Does the Rewards Center take a long time to load for you, too, or is it just me? I’ve tried changing my currency and reloading the page, but the Rewards Center either loads very slowly or doesn’t load at all. I can’t open it right now. Is anyone else having this problem? I don’t know the solution.
Bitz's main theme has changed, but I think the casino has started running a little slower.
Maybe it wasn't available to you as well, since you need to bet in order to unlock the Reward Center. After a few bets, I got one lose but still I wasn't able to use the Reward Center I wonder if the Reward Center is only available for gamblers who bet a huge amount of money and actually lose huge funds, since the reward on it is just your lost money, it is made so that users could have a way to recover in case a user might lose from doing gambling.
It is possible that the system was only counting the casino bets, not the sports bets, because I have a few bets and lose on sports betting, and the Reward Center wasn't available to me still anymore, so you could test for a few losses if it is going to work; so far, upon testing, mine was not working as well.