Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New  (Read 161804 times)
dudupang

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:46:56 PM

Regarding the article once we have The android wallet we could easily have merchants accept QBC using the wallet like a Point of Sale program.

Also JP after speaking with many people in crypto I think getting that premine locked up for the airdrops needs to be priority one. In addition I guess some people have issue with homie pouring one out to scrypt miners. I personally like it but the consensus found it not professional.

Just my input and what I've gathered.

agree.

android wallet  & premine coins locking .

Working on these two things for the moment! I have someone in mind (well known in the technology and computer fields from Montréal) to help us lock up the premine. This person has an amazing reputation and can be trusted for helping secure the premine. Right now the QBC bounty is not as attractive as a BTC bounty so I'm trying to see what can get me an Android wallet quickly.

continue your good jobs ,dev. thank u!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dudupang

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:48:04 PM

Just did a QBC giveaway on poloniex, quite a few ppl posted addresses so I did my part for the day, night all!

i missed your giveaway. will you give us another one ?

nobodywanttocry

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:12:15 PM

Regarding the article once we have The android wallet we could easily have merchants accept QBC using the wallet like a Point of Sale program.

Also JP after speaking with many people in crypto I think getting that premine locked up for the airdrops needs to be priority one. In addition I guess some people have issue with homie pouring one out to scrypt miners. I personally like it but the consensus found it not professional.

Just my input and what I've gathered.

agree.

android wallet  & premine coins locking .

Working on these two things for the moment! I have someone in mind (well known in the technology and computer fields from Montréal) to help us lock up the premine. This person has an amazing reputation and can be trusted for helping secure the premine. Right now the QBC bounty is not as attractive as a BTC bounty so I'm trying to see what can get me an Android wallet quickly.
thanks for updating. let's wait for your good news.

dudupang

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:24:29 PM

Don't be shy to post here,guys.
Active ANN post is also a promotion.

Same Same

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:31:17 PM

I just came across a cool website: http://www.dogecache.com/

"Dogecache is an innovative app inspired by the principles of geocaching: an outdoor recreational activity where participants use GPS and other navigational techniques to find containers containing small prizes left by other adventurers. There is only one caveat: you must leave something in order to take something. Dogecache puts an exciting spin on this recreational activity by embracing dogecoin. Rather than hunt for physical caches, the user hunts for virtual dogecaches that other explorers have left behind. The app is entirely location dependent, as you find dogecoins near you by dropping some in your current location. That is, the more dogecoins you drop, the larger your search radius is and the more likely you are to find other deposits. The tradeoff lies in the fact that you can only pick up other users’ dogecoins, and dogecoins you drop can only be picked up by other people. This helps encourage people to share their wealth."

This system can be interesting to promote QBC from people to people, and can be an excellent way for merchant to their promote product and service.

For example, a merchant can leave several small cache in front of their store for a buyer to claim it and exchange it in store (as some a form of rebate).

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:08:48 PM

I just came across a cool website: http://www.dogecache.com/

"Dogecache is an innovative app inspired by the principles of geocaching: an outdoor recreational activity where participants use GPS and other navigational techniques to find containers containing small prizes left by other adventurers. There is only one caveat: you must leave something in order to take something. Dogecache puts an exciting spin on this recreational activity by embracing dogecoin. Rather than hunt for physical caches, the user hunts for virtual dogecaches that other explorers have left behind. The app is entirely location dependent, as you find dogecoins near you by dropping some in your current location. That is, the more dogecoins you drop, the larger your search radius is and the more likely you are to find other deposits. The tradeoff lies in the fact that you can only pick up other users’ dogecoins, and dogecoins you drop can only be picked up by other people. This helps encourage people to share their wealth."

This system can be interesting to promote QBC from people to people, and can be an excellent way for merchant to their promote product and service.

For example, a merchant can leave several small cache in front of their store for a buyer to claim it and exchange it in store (as some a form of rebate).

Nice idea for the wish list. Imagine a Québecoin geocaching promotion that leaves Québecoins in nooks and crannies all over Québec! I'm sure that Québec's Ministry of Tourism would be interested. Might even get Québecoin a linkie at Bonjour Québec.

Unfortunately, as the tem "wish list" indicates, I don't have the programming skills to make it happen. That's what I get for plunging in with BTC but no technical background to speak of. Tongue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:15:23 PM

I just came across a special offer from Prypto, a company that makes altcoin scratch cards.

Hi coin devs and promoters,

I am an authorized Prypto Reseller and I'd like to offer my services to help promote interesting cryptocoins. Prypto is a new service that specializes in Crypto Scratch Cards for cryptocurrencies. You can see an example of Prypto’s DogeCoin Cards here

Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards are a great way to promote your coin. You can sell them online or gift them to people offline, at cryptocurrency-related events for example. Or think about a real local airdrop! That’s all easy doing now!

The initial setup involves a wallet configuration and integrating your coin to the workflow of Prypto.

This service costs 2 BTC, which might sound high at the first moment, but if the order exceeds 10,000 cards your coin will be added to Prypto permanently. This means follow-up orders by you or people interested in your coin won’t have that service fee attached to any order.

SPECIAL: For my first customer pack order, there will be no 2BTC fee because i will pay the fee for you! This is a limited offer which I can only offer for one coin! So first come, first serve! For this offer, I’d like to set a minimum of 10k cards so that the coin will be listed permanently on Prypto! Of course you can order more cards

Here is an example for your coin (assuming you want 50 COIN on every card).

Costs for Handling, Costs for Cards, Normal Fees, shipping -> 6 BTC
Required COIN for cards (including transaction fees): 550,000

That will give you 10.000 Crypto Scratch Cards for your very own cryptocurrency!
Sounds reasonable, right? Take your cryptocurrency to the next level with Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards! Together we can prepare everything for your first order.

Requirements (normal custom pack requirements):

Coin must be listed on an exchange to qualify for Custom Package.
Open Source Wallet available publicly to be downloaded as both Windows and Linux QT Builds.
2 BTC Fee applied per Custom Package order in addition to our normal fees and shipping.
1,000 Card Minimum Order.
Coins for the Crypto Scratch Cards to be deposited after Wallet Setup.
600 dpi Coin Logo Required, if it concerns a Coin we do not currently offer.
Shipping takes on average 21 Days once your Coins are deposited to Wallet.

If you will be placing an order of 10k cards minimum, I will pay the 2 BTC fee!

How it works:

1. After setting up the deal, I will place the order at Prypto.
2. I will get a payment address from Prypto which I’ll send to you. Verification from Prypto that it’s really their payment address is possible!
3. You will now send the 6BTC directly to this address. I will give you a notice if the transfer is confirmed.
4. Prypto will start setting up your wallet and test it. Meanwhile, I’ll need the artwork for the logo and if you wish to customize the backside of the cards, I need those graphics too.
5. As soon as the wallet is up and running, I will pass you the wallet address. The total amount of coins issued for those 10k cards needs to be deposited to this address. Verification from Prypto that this is the wallet they set up is possible, too.
6. As soon as the coins are in the wallet, printing of cards will start, this will take approximately 21 days.
7. After the printing, the cards will be shipped to you
8. When you received the cards, you will give me a feedback that everything is fine. I will activate all cards.
9. That’s it.

Why am I offering to pay the 2BTC fee for custom pack orders?
It’s a service to help and promote a coin and of course Prypto. Also i want to be the first one to place a Custom Pack Order and gain my reputation by doing a successful deal. 

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Best regards from Germany

Daniel

EDIT: Edited two mistakes, thanks for the hint!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=585791.0

A worthwhile service for non-airdrop giveaways? It could be worked into the geocaching idea I mentioned above. If there's one QBC per card, it would require 10,000 QBC in addition to the 6 BTC fee.

In my case, I can spare the 10,000 QBC but I have to admit to being BTC-broke. Undecided

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:16:30 PM

Any response from Poloniex? I really think mintpal voting is useless. Just ballparking from the net hashrare, pool hashrate and workers, I'd say we got about 350 miners. Lets add about 50% to that and say 500 fanboys are going to vote on Mintpal. Some will vote all day and some will vote once a day. So lets be generous and assume everyone votes 8 times a day.... remember you can once vote every hour. And mintpal lets you vote 5 times per hour. So that's 40 votes a day. When 500 people do that, we get about 20,000 votes a day. With that kind of dedication we would get voted up there on first place there in 4 days.

But the reality is that we got a really "enthusiastic" crowd that bring in 600 votes a day. Even with the unrealistic probability for this frenzy of first day voting to continue, it would take us a good 4-5 months to reach that winning number of 80,000 Votes. I honestly do not see QBC living that long a life with bittrex. Within 2-3 weeks, people will get rid of their stash to the greater fool and we're going to a get a GreeceCoin like situation where the dev and his sockpuppet and talking amongst themselves to bump the thread, with teh occasional troll to come, have a good laugh and leave  Grin

We will need poloniex to take us first and if it builds volume, mintpal will bypass the voting system and list QBC on the exchange.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

Any response from Poloniex? I really think mintpal voting is useless. Just ballparking from the net hashrare, pool hashrate and workers, I'd say we got about 350 miners. Lets add about 50% to that and say 500 fanboys are going to vote on Mintpal. Some will vote all day and some will vote once a day. So lets be generous and assume everyone votes 8 times a day.... remember you can once vote every hour. And mintpal lets you vote 5 times per hour. So that's 40 votes a day. When 500 people do that, we get about 20,000 votes a day. With that kind of dedication we would get voted up there on first place there in 4 days.

But the reality is that we got a really "enthusiastic" crowd that bring in 600 votes a day. Even with the unrealistic probability for this frenzy of first day voting to continue, it would take us a good 4-5 months to reach that winning number of 80,000 Votes. I honestly do not see QBC living that long a life with bittrex. Within 2-3 weeks, people will get rid of their stash to the greater fool and we're going to a get a GreeceCoin like situation where the dev and his sockpuppet and talking amongst themselves to bump the thread, with teh occasional troll to come, have a good laugh and leave  Grin

We will need poloniex to take us first and if it builds volume, mintpal will bypass the voting system and list QBC on the exchange.

I sort of agree. It's a longshot for most coins to get on mintpal within a reasonable timeframe. And sometimes impossible for smaller coins, ever.

The problem right now is there doesn't seem to be a middle-sized exchange besides poloniex anymore, with both cryptorush and coinex going under (or I should say, equivalent to going under).

Which exchange, if any, could be targeted that is in-between bittrex and poloniex in volume? Maybe coined up? Not sure if there is even anyone to look at. But some backup emergency type of exchange should be considered if poloniex simply won't take the coin. After seeing coins like ColbertCoin get listed on poloniex, I would have thought they'd take Quebecoin at the start.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:45:37 PM

I don't know what's going on at Poloniex. There's no rhyme nor reason to what coins are added. Some really dumb ones lately like "juggalo". I guess a few btc behind closed doors does wonders. Can't see any other reason.
There's also a shady looking IPO buy happening. Maybe Poloniex is not the place to be.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:47:00 PM

Poloniex took juggalo coin before qbc that kinda made my jaw drop, I have to agree with both of you. I'm not sure what we are lacking right now but things feel a bit grim. JP was all over this thread pre launch but that's changed dramatically. I hope this succeeds hell I gave away free money on multiple occasions personally, idk what is going on. Plus numerous tweets, honestly when it comes to a multi million dollar pump this coin has everything whales would normally want.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:50:43 PM

set my sell order at 0.00488... maybe, someday it will happen Cheesy
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:09:26 PM

I sort of agree. It's a longshot for most coins to get on mintpal within a reasonable timeframe. And sometimes impossible for smaller coins, ever.

The problem right now is there doesn't seem to be a middle-sized exchange besides poloniex anymore, with both cryptorush and coinex going under (or I should say, equivalent to going under).

Which exchange, if any, could be targeted that is in-between bittrex and poloniex in volume? Maybe coined up? Not sure if there is even anyone to look at. But some backup emergency type of exchange should be considered if poloniex simply won't take the coin. After seeing coins like ColbertCoin get listed on poloniex, I would have thought they'd take Quebecoin at the start.

Im pretty sure they wanted to.... from an exchange point of view, it made sense to list it at the start. But I think the dev's "nobody put it on any exchange" attitude drove them away. Even that other unknown exchange who listed without "permission" and then took it off..... bad move I always thought. Multiple exchanges are always a good thing.... Arb traders are good for moving volumes and kinda act like a gravity well in preventing wild price fluctuations.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:11:38 PM

Is it time to 'pour one out for the homies still mining' this?  Grin

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:16:37 PM

I don't know what's going on at Poloniex. There's no rhyme nor reason to what coins are added. Some really dumb ones lately like "juggalo". I guess a few btc behind closed doors does wonders. Can't see any other reason.
There's also a shady looking IPO buy happening. Maybe Poloniex is not the place to be.

There's been a fair bit of publicity for it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555896.0;topicseen

Hasn't prevented it from being dumped at Poloniex, though...

EDIT: By the way, what's the shady IPO?

Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:18:39 PM

i think he's referring to the XBC ipo, no one knows how the hell that's gonna play out lol.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:33:02 PM

After reading through a lot of threads on different coins, I have to give JP credit for running a clean, professional, launch. Very little drama, hype, or FUD is NOT the norm at bctalk.
Hopefully, people will see the value in Qbc after the scams and one-pump coins.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:34:18 PM

i think he's referring to the XBC ipo, no one knows how the hell that's gonna play out lol.

Always something new in Crypto Land. Roll Eyes

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 10:35:15 PM

After reading through a lot of threads on different coins, I have to give JP credit for running a clean, professional, launch. Very little drama, hype, or FUD is NOT the norm at bctalk.
Hopefully, people will see the value in Qbc after the scams and one-pump coins.

Strangely, that damped the volume. But it's actually good to be below the radar: it gives more time for preparation.

dudupang

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:09:53 AM

damn, someone sold a lot , hurt the price.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: