Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New  (Read 161799 times)
JPGagnon (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 04:37:12 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 08:14:35 PM by JPGagnon

Québecoin [QBC] is a cryptocurrency made for Québec

Please update to the latest wallet to fix any blockchain syncing errors! You need to delete yours blocks and chainstate folders from the AppData/Roaming/Quebecoin Folder! This wallet also doesn't need a conf file to sync.

I'm very happy to introduce something very special to the world today. First of all, if you've never heard about Québec before, here's a quick introduction. Québec is a province within Canada (if you've never heard about Canada... Wow, I'm so sorry). In addition to being a province, in 2006 we were recognized by the government of Canada as being our own nation. That means that they recognize that we are united by a common history, culture and language and are a bunch of weirdos apart from Canada but still a part of Canada. We are proud of our history and our way of doing things and even without realizing it, you may have come in contact with many things that were created in Québec.

Have you ever ate Poutine, a heavenly artery-clogging gravy drenched dish with fries and cheese curds? That's us. Have you ever listened to artists like Arcade Fire, Céline Dion and Simple Plan? That's us. Have you ever ridden a train ? Chances are, that's us with Bombardier. Have you ever played a video game made by Ubisoft Montréal, like the Assassins Creed series? That's us. Have you ever seen a Cirque du Soleil show? That's also us! Although we are barely 8 million people, we have a tremendous influence on the world in so many ways. We are in love with technology and love to stay up to date with the latest developments.

Everything we have is the result of hard work and dedication and although we have a lot of flaws as well, as a nation, we are always trying to better ourselves. This is why I created Québecoin. We have a lot of things to call our own, but we don't have our own currency. Starting April 18th 2014 - That won't be the case anymore. But enough about us. Let me show you what's under the hood.

Québecoin Stats

2.5 minute block time

26 coins per block

Subsidy halving at 420480 blocks (~2 years)

Total coins : 42 Million

Premine : 21 Million - 50% for the population of Québec

IPO : 1% of the 50% Premine (210k QBC) (0.5% of the total)

Bounties : 0.1% of the 50% Premine (21k QBC) (0.05% of the total)

Two Big Features

If you take a look at other country-coins you'll notice a deserted wasteland of scrypt and kgw. Scrypt ASICs are here, KGW is outdated and vulnerable to attacks. Why does a country-coin have to be a bad clone? Québec is at the forefront of technology - Québecoin will do the same thing. Pour one out for the homies still mining scrypt this summer.

Proof of Work : X11

People are saying that, now that scrypt asics are here, it's time for X11. It was time for X11 before that, but only now are people starting to realize it. X11 is the definite choice for GPU (and CPU) miners right now and this summer especially. Your graphics cards consume 30-50% less electricity and with that comes a heat reduction in the same range. There's no reason to be mining scrypt and shortening the life of your cards! Additionally, X11's ASIC resistance is on the top of the charts. Creating 11 different chips for each algorithm is complete nonsense from a production and cost perspective. I'd like to say we had a tough decision in choosing X11 but the rest of the algos aren't even in the same league.

Dark Gravity Wave (DGW)

DGW is currently the best difficulty adjustment algorithm available. It fixes the KGW timewarp exploit and allows a very accurate difficulty adjustment. X11 multipools will soon be a reality and hashrate manipulation will be easily prevented with DGW. Once again, there's simply no alternative if you want the best.

Evan Duffield

I absolutely have to give credit where credit is due. Both X11 and DGW are the best solutions out there right now and they are the creation of one man, Evan Duffield, the Darkcoin developer. I've read through almost the entire Darkcoin thread and I was humbled by his dedication and professionalism. Whenever there was a problem, shortly followed a solution. Whenever there was a question, there was an answer. Darkcoin is one of the few coins with a dedicated full time developer like Evan and the entire crypto community is in his debt. He is continually advancing the entire field and he seems incredibly passionate about it. He is my inspiration in what it takes to be a cryptocurrency developer and I will try to follow in his footsteps. Thank you Evan.

Airdrop?

Recent airdrops have shown miners, investors and airdrop receivers that the value of the coin tends to drop sharply when it is 'dropped'. The coin is basically a newborn and they put it in the streets where it's not ready to face the world. Québecoin will be the first country-coin with a delayed distribution period. We will distribute one fifth of the premine at every block reward halving and at the end of the mining period (2 years), which means it will take place 5 times in 10 years. This allows QBC to grow naturally at a steady rate and be adopted by the population of Québec on a voluntary basis. This also means that miners and investors won't be facing artificial drops in value. We think it's a win-win all around.

April 8th edit : A few doubts about this distribution method have been raised in the thread and were answered in detail. The reality of the situation is that 99% of nation coins aren't well thought out. A rapid airdrop only makes sense for very small populations, Auroracoin being a good example, and even with AUR there was a sharp loss in value after the airdrop. All other nation-coins are mostly cheap clones or scams (it's true) (spain/germany/greece/aphrodite/maple), the majority in existence right now were created by the same group of shady developers wanting to profit from the concept. By doing that they have tarnished the reputation of all nation coins. They bascially spew out these coins and have no intention of making them work.

They copied Auroracoins distribution method but for populations ranging in the millions (Iceland has only around 300k). There is no reason to proceed with such rapid airdrops, 99% of the population has no idea that a cryptocurrency was made for them and a 99% of those 99% have no idea what a cryptocurrency even is or how it works. They're basically asking you to mine a coin which for wich the market will be flooded with millions of coins once they release their premine for the population. And once that premine is released it's a race to who will dump the most since the currency itself is useless and no infrastructure has been built to accommodate it.

Québecoin doesn't work like that. We fully intend to be the first real nation coin with an actual chance of working. There's always an adoption cycle for new technologies and we want to follow that path to give ourselves the best chances of success.

This means that we'll start by targeted giveaways in small amounts to innovators, people who know about cryptocurrencies and are likely to tell their friends about it and explain how it works. These are the people who will spread the word initially. Those are the people who help bridge the "chasm" shown in the graph by bridging innovators and early adopters. We'll promote the coin in Québec and try to gain acceptance with a variety of stores in the first year or two so that when the first airdrop occurs, people will actually have places to use their QBC and will know a lot about it. Those who were curious but didn't make a move will get to try it as well. You cannot expect to make people adopt a new alternative currency in a few months, it's a matter of years and building a brand people can identify with.

What does this mean for you, a non-Québecer? It means you can invest in QBC and mine it without fearing crazy drops in value. It means that when people say hold your coin, they're not trying to dupe you into holding while they profit, they actually mean hey, this coin is going somewhere. Short term there's always a spike in value but the mining and IPO distribution has been really thought out and the coin will be rare for a long time and keep it's value like no other nation coin can dream of. Take a look at the mining distribution graphs posted throughout the thread to get a feel for how QBC is distributed. It's half as fast as something like Vertcoin for example, and 5 times slower than Spaincoin, a badly planned nation coin.

Wallets - Exchanges - Mining - Pools

Wallets

WINDOWS QT WALLET

https://mega.co.nz/#!iIoFibBZ!y9gS1J6y3eNdJ0My-xVxoZX6_Q4_NXDt4S4xtclSXak

MACINTOSH QT WALLET

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rkd6p5mpxx9twg/Quebecoin-Qt.dmg (Apparently MEGA gets corrupted when using Safari so here's a dropbox link)

Code:
If you're having trouble syncing (Which you shouldn't with the latest QT client, it has a hardcoded seed node)
then manually add these nodes in debug or add them to your .conf file.

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=qbc1.okaypool.com
addnode=stratum.hashhot.com
addnode=qbc.nicemining.pw
addnode=qbc.cryptoadhd.com
addnode=qbc.520cn.com
addnode=qbc.pool.mn
addnode=stratum1.suchpool.pw
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1

RPC PORT = 56789

P2P = 56790

Exchanges

All exchange owners should contact me directly through PM or by e-mail (jpgagnon@qbc.io) before adding Québecoin. Failure to contact will result in your exchange not being added to either the website or the bitcointalk thread during a certain amount of time.

Trading is now available at Bittrex! https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-QBC Go check it out!

Mining

You can use X11 miners from Darkcoin or other X11 coins without a problem

A nice X11 guide for beginners courtesy of SuchPool! - http://suchpool.pw/docs/gettingstartedX11.pdf

Pools

quebec.suchpool.pw

qbc.hashhot.com

qbc.pool.mn

qbc.cryptoADHD.com

coinmine.pl/qbc

qbc.nicemining.pw

qbc.althash.eu

qbc.520cn.com

Minep.it/pool/qbc

qbc.talesfromthescrypt.org

Bounties (21K QBC available - 0.1% of the premine or 0.05% of the total)

• French PRE-ANN translation - 0 QBC - Claimed by my bilingual self
  • First Mining Pool - 500 QBC  500 QBC - Awarded to OkayPool
  • Second Mining Pool - 500 QBC  500 QBC - Awarded to SuchPool
  • First P2P Pool - 500 QBC
  • First Block Explorer - 1500 QBC 1500 QBC - Awarded to user "candidakefyr" for http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/QuebeCoin
  • Android Wallet (Clean look) - 3000 QBC
  • Real translation into Dutch proposed by 'Devnullius' 125 QBC - Awarded to Devnullius
  • First article published worldwide - 250 QBC
  • First article published in Québec - 250 QBC 250 QBC - Awarded to Marie-Lynn Richard from circonference.ca
  • First informative blog post - 150 QBC 150 QBC - Awarded to Brad Edwards @BradE_CSM
  • Québecoin themed X11 Mining infographic/tutorial - 250 QBC
  • Active promotion of Quebecoin during the PRE-ANN/Kickstarter period - 750 QBC [Reserved for bicointalk user 'devnullius']

Bounties will be distributed after launch and additional bounties will be added as we go along and we will keep an eye out on twitter for any deserving mentions to reward with some QBC. Translation bounties have been eliminated but will always be considered from REAL native speakers. I really want to avoid google translate users.

Media Coverage

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mylo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

%insert your text% soon!

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:39:25 AM

Sure, let me send all my hardearned BTC your way...

JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:50:31 AM

10 years before distribution is way, way too long, although your maple syrup prices are somewhat reasonable.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:52:29 AM

Overlooking the IPO, which in my opinion is a pretty horrible idea, something else I found peculiar --

We will wait until the end of the mining period in approximately 10 years to give each Québecer his share of QBC.

Umm... 10 years? Is that a typo? Did you mean 1 year?

Slow distribution does make some sense, but 10 years is insane.
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:00:10 AM

Sure, let me send all my hardearned BTC your way...

Ah you ninja-edited your comment. When I saw that the first comment said "great" - I wasn't sure if it was sarcastic! I guess even a preemptive 69.5BTC strike doesn't work.

10 years before distribution is way, way too long, although your maple syrup prices are somewhat reasonable.

Well it's basically free maple syrup, you get the QBC too. Can't argue with free.

Overlooking the IPO, which in my opinion is a pretty horrible idea, something else I found peculiar --

We will wait until the end of the mining period in approximately 10 years to give each Québecer his share of QBC.

I did mean 10 years, the end of the mining period is a major event. Although nothing is set in stone, especially that part. If Québecers adopt and love the concept like I expect them to do, we can easily change the distribution period. My second idea was doing the distribution in 5 parts - Once every 2 years coinciding with the block reward halving.

Québecoin - QBC [X11 - DarkGravityWave] Take a look! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0 - http://ww.qbc.io
CarlosWing

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:10:11 AM

chinese:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552598.new#new

japanese:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877.new#new

Tongue

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Swmovzkbt7KuLq59j1exChkocEznU2VJeH
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:12:20 AM

Umm... you actually expect people to mine a shitcoin for 10 years? That too at a difficulty starting with half the coins already mined? Are you out of your Quebec mind?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:26:23 AM

You know - I just realized I have no way of verifying the accuracy of that translation. By the speed you did it in - I'd say google translate, which is not exactly what I was going for. I'll check out your posting history and if you do seem like you know your stuff, I'll credit you the bounties. It took me way more time translating my original english forum post into french and I'm a native speaker!

Umm... you actually expect people to mine a shitcoin for 10 years? That too at a difficulty starting with half the coins already mined? Are you out of your Quebec mind?

It's clearly a problem, it didn't take me more than a few posts to notice it. I've changed the website and announcement post to go with my second idea, which is far more reasonable while still allowing a delayed distribution. the QBC premine will be distributed at the block halving every 2 years. One fifth every time until the end of the mining period. That way there is still room for natural growth and incentive for adoption. But even if it was 10 years of mining, Québecers will support it themselves after a while.

As for the shitcoin part, I'm ready for a ton of these comments and bitcointalk is rough for new coins - most of which are indeed pure garbage. Québecoin isn't. It has the best features available in addition to a very specific purpose for existing. Nobody will force you to see it that way.

neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:46:31 AM

MapleCoin already exists, brah. Brought to you by the famous MazaCoin crew.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 05:54:50 AM

MapleCoin already exists, brah. Brought to you by the famous MazaCoin crew.

Wow I thought you were kidding at first - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=523054.0

That coin looks like it took about 5 minutes to make. People seem to be a bit smarter than to get caught again though. Hope you can see from my presentation how much work was put into this coin.

If it were a legit coin though, it wouldn't matter. Québec is an entirely different beast. We are our own Nation for a reason.

I followed you on twitter by the way neuroMode!

ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:01:05 AM

good idea : vive le québec !

bad idea : posting it the first of April ^^

So, that's a joke or a real post ?  Smiley

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:08:17 AM

good idea : vive le québec !

bad idea : posting it the first of April ^^

So, that's a joke or a real post ?  Smiley

Hey , I've got to thank you - after all the work that's been put into Québecoin, seeing a positive comment is really uplifting.

As for April 1st, it's just a coincidence! It would have to be a very funny joke to make a website/twitter/facebook/google+/subreddit and bitcointalk thread. (In addition to the coin!)

Québecoin is legit and I hope you mine it when it's released! Vive le Québec!

poornamelessme

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:40:09 AM

If you are serious about the coin, which I assume you are, I offer a couple of suggestions:

Space out the airdrop, but provide some coins to Quebecers relatively soon. I'd say provide some coins within a month or two, then space it out every 6 months or so (until premine is gone). Arrange for some coins to go to local merchants, so long as they agree to take the coins back as payment for merchandise (or at least some merchandise).

Personally I think you may be a bit optimistic as far as public attention goes. Two years from now, I expect many existing cyrptos to be dead. By the time the first airdrop is supposed to occur, the coin may not even be around anymore.

I also think you should drop the IPO. It probably will cause more problems than it's worth. IPO pretty much spells scam to most people here, and then you include nation coin + premine... let's just say you'd do better without the IPO. Or at most, sell that maple syrup at close to cost, along with coins.
NorTiaN

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:44:07 AM

A sick dev posted a suck thread begging for money.
For Quebecer?  Only for the dev himself.
Anyway, Why will I give my money to "Quebecer" ?
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:46:10 AM

Why do you frenchies feel the need to be separate and unique? Why can't you just assimilate into the rest of canada like everyone else?
Does every State, Province and Town really need their own coin? How is that an evolution? How is that progress? Bitcoin took two steps forward and now you are taking one step back.
Bitcoin, used in all counties, nations and towns on the planet.
Quebeccoin.... used in quebec. Must be exchanged to bitcoin if you want to spend it anywhere else.  Roll Eyes

PROGRESS!
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:08:01 AM

If you are serious about the coin, which I assume you are, I offer a couple of suggestions:

Space out the airdrop, but provide some coins to Quebecers relatively soon. I'd say provide some coins within a month or two, then space it out every 6 months or so (until premine is gone). Arrange for some coins to go to local merchants, so long as they agree to take the coins back as payment for merchandise (or at least some merchandise).

Personally I think you may be  bit a optimistic as far as public attention goes. Two years from now, I expect many existing cyrptos to be dead. By the time the first airdrop is supposed to occur, the coin may not even be around anymore.

I also think you should drop the IPO. It probably will cause more problems than it's worth. IPO pretty much spells scam to most people here, and then you include nation coin + premine... let's just say you'd do better without the IPO. Or at most, sell that maple syrup at close to cost, along with coins.

As you can see I'm open to suggestions and always ready to be my own critic. I'll be distributing coins in giveaways to radio-hosts, journalists and bloggers in Montréal to start. Québec is one big village, word spreads fast and everyone knows everyone. That's why I'm not afraid as far as public attention goes, people are genuinely interested in new things and ready to talk about it. You know someone on twitter who knows some blogger who knows a journalist who knows a radio announcer who knows a tv reporter. With the upcoming provincial election, there's a lot of room in Québec for talking... about Québec.

As far as the distribution of the premine goes, I'll definitely stick to the idea of delayed distribution. The delay time isn't as important as the fact that you have to put in a certain delay to gather interest and hype and avoid destroying the currencies value. Nation coins are very popular these days, that's for sure. The IPO is not out of greed and desire for profit. I already have a job and I'll be taking some time off without pay to dedicate myself to Québecoin, similar to Evan Duffield, although I don't know his financial situation. People can call it a scam if they want, it doesn't change that It's a mutually beneficial agreement. I get the resources necessary to develop and promote QBC for as much time as it can buy me, they get a nice return on their investment. Additionally, nation coins with their premine usually attract fair amounts of attention due to their large market caps.

One last thing - Québecoin is the best nation coin in existence on a technical level. The features are cutting edge and it will be a great coin to mine at release.

The maple syrup is really just an extra, I'm not in the maple business!

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:11:43 AM

most of which are indeed pure garbage. Québecoin isn't.

Come now.... you expect to fool anyone here saying that its not a shitcoin because its got darkwave and x11? So what? What are you bringing new to the table? You think people call a shitcoin a shitcoin because it uses scrypt and KGW? Its called a shitcoin because its diluting the market without any additional improvements to the existing infrastructure.

You would essentially have people mine for you to raise the coin's value, so you could slowly sell it off. You will have a little less than 21 million at hand, and even if you sell it at a puny 20 sats each, you get about 4.2 BTC. This is in addition to what you make with the IPO. Yes, making a shitcoin is quite a profitable venture, as long as there are fools to mine them and even greater fools cheering in the forums.

We have something great going here at the crypto world. Please (im actually requesting), please don't fuck it up by adding to the clusterfuck of coins already and pretend to do good for a nations. If you are intelligent enough to write code, then you definitely are informed enough to know that nonsense like "Quebec does not have a currency" is actually hogwash and means nothing and is the same as saying US does not have mangoes with a sad face.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
JPGagnon (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:14:43 AM

Why do you frenchies feel the need to be separate and unique? Why can't you just assimilate into the rest of canada like everyone else?
Does every State, Province and Town really need their own coin? How is that an evolution? How is that progress? Bitcoin took two steps forward and now you are taking one step back.
Bitcoin, used in all counties, nations and towns on the planet.
Quebeccoin.... used in quebec. Must be exchanged to bitcoin if you want to spend it anywhere else.  Roll Eyes

PROGRESS!

Hey X, as we say in Québec "On est pas sorteux" which is basically "We don't go out much". So we'll spend our Québecoin here and use regular dollars or bitcoin elsewhere! I don't think that any other province needs their own coin to be honest. There's a reason we were declared a nation and it's because we're different! People in Canada like to hate on Québec but really we're mostly trying to keep our identity. QBC is a part of that. Thanks for that picture though, we have running water by the way.

poornamelessme

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:19:46 AM

One last thing - Québecoin is the best nation coin in existence on a technical level. The features are cutting edge and it will be a great coin to mine at release.

The maple syrup is really just an extra, I'm not in the maple business!

Keep in mind that the nation thing probably will work against you at this point. The market has become over-saturated and people are tired of seeing country coins.

Again, IPO + Nation coin = bad idea. At least in my opinion, anyway. As for the maple syrup, just suggested it, as... well, even if a scam, maybe people would like the maple syrup at cost.  Cheesy

zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:21:42 AM

How much is premined?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: