Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New  (Read 161804 times)
Circonference

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 02:34:48 AM

Woa what a spike in hashrate. Minep.it hashrate is 0 and Suchpool at 84MH/s. Where is the hashrate coming from??

Yeah... Québecoin was flying 100% under the radar and someone in the community with a shitload of mining power found out about it cuz I asked him his opinion on QBC. Guess who.
zag4system

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:36:05 AM

Cool JP is back , good to know , now i can start mining again

Are you interested in making a decent buck ?
Try working ....
kiki6990

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:49:48 AM

I`ll redirect all my power to Quebecoin today too. I`m glad we have news from JP, i`m glad there is a bit of volume in Bittrex and the price is rising. All speed ahead to Quebecoin!!!:)

The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:21:59 PM

I`ll redirect all my power to Quebecoin today too. I`m glad we have news from JP, i`m glad there is a bit of volume in Bittrex and the price is rising. All speed ahead to Quebecoin!!!:)

MEANWHILE, MY 15 MH\s CANNOT BE USED. What a waste of ROI time. Cry
Circonference

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 05:03:27 PM

I haven't moved any IPO funds yet seeing as I don't need them for the moment personally but will rather use them for development for the time being, first thing being the Android wallet.

What is the ETA on DGW3 upgrade?
endchat

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:31:27 PM

Is this sarcasm?

I have no idea what you are trying to say here...
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:34:51 PM

Those who have been really enthusiastic, don't let that die down but save it for later.

You must be extremly busy with other things, we all have multiple hobbies. But some of us are ready to get started now. I have a list long like my arm of ideas that I would like to begin working on, some of which overlaps with yours and other entheusiasts (I.E multi-pool).

I could of literally BOUGHT a developper for the Android wallet weeks ago. But here I was waiting to see yours, which you said you were working on... Now you (or should I say we are) buying it. #winning

JP, I'd really like to hear about the pre-mine lock-down. It's the only thing holding most of us(there's a few of us) from participating fearlessly in this project... Why are we not able to discuss and develop at least this ONE MAJOR idea with you?

Pre-mine is QBC's shackle-ball, and you're wearing it.

Cute graphics and all Roll Eyes.
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:37:33 PM

Is this sarcasm?

I'm just stupid... Didn't give context: I've been moving to a new place. All my rigs are sleeping in boxes.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:42:00 PM

Have any of the IPO buyers received their "free" Quebec maple syrup yet?

Circonference

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:47:05 PM

Today is the first day in weeks that I didn't have cheap QBC to scoop up (500-1000 sat).

And this happened today. Now don't get too excited, it was gone in a second.

Maybe it helps Québecoin when JP shows up. Maybe after a few appropriate updates or question replies we can apply to have it removed from the stale coin list.

Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:01:08 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 12:31:58 AM by Lemayilleur

Edit: Mis-red that table.
endchat

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:38:27 AM

Is this sarcasm?

I'm just stupid... Didn't give context: I've been moving to a new place. All my rigs are sleeping in boxes.

Aghhhh...July 1st is coming!!!

Grin
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:06:09 AM

I just came across a special offer from Prypto, a company that makes altcoin scratch cards.

Hi coin devs and promoters,

I am an authorized Prypto Reseller and I'd like to offer my services to help promote interesting cryptocoins. Prypto is a new service that specializes in Crypto Scratch Cards for cryptocurrencies. You can see an example of Prypto’s DogeCoin Cards here

Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards are a great way to promote your coin. You can sell them online or gift them to people offline, at cryptocurrency-related events for example. Or think about a real local airdrop! That’s all easy doing now!

The initial setup involves a wallet configuration and integrating your coin to the workflow of Prypto.

This service costs 2 BTC, which might sound high at the first moment, but if the order exceeds 10,000 cards your coin will be added to Prypto permanently. This means follow-up orders by you or people interested in your coin won’t have that service fee attached to any order.

SPECIAL: For my first customer pack order, there will be no 2BTC fee because i will pay the fee for you! This is a limited offer which I can only offer for one coin! So first come, first serve! For this offer, I’d like to set a minimum of 10k cards so that the coin will be listed permanently on Prypto! Of course you can order more cards

Here is an example for your coin (assuming you want 50 COIN on every card).

Costs for Handling, Costs for Cards, Normal Fees, shipping -> 6 BTC
Required COIN for cards (including transaction fees): 550,000

That will give you 10.000 Crypto Scratch Cards for your very own cryptocurrency!
Sounds reasonable, right? Take your cryptocurrency to the next level with Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards! Together we can prepare everything for your first order.

Requirements (normal custom pack requirements):

Coin must be listed on an exchange to qualify for Custom Package.
Open Source Wallet available publicly to be downloaded as both Windows and Linux QT Builds.
2 BTC Fee applied per Custom Package order in addition to our normal fees and shipping.
1,000 Card Minimum Order.
Coins for the Crypto Scratch Cards to be deposited after Wallet Setup.
600 dpi Coin Logo Required, if it concerns a Coin we do not currently offer.
Shipping takes on average 21 Days once your Coins are deposited to Wallet.

If you will be placing an order of 10k cards minimum, I will pay the 2 BTC fee!

How it works:

1. After setting up the deal, I will place the order at Prypto.
2. I will get a payment address from Prypto which I’ll send to you. Verification from Prypto that it’s really their payment address is possible!
3. You will now send the 6BTC directly to this address. I will give you a notice if the transfer is confirmed.
4. Prypto will start setting up your wallet and test it. Meanwhile, I’ll need the artwork for the logo and if you wish to customize the backside of the cards, I need those graphics too.
5. As soon as the wallet is up and running, I will pass you the wallet address. The total amount of coins issued for those 10k cards needs to be deposited to this address. Verification from Prypto that this is the wallet they set up is possible, too.
6. As soon as the coins are in the wallet, printing of cards will start, this will take approximately 21 days.
7. After the printing, the cards will be shipped to you
8. When you received the cards, you will give me a feedback that everything is fine. I will activate all cards.
9. That’s it.

Why am I offering to pay the 2BTC fee for custom pack orders?
It’s a service to help and promote a coin and of course Prypto. Also i want to be the first one to place a Custom Pack Order and gain my reputation by doing a successful deal. 

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Best regards from Germany

Daniel

EDIT: Edited two mistakes, thanks for the hint!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=585791.0

A worthwhile service for non-airdrop giveaways? It could be worked into the geocaching idea I mentioned above. If there's one QBC per card, it would require 10,000 QBC in addition to the 6 BTC fee.

In my case, I can spare the 10,000 QBC but I have to admit to being BTC-broke. Undecided

by searching the forum i just came across your post and i just want to let you guys know: the price changed! i will still pay the fees but offers start now at 0.75BTC for 1k cards, including custom design, shipment, wallet setup and card fees! put my url in your design and it will be 0.5BTC for 1k cards. for larger amounts i need to do a new calculation. you can PM me here or use forms on www.getprypto.com/custom-pack or send me a mail to whywefight@getprypto.com

cheers Daniel

kiki6990

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:37:49 AM

I just came across a special offer from Prypto, a company that makes altcoin scratch cards.

Hi coin devs and promoters,

I am an authorized Prypto Reseller and I'd like to offer my services to help promote interesting cryptocoins. Prypto is a new service that specializes in Crypto Scratch Cards for cryptocurrencies. You can see an example of Prypto’s DogeCoin Cards here

Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards are a great way to promote your coin. You can sell them online or gift them to people offline, at cryptocurrency-related events for example. Or think about a real local airdrop! That’s all easy doing now!

The initial setup involves a wallet configuration and integrating your coin to the workflow of Prypto.

This service costs 2 BTC, which might sound high at the first moment, but if the order exceeds 10,000 cards your coin will be added to Prypto permanently. This means follow-up orders by you or people interested in your coin won’t have that service fee attached to any order.

SPECIAL: For my first customer pack order, there will be no 2BTC fee because i will pay the fee for you! This is a limited offer which I can only offer for one coin! So first come, first serve! For this offer, I’d like to set a minimum of 10k cards so that the coin will be listed permanently on Prypto! Of course you can order more cards

Here is an example for your coin (assuming you want 50 COIN on every card).

Costs for Handling, Costs for Cards, Normal Fees, shipping -> 6 BTC
Required COIN for cards (including transaction fees): 550,000

That will give you 10.000 Crypto Scratch Cards for your very own cryptocurrency!
Sounds reasonable, right? Take your cryptocurrency to the next level with Prypto’s Crypto Scratch Cards! Together we can prepare everything for your first order.

Requirements (normal custom pack requirements):

Coin must be listed on an exchange to qualify for Custom Package.
Open Source Wallet available publicly to be downloaded as both Windows and Linux QT Builds.
2 BTC Fee applied per Custom Package order in addition to our normal fees and shipping.
1,000 Card Minimum Order.
Coins for the Crypto Scratch Cards to be deposited after Wallet Setup.
600 dpi Coin Logo Required, if it concerns a Coin we do not currently offer.
Shipping takes on average 21 Days once your Coins are deposited to Wallet.

If you will be placing an order of 10k cards minimum, I will pay the 2 BTC fee!

How it works:

1. After setting up the deal, I will place the order at Prypto.
2. I will get a payment address from Prypto which I’ll send to you. Verification from Prypto that it’s really their payment address is possible!
3. You will now send the 6BTC directly to this address. I will give you a notice if the transfer is confirmed.
4. Prypto will start setting up your wallet and test it. Meanwhile, I’ll need the artwork for the logo and if you wish to customize the backside of the cards, I need those graphics too.
5. As soon as the wallet is up and running, I will pass you the wallet address. The total amount of coins issued for those 10k cards needs to be deposited to this address. Verification from Prypto that this is the wallet they set up is possible, too.
6. As soon as the coins are in the wallet, printing of cards will start, this will take approximately 21 days.
7. After the printing, the cards will be shipped to you
8. When you received the cards, you will give me a feedback that everything is fine. I will activate all cards.
9. That’s it.

Why am I offering to pay the 2BTC fee for custom pack orders?
It’s a service to help and promote a coin and of course Prypto. Also i want to be the first one to place a Custom Pack Order and gain my reputation by doing a successful deal.  

If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Best regards from Germany

Daniel

EDIT: Edited two mistakes, thanks for the hint!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=585791.0

A worthwhile service for non-airdrop giveaways? It could be worked into the geocaching idea I mentioned above. If there's one QBC per card, it would require 10,000 QBC in addition to the 6 BTC fee.

In my case, I can spare the 10,000 QBC but I have to admit to being BTC-broke. Undecided

by searching the forum i just came across your post and i just want to let you guys know: the price changed! i will still pay the fees but offers start now at 0.75BTC for 1k cards, including custom design, shipment, wallet setup and card fees! put my url in your design and it will be 0.5BTC for 1k cards. for larger amounts i need to do a new calculation. you can PM me here or use forms on www.getprypto.com/custom-pack or send me a mail to whywefight@getprypto.com

cheers Daniel

Wow!! That`s a great news and i`m happy about it. Now the developer should be the one investing in theese cards using the IPO money. This is the best way to promote the coin in Quebec.

zag4system

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:09:28 AM

This sounds verry interesting , it`s a great idea , it`s going to help a lot the community

Are you interested in making a decent buck ?
Try working ....
Circonference

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 05:03:10 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 05:19:28 PM by Circonference

I really like the concept of Prypto but people are selling BTC cards at twice the current market right now on eBay ($12.95 for $6 worth of BTC). I think this is hurting the value of Prypto as an easy way to acquire Cryptocurrency. I understand that there is no volume so it affects the average markup that resellers are charging.

Other than that, if priced fairly, it could become the easiest way to grab Quebecoin or 'air drop' it using Canada Post as a physical delivery partner (I used to own a magazine and they do fulfillment for such things based on Postal Codes)

DISCLAIMER: I have applied to be a reseller and we already have a Quebec reseller who has ordered 300 Dogecoin cards.

Good luck,

Marie-Lynn
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:39:27 AM

That's awesome.

I was coming online tonight just to tell whywefight(Daniel) that I loved the idea! And that  I would most likely be in touch with him in the comming months\years ahah.

I went for a walk on lunch time, and I was wondering how illegal it would be to throw such cards off of a helicopter. It would be quite the stunt to make it rain over festivals across Québec.
140603kong

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:44:43 AM

I just downloaded the wallet, but it didn't sync.
then I deleted the files in app data, it still didn't sync.I tried several times, can anyone help me ? thanks.
kiki6990

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:16:14 AM

then I deleted the files in app data, it still didn't sync.I tried several times, can anyone help me ? thanks.
Try adding this in a .conf file, quebecoin.conf, that should be in %appdata%quebecoin. Good luck!

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=qbc1.okaypool.com
addnode=stratum.hashhot.com
addnode=qbc.nicemining.pw
addnode=qbc.cryptoadhd.com
addnode=qbc.520cn.com
addnode=qbc.pool.mn
addnode=stratum1.suchpool.pw

140603kong

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:24:27 AM

Try adding this in a .conf file, quebecoin.conf, that should be in %appdata%quebecoin. Good luck!

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=qbc1.okaypool.com
addnode=stratum.hashhot.com
addnode=qbc.nicemining.pw
addnode=qbc.cryptoadhd.com
addnode=qbc.520cn.com
addnode=qbc.pool.mn
addnode=stratum1.suchpool.pw

It works , thank you so much.I checked the dev's post , he didn't realise his DNS seeds are dead.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: