Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QBC] Québecoin - X11 - DGW - (BITTREX) - Win/Mac/Linux Wallets - New  (Read 161804 times)
endchat

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:30:02 PM

I just downloaded the wallet, but it didn't sync.
then I deleted the files in app data, it still didn't sync.I tried several times, can anyone help me ? thanks.
Try adding this in a .conf file, quebecoin.conf, that should be in %appdata%quebecoin. Good luck!

addnode=54.86.39.92
addnode=qbc1.okaypool.com
addnode=stratum.hashhot.com
addnode=qbc.nicemining.pw
addnode=qbc.cryptoadhd.com
addnode=qbc.520cn.com
addnode=qbc.pool.mn
addnode=stratum1.suchpool.pw

You can remove okaypool...pool closed without warning, screwed me over for a 100 or so qbc

aws

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:41:26 PM

Have any of the IPO buyers received their "free" Quebec maple syrup yet?

i bought some at walmart... Smiley
pretty good stuff
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:24:13 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 01:37:39 PM by Lemayilleur

Seems nobody received their Syrup, I feel terrible for everyone... I told JP (back in the days where he cooperated) that I didn't need mine - I can buy the same syrup in store. But it would be nice if he was already done with this.

In other news, QBC chart is semi-stable. Looks like we might have a found a decent floor price. Personally, I’m still receiving regular updates from the few (can be counted on 2 hands!) QBC enthusiast. Everyone one of them are truly inspirational, it’s crazy the amount of knowledge and competencies that already have QBC in their scope. Everyone’s making baby steps, but those may very well turn into the next hub, tools, services and products for the future generations!

Seems that a bunch of dev took over Saturn Coin (now Saturn2) and revamped it. They even “erased” it’s original pre-mine – from my understanding. The coin has shot up quite a bit around this news. I hope JP is aware of the dangerous situation the projects might be in… Takes one crazy dev to jump in an pull a similar stunt for QBC. And we can kiss goodbye the 10 years air drops plan w/pre-mine. Seems every “big-crypto-rig” are seriously against pre-mines, which is understandable seeing the giant risk it adds. But I keep on believing that the plan is rock solid for what QBC aspires to. We just need to think of the best, undeniable way to protect the pre-mine, and have this plan/information publicly available.

I feel bad that we’re discussing all of this here, in English, without JP. There would be a lot of value added for the future participant if the discussion happened in the language of it’s audience, with the key people. I’ve set up Quebeco.in in hopes that French folks would gather together. But honestly it’s been hell – Website pages are sometimes taking up to 60 seconds to load. I’ve opened a ticket with my funio.com, a Montréal based host… On top of that, the integrated forums layout isn’t really great. Needs to be customized with CSS, which is on my “to learn” list. So much that I don't dare sharing it outside this thread yet.

Hang in there buddies. Also get yourself a couple QBC and hold strongly onto them.

I got this QBC solo mining guide started. I'm going to make one for CPU mining. Then I'll add pool-mining information. Looking for someone to give the guide a shot. Would love feedback, comments and suggestions.
endchat

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:53:49 PM

The Maple syrup thing is really stupid.

The Dev needs to get his act together...

Fixed your link LeMayilleur

http://tagmydoc.com/dl/4Um5p/gloD
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:38:07 PM

Fixed your link LeMayilleur

http://tagmydoc.com/dl/4Um5p/gloD

Thanks for the that Tongue
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:09:32 PM

Good news; Quebeco.in is no longer stupidly slow!

Let's go les amis... La communauté ne se bâtira pas seul Wink
Rhead

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:24:19 PM

Sur le nouveau forum https://quebeco.in/forums/topic/guide-rapide-de-mining-participatif-pool/, j'ai posté un petit guide en français pour miner sur http://quebec.suchpool.pw/. Vos questions, suggestions et commentaires sont les bienvenues pour bonifier et simplifier ce "guide du mineur X11 pour les nuls".

Yannick
QUkcTX3LLcnarZFmjt5yqvxy75czmadb52
Rhead

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:14:54 AM

Je viens de mettre en ligne un texte qui vous permettra de comprendre l'importance des crypto-monnaies dans la lutte contre le cartel des banques. Je vous invite fortement à le lire pour parfaire votre argumentaire quand viendra le temps de promouvoir le Quebecoin! Bonne lecture! ------>  Pourquoi un Québecoin? http://forum.quebex.ca/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3&p=3#p3
kiki6990

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:24:00 PM

Please speak english, this thread is for english users! Thanks!

The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
snowcrawl

Activity: 377

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:49:56 PM

Kiki,

The translation of whatever is written in French here about cryptos boils down to:  "This information is already readily available in English in forums such as bitcointalk, however there still remains a target audience of French speakers in Québec who are completely out of the loop when it comes to cryptocurrency, and users such as Rhead intend to try to bring them up to speed."  So no need to feel left out, since you already are well educated on this subject.  I have posted his article on the facebook group "Francophonie-Québec", which is a French only group.  
kiki6990

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:33:04 PM

Kiki,

The translation of whatever is written in French here about cryptos boils down to:  "This information is already readily available in English in forums such as bitcointalk, however there still remains a target audience of French speakers in Québec who are completely out of the loop when it comes to cryptocurrency, and users such as Rhead intend to try to bring them up to speed."  So no need to feel left out, since you already are well educated on this subject.  I have posted his article on the facebook group "Francophonie-Québec", which is a French only group.  

Nice initiative to post the article on the french facebook group, people have to find out about this awesome coin that was created for them. You can also start a thread in the French section.

Circonference

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Circonference.ca

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 03:37:20 PM

Je viens de mettre en ligne un texte qui vous permettra de comprendre l'importance des crypto-monnaies dans la lutte contre le cartel des banques. Je vous invite fortement à le lire pour parfaire votre argumentaire quand viendra le temps de promouvoir le Quebecoin! Bonne lecture! ------>  Pourquoi un Québecoin? http://forum.quebex.ca/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3&p=3#p3

Fantastique. C'est un sujet (finances) qui va passer par dessus la tête de tous le monde mais il se trouve que les adopteurs initiaux des monnaies numériques qui ne sont pas attiré par la technologie sont des gens qui comprennent déjà un peu la politique financière moderne où l'économiste sonne une peu comme un astrologue Smiley

Pourrais-je reproduire cet article sur http://circonference.ca ? Ça prendrai un 'byline' avec une petite bio de quelques phrases. L'adresse QBC y sera affichée aussi pour les 'tips' Smiley

Marie-Lynn
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:07:48 PM

Sorry Kiki, but you can't realistically ask for this ;/. There's not better way to make Quebecers aware of QBC, and crypto, but by making info primarily available in French. There's a few Francophone that we're probably turned off by this whole BTCTalk thread... I don't have stats, but it's known that most of the non-tech-savvy Quebecers don't know more English than "Yes, No, Toaster". Shocked

Maudit que vous avez du talent pour écrire gang... super belle article. C'est pas grand chose, mais j'te tip 100 QBC.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:05:32 PM

Sorry Kiki, but you can't realistically ask for this ;/. There's not better way to make Quebecers aware of QBC, and crypto, but by making info primarily available in French. There's a few Francophone that we're probably turned off by this whole BTCTalk thread... I don't have stats, but it's known that most of the non-tech-savvy Quebecers don't know more English than "Yes, No, Toaster". Shocked

Yes he can , and I can also.
This in the ENGLISH section of the board. And in this section you write in English.

If you want to write and speak in french you go to the french subforum.

Those are the rules for any coin otherwise you would see 90% chinese posts in the altcoin forum.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zag4system

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:56:26 PM

any movement around here ?

Are you interested in making a decent buck ?
Try working ....
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:56:31 PM

any movement around here ?

Barely any movement on the chart/blockchain, but surprisingly a lot of action on French forums/communities.
Rhead

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:57:41 PM

Je viens de mettre en ligne un texte qui vous permettra de comprendre l'importance des crypto-monnaies dans la lutte contre le cartel des banques. Je vous invite fortement à le lire pour parfaire votre argumentaire quand viendra le temps de promouvoir le Quebecoin! Bonne lecture! ------>  Pourquoi un Québecoin? http://forum.quebex.ca/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3&p=3#p3

Fantastique. C'est un sujet (finances) qui va passer par dessus la tête de tous le monde mais il se trouve que les adopteurs initiaux des monnaies numériques qui ne sont pas attiré par la technologie sont des gens qui comprennent déjà un peu la politique financière moderne où l'économiste sonne une peu comme un astrologue Smiley

Pourrais-je reproduire cet article sur http://circonference.ca ? Ça prendrai un 'byline' avec une petite bio de quelques phrases. L'adresse QBC y sera affichée aussi pour les 'tips' Smiley

Marie-Lynn

Aucun problème, partagez en masse!

kiki6990

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:32:56 PM

The price is ridiculously low today, someone is dumping the coins for a very low price. That`s not good!

Same Same

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:00:12 PM

The price is ridiculously low today, someone is dumping the coins for a very low price. That`s not good!

I should have bought more BTC and buy those BQC at this price.  Otherwise Mari-Lynn will jump on them  Cheesy

Rhead

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:08:41 PM

I should have bought more BTC and buy those BQC at this price.  Otherwise Mari-Lynn will jump on them  Cheesy

Nobody will want to sell at this price...
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: