Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New  (Read 161804 times)
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 10:34:44 PM

Definitely, now it's time to buy! It can't get lower than this.
of course it can

Heh, I was thinking of Maza when he posted that.

I don't think quebecoin will sink that low, but still... never be certain a coin is at rock bottom.

LOL.... Ya... Maaza was traded for above 15,000 and then above 7,000, and hit a rock bottom of 2000 which was an considered a good price to buy low and waited for the gradual rise. It then crossed all barriers of imagination and went to 800 "temporarily". It was a steal back then, because even if it climbed back to its previous low of 2000, that would've been tripple the investment returned. It then reached 400 without any mercy. Now it is available for 75 sats.... and this was for a coin on all the biggest exchanges including Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex and more at a time when country coins were just getting popular.

So ya.... I would say that the "optimism" is strong in this one, and french forums and android wallets are indeed going to save the coin  Roll Eyes

I would focus on more practical things like a donation drive to bribe exchanges, etc. Munity just recently got on poloniex 2 days back, and the net hash rate more than trippled and still climbing. The difficulty is picking up and you can already see the buy pressure coming up from "early adopters" because its ridiculously low at the moment. And believe me when I tell you, Quebecoin is way more popular than Muniti, but the difference was that the dev was always responsive to questions and active on the forum. There was a certain level of basic transparency and the people were constantly in the know how about updates and stuff. For them it was all news about the airdrop and how that was proceeding... whatever... the community was backing up the coin because they were in the loop.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:12:27 AM

LOL.... Ya... Maaza was traded for above 15,000 and then above 7,000, and hit a rock bottom of 2000 which was an considered a good price to buy low and waited for the gradual rise. It then crossed all barriers of imagination and went to 800 "temporarily". It was a steal back then, because even if it climbed back to its previous low of 2000, that would've been tripple the investment returned. It then reached 400 without any mercy. Now it is available for 75 sats.... and this was for a coin on all the biggest exchanges including Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex and more at a time when country coins were just getting popular.

So ya.... I would say that the "optimism" is strong in this one, and french forums and android wallets are indeed going to save the coin  Roll Eyes

I would focus on more practical things like a donation drive to bribe exchanges, etc. Munity just recently got on poloniex 2 days back, and the net hash rate more than trippled and still climbing. The difficulty is picking up and you can already see the buy pressure coming up from "early adopters" because its ridiculously low at the moment. And believe me when I tell you, Quebecoin is way more popular than Muniti, but the difference was that the dev was always responsive to questions and active on the forum. There was a certain level of basic transparency and the people were constantly in the know how about updates and stuff. For them it was all news about the airdrop and how that was proceeding... whatever... the community was backing up the coin because they were in the loop.

Hmm... I should see if I have any muniti crumbs on bittrex... it may be some other nation coin I have though.. bitleu, or something like that. The crumbs pile up and I forget what I have.

Getting on other exchanges should be a priority, but for whatever reason doesn't seem to be. No idea why. Muniti I think is the coin that had a nice promo idea too (which I recommended for quebecoin), by using flash drives stamped with their coin logo, then giving them out (I assume). I still have no idea how or when the quebecoin promo giveaway, which was supposed to occur in small amounts after the coin's release, is supposed to happen.
poornamelessme

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 05:46:50 PM

Myself, I'm having a little fun picking up a few hundred here and there while adjusting my bids...almost always upwards.

The market's so thin, it's the kind of fun you can have with <0.1 BTC. Smiley

I've been doing the same, but with less than .01 btc -- just using the crumb profits from selling some of my ipo coins semi-early. I have over 500 coins now, which isn't much, but considering my small ipo amount only gave me like 150, it's an improvement.

The price has been moving up a small amount the past two days. I think some other people may be having the same idea.
kiki6990

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:38:46 PM

Myself, I'm having a little fun picking up a few hundred here and there while adjusting my bids...almost always upwards.

The market's so thin, it's the kind of fun you can have with <0.1 BTC. Smiley

I've been doing the same, but with less than .01 btc -- just using the crumb profits from selling some of my ipo coins semi-early. I have over 500 coins now, which isn't much, but considering my small ipo amount only gave me like 150, it's an improvement.

The price has been moving up a small amount the past two days. I think some other people may be having the same idea.

The price will go up up, very soon. I`m very confident that this will happen sooner than we all think.

The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
klembyklem

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:18:52 PM

As for the maple syrup, I will guarantee that it will be shipped before May 11th (Sunday). I'll post a pic before having them sent out too.

... snif
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:45:40 PM

As for the maple syrup, I will guarantee that it will be shipped before May 11th (Sunday). I'll post a pic before having them sent out too.

... snif

LOL.... another pancake bites the dust Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
klembyklem

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:00:38 AM

we can now vote to add quebecoin on shareXcoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598531.0
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:15:29 PM

... snif

We had the first beautiful week-end in Quebec. JP probably got wasted like everyone else and forgot about it.

Remember we just got out of a rough winter, and St-Jean Baptist is right around the corner - we're all preparing for it.  Grin
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:34:44 PM

... snif

Lols, this one was funny. Made me want some pancakes too Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kiki6990

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:53:07 PM

... snif

We had the first beautiful week-end in Quebec. JP probably got wasted like everyone else and forgot about it.

Remember we just got out of a rough winter, and St-Jean Baptist is right around the corner - we're all preparing for it.  Grin

Hahahhaa!:) that`s possible, everybody loves weekends, but we need some good news from the developer. for the price to explode!!

The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:10:19 PM

I will make an effort to keep this thread "FUD" free, so here are some facts. Any speculation on my part is clearly noted.

Dev posting multiple times a day prior to IPO.

IPO ends. Speculation: This is when the dev truly stops giving a shit.

Highly anticipated launch is postponed 24 hours. People that rented rigs are pissed off. Dev claims 2 days wasn't enough between IPO and launch. Of course, i'm sure dev was working and coding 48 hours straight and still missed the launch /sarcasm  Roll Eyes

Dev makes last minute changes to the wallet changing to the reward structure resulting in the windows wallet not being ready for launch. More people pissed off.

Some exchange adds QBC, dev decides Bittrex is good enough and exchanges shouldn't add QBC without "permission". I haven't seen another example of this in the crypto world. Obviously 2 exchanges is better than 1.

Countless legitimate, honest questions ignored by dev. Offers to help the coin also ignored by dev.

I'm furious at myself. Can't believe I "invested" (more like donated) 1.5 btc into this shitcoin

endchat

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:31:36 PM

I agree the DEV is seriously lacking on the boards and as the main contact of this coin...
besides that, the exchange limitation struck me as odd.

If one thing could possibly make me feel better about all this, it would be,
that the premine destined to quebecers, would be put in escrow or somewhere safe out of his control.

poornamelessme

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:29:04 PM

I will make an effort to keep this thread "FUD" free, so here are some facts. Any speculation on my part is clearly noted.

Dev posting multiple times a day prior to IPO.

IPO ends. Speculation: This is when the dev truly stops giving a shit.

Highly anticipated launch is postponed 24 hours. People that rented rigs are pissed off. Dev claims 2 days wasn't enough between IPO and launch. Of course, i'm sure dev was working and coding 48 hours straight and still missed the launch /sarcasm  Roll Eyes

Dev makes last minute changes to the wallet changing to the reward structure resulting in the windows wallet not being ready for launch. More people pissed off.

Some exchange adds QBC, dev decides Bittrex is good enough and exchanges shouldn't add QBC without "permission". I haven't seen another example of this in the crypto world. Obviously 2 exchanges is better than 1.

Countless legitimate, honest questions ignored by dev. Offers to help the coin also ignored by dev.

I'm furious at myself. Can't believe I "invested" (more like donated) 1.5 btc into this shitcoin

I try to be objective about any coin, even coins I own. I don't like insane hype, nor insane trolling.

I do agree with you on every point. I'll also throw in the syrup, which makes absolutely no sense from a dev standpoint. It doesn't exactly take tons of time or effort to mail out 8 cans of syrup, or however many it should be.

If the dev is being honest, certain things don't make sense. Why would the dev, who was super active before the ipo, drop out like he has? Where is the premine lockup? Where is the local promo giveaway? Why no effort to get on at least some of the smaller exchanges? I don't mean absolutely dinky ones, but there are several small in-between ones he can try.

The only reasons I can come up with are: Dev has walked away/given up, dev is super busy in RL (not sure how realistic that is), dev is gobbling up cheap coins on the exchange, plans to return, boost profits, or he truly thinks posting in the forum + mailing syrups + exchanges don't matter ... in which case I strongly disagree with him.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 08:19:36 PM

Lets get something extremely clear for those who are waiting for the prices to rise. Those prices will never ever going to rise as long as 21 mil coins are in the hands of the dev. No whale will ever risk going anywhere near that coin and even attempt to get some buy pressure going by putting in some volume. So those of you who are expecting the price to rise magically when the dev returns with with his commandments, know that nothing significant will come out of that. A minor bump at most, that's all. Changing the plan and deciding to distribute it immediately will only dilute the value further. The volume will come only if the premine is destroyed... and good luck convincing anyone sensible that a shitcoin giveaway is happening after two and a half years.

woogie

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:20:06 PM

we can now vote to add quebecoin on shareXcoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598531.0
voted!
ghonyme

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:13:04 PM

voted Smiley

Website : http://cryptobec.com (many services for quebecoin will arrive....)
Pool : http://pool.cryptobec.com
Exchange : http://exchange.cryptobec.com
poornamelessme

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:25:11 PM

Before voting to put the coin on sharex, I expect it may be better to wait and see if the dev will even allow the coin be listed there.

Coined up, Austin exchange, ShareX, etc. could be a combo of small exchanges the coin probably could get listed on, if the dev was active with the coin. Again, no idea if he wants the coin even listed there though. Little point to voting if the dev may just veto it.

And yes, the coin won't jump up a ton even if the coin gets on other exchanges, due to the premine. People would rightfully be afraid if the price got too high, with semi-decent volume, as the dev (or any dev) could just dump the premine and kill the prices then.

I really doubt the dev will destroy any of the premine, but he could start a partial airdrop early (unsure how much that could lower the price, as it's already pretty low). And do that vault/lockup thingy with another member here, whomever that was. But at this point, that all sounds doubtful.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:10:25 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 12:24:55 PM by Lemayilleur

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/francophones-slower-to-adopt-cutting-edge-technology-1.1450120

This article really re-enforce the point I've been making. Now I wonder if there isn't more studies about the subject.

Edit: http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/national/201309/11/01-4688407-les-francophones-plus-lents-a-adopter-les-nouvelles-technologies.php
Circonference

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 04:26:57 PM

The words Lent and Slow may be bilingual synonyms but they don't depict the right amount of slowness. We need a word that mean SLOW + 50% to really depict the slowness of technology adoption here.

This is the most painful aspect of living in Montreal. The big companies here are 5 years behind. I am always obsessed with what will be taken for granted in 3 years. This create a space of ZERO opportunity for me to work in my own city, unless it is helping my former colleagues and bosses when they fuck things up and need a jack-of-all-trades to unfuck it up. Apparently the only space that has a need for my services in New York City and it is the place with the most amount of competition professionally!!

Marie-Lynn
poornamelessme

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:24:37 PM

Out of curiosity I checked the dev posting history just now. He has posted here twice in the entire month of may. I don't even have that many Quebecoins, don't have a real vested interest in how the coin even does at this point, and I have posted here more than that.

Unless the dev has succumbed to a terrible maple syrup accident, I don't really see any excuse anymore. To say he's busy working on android wallets, or whatever, is still not an excuse.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: