Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 09:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 10882 times)
As-Soon-As

Activity: 195
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 04:48:56 AM

Well I think your idea is excellent, I have basically always said one thing, when you have the opportunity to buy BTC with DCA it is an excellent method, because everything is adding and adding, especially when the price drops and if your plan is until 2029, it is a very intelligent plan, the more you accumulate the more money for the future, I believe that in 2025 the price of Bitcoin can grow a lot, it may reach $100k and pass it, but of course we have to wait to see how things are handled, because in the world there is a political scheme that basically speculative markets can be affected, as well as other fundamentals.

Now only if we are investing in bitcoins with DCA method then we only need to aim to invest in bitcoins.  So if you invest in Bitcoin at a high price and in a short period of time and immediately sell your holdings when the price of Bitcoin rises then the DCA method will not work. To invest according to the DCA method, the investment must be long-term and the thought of holding bitcoins only, and if you are holding bitcoins with money at any price, then keeping it for a long time will give you the maximum profit and your money will be together. Your investment may be approximately 5 years to 10 years or more depending on your strategy and mindset.

You're right, Bitcoin going lower than 20 to $15k would be a very good entry for all investors, but I doubt if Bitcoin would drop to that point or even go below $40k mark my speculation are that it could drop further to $50k by nextweek but that's just a mere speculation and not something people who come across my statement should ponder more on, the wish of investors especially those who are yet to accumulate more or about to start building their portfolio is that Bitcoin should go below this mark and give them a better entry but then like you've said,

However, no matter how dumping the price of Bitcoin is, there are advantages in every aspect for those who invest in the DCA method. Now in the current period of volatility in the bitcoin market if bitcoin holders buy bitcoins it will be bought deep, and will get huge savings on the purchase price. Later on, if Bitcoin is pumping again and DCA method of Bitcoin holding continues regularly, then that investor will continue to DCA continuously, saving huge on his purchase price. So this DCA method is the easiest and most convenient way to buy bitcoins, but usually you have to plan to keep your bitcoin holdings alive for several years into the future.

Zackz5000

Activity: 210
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 05:12:20 AM

You seem quite unrealistic if you consider that $15k to $20k to possibly be in bitcoin's cards, and it may well be the case that BTC prices in the $30ks or even $40ks or even sub $55k will never be seen again.
I don't know why I am this surprised seeing our post above, but first, I am happy that the market has proven you wrong already by hitting $55,000 this week, we should be realistic with the market's development and not our beliefs alone, the market is supreme regardless of our idea. I will continue to tell this to every investor, not only in cryptocurrency.

Regarding what you actually replied to, let me assure you misquoted me, I never mentioned emphatically that Bitcoin is going lower to $15000-$20,000, read it again. I only assumed the levels would be reasonable for investors if Bitcoin reached there. It was just an example.

You're right, Bitcoin going lower than 20 to $15k would be a very good entry for all investors, but I doubt if Bitcoin would drop to that point or even go below $40k mark my speculation are that it could drop further to $50k by nextweek but that's just a mere speculation and not something people who come across my statement should ponder more on, the wish of investors especially those who are yet to accumulate more or about to start building their portfolio is that Bitcoin should go below this mark and give them a better entry but then like you've said, the market is supreme and since it's not controlled by any organisation or the government investors shouldn't hope on mere speculations, belief or even wishes and flow with the market. Currently the market have even gone below $55k and is struggling at $54k it could either drop more or rise above $55k let's see how it goes.
The price of bitcoin can experience price drop at 40k and it will be under probabilities for the price to crash to the extent of going beyond 30k and 20k, if such happens many people will be disappointed at bitcoin investment and investors will not allow such thing to happen, because if bitcoin mistake fall drastically many people will say that bitcoin is a scam and that will damage the images of bitcoin, so from my understanding of bitcoin and it's values I don't think bitcoin the price will drop more than 50k, because since we experienced 70k in price and the price keep on fluctuating it never pass 50k below in price.
The price of Bitcoin shouldn't be our main focus now what we should have been doing is to accumulate more Bitcoin and forget about it price the reason why the DCA strategy is there is to help an investor accumulate more Bitcoin irrespective of the price level, with the DCA strategy you can accumulate Bitcoin either weekly or monthly and keep hodling for long the goal is to keep on accumulating Bitcoin and HODL for the future so the price of Bitcoin shouldn't be a thing to worry about but to keep accumulating Bitcoin and hodl.

NewRanger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 341

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 05:19:28 AM

The price of Bitcoin shouldn't be our main focus now what we should have been doing is to accumulate more Bitcoin and forget about it price the reason why the DCA strategy is there is to help an investor accumulate more Bitcoin irrespective of the price level, with the DCA strategy you can accumulate Bitcoin either weekly or monthly and keep hodling for long the goal is to keep on accumulating Bitcoin and HODL for the future so the price of Bitcoin shouldn't be a thing to worry about but to keep accumulating Bitcoin and hodl.

I think that's very good and this is the focus and option that must be targeted, previously wanted to see the low price of BTC and planned to accumulate as much as possible according to our abilities and now if we only see it even though there will be other opportunities to come I think it's a shame. It could be that November this year there will be many significant changes. Let's keep accumulating.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ricardo11

Activity: 504
Merit: 191

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 08:25:57 AM

Agree with your opinion, we need to focus on holding instead of worrying about Bitcoin all the time. The DCA strategy is most helpful for a new investor to start investing systematically. An investor should aim to invest more and hold more over time. You can do continue investing and holding as you like without worrying about the value of Bitcoin, Bitcoin will move on its own accord. And if you avoid binary by worrying about bitcoin from the middle, you will not benefit from it when it suddenly increases.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 800
Merit: 138

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 08:26:56 AM

I think that's very good and this is the focus and option that must be targeted, previously wanted to see the low price of BTC and planned to accumulate as much as possible according to our abilities and now if we only see it even though there will be other opportunities to come I think it's a shame. It could be that November this year there will be many significant changes. Let's keep accumulating.
When we choose to focus on accumulating the amount of Bitcoin, of course we must first pay attention to the income conditions that we have and we must also leave some funds for emergency needs that we need, because if we do not have these funds and use all the funds we have in investment then it is very difficult for us to maintain our investment in the long term.
If you are sure of what you think then it is very appropriate to continue accumulating the amount of Bitcoin in your wallet because if we do not do anything now then when other people enjoy the benefits later of course this will be very disappointing for us.
SuperBitMan

Activity: 56
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 10:19:44 AM

When we choose to focus on accumulating the amount of Bitcoin, of course we must first pay attention to the income conditions that we have and we must also leave some funds for emergency needs that we need, because if we do not have these funds and use all the funds we have in investment then it is very difficult for us to maintain our investment in the long term.
If you are sure of what you think then it is very appropriate to continue accumulating the amount of Bitcoin in your wallet because if we do not do anything now then when other people enjoy the benefits later of course this will be very disappointing for us.
Yeah in other to secure one's Bitcoin one needs to have a backup funds without a strong backup funds it will be very difficult to become successful in Bitcoin investment because challenges must come as time goes on and you need to have backup funds to prevent you dipping hands into your Bitcoin, we know that backup funds are not a sure security to one's Bitcoin investment because one may face some challenge or problem that will eat up all your backup funds and still lead you to dip hands into your Bitcoin just to solve that problem however we are not praying for such situations that will eat up all our backup funds and as such one needs a backup funds because it will be of a great help in securing your Bitcoin, when you face a problem that will lead you to dip hands into your Bitcoin after eating up your backup funds it won't cause you to finish all of your Bitcoin because your backup funds has already solved part of it already so be as it is backups funds are still very important in our Bitcoin investment.
arwin100

Activity: 2856
Merit: 837

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 01:18:28 PM

The price of bitcoin can experience price drop at 40k and it will be under probabilities for the price to crash to the extent of going beyond 30k and 20k, if such happens many people will be disappointed at bitcoin investment and investors will not allow such thing to happen, because if bitcoin mistake fall drastically many people will say that bitcoin is a scam and that will damage the images of bitcoin, so from my understanding of bitcoin and it's values I don't think bitcoin the price will drop more than 50k, because since we experienced 70k in price and the price keep on fluctuating it never pass 50k below in price.

Can't we currently focus on buying instead of focusing on price? Of course we can. My question is why are you concerned about value in long term investments? Are you not a long term holder? I don't care how you would react to that. I think once you've committed to the long term and started saving, keep saving mate, don't make your goals shaky by focusing on value. This is detrimental to your investment.

You should have only one goal, I need to buy certain amount at certain time. No matter what the cost. Sometimes you buy less bitcoins at higher prices and sometimes you buy more bitcoins at lower prices. That's the beauty of DCA, the only effect of price here is that it gives you more/less profit. But it is almost certain that you will benefit in the long run. So don't worry at all about the price of Bitcoin. If the price drops, see it as an opportunity to make more profit.
If they pay to much attention on the price of bitcoin there's huge chance that they might get affected on each bad movements happened. This might contribute to for a bad loss especially if they can't handle much the pressure brought up by market downfall. That's why instead of thinking about the price and its volatility people should focus to accumulate whatever the price of bitcoin present to them. If they could just focus on other things that can help them to enhance their confidence bitcoin this really more better for people. Thinking about the price would end up bad for them since imagine the fear it possibly created especially if the market experience a bad trend. So buy even if market is pumping or dumping since if we are using DCA provably we can say that every efforts we do is really worth it especially if we gain good returns in future.

Miles2006

Activity: 364
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 02:33:20 PM

Yeah in other to secure one's Bitcoin one needs to have a backup funds without a strong backup funds it will be very difficult to become successful in Bitcoin investment because challenges must come as time goes on and you need to have backup funds to prevent you dipping hands into your Bitcoin, we know that backup funds are not a sure security to one's Bitcoin investment because one may face some challenge or problem that will eat up all your backup funds and still lead you to dip hands into your Bitcoin just to solve that problem however we are not praying for such situations that will eat up all our backup funds and as such one needs a backup funds because it will be of a great help in securing your Bitcoin, when you face a problem that will lead you to dip hands into your Bitcoin after eating up your backup funds it won't cause you to finish all of your Bitcoin because your backup funds has already solved part of it already so be as it is backups funds are still very important in our Bitcoin investment.
It’s kinda complicated with what you wrote involving bitcoin investment and challenges , no one should view bitcoin investment as a helping hand in times of stranded situation. Even if you made mentioned of back up funds also and no one can predict any situation we face in life so it’s right we always make room for alternative plans, honestly speaking challenges that will cost an investor his/her bitcoin investment is so rare expect the investor never made use of the disposable income when investing rather the investor went ahead to buy and buy without planning, secondly using the backup funds for personal reason without filling back is wrong and it can cost an investor his investment.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 336
Merit: 149

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 04:54:00 PM

You should use appropriate terms like reserve funds and an emergency funds instead of using the word backup funds. Yes having an emergency funds and reserved funds while investing is very important in the life every investor because those funds are what will take care of any emergency that will arise in the future so that you don't interfere with your holdings and one thing that helps a smooth investment is discipline, as an investor you need to be disciplined and not always attend to everything of your needs that will require you to spend money. If you must spend money let it be on important things so that you don't end up exhausting both your reserve and your emergency funds just because you need to sort out a monetary problem. Looks like you are just making repetitions of yourself in your reply, you can do better next time.

Sim_card

Activity: 560
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 05:17:57 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

No one is praying for any worst situation that will ruin his bitcoin investment by making you to deep hands into your bitcoin investment because you have exhausted your emergency funds. This is why an investor needs to have 3-6 months income as his emergency funds so that whatever emergency that arises, he will be able to take care of such emergency without selling part of his investment.

Another thing is reserve funds, if that investor have reserve funds, he can spend his reserve funds before deeping his hands into his emergency funds to solve whatever emergency on ground. This is why an investor needs to invest with part of his discretionary income and should not DCA over aggressively to avoid what will make you sell part of your bitcoin investment when a real emergency comes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Ndabagi01

Activity: 700
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 06:56:41 PM

If we focus too much on the price of bitcoin we may end up not wanting to accumulate as much as we should, especially when the price has dipped and gives us an opportunity to buy more. The complexity in bitcoin has made it unpredictable to know what the later price of it will be, but the fact about it is that, it may take some time and experience a lot of volatilities, but in the end, it always finally goes in that ultimate upward direction which is what everyone that has invested in them wants to see, seeing their investment growing. Bitcoin investment may take time, in fact it is a long term investment that you have to be patient and the reward for it is always big when you inculcate that virtue in you after investing. The price volatility of bitcoin is not something that will go now, you have to make up your mind to adapt to it and when there’s an opportunity to buy more, you should do that and not think that it’ll never recover from the price it has dipped to.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 686
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 10:13:28 PM

The way Bitcoin price is going down every week is seems we might be getting back to amount of $40-35k if care is not taken because from all indication the market price hasn't been productive and we can't say it will get back to that amount we have all been expecting like the $70k and I have been hoping to see Bitcoin price hit $70k since the last time it got to that amount. For now Bitcoin price is $54k and the week have just started but I can't say it will get to anything close to $60k before the week runs out and this month can't get to anything close to $60k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 10827

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
Today at 04:24:06 AM
Merited by lizarder (1)

The way Bitcoin price is going down every week is seems we might be getting back to amount of $40-35k if care is not taken because from all indication the market price hasn't been productive and we can't say it will get back to that amount we have all been expecting like the $70k and I have been hoping to see Bitcoin price hit $70k since the last time it got to that amount. For now Bitcoin price is $54k and the week have just started but I can't say it will get to anything close to $60k before the week runs out and this month can't get to anything close to $60k.

I have not seen the BTC price go down every week.  Sure we have had quite a bit of consolidation going on since March, and sure there seems to be a bit of a downward trajectory, yet that appearance of a downward trajectory since March does not give any assurance that we are either still not in a bear market or that we are going to have any more correction than we have already had.

Sure, no problem to prepare for down both financially and psychologically, yet I hope you are prepared for up in the event that down does not happen.

Remember it is possible to prepare for UP and DOWN at the same time, so how much preparation that any of us should put into preparing for down versus preparing for up remains a bit of a personal discretionary situation, and in my experience way too many folks are way too prepared for DOWN rather than being prepared for UP, even though sure it can be depressing when you buy BTC (Or even a lot of BTC and then the BTC price goes further down), yet it is still up to you to figure out how much of a difference it really makes if you end up regularly, ongoingly and persistently are buying BTC and then you run out of money to buy dips, so each week you have your allowance, yet the BTC price dips after you buy some BTC and so then you have to wait until the following week before you have more money to buy some more BTC.  How much should it matter if you end up missing that dip because you ran out of money?  I doubt that it matters very much, but hey each person is free to make his own determinations in regards to how much efforts he is going to put into buying BTC regularly versus how much efforts he is going to put into waiting around and/or strategizing for dips that may or may not end up happening.

Part of the reason that I recommend that newbies buy bitcoin every week for at least a whole cycle (and to employ their BTC buys manually) is that they are more likely to be able to catch various dips if he is buying BTC every week, and so those kinds of regular BTC buys should make him sufficiently happy about buying regularly and consistently, largely getting the dip, if such dip happens, and not worried about whether BTC prices might go into the $35k-$40k price range or not.   If the BTC price goes into the $35k to 40k prices then he would be buying $100 per week (or whatever is his weekly amount) at those lower prices rather than current prices and rather than higher prices.  Why should it matter very much if the guy buys at $35k to $40k or $55k-ish $65k-ish or $70k-ish?  I would think that a guy (especially any newbies to bitcoin) would be preferring to be buying his BTC at lower prices rather than at higher prices, especially if he is in his earliest of stages of BTC accumulation...so yeah, maybe 10-ish years down the road he might be reassessing to figure out if it might be time to start to employ selling tactics and assuming that some time prior to 10 years he might have had accomplished most of his BTC accumulation targets. which surely need to be measured as we go rather than presuming where we might be 4-10 years or longer down the road.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Jewan420

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

Patience and hard work are the keys to success.

View Profile WWW
Today at 11:42:27 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Although I never worry about the price of Bitcoin. But after seeing your quote I have to mention some things. I can see the negative thoughts in your mind as a result of the bitcoin price review. My advice for you would be don't review prices. Let Bitcoin be Bitcoin, keep investing like you are.

You may have heard a saying many times, tigers wait silently for the right time to hunt and move backwards before hunting. If one sees the method of hunting a tiger, he may think that the tiger has calmed down, which is completely wrong. To do something big, the tiger observes some silence. Silence in real life doesn't mean it's over, but you think he's planning something big. I am not calling Bitcoin a tiger, but looking at the past record of Bitcoin price shows that the movement of Bitcoin is quite like a tiger. When Bitcoin loses a large amount of value it does not mean that Bitcoin is going to the end, but rather think that Bitcoin is preparing for a big movement. Maybe something will happen that you didn't even expect.

So I'm not at all afraid of Bitcoin losing value. I see no reason to fear even you. It would be better for you not to review the price. Always remember, moving backwards is not a failure, but rather a preparation for something big to happen. Bitcoin will recover more than the amount it loses in value. For example you can see the previous price of Bullran in 2021. Bitcoin made an ATH of $68k in 2021 while the price dropped to $3k before Bullran in 2020. That is, after the Bitcoin price fell to $3,850 in 2020, it advanced to $68,789 during Bullran in 2021. We may see such a movement in 2025 Bullran. where more x will increase the price.

Moreno233

Activity: 448
Merit: 260

View Profile
Today at 03:38:39 PM

I think there have been several discussion on possible scenarios the market could take and how the investor could go about them to maximize the opportunities available in the market. First of all, this is not a time to panic because we have been there before and Bitcoin recovered and came out strong. What is required at this point is to device means of making good use of the market condition to position ones Bitcoin buying deploying any of the methods discussed or a combination of some of the methods  to achieve the best possible result. What I have done is to adjust my approach, that was strictly DCA method before, to a hybrid system of DCA and buying the dips at different levels.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dailyscript

Activity: 294
Merit: 148

View Profile
Today at 05:54:10 PM

Stop the cap bro, Have you checked the price now, everything is back now and the price is above 56k. I still don't believe that the price of Bitcoin will go below 40k before reaching the 100k that everyone is expecting it to be. Again I do not expect the price to go up to 100k without having its ups and downs. That is how the market was structured so if we are not careful with it we might be the ones getting controlled by the market instead of us controlling the market. I agree with you the price won't be up to 60k before the week's end. It might still be fluctuating under the price it is.

Tungbulu

Activity: 168
Merit: 112

RATING:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
Today at 07:17:59 PM
Last edit: Today at 07:36:34 PM by Tungbulu

I have not seen the BTC price go down every week.  Sure we have had quite a bit of consolidation going on since March, and sure there seems to be a bit of a downward trajectory, yet that appearance of a downward trajectory since March does not give any assurance that we are either still not in a bear market or that we are going to have any more correction than we have already had.

Sure, no problem to prepare for down both financially and psychologically, yet I hope you are prepared for up in the event that down does not happen.

Remember it is possible to prepare for UP and DOWN at the same time, so how much preparation that any of us should put into preparing for down versus preparing for up remains a bit of a personal discretionary situation, and in my experience way too many folks are way too prepared for DOWN rather than being prepared for UP, even though sure it can be depressing when you buy BTC (Or even a lot of BTC and then the BTC price goes further down), yet it is still up to you to figure out how much of a difference it really makes if you end up regularly, ongoingly and persistently are buying BTC and then you run out of money to buy dips, so each week you have your allowance, yet the BTC price dips after you buy some BTC and so then you have to wait until the following week before you have more money to buy some more BTC.  How much should it matter if you end up missing that dip because you ran out of money?  I doubt that it matters very much, but hey each person is free to make his own determinations in regards to how much efforts he is going to put into buying BTC regularly versus how much efforts he is going to put into waiting around and/or strategizing for dips that may or may not end up happening.
It's very true that a lot of investors in the Bitcoin space focus more on preparing for potential downsides of Bitcoin rather than also considering preparing for potential upsides. This is mostly caused by multiple reasons, for some, it could be for psychological reasons, and to some it could be emotional reasons and to others, this could be due to experiential factors and sometimes it could even be a combination of the above listed factors.
Most investors are so focused on the fear of losses as well as the desire to protect their capital, which often leads to focusing more on mitigating potential downsides.

Again, the unpredictability and volatility that engulfs the Bitcoin market often have the ability to instill a cautious mindset on investors and this mostly leads to prioritization of risk management over potential gains. It's very important for investors to strike a balance between preparing for possible both up and downsides because of there's no balance, and an investor prepares more for the downsides, it has the potential of leading to missed opportunities,  because rather than seizing opportunities to capture potential upsides, an investor will be more focused on the downsides so as to mitigate the risks of losses.

Part of the reason that I recommend that newbies buy bitcoin every week for at least a whole cycle (and to employ their BTC buys manually) is that they are more likely to be able to catch various dips if he is buying BTC every week, and so those kinds of regular BTC buys should make him sufficiently happy about buying regularly and consistently, largely getting the dip, if such dip happens, and not worried about whether BTC prices might go into the $35k-$40k price range or not.   If the BTC price goes into the $35k to 40k prices then he would be buying $100 per week (or whatever is his weekly amount) at those lower prices rather than current prices and rather than higher prices.  Why should it matter very much if the guy buys at $35k to $40k or $55k-ish $65k-ish or $70k-ish?  I would think that a guy (especially any newbies to bitcoin) would be preferring to be buying his BTC at lower prices rather than at higher prices, especially if he is in his earliest of stages of BTC accumulation...so yeah, maybe 10-ish years down the road he might be reassessing to figure out if it might be time to start to employ selling tactics and assuming that some time prior to 10 years he might have had accomplished most of his BTC accumulation targets. which surely need to be measured as we go rather than presuming where we might be 4-10 years or longer down the road.
That's a great approach! It is advisable for beginners to invest in Bitcoin on a regular basis, for instance on a weekly basis so as to avoid getting affected a lot by price swings. Consequently, they will be more likely to capture dips and take advantage of the lower prices which result in a lower average cost per unit in the long run.

You are quite correct that it must not matter much if they buy  at $35k or $55k or $70k. Indeed, the buying at a lower price is always advantageous in most cases, especially when the initial accumulation is under way. The logic of it is to concentrate on the process rather than the price and avoid attempting to guess in what point in time buying is the right thing to do or that selling is the right thing to do.

I agree with the point you made that an investor should re-evaluate his portfolio and re-allocate it if necessary based on the investor’s accumulation goals. But for beginners it is better to stick to daily/weekly/monthly investments which will gradually improve the quality and will help to move towards achieving the goals

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  

Jump to: