Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] Dotcoin  (Read 81735 times)
ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

How do you know that for sure. I thought it was needed for listing new coins only. Maybe it should offer a discount on trading fee to increase its appeal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tfbever

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

How do you know that for sure. I thought it was needed for listing new coins only. Maybe it should offer a discount on trading fee to increase its appeal.
It was hinted on their official telegram
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:16:18 AM

They mentioned it also in their featured ad that DotCoin will be used in every service on Cryptopia.You must not be a future teller to see that there would be a huge demand for Cryptopia coin (DotCoin).
vuongluan385

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

how to transfer money from computer to cryptopia, i can not transfer, i have not used them for over a year, thanks
brianc1

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:36 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 06:19:36 PM by brianc1

Regardless if it's used in the future to lower trading fees etc. It's still currently used to list new coins so as Cryptopia grows the demand will go I still think it is undervalued at its current .65-.70c. If they introduce more features like lower trading fees for holders then it will have amazing growth but I think it will still grow as it is now maybe a x10 minimum to 70c
ashapasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

They mentioned it also in their featured ad that DotCoin will be used in every service on Cryptopia.You must not be a future teller to see that there would be a huge demand for Cryptopia coin (DotCoin).

Thanks for answering but could you post link to the mentioned ad, so that others can confirm that. Not trying to be rude but I want to read up more and see proff before investing further.

Also I joined the cryptopia telegram after reading the earlier poster but cryptopias telegram is dead, less than 50 members and there was literally no discussion.

If what you guys are claiming to be true I would difinately invest more but it’s hard to substantiate your claims.
Cmaster33

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:07:57 AM

Yes, I agree with you.
Let's try to gather as much as possible of reliable information Smiley
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

Yes, I agree with you.
Let's try to gather as much as possible of reliable information Smiley

Indeed! I prefer such info. having source of reference! Cool
Seasonic

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:31:46 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 06:47:34 AM by Seasonic

Thanks for answering but could you post link to the mentioned ad, so that others can confirm that. Not trying to be rude but I want to read up more and see proff before investing further.

Also I joined the cryptopia telegram after reading the earlier poster but cryptopias telegram is dead, less than 50 members and there was literally no discussion.

If what you guys are claiming to be true I would difinately invest more but it’s hard to substantiate your claims.

It was posted on Cryptopia featured ad but they removed it cos they don't want the price to skyrocket for those using DotCoin to list their coins on Cryptopia they claimed in an early post in this thread. I didn't post the info for you to buy DotCoin after all am regretting ever buying DotCoin but I cannot sell at its dip price.
Cryptopia do not develop any functioning wallet for DotCoin, they are in possession of the whole coin in the name of never-ending swap. I'm not happy with the whole DotCoin manipulations.  Fact is, they want to own more DotCoins before they allow the price to rise and that is not fair and very selfish indeed.

Tegoa

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

Hi,

I mined some dotcoin but didn't saw that was the old dotcoin. Do you know where I could transfer it ? I contacted Cryptopia but I didn't have a return...

Thanks.
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Hi,

I mined some dotcoin but didn't saw that was the old dotcoin. Do you know where I could transfer it ? I contacted Cryptopia but I didn't have a return...

Thanks.

I have the same problem.

Can the DEV help us out here? I have mined DOTcoin on mining dutch and need to withdraw. But cannot due to Cryptopia generating Ubiq address instead of the old address. How can we swap this coin to the new one? Why is there no information in regards to this?
Mr. Blond

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

So...These nitwits from Cryptopia haven't even taken the time to read ANY of my 4 requests since beginning of December. Thanks to their "super awesome"customer care I LOST  ALL my Dot coins because the mining pool could not hold them any longer.

I want to expess my gratitude as customer to this exchance that only cares about trading fees and has absolutely no interest in their clients!

manschadow

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

In my experience Cryptopia is a real shit Exchange.
Customer care scores 0.
Many problems with withdraw or deposit coins.
I try to withdraw everything from this Exchange and stay away from it.
blueballoon

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

In my experience Cryptopia is a real shit Exchange.
Customer care scores 0.
Many problems with withdraw or deposit coins.
I try to withdraw everything from this Exchange and stay away from it.

Just like the Dotcoin that is becoming a laughable coin. Extremely worthless coin that Cryptopia is forcing those listing their coins on Cryptopia to use. Dotcoin is one of those shitty coins that will never reach $1. What a shame on the management.
contrader

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

is the old dotcoin scrypt blockchain working?
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

How to understand? Does this coin have a future? Does it make sense to buy it as an investment? How long can she shoot?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

is the old dotcoin scrypt blockchain working?

Coinswap to the present token DOT and Scrypt-mining (& all the mining pools @Cryptopia) are all gone more than 5 months ago. You have to check the Forums @Cryptopia to see some info and possible updates. I do not see any reason for them to run the old blockchains and enable transfer of old DOT from old mining pool to any old wallets; Nevertheless, You can still get the private keys for your coin addresses without syncing with the old blockchain. How to get old coins swapped to new DOT is up to a ticket and contacting the support team.  Wink

This is the official announcement about it.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

DOT Swap Update

Some of you will have noticed that the DOT wallet has been in maintenance for the last couple of days. This is because we have been finalizing development of the DOT swap to the Ubiq platform. You can read about the Ubiq platform and get your new wallet here https://ubiqsmart.com/. We are very excited about this change and have high hopes for the future of DOT on the Ubiq platform.

Here’s how the swap is going to work:
• Any confirmed balance of DOT you had on Cryptopia has been swapped 1:1 for the new token
• Any deposits received in the next 30 days will be swapped by us, just follow the steps on our forum: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2469

The final date to swap your DOT will be the 29th of October 2017. After this date we will still consider swaps but we will process them manually via Support Tickets.

Why did we choose to swap DOT?
DOT recently joined the list of coins that have affected by 51% attacks. We managed to identify and respond to the attack sooner rather than later though the attacker did manage to make an impact on the market. We covered the lost DOT from our own reserves. Due to the amount of hash that can readily and easily be thrown around at small networks these days we had to ask ourselves if it still makes sense for DOT to run on its own network as it is clear to us that we cannot afford secure the network ourselves, and that the demand for DOT is not sufficient enough to attract the amount of distributed computing power required to sufficiently secure the network either. We decided to perform a swap of the DOT blockchain to a Ubiq asset, the use case of DOT is not based around mining or proof of work so we don't think anything is lost in moving DOT to a token platform

Published by: phire @ 9/29/2017 5:04:55 AM
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

Coins can not be raised, up is flushed down
vuongluan385

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:38:37 AM

Please re-open DOT old, we will do, get support ticket for too long, please help us to continue to deal with DOT
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

Currently there are no active markets for this coin, and getting a ticket answered by cryptopia staff is just impossible.
MiningDutch is still mining this coin and shows TradeSatoshi as the market. But tradesatoshi has paused the market and says to withdraw coins.
Found a wallet but no connection to the network. any nodes?

Seriously, WTF  is going on with this coin? If it's dead, then ANNOUNCE it so that people stops mining it.

If cryptopia is going to exchange these coins to new ones, then please announce it already as your ticket response team seems to be non existent!

For an exchange that makes shit loads of money, i find it quite ridiculous that there arent enough staff to deal with customer concerns, not just for this coin, but as a general exchange operation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: