Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 11:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 10898 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1257

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2024, 11:12:26 PM

some people that wants to buy using the lump sum strategy sometimes also wait for a dip so they can buy.
I guess that you are misunderstanding buying with lump sum and buying at the dip. When you are buying with lump sum, it means that you are buying right away irrespective of bitcoin price at that moment. For instance, if you are paid bonus at work and you use the money to buy bitcoin immediately is called lump sum because you don't need to keep the money and be waiting for the dip before buying.

Buying at the dip is when you keep some funds and wait till bitcoin price dips before buying and that is not a good practice for a no coiner or low coiner to use without his DCA going on regularly.

Actually it somehow apply in that scenario but it really depends on the investor using this method since lots of people commit a mistake for waiting to much on the dip since common scenario happened for individuals who don't have a experience is they got afraid to see more dumps.

Waiting for dip is actually not a bad practice for people who use lumpsum method since actually they can take advantage on that scenario to get more cheaper bitcoins and put all their money intended for investment then wait for long time.

What I think wrong for waiting for dip is people who use DCA method since this will delay their accumulation and they might commit wrong decision if they always thought about wait for a dip is best for them to do. But for sure we can learn a lot more information here since everything is been discussed and its good if we could read different opinion and correction since it can enhance more our knowledge so let see if there's more bright explanation towards this things and lets learn from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
SuperBitMan

Activity: 56
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 06:17:13 AM

Are you saying that a new investor without any bitcoin should not buy bitcoin till the price dips to 57k+, that is a wrong way of starting your bitcoin investment because what if the price did not dip to that amount, do you mean that the new investor should've keep on waiting when he has the money to buy right away. This is the problem that some people have, they want Thebes price of bitcoin to come down to their own price before buying.

Exactly they don't have to wait till the price go down before purchasing bitcoin, this is actually a wrong information to pass out to those who are new to bitcoin. Because if you think you are smart you will just endup missing while waiting for the coin to dip while others are busy accumulating securing a nice portion of bitcoin Stashes you will be busy waiting for the price to drop first (dip) , avd didn't price didn't instead the price kept increasing.

And I  believe alot of people has miss a life changing opportunity due to this acts . Like when the price was around $25k alot folks will be like let the price dip to The price range of $15k but at the end the price rose massively and create a New ATH . While others are still there waiting that's how it will continue to grow as they wait for the dip that may not happen.
The basic fact about bitcoin investment an investor should not wait rather accumulating bitcoin should be done consistent, missing any chance is not worth the wait meaning investors who wait for bitcoin price to dip they might  end up regretting when they never get to see bitcoin dip. As most people will ask if bitcoin will dip or not and the answer is bitcoin will experience a dip no doubt but that doesn’t give anyone the impression of waiting rather invest now because we might not see previous price range, bitcoin is actually a quality asset so we don’t expect bitcoin to go below rather personally my expectations are firm.
Why should we wait for the dumping season before buying bitcoins we should use the opportunity to buy bitcoins when we get the opportunity. There are also many investors who wait for every dip season to buy Bitcoin, only to find that Bitcoin rebounds from the price at which they neglected to buy Bitcoin, i.e. the market is bullish instead of dip. As a result, the opportunity they were waiting for does not come in front of them for which they fail to buy bitcoins.

So we have to buy bitcoins in any market situation with a strong investment mindset so that we can enjoy the benefits of every market moment. If we wait for the market dumping then we might regret it if it doesn't happen So regular investment will be fruitful for us.
The actual fact is that, most investors have fail to understand that their is no wrong time to buy Bitcoin as long as you are a long term holder, just as you rightfully said, those investors that only wait for the dip before they make a purchase of Bitcoin mostly miss a whole lot of buying opportunities, because they most times think that the price of Bitcoin might drop further, but it rebound from there, so they weren't able to buy the dip that they should have bought, so as for me, the best time to buy Bitcoin is now, and using the DCA accumulating strategy is actually the best way to go about it, because you will definitely buy at every price interval and even the lowest part of the dip that someone using lumps sum investment method might miss, so waiting for the value of Bitcoin to dip before making a purchase is not actually ideal too me.
I agree with everything you said on your post because a new investor or a low coiner should not think of the dip talk more of waiting for the dip before buying bitcoin because it will limit their chances of getting started immediately, and some might end up being a low coiner after a very long period of time because they were making the wrong decisions on increasing their bitcoin investment for the future.

The only investors that can wait for the dip before buying bitcoin are those investors that their bitcoin investment have reached a certain level that even if they DCA weekly, it will not have any significant increase in value to their bitcoin investment. Such investors can wait for the dip to buy a good amount of bitcoin to add to their bitcoin stash for a significant increase.

Yeah you are right, some people that wants to buy using the lump sum strategy sometimes also wait for a dip so they can buy.
I guess that you are misunderstanding buying with lump sum and buying at the dip. When you are buying with lump sum, it means that you are buying right away irrespective of bitcoin price at that moment. For instance, if you are paid bonus at work and you use the money to buy bitcoin immediately is called lump sum because you don't need to keep the money and be waiting for the dip before buying.

Buying at the dip is when you keep some funds and wait till bitcoin price dips before buying and that is not a good practice for a no coiner or low coiner to use without his DCA going on regularly.
Oh ok now I understand better what lump sum strategy is really all about, in lump sum strategy one buy's Bitcoin at the current price it is at that moment and without minding if the price is high or low and that is what makes it lump sum, anyone who wants to buy Bitcoin using lump sum strategy then start waiting for a dip to happen before he or she can buy is no longer using a lump sum strategy but buying in the dip strategy.

I understand very well what it means by buying in the dip, and I don't encourage that because it will delay your Bitcoin accumulation.
You can't compare someone who is consistent in his Bitcoin accumulation for 5 or 10 years to someone who is always waiting for a dip to happen before he or she can buy and then hold for 5 to 10 years, that person that has been consistent buying Bitcoin weekly or monthly will be more successful or will accumulate more.
What I'm doing is buying consistently and I will continue in that way, if you check the history of people who has accumulated enough Bitcoin they are people who were consistent in there accumulation irrespective of the price.
Zackz5000

Activity: 210
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 12:52:44 PM

Are you saying that a new investor without any bitcoin should not buy bitcoin till the price dips to 57k+, that is a wrong way of starting your bitcoin investment because what if the price did not dip to that amount, do you mean that the new investor should've keep on waiting when he has the money to buy right away. This is the problem that some people have, they want Thebes price of bitcoin to come down to their own price before buying.

Exactly they don't have to wait till the price go down before purchasing bitcoin, this is actually a wrong information to pass out to those who are new to bitcoin. Because if you think you are smart you will just endup missing while waiting for the coin to dip while others are busy accumulating securing a nice portion of bitcoin Stashes you will be busy waiting for the price to drop first (dip) , avd didn't price didn't instead the price kept increasing.

And I  believe alot of people has miss a life changing opportunity due to this acts . Like when the price was around $25k alot folks will be like let the price dip to The price range of $15k but at the end the price rose massively and create a New ATH . While others are still there waiting that's how it will continue to grow as they wait for the dip that may not happen.
The basic fact about bitcoin investment an investor should not wait rather accumulating bitcoin should be done consistent, missing any chance is not worth the wait meaning investors who wait for bitcoin price to dip they might  end up regretting when they never get to see bitcoin dip. As most people will ask if bitcoin will dip or not and the answer is bitcoin will experience a dip no doubt but that doesn’t give anyone the impression of waiting rather invest now because we might not see previous price range, bitcoin is actually a quality asset so we don’t expect bitcoin to go below rather personally my expectations are firm.
Why should we wait for the dumping season before buying bitcoins we should use the opportunity to buy bitcoins when we get the opportunity. There are also many investors who wait for every dip season to buy Bitcoin, only to find that Bitcoin rebounds from the price at which they neglected to buy Bitcoin, i.e. the market is bullish instead of dip. As a result, the opportunity they were waiting for does not come in front of them for which they fail to buy bitcoins.

So we have to buy bitcoins in any market situation with a strong investment mindset so that we can enjoy the benefits of every market moment. If we wait for the market dumping then we might regret it if it doesn't happen So regular investment will be fruitful for us.
The actual fact is that, most investors have fail to understand that their is no wrong time to buy Bitcoin as long as you are a long term holder, just as you rightfully said, those investors that only wait for the dip before they make a purchase of Bitcoin mostly miss a whole lot of buying opportunities, because they most times think that the price of Bitcoin might drop further, but it rebound from there, so they weren't able to buy the dip that they should have bought, so as for me, the best time to buy Bitcoin is now, and using the DCA accumulating strategy is actually the best way to go about it, because you will definitely buy at every price interval and even the lowest part of the dip that someone using lumps sum investment method might miss, so waiting for the value of Bitcoin to dip before making a purchase is not actually ideal too me.
I agree with everything you said on your post because a new investor or a low coiner should not think of the dip talk more of waiting for the dip before buying bitcoin because it will limit their chances of getting started immediately, and some might end up being a low coiner after a very long period of time because they were making the wrong decisions on increasing their bitcoin investment for the future.

The only investors that can wait for the dip before buying bitcoin are those investors that their bitcoin investment have reached a certain level that even if they DCA weekly, it will not have any significant increase in value to their bitcoin investment. Such investors can wait for the dip to buy a good amount of bitcoin to add to their bitcoin stash for a significant increase.

Yeah you are right, some people that wants to buy using the lump sum strategy sometimes also wait for a dip so they can buy.

I understand very well what it means by buying in the dip, and I don't encourage that because it will delay your Bitcoin accumulation.
You can't compare someone who is consistent in his Bitcoin accumulation for 5 or 10 years to someone who is always waiting for a dip to happen before he or she can buy and then hold for 5 to 10 years, that person that has been consistent buying Bitcoin weekly or monthly will be more successful or will accumulate more.
What I'm doing is buying consistently and I will continue in that way, if you check the history of people who has accumulated enough Bitcoin they are people who were consistent in there accumulation irrespective of the price.
The dip is only an advantage or an opportunity for an investor to make use of by accumulating enough Bitcoin so is not bad accumulating when it is dip where it is wrong is when an investor wait for the dip before accumulating.
The strategy you are using to accumulate is the DCA strategy for it helps you to accumulate Bitcoin consistently either weekly or monthly as long as your discretionary income is intact and hodl for long 4-10 years and above.

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 336
Merit: 149

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 05:45:07 PM

some people that wants to buy using the lump sum strategy sometimes also wait for a dip so they can buy.

I don't see any much misunderstanding about what @SuperBitMan said about lump summing because there are still investors that has kept a huge amount of money just to wait for a DIP so that they can buy at once which is the lump summing that we are talking about but it is not too good for any one who wants to lump sum to wait for a DIP before buying Bitcoin since the price can skyrocket further while still expecting a DIP in order to lump sum.

Yes your explanation about buying at a DIP is okay but buying at a DIP is mostly for those who uses the DCA strategy and they have reserved funds that they can use to buy Bitcoin at cheaper price when a DIP occurs.

Troytech

Activity: 280
Merit: 256

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 02, 2024, 06:42:09 PM

Yes your explanation about buying at a DIP is okay but buying at a DIP is mostly for those who uses the DCA strategy and they have reserved funds that they can use to buy Bitcoin at cheaper price when a DIP occurs.
There was never a time when buying the dip was meant to be for those who DCA. Buying the dip is a pattern of buying and an investor who wish to lump sum or dca can as well buy the dip. Some investors rely on only buying the dip as their strategy without considering dca or any other strategy. Like i said before it all falls down to the individual risks. Buying the dip can seem to be a lot less risky since one has to wait for the bottom to buy, but what those who wait for the dip dont know is that it can be more risky when the dip never comes and they cant buy at all. Waiting for the dip will leave them no other option than to not buy at all. Now imagine that an investor has to sell off his btc for profit and wait to buy a dip that never comes while the market keeps going up is that not a huge loss for him?

As-Soon-As

Activity: 196
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 12:00:07 AM
Merited by FinePoine0 (3), JayJuanGee (1)

There was never a time when buying the dip was meant to be for those who DCA. Buying the dip is a pattern of buying and an investor who wish to lump sum or dca can as well buy the dip. Some investors rely on only buying the dip as their strategy without considering dca or any other strategy. Like i said before it all falls down to the individual risks.

The DCA method in Bitcoin should be done in such a way that by following it regularly and over a long period of time, you observe and see if a person invests $50 or $100 every week. So it ends up being $2,600 and $5,200 at the end of the year, and if you're a middle-class or low-end investor, you'll never be able to buy bitcoins with these sums together. So there are more golden opportunities to do DCA method than you ever imagined, it controls the average level on the purchase due to which every investor can be successful from it. Investors both past and present invest following this DCA method, because they must know that this DCA method is the only way to achieve success.

Buying the dip can seem to be a lot less risky since one has to wait for the bottom to buy, but what those who wait for the dip dont know is that it can be more risky when the dip never comes and they cant buy at all. Waiting for the dip will leave them no other option than to not buy at all. Now imagine that an investor has to sell off his btc for profit and wait to buy a dip that never comes while the market keeps going up is that not a huge loss for him?

Any investor prefers this DCA method strategy, the most reliable key to success with DCA method. I started doing the DCA method. But I'm willing to hold this bitcoin for a long time if I don't face any danger. I will try my best to hold it for a long time.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1154

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 01:58:57 AM
Merited by Mahanton (1)

There was never a time when buying the dip was meant to be for those who DCA. Buying the dip is a pattern of buying and an investor who wish to lump sum or dca can as well buy the dip. Some investors rely on only buying the dip as their strategy without considering dca or any other strategy. Like i said before it all falls down to the individual risks.

The DCA method in Bitcoin should be done in such a way that by following it regularly and over a long period of time, you observe and see if a person invests $50 or $100 every week. So it ends up being $2,600 and $5,200 at the end of the year, and if you're a middle-class or low-end investor, you'll never be able to buy bitcoins with these sums together. So there are more golden opportunities to do DCA method than you ever imagined, it controls the average level on the purchase due to which every investor can be successful from it. Investors both past and present invest following this DCA method, because they must know that this DCA method is the only way to achieve success.

Buying the dip can seem to be a lot less risky since one has to wait for the bottom to buy, but what those who wait for the dip dont know is that it can be more risky when the dip never comes and they cant buy at all. Waiting for the dip will leave them no other option than to not buy at all. Now imagine that an investor has to sell off his btc for profit and wait to buy a dip that never comes while the market keeps going up is that not a huge loss for him?

Any investor prefers this DCA method strategy, the most reliable key to success with DCA method. I started doing the DCA method. But I'm willing to hold this bitcoin for a long time if I don't face any danger. I will try my best to hold it for a long time.
When doing DCA then it would be just common sense that you would be doing this stuff on the time that the market would really be having that kind of correction or lets say that it is really that having that huge decrease in price and you could see around that investors/traders are really that on panic on which this is the solid sign that you would really be needing to accumulate more. If you are someone whose really
that going for long term holds then it wont really be that an issue on whatever the price entry you would really be making. As for $100k price then this isnt something that an easy target to approach or able to hit up
but since we arent that still on a bull run yet then it would really be just that too early to make out some conclusions that we wont really be able to hit up these numbers. There are really those people who are really that too negative when it comes into this aspect and they are really trying out to push that $100k would really be that an easy price to be able to reach out. We've seen the price is hovering on 60k point
and there's no way that we could be able to tell on what would be its next move since the market is really that too silent when it comes to news or fundamentals on which we can be able to tell that it is one of the
main indications now on how it would be able to perform. Wayback its not really that highly reactive when it comes to news but now it is really that totally different.

Yukyzu

Activity: 365
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 05:20:09 AM

There was never a time when buying the dip was meant to be for those who DCA. Buying the dip is a pattern of buying and an investor who wish to lump sum or dca can as well buy the dip. Some investors rely on only buying the dip as their strategy without considering dca or any other strategy. Like i said before it all falls down to the individual risks. Buying the dip can seem to be a lot less risky since one has to wait for the bottom to buy, but what those who wait for the dip dont know is that it can be more risky when the dip never comes and they cant buy at all. Waiting for the dip will leave them no other option than to not buy at all. Now imagine that an investor has to sell off his btc for profit and wait to buy a dip that never comes while the market keeps going up is that not a huge loss for him?
Those who buy when the price is down of course they will buy it in large quantities but for some investors who do not have large funds of course they will use the DCA method in the process of accumulating their Bitcoin gradually and I think everyone knows very well that no one can know clearly when the drop will occur and as you said they could miss the opportunity to buy it because the price did not drop when they waited for the price to drop of course this would be very disappointing.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 567
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 07:04:22 AM

Those who buy when the price is down of course they will buy it in large quantities but for some investors who do not have large funds of course they will use the DCA method in the process of accumulating their Bitcoin gradually and I think everyone knows very well that no one can know clearly when the drop will occur and as you said they could miss the opportunity to buy it because the price did not drop when they waited for the price to drop of course this would be very disappointing.

If an investor is aware then surely he can follow DCA method anytime in any situation. However, market dumping and pumping is not an issue because investing in the DCA method definitely reduces the buying level of Bitcoin. If you invest $100 for $56,000 in the first week, and $100 for $60,000 in the second week, your average purchase price of bitcoin holdings must be $58,000.

So here you must have got huge savings so if you invest regularly then the average price of bitcoins in the purchased part of your holding will definitely come down.  This is how you can succeed by following the DCA method because every investor uses this type of strategy.
avp2306

Activity: 1120
Merit: 390

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 09:50:01 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

When doing DCA then it would be just common sense that you would be doing this stuff on the time that the market would really be having that kind of correction or lets say that it is really that having that huge decrease in price and you could see around that investors/traders are really that on panic on which this is the solid sign that you would really be needing to accumulate more. If you are someone whose really
that going for long term holds then it wont really be that an issue on whatever the price entry you would really be making. As for $100k price then this isnt something that an easy target to approach or able to hit up
but since we arent that still on a bull run yet then it would really be just that too early to make out some conclusions that we wont really be able to hit up these numbers. There are really those people who are really that too negative when it comes into this aspect and they are really trying out to push that $100k would really be that an easy price to be able to reach out. We've seen the price is hovering on 60k point
and there's no way that we could be able to tell on what would be its next move since the market is really that too silent when it comes to news or fundamentals on which we can be able to tell that it is one of the
main indications now on how it would be able to perform. Wayback its not really that highly reactive when it comes to news but now it is really that totally different.

Dumps doesn't determine its time to buy when that situation happen. If you do that its like you are always waiting for the dip then decide to accumulate.

The fact is you can use accumulate then use DCA method whether the price of bitcoin pump or dump. Since what's important for that matter is consistency of your accumulation since from this you can make your investment successful. Waiting for DIP is somehow wrong if you talk about DCA method since again it will just slow you down.

Maybe those situation you mention is applicable on lump sump method but majority here likes the DCA more since this is more convenient to use and less stressful for the part of trader that's why this method became so famous to those people who choose to invest with bitcoin for long term.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
bitterguy28

Activity: 2128
Merit: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2024, 10:48:37 AM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
we are all expecting this to happen but seeing the reality ? better accept it that we are not getting what we are expecting this year alone .

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1620

Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2024, 02:35:22 PM

we are all expecting this to happen but seeing the reality ? better accept it that we are not getting what we are expecting this year alone .

What are we expecting though?
Comparing the current cycle with the previous 2, it doesn't look like there's much of deviation and the price still behaves broadly in line with the past cycles, but the following months will give us a definite answer on whether or not the cyclicality is retained.

If we expect to see $100k, that's probably too high of an expectation. If it is to come at all, it'll probably be in 2025.

▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄██████████  ███████████████▄
████████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
███████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████
███████   ███████████████████
███████▄              ▀██████
████████████████████   ██████
██████   ▀██████████   ██████
███████▄              ▄██████
▀███████████████  ██████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
W E I S S
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀███▄
▄██▀░▄▄█████████▄▄░▀██▄
▄██░▄█████░░████████▄░▀██
▄██░░███▀░░░░░░░░░▀███░░██▄
██░░████░░▀██████▄▄████░░██
██░░█████▄▄░░░░░░░▀████░░██
██▄░▀███░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░███▀░▄██
██▄░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄███▀░▄██
██▄░░▀██████▄▄███▀░░▄██
▀███▄░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
PLAY2EARN
HOLD2EARN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄
▀▀▀█

PLAY NOW  
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 336
Merit: 149

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 08:38:31 PM

If an investor is aware then surely he can follow DCA method anytime in any situation. However, market dumping and pumping is not an issue because investing in the DCA method definitely reduces the buying level of Bitcoin. If you invest $100 for $56,000 in the first week, and $100 for $60,000 in the second week, your average purchase price of bitcoin holdings must be $58,000.

So here you must have got huge savings so if you invest regularly then the average price of bitcoins in the purchased part of your holding will definitely come down.  This is how you can succeed by following the DCA method because every investor uses this type of strategy.

I don't know what you mean by the DCA method reducing the buying level of Bitcoin because with the DCA strategy, Bitcoin are bought at different prices within different intervals of time so from your own illustration is trying to say that using the DCA is like buying at higher price point but that is not true because you can DCA and the price begins to DIP which can also enable you to buy at more cheaper price while still using the DCA strategy. Every investor don't actually use the DCA strategy, some has a different methods of buying Bitcoins and there is no need to have huge savings when you can equally use the amount you want to save and be buying Bitcoin little by little. It gives your investments more value than making huge savings first before you start accumulating Bitcoin.

Frankolala

Activity: 826
Merit: 562

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 09:31:46 PM

I don't know what you mean by the DCA method reducing the buying level of Bitcoin because with the DCA strategy, Bitcoin are bought at different prices within different intervals of time so from your own illustration is trying to say that using the DCA is like buying at higher price point but that is not true because you can DCA and the price begins to DIP which can also enable you to buy at more cheaper price while still using the DCA strategy. Every investor don't actually use the DCA strategy, some has a different methods of buying Bitcoins and there is no need to have huge savings when you can equally use the amount you want to save and be buying Bitcoin little by little. It gives your investments more value than making huge savings first before you start accumulating Bitcoin.
What he meant is that regular buying with DCA you will get an average price of your bitcoin portfolio balanced. For instance when you are DCAing you will have the opportunity to buy bitcoin at various price intervals at the bottom line of the dip, during consolidation and when the price pumps to its peak.

This is why when you want to assess your bitcoin investment portfolio to know if you are making progress or not, you use 200MWA with the current price of bitcoin at that moment because after a long time ongoing DCA your average price per bitcoin will be balanced.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Popkon6

Activity: 714
Merit: 348

View Profile
September 03, 2024, 11:45:16 PM

Comparing the current cycle with the previous 2, it doesn't look like there's much of deviation and the price still behaves broadly in line with the past cycles, but the following months will give us a definite answer on whether or not the cyclicality is retained.

If we expect to see $100k, that's probably too high of an expectation. If it is to come at all, it'll probably be in 2025.

Bitcoin price will be $100K in 2025 because that is the peak bull run, but without investment there will be no profit if Bitcoin price ever goes higher. So we are currently in the pre-bull run, so now is the best time to invest. Here it is best if you can invest with accumulated money, even if you don't have money you can participate in investment through DCA method.
Because DCA method is the method that both old and new investors can adopt DCA strategy. Therefore DCA strategy invests with maximum benefit and maximum holding long term.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Moreno233

Activity: 448
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 05:48:03 AM

You must not be using the DCA method to applying buying the dip, those are two different approaches. The DCA method does not care about the price or the trend rather is involves buying at regular interval and continuously. On the other hand, buying the dip require that the investor should wait for price to drop to a level he might consider a dip before filling the orders. So, you can see that they are both different approaches use for accumulating Bitcoin. Although, both methods can be combined in for better results based on personal preference and this is where the reserve funds you mentioned comes in. While the DCA budget is left to run smoothly, the reserved funds can be used for buying the dip.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hewlet

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 07:58:19 AM

Bitcoin price will be $100K in 2025 because that is the peak bull run, but without investment there will be no profit if Bitcoin price ever goes higher. So we are currently in the pre-bull run, so now is the best time to invest. Here it is best if you can invest with accumulated money, even if you don't have money you can participate in investment through DCA method.
Because DCA method is the method that both old and new investors can adopt DCA strategy. Therefore DCA strategy invests with maximum benefit and maximum holding long term.
you can't be too certain when Bitcoin will eventually get to $100k. Speculating that Bitcoin will get to $100k next year is purely a vague speculation anyone can just make thinking that along the way it might just get thier. Though we've been experiencing some series of correction lately, don't forget we've been at a bull that started long ago and saw us through the $30k point to $70k and now revolving around $50k to $60k point. This is just an opportunity to keep buying at this prices which in time to come will cease to exist as we are likely going to be talking about the post $100k ranges.

With the DCA methord in use, you get to experience buying at this prices and you're going to be privileged to build up your portfolio overtime before Bitcoin eventually gets to $100k.

Samlucky O

Activity: 406
Merit: 304

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2024, 08:02:56 AM

Snip

What I think wrong for waiting for dip is people who use DCA method since this will delay their accumulation and they might commit wrong decision if they always thought about wait for a dip is best for them to do.
I don't think it's wrong for people who practice DCA to wait and buy the dip because that is also one of the buying strategy of a good bitcoin investor/HODLer. And also it will not affect their accumulation process since they have reserved fund to be able to buy weekly or monthly DCA, and buying the dip also. Though some people may prefer only the DCA while some will buy on each dip or lump sum as a single strategy, but the best strategy is Combining the 3 strategy. That will help you to accumulate a sizable amount and you will not miss any bit of the accumulation process. Emagine when you buy bitcoin when it dips, buy on weekly basis and buying at once through lum sum when you have an extra income aside  your discretion. Don't you think it's surely a nice investment strategy?

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 798
Merit: 635

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 02:39:45 PM

The dip is only an advantage or an opportunity for an investor to make use of by accumulating enough Bitcoin so is not bad accumulating when it is dip where it is wrong is when an investor wait for the dip before accumulating.
The strategy you are using to accumulate is the DCA strategy for it helps you to accumulate Bitcoin consistently either weekly or monthly as long as your discretionary income is intact and hodl for long 4-10 years and above.
I like your advice about buying the dip but certainly not the specification of 4-10 years, we should be flexible about this and it depends on the investor's plan and the prevailing market condition. I don't see myself HODLing my position for too long if the market is not breaking its ATH for months and even years, I would rather plan a smarter Bitcoin investment by carefully studying its condition for a while and average what it would likely do afterwards.

By that, I would have known the best place to regularly buy it when it dips and the regular place I would liquidate it when it reaches certain highs to repurchase at certain lower levels again. If such has been done since the beginning of this year I wonder how much the investor would have realized already. However, if Bitcoin can get lower to about $15,000-$20,000 again, HODLing is still good for it because the level is lower enough to give you a rest of mind and still earn well for you over time.

Again, if Bitcoin dips very well like that, I see it as pointless DCAing, and I would commit all my money to it at once in such a situation. This is to hint that DCA is smart in some market conditions but not when the market is already very cheap, what do you intend to lose in that situation?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 10828

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 04, 2024, 03:15:17 PM

I like your advice about buying the dip but certainly not the specification of 4-10 years, we should be flexible about this and it depends on the investor's plan and the prevailing market condition. I don't see myself HODLing my position for too long if the market is not breaking its ATH for months and even years, I would rather plan a smarter Bitcoin investment by carefully studying its condition for a while and average what it would likely do afterwards.

By that, I would have known the best place to regularly buy it when it dips and the regular place I would liquidate it when it reaches certain highs to repurchase at certain lower levels again. If such has been done since the beginning of this year I wonder how much the investor would have realized already. However, if Bitcoin can get lower to about $15,000-$20,000 again, HODLing is still good for it because the level is lower enough to give you a rest of mind and still earn well for you over time.

Again, if Bitcoin dips very well like that, I see it as pointless DCAing, and I would commit all my money to it at once in such a situation. This is to hint that DCA is smart in some market conditions but not when the market is already very cheap, what do you intend to lose in that situation?

You seem quite unrealistic if you consider that $15k to $20k to possibly be in bitcoin's cards, and it may well be the case that BTC prices in the $30ks or even $40ks or even sub $55k will never be seen again.

Of course, the higher the BTC price the more likely that such price will be revisited, but several of the lower prices become more and more difficult to reach, so such ideas of waiting for low prices in order to buy more bitcoin become problematic, especially for anyone who is new to bitcoin and who is still in fairly early stages of building up his bitcoin stash...

Another thing is that for many newbies, it can take 4-10 years or longer just to build a decently sized bitcoin stash, even with ongoing buying of BTC, so if they are in their first 2-4 years of buying bitcoin, they may well not even have been able to establish much of a bitcoin stash, so they surely might not be in any kind of a position to be considering the extent to which they may or may not be profitable, rather than just ongoingly buying regularly.

Maybe the bigger dilemma for the newbie concerns whether he should keep buying BTC if the BTC price is shooting up quite fast, so those kinds of going up conditions may well seem to be more of a dilemma as compared with the BTC prices going down, at least in terms of ongoingly buying to try to take advantage of being able to buy BTC at lower prices.

I suppose the dilemmas are not merely limited to BTC prices going up, yet also questions of whether value might be held back in order to have more money for buying on dips that might not end up taking place, so each of us surely has to consider those kinds of matters, and also some folks (including yourself) also consider that it may well be good to sell BTC with attempts to buy back at cheaper prices, so even when folk sell and even if the BTC price is going up as they are selling, there surely is nothing close to guarantees that the BTC price will come back down, so it becomes even more difficult for anyone who is employing selling techniques when their main intention is to be accumulating more BTC (yet some folks don't even know their main intention, since they might not know if their main intention is the accumulate more BTC or to accumulate dollars, so there can be confusion also in regards to intentions that folks need to work out in order that they at least have better ideas about what their goals are). 

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: