Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] Dotcoin  (Read 81735 times)
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:45:36 AM

Somebody dumped it today to around 50 satoshi. Weird people. Next time you want to sell a large amount below 100 sats, just DM and I will buy it all. No need to sell for a big loss.

Could be cryptopia knocking the price down to build the economy. Maybe 51% attack coins are hitting the market?

It's not just indecision on DOT...
Cryptopia is rapidly losing market share and momentum by being very late on Ethereum + ERC20 tokens + ICOs...
A crappy exchange like Liqui in UA has gone from zero to 6x Cryptopia volume in just a few months.

What cryptopia lacks in volume, it makes up for in principle. The only reason cryptopia handles ETH is because folks were playing confused on ETC transactions.

ETC is the real ETH

Mass adoption of a technology is not based on "principle", but market forces.

Regardless, Cryptopia trading pairs of BTC, LTC, DOGE are circa 2015... everyone else is BTC, ETH, XMR, USDT.

dare I say market forces are based on ""principle""?

regardless, ETH heads are entitled to their habit

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
esadam11

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:47:31 AM

What's the total amount of the coin issued? Can I buy it now? I only get through mining? This year the seller sold in mine always hear
Flapmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:52:07 AM

DOTCOIN

Yiimp Pool, Skilled Operator, New Coins and website Being Worked On HOURLY Stats Stats Stats about your mining on the front end

To mine DOT coin here is an example of your config file .. its a little different at the moment

-o stratum+tcp://dev.flap-pool.world:3433 -u WALLET_ADDRESS d=512 c=DOT
https://dev.flap-pool.world/

This is how our pool works

1st you pick a port for the alogo you want to mine in this case 3433 for all scrypt coins

2nd d= is the difficulty you want to mine at here is a link for more info https://dev.flap-pool.world/site/diff

3rd c= is the coin flag, The coin flag is to make all this great info about your mining available while still keeping the added
 securities for miners and operators of not keeping any coins on the pool for more then a payout cycle
it also allows you to change coins without changing ports on the fly  Grin

We invite you to join our community here as we are trying something new , a pool that you can talk to the Admin and Dev Team
and a place for miners to gather again like back in the good old day where we swapped config files and overclocing setting.
https://flap-pool.world/

Support chat is open and beginning to populate on discord . If you need any help at all or would like
to ask for a coin to be added we invite you to join the conversation
https://discord.gg/Yw2JH7J

Shankar94

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:50:11 PM

Are you putting a cap on the number of coins that you will produce for Dotcoin? Coinmarketcap.com tells me that there are over 252 million coins in circulation and that the maximum supply is 517,599,750 Dotcoins. Is that correct?

Will you continue to issue Dotcoins for anyone that refers to you?
I like the idea of Dotcoin to reward referrals, but I am also worried that there will be too many in circulation? Just some reassurance is all I need Smiley

Thank you guys!

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:24:33 PM

They are not really monitoring this thread and probably will not provide any meaningful replies here. I've tried to contact them on twitter but without much success.
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:31:28 AM

Max coin supply appears to be 890 million.
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:32:58 AM

They are not really monitoring this thread and probably will not provide any meaningful replies here. I've tried to contact them on twitter but without much success.

Most companies in the cryptocurrency community is terrible at managing their Twitter accounts, so I am not surprised that they did not get back to you on Twitter. I have a fairly active and large account and I never get replies from any company in the cryptocurrency market when I message them on there. Bitcointalk and Twitter are very important to keep up to date if they wish to grow their community, yet they forget it. It also instills trust in keeping them up to date.
xmofuffo

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:59:57 AM

So now Cryptopia put Dot wallet in maintaince for a swap. And no news what so ever here. Hmm lol ok good to know  Huh
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:13:04 AM

They busy af keeping all those coins synced.  And since these are essentially shares of their exchange I don't think they really want the value to go up until they want it to go up. DOT is different flavor than an ICO for new exchange. Your looking at a coin that will be nearly twice as scarce than initially planned.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Dotcoin(DOT) Coin Swap

Recently there has been a large uptick in coins being affected by 51% attacks, and unfortunately DOT joined this list earlier in the week. We managed to identify and respond to the attack sooner rather than later though the attacker did manage to make an impact on the market. This is the reason DOT has been in maintenance while we tried to determine the best response to the issue.

Due to the amount of hash that can readily and easily be thrown around at small networks these days we had to ask ourselves if it still makes sense for DOT to run on its own network as it is clear to us that we cannot afford secure the network ourselves, and that the demand for DOT is not sufficient enough to attract the amount of distributed computing power required to sufficiently secure the network either.

We've decided to perform a swap of the DOT blockchain to a WAVES asset, the use case of DOT is not based around mining or proof of work so we don't think anything is lost in moving DOT to a token platform. A final block height will be defined to allow for a swap period of approximately 90 days before the cut off of new blocks being included in the swap. The new token will be created and swapped 1:1 with the old chain with the new asset matching the coin count of the old chain up to the cutoff block height.

Cryptopia will also keep a copy of the old blockchain so that old coins prior to the cutoff block height can continue to be swapped. Cryptopia will allow for a full year before the swap process is closed and swaps of coins on the old chain will no longer be accepted.

Cutoff Block: 1,200,000
Total DOT at block 1,200,000: 522,500,000 DOT
New DOT Asset Total: 522,500,000 DOT

If you already have your DOT on Cryptopia then there's nothing further you need to do everything will be swapped automatically, this included all DOT currently in Term Deposits that will remain uninterrupted. If you do not currently have your DOT on Cryptopia and want the swap to happen automatically then you must deposit your DOT to Cryptopia before block 1,200,000. If you fail to swap your DOT before block 1,200,000 you will have to raise a support ticket to get your swap sorted.

Cryptopia has covered the DOT that was lost in the 51% attack from their own DOT reserves, so all users will remain completely unaffected by the attack.

The final date for swapping your DOT will be 2018-07-01.
Published by: Hex @ 6/29/2017 3:38:11 AM

Thank you for sharing this info

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

Dot is now an Ubiq token. Awesome.

DOT Swap Update
Some of you will have noticed that the DOT wallet has been in maintenance for the last couple of days. This is because we have been finalizing development of the DOT swap to the Ubiq platform. You can read about the Ubiq platform and get your new wallet here https://ubiqsmart.com/. We are very excited about this change and have high hopes for the future of DOT on the Ubiq platform.

Here’s how the swap is going to work:
• Any confirmed balance of DOT you had on Cryptopia has been swapped 1:1 for the new token
• Any deposits received in the next 30 days will be swapped by us, just follow the steps on our forum: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2469

The final date to swap your DOT will be the 29th of October 2017. After this date we will still consider swaps but we will process them manually via Support Tickets.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:08:08 AM

Dot is now an Ubiq token. Awesome.

I like this move. UBIQ is a core position + now I own 2 of its tokens. Nice synergy all round  Grin
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:18:14 AM

Somebody dumped it today to around 50 satoshi. Weird people. Next time you want to sell a large amount below 100 sats, just DM and I will buy it all. No need to sell for a big loss.

Could be cryptopia knocking the price down to build the economy. Maybe 51% attack coins are hitting the market?

It's not just indecision on DOT...
Cryptopia is rapidly losing market share and momentum by being very late on Ethereum + ERC20 tokens + ICOs...
A crappy exchange like Liqui in UA has gone from zero to 6x Cryptopia volume in just a few months.

What cryptopia lacks in volume, it makes up for in principle. The only reason cryptopia handles ETH is because folks were playing confused on ETC transactions.

ETC is the real ETH

Mass adoption of a technology is not based on "principle", but market forces.

Regardless, Cryptopia trading pairs of BTC, LTC, DOGE are circa 2015... everyone else is BTC, ETH, XMR, USDT.

dare I say market forces are based on ""principle""?

regardless, ETH heads are entitled to their habit

Market forces are far more complex than that.

And I cant be bothered to count the number of outright scams listed on Cryptopia...
Including the scam of the year VIDZ still trading at 59 sats... plus its copy pasta fork ATMS by the same Dev.

So you guys can invoke principle to marginalize the largest, most dynamic crypto ecosystem in the world...
While Cryptopia market share plummets out of the Top 50 and dropping... and market share matters, baby.

Which, of course, makes it time to issue Fee Shares as an exit strategy in the time honored tradition of MCXNow and Cryptsy...
And lets pick a number out the ass like 4.5% of revenues to make sure only retards get what they deserve  Cheesy

Im actually joking and like Cryptopia, but sick and tired of pinheads claiming their political views are pure.
fedmahnkassad

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:30:26 AM

Once the mining is officially out of the picture at the end of October, we should see some nice moves up. I am still accumulating at this 90-110 sats range which I mentioned previously. I don't mind buying all the dot if the price starts falling again. DOT has a much better reason to exist than 95% of the tokens out there. Once there is 0 inflation from mining, price will start rising for sure. 10x in a year or so seams absolutely doable.
przester28

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:50:10 AM

I download dotcoin wallet, but i cant sync the wallet. I have 0 connections to network, what should i do to connect ?
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:09:50 AM

Aside from paying for listing and sort

Whats the use for Dotcoin?

Terms deposit has been stopped right?
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

Aside from paying for listing and sort

Whats the use for Dotcoin?

Terms deposit has been stopped right?

I thought Dotcoin was connected with Cryptopia.  What I heard was to get on Cryptopia you used Dotcoin.  Why hasn't it performed well in the last three months, since they are such a used and respected site? Do they now only want to be paid in BTC?

dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:06:53 AM

Who in the world just sent me some Dotcoin in my cryptopia wallet?

Never heard of DotCoin and definitely never asked for it. LOL!

Strange indeed.
typedrobin

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:22:24 PM

Why is it taking too long to transfer Dotcoins to Cryptopia, i transfer some coins and even after 24 hours its still 900 confirmations and it says 5000 total confirmations needed. well with this pace it may take 5 days for my coins to show in my wallet.

yeah... me too.... very slow.
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

Why is it taking too long to transfer Dotcoins to Cryptopia, i transfer some coins and even after 24 hours its still 900 confirmations and it says 5000 total confirmations needed. well with this pace it may take 5 days for my coins to show in my wallet.

before you ask that you should read the news in the cryptopia news tab.   
Ragarg

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

Hello DOT team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in DOT just set c=DOT as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

visit http://italyiimp.com.

best regards.

Ragarg.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: