up being... so far the high price for the year is $73,794  - which also seems that at some point, could even happen before the halvening, that price will be breached this year.

Beyond that, who knows particulars?  Each of us might have our inclinations of what we tentatively believe might end up happening.. but particulars would not be easy to call, even if we might have our inclinations regarding what we believe to be possible and/or likely. .  

I also hate to count my chickens before they hatch...

It seems difficult to lock in something like $100k  before versus after the halvening, since the halvening is ONLY in about two weekstm.. .. so now that we ONLY have two weeks, it seems that $100k is not as likely and it would not be as sustainable if it were to happen that quickly.. but hey, who knows if even another ATH will be reached prior to the halvening.. and that ONLY requires getting back above $73,794, which is ONLY about 6.5-ish% from our current price, as I type this post... . .

Things like this are uncertain because after all there is no easy word for unpredictable markets so even though the belief that $100k will definitely happen someday but I think the word easy is too much because if we refer to the speculation that has occurred over the past few years the price of $100k has often been discussed and expected from 2022 and until now it still hasn't happened so I think mentioning the word easy is a condition that is too much.

Seems easy to me... and I would be willing to bet that the odds of reaching $100k or more this calendar year is greater than 50%.  Would you like to take the opposite side of such a bet?

Sure, it might not happen, but it still seems like a reasonable bet, from my perspective.

Bitcoin touched $100k I'm still sure they will be at that price even more than that but on the other hand we have to be able to wait for the current halving indeed it can be a new hope but that does not mean this is also an easy thing because the unpredictable movement of bitcoin makes us just have to wait confidently until that day arrives.

You are repeating yourself, and you are actiing as if $100k and/or supra $100k is just random chance.

I hope that you have sufficiently/adequately prepared yourself financially and/or psychologically for UP.. since you are coming off as overly pessimistic.. and sure you have a right to do that, but hopefully it is not causing you to be failing/refusing to prepare yourself for various possibilities, including for the possibility that $100k might be a lot easier than you are making it out to be.. and yeah, we cannot count our chickens before they are hatched, but dee cornz is getting and has continued to be getting a lot of ongoing, persistent and consistent UPpity price pressures upon it.. so I would not continue to poo-poo $100k merely because it had not been reached yet and so many folks are focusing on that number... which may well be a BIG so what but stil a lot of folks seems to like to focus on these kinds of round numbers.

BABY SHOES

Activity: 336
Merit: 460

HODL - BTC

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:52:23 PM

I don't care if this year will be $100K - $200K the important thing is that the main investment for 10 years should survive will try this challenge for a future I want with bitcoin.

Then the second investment is still in bitcoin then this expects a sensitive period of say 2-3 years at least until the bullish is at the peak then it will take advantage of selling when the bitcoin price is high.

Now for the price to go to $100K it is still very possible and realistic that we will see after halving, maybe someone said like Plan B after halving wait 18 months then bitcoin is at the top, it's still a long time even we can still accumulate a fairly long period.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 10:12:46 PM

I don't care if this year will be $100K - $200K the important thing is that the main investment for 10 years should survive will try this challenge for a future I want with bitcoin.

Then the second investment is still in bitcoin then this expects a sensitive period of say 2-3 years at least until the bullish is at the peak then it will take advantage of selling when the bitcoin price is high.

Now for the price to go to $100K it is still very possible and realistic that we will see after halving, maybe someone said like Plan B after halving wait 18 months then bitcoin is at the top, it's still a long time even we can still accumulate a fairly long period.
You are quite crazy and I like your style of investing in bitcoin with your confidence, only a few people say that kind of thing, I don't care if bitcoin is $100k this year or not I will still collect bitcoin and continue to hold it, that's a good spirit friend, maybe this will be your experiment in investing in an investment asset.

Interestingly enough, it means that indirectly you have two budgets for your investment in bitcoin, one for a period of 10 years and the other budget for investment in bear to bull to increase your bitcoin holdings such as buying cheap and selling expensive.
$100k is quite possible but it looks like we are struggling a bit at the moment, whether a few days after or before the halving bitcoin could be a concern and have a significant price increase to reach $100k, or maybe we will correct and we can get that spot in Q4 this year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GigaBit

Activity: 1554
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 10:31:25 AM

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
If we look at a chart of the last 24 hours, the Bitcoin price has increased by 3.8 percent. Bitcoin is currently priced at $71950 which is not far from 100K. And with the halving just a few days away, this is an important time for Bitcoin price growth. Bitcoin price can go to the maximum level at any moment. Next week in particular will play a more supportive role in Bitcoin price growth. But in the case of investment, an investor must have good knowledge about these issues. Anytime Bitcoin price takes a bit of a correction it goes up again. Because of the potential, investors should hold Bitcoin with caution. It is definitely possible to achieve the goal if you never panic at any small setback but keep faith in it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marvelockg

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 11:40:11 AM

If we look at a chart of the last 24 hours, the Bitcoin price has increased by 3.8 percent. Bitcoin is currently priced at $71950 which is not far from 100K. And with the halving just a few days away, this is an important time for Bitcoin price growth. Bitcoin price can go to the maximum level at any moment. Next week in particular will play a more supportive role in Bitcoin price growth. But in the case of investment, an investor must have good knowledge about these issues. Anytime Bitcoin price takes a bit of a correction it goes up again. Because of the potential, investors should hold Bitcoin with caution. It is definitely possible to achieve the goal if you never panic at any small setback but keep faith in it.
it's crazy how every time you read an article Bitcoin keeps increasing past what it use to be. The pace is damn good and the journey to $100k is certainly closer than we normally expect. It might not go a too linear from here to $100k and we might probably witness some correction along the way maybe around Thia range that's still below $75k but I'm thinking it will most likely surge straight to $100k once it goes above $80k and might attained that hight in less amount of time than what is currently happening now.

This current price movement still goes to show that Bitcoin isn't giving up on climbing and it won't time any moment from this point when we will see a new ATH that's possible going above anything that's of the range  $70k but we will be talking about $80k upward.

Moreno233

Activity: 336
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 04:34:39 AM

But in the case of investment, an investor must have good knowledge about these issues. Anytime Bitcoin price takes a bit of a correction it goes up again. Because of the potential, investors should hold Bitcoin with caution. It is definitely possible to achieve the goal if you never panic at any small setback but keep faith in it.
Speculating on the price of Bitcoin is good and bring some form of fun but it is better for those who are already invested in Bitcoin as it gives a kind of joy seeing how the investment if growing. Just like many active participants in the WO thread, when you discuss Bitcoin price in admiration of how far it has come and what future awaits it when you are already part of it, then it is truly beautiful.

On the other hand, someone who still want to invest in Bitcoin for long term does not need much of this knowledge rather people who need the knowledge are the traders who are looking for the best time of entry and when to set their targets. What investors who are in for long term is just to buy using any method that they are comfortable with such as the DCA method.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: