Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 07:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐳Whale.io⚽ Cross League Goal Madness ⚽ Discussion Thread  (Read 27418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
darxiaomi (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1669



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 06:33:05 PM
 #2421

Imagine my surprise to see a poor team I like in the relegation pick,,, I know they were probably there before but I only noticed it now. Italian football has really degraded to such a degree. Anyway, cannot wait to see how my renewed picks will be now I have actually looked at the fixtures and done my own estimations, instead of following the sportsbook odds. LFG!  Grin

I have to be super honest with this matter and say i never use the sportbooks odds, and someone can say to me, "yes i see that is how you are doing this bad " hahaha, aside of the joke i dont know bu i always follow more my hunch and my knowledge than any other thing, since someteams can be irregular and the odds not always show the exact photo, but yes is super usefull for sure.

buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4546


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 09:23:15 PM
 #2422

^ Odds? What do books know anyway? They just buy some company who crunches the numbers for them, and let things run. Only fake gamblers use odds. Real ones play Madness with Ouija boards. Like me. Submitted! Be in awe!

No, you are right about it, they paid others to do their "research" and after it they come and brag about how much they know about any sport, but the reality is they didnt know anything at all and we only let them win so they can be happy and dont try to disturb us.

You know what makes the most noise in the village? Empty cans you fill with pebbles. Works for centuries to scare away the birds. Just to make things clear, we're the innocent birds. Mafia are the empty cans. Pull the rope and they make a din. Clank clank clank!

darxiaomi (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1669



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 06:47:10 PM
 #2423

Since is a round after a long break im gonna tag again everyone who takes part in this competition and still didnt submit, i know a lot of us is gonna wait more time to send our predictions but just in case i tag again maybe someone can forgot about this one.

ROUND 3 WEEK FROM 09/10 to 12/10 [DEADLINE: START OF DORTMUND GAME ON FRIDAY 09/10].


Code:
ralle14
goodpunt
KTChampions
notblox1
Trofo
mv1986
el che
Harkorede
Saint-loup
LTU_btc


As always let me know if something is wrong or not working.

Good luck.


Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1206



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 08:00:14 PM
 #2424

Since is a round after a long break im gonna tag again everyone who takes part in this competition and still didnt submit, i know a lot of us is gonna wait more time to send our predictions but just in case i tag again maybe someone can forgot about this one.

ROUND 3 WEEK FROM 09/10 to 12/10 [DEADLINE: START OF DORTMUND GAME ON FRIDAY 09/10].

Thanks for the reminder!

I've just submitted my predictions, the first two rounds have been nothing to write home about, for someone that started pretty well last season, I've found myself at the bottom of the pile.. It's better at the begin of the competition than towards the ends, so there is a lot changes in progress I must say.

notblox1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1682


⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:46:05 PM
 #2425

Since is a round after a long break im gonna tag again everyone who takes part in this competition and still didnt submit, i know a lot of us is gonna wait more time to send our predictions but just in case i tag again maybe someone can forgot about this one.
I dont have the energy to make predictions now, so I am posting them tomorrow.
Dortmund match is starting in the evening, so I should have enough time to post predictions on time.
I already made quick prediction for F1 competition because I think I am already cooked there  Grin

famososMuertos
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 4590


LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 11:52:06 PM
 #2426

Since is a round after a long break im gonna tag again everyone who takes part in this competition and still didnt submit, i know a lot of us is gonna wait more time to send our predictions but just in case i tag again maybe someone can forgot about this one.

ROUND 3 WEEK FROM 09/10 to 12/10 [DEADLINE: START OF DORTMUND GAME ON FRIDAY 09/10].


Round 3... we're only at Round 3 (bis)... a bit behind; in terms of the "feel" of the season, at least—and after this break, it feels like we're barely at Round 1...
It was hard to settle on a sixth team this week; there were plenty of ways to get it wrong, and I hope that’s where the difference will be made... picking teams is always tricky after a break.

ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4060
Merit: 2089


Shuffle.com


View Profile
Today at 12:37:56 PM
 #2427

Big thanks for the tag, still feels like the international break could've continued for another week.

I'm getting the itch to gamble on a different team, but i'm scared that it could send me down to the bottom of the leaderboard.  Tongue

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
darbitmobilerecovery
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 969



View Profile
Today at 01:25:12 PM
 #2428

Last tag guys for everyone involved here who didnt submit yet their picks (im one of them), is gonna be a super random round i guess since aside of the name of the teams we dont have so much information about how are they gonna make their comeback after this super long international break.

For example Raphina is out for Barcelona?

ROUND 3 WEEK FROM 09/10 to 12/10 [DEADLINE: START OF DORTMUND GAME ON FRIDAY 09/10].


Code:
KTChampions
notblox1
el che
LTU_btc


As always let me know if something is wrong or not working.

Good luck.


PS: saint already submit?Huh What is this? The madness got him?  Cheesy Grin I said this was gonna be a super random round hahaha.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
KTChampions
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 2505


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 05:19:50 PM
 #2429

Last tag guys for everyone involved here who didnt submit yet their picks (im one of them), is gonna be a super random round i guess since aside of the name of the teams we dont have so much information about how are they gonna make their comeback after this super long international break.

For example Raphina is out for Barcelona?

ROUND 3 WEEK FROM 09/10 to 12/10 [DEADLINE: START OF DORTMUND GAME ON FRIDAY 09/10].

Code:
KTChampions

It looks like Raphinha will miss at least two games - against Getafe and Galatasaray. It’s unlikely he regrets missing out on Getafe, that team of hatchet men is best avoided  Grin
I agree about the randomness of the round, I even had to think a bit before making my picks. With the return of club football, the thrill is back, too - I’ve made a couple of risky picks, plus one that definitely won’t please buwaytress if it comes off  Roll Eyes
I still can't get used to the fact that we don't have the usual teams like Atlético or Villarreal in the opening rounds, let alone Bayern.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
darxiaomi (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1669



View Profile
Today at 05:43:36 PM
 #2430

Last tag guys for everyone involved here who didnt submit yet their picks (im one of them), is gonna be a super random round i guess since aside of the name of the teams we dont have so much information about how are they gonna make their comeback after this super long international break.

For example Raphina is out for Barcelona?


It looks like Raphinha will miss at least two games - against Getafe and Galatasaray. It’s unlikely he regrets missing out on Getafe, that team of hatchet men is best avoided  Grin
I agree about the randomness of the round, I even had to think a bit before making my picks. With the return of club football, the thrill is back, too - I’ve made a couple of risky picks, plus one that definitely won’t please buwaytress if it comes off  Roll Eyes
I still can't get used to the fact that we don't have the usual teams like Atlético or Villarreal in the opening rounds, let alone Bayern.

Is just incredible what Barcelona is capable of make just to avoid being cleared from the madness for two rounds.... crazy they dont want to score more than 3 goals now and they start to put excuses like Raphina injured after playing low tier friendlies.  Cheesy Grin

I was very temped to do something crazy and stupid but somehow i ended up doing only stupid move like always Tongue




Last tag for the only two who didnt submit yet. Come on guys less than one hour for our deadline.

Code:
el che
LTU_btc

ROUND 3 WEEK FROM 09/10 to 12/10 [DEADLINE: START OF DORTMUND GAME ON FRIDAY 09/10].


el che
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 807
Merit: 460



View Profile
Today at 05:58:02 PM
 #2431


Last tag for the only two who didnt submit yet. Come on guys less than one hour for our deadline.

Code:
el che


No worries man, I just submitted it! I wasn't going to miss it after three weeks off.. you know how it is, always gotta leave it to the last minute. Though it seems every round is harder than the previous one. Normally I have my go to picks that save me week in and week out but this time none of the Bundesliga teams convinced me. I had to dig deep into other leagues to find some options. I am not really confident this week with my picks, though at least I'm feeling good about the 6th team. So glad league football is finally back, time to enjoy!

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!