taufik123
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2547
Duelbits.com
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 06:25:26 PM |
|
I can never consider gambling as a means of earning money, especially not for myself. Gambling is about being involved in a sport for entertainment purposes by using some money. The money you use should be considered as something you will never get back. If you're lucky, you might win some money from gambling, but you'll lose much more than that. Even the money earned from gambling, I don’t call it earning money; I never say "I have earned X amount from gambling." Instead, I say "I have won X amount from gambling." Winning is possible in gambling, but earning is not.
But most people will not think like that, Gambling on a bet will be an opportunity to earn multiple from the betting capital used. A sport that is loved can make a profit from the bets made and this becomes the income they want. Not everyone will say that gambling is entertainment because our viewpoints and goals for gambling will be different. You will probably just play and bet for your favorite team, and only use a little money to bet without expecting a big win or anything. It's just about how each point of view a person looks at gambling.
|
|
|
|
|
rachael9385
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 06:31:05 PM |
|
One of the views or mindsets that is very bad when making gambling a source of income in life,
This is something that many make the mistake when they enter a casino for the first time, to think that the casino will be a source of income for a person is to enter into a total failure, it is to go bankrupt, a casino should never be seen as a place to safely get money or worse yet see it as if it were a job, the job or seeing it as a source of income is for the casino Owners , yes, because it is a constant source of money coming in, however this is something that casinos must do very well, and that is generated by the sole advantage of the house. But it is true that quite a lot of people come to gambling with the hope of being able to get a big win and also with those who think that making gambling a source of income is a case that often happens too, but yes in the end as you said they only experience bankruptcy and some even experience the destruction of their lives when they are too serious in gambling. Work is something that will certainly be able to make us profit, while in gambling the victory and profit are uncertain, therefore it is not recommended to make gambling a source of income or work, it is better to do it properly and not consider it as a means only. Only a lazy man that wants to reap from where he didn't sow, that will happily embrace gambling as a means of income, because he sees it as a short cut to riches. Such person will wallow in their poverty because gambling will take the little that he has from him. Get a job or learn a skill so that you can have a means of income. Well I would say that many persons who gamble, they don't do it for fun as I have said before there is no such thing as gambling for fun. Most people would love to hit it big as that is their motivation when starting gambling, they expect that maybe they can get a max win. That is their motivation when starting as no one plays for fun and losing time while doing so. Anyone saying so it is definitely lying as no person loses time trying and playing for fun. I tried once when I wanted to quit gambling but it didn't work out that is why say like the above. Some gamblers that want to hit it big in gamble losses more because they are just focused on the winning. Although some of them are lucky to hit a jackpot but many are not too lucky. However, every gamblers has their purpose for gambling, as some of them are gambling for entertainment and others are gambling for fun. Have forgotten the users who said that casino games is for fun while sports betting are for those that are seeking to make profits from gamble. Actually, lot of gamblers are also betting on sport games for fun because am sure sport games has a lot of fans.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Lanatsa
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 06:33:29 PM |
|
I have spoken about some millionaires in my area. They are not well-known people. I have given just one example. I want to show that if we consider gambling only as a means of earning money, then we will become addicted to it very quickly. We should avoid addiction. It is certainly possible to earn money from gambling . But it should not be our only means of earning money. Then we may lose everything very soon. If we consider gmbling as the only means of earning money, we may soon become bankrupt. I have been involved in gambling for a long time . So I know many such gamblers.
I can never consider gambling as a means of earning money, especially not for myself. Gambling is about being involved in a sport for entertainment purposes by using some money. The money you use should be considered as something you will never get back. If you're lucky, you might win some money from gambling, but you'll lose much more than that. Even the money earned from gambling, I don’t call it earning money; I never say "I have earned X amount from gambling." Instead, I say "I have won X amount from gambling." Winning is possible in gambling, but earning is not. Only greedy people would really be the ones who will be considering out gambling to be that for the sake of money making and they will really be that thinking that they can easily be able to attain up such thing. Yes, there's a possibility but we do know that when it come to reality then it is really just that for the sake of fun and this should really be that the best approach when it comes into this aspect. Never tried out to have that kind of desperation when it comes to money making because this is where most people do really that messed up their finances on the moment or time that they do have that different approach in towards gambling. Definition will be definitely for the sake of fun and this is something that be put up in mind rather than on making yourself delusional. People wont be able to realize it not until they will be experiencing up some issues or problems. Gambling should be something that makes you that easing out that boredom or wiping away that kind of stress but we do know that losing is never been that removing stress thing but rather it will be the opposite. Always make use of the amount that you can afford to lose and never make yourself trying out to chase up those loses.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Samlucky O
|
 |
February 13, 2025, 07:17:04 PM |
|
The overall meaning of Gambling for fun in my understanding is just simply betting without hoping or putting your mind in potential return or win. That statement is used to describe the process of betting without high expectations. This means win or no win I just want to try my luck. It is considered fun because anything you invest money and don't have hope of getting reward or return, its considered blind investment. So gambling is a blind investment which may or may not yeilds any result wether now or the long run, that is where it is call fun.
Basically gambling is a means of entertainment so we should gamble with the view and purpose of having fun, but on the other hand there are people who do wrong in responding to gambling where they assume that victory in this case is a certainty so that not a few of them gamble to make money even though the benefits in gambling are not something that can be obtained with certainty. I want you to first understand these words: place bet, wager, and gamble. all surely mean take a risk, take a chance, make a bold step, take the bull by its horn, leave things to chance according to my search on Google. and surly all this means doing something in hope of getting something in return, so I wonder why people tend to see that some people place bet just for fun. I am beginning to see that people are pretending to say that some people are not betting for the money. Why betting means putting money to get something in return if it happens to play according to ones prediction. There is no betting without money involvement, so I see no reason why people pretend.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
junder
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 12:25:45 AM |
|
In fact, if you have enough opportunities to work, you might do it and earn for your family. In modern times, the unemployment situation in various countries is such that the government cannot provide them with work and they live a lazy life or engage themselves for small income. They strive to become rich and at the end of the day focus on gambling. Most poor people gamble in the hope of becoming rich and they end up becoming poorer.
Yes, it is better not to consider gambling as a way out, so you should try to find alternative income. You should look for work to earn money, gamble for entertainment which is your mental pleasure. For rich people, gambling is a means of earning but they keep the option of entertainment with it so that they can continue their gambling to a limited extent.
When they gamble with the aim of seeking profit, then gambling is no longer for fun because with this they will only spend money to bet with the desire to get a big win that can make them rich in a short time. It is very lucky if they do bet with a high amount and there luck is on their side so that they succeed in getting a win that may also be high but unfortunately no one knows for sure that will happen. Gambling is not a solution to overcome a problem, for example, in urgent circumstances we need more funds to overcome something, and yes gambling is not a way to overcome it because winning in gambling is something that is uncertain. Therefore, it is better to gamble only for fun, not to seek the main profit.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Jody.Drummer
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 09:31:37 AM |
|
Do it just for fun and don't feel upset or worried when you lose or lose money that is bet in gambling. For example, doing it just to fill your spare time and there is no excessive behavior such as betting again when you have lost is the definition of gambling for fun, unfortunately many people cannot control themselves well so they often gamble excessively because they are carried away by the atmosphere to pursue victory. I myself apply this by considering it nothing more than a means of entertainment but sometimes I get carried away by the atmosphere until I forget the limits I set and make me gamble out of control. Besides that, losing self-control is not something I want, because it can make me experience something bad that can even endanger me, therefore as much as possible we must be able to maintain the goal of gambling just for fun.
If you are not ready to lose money in gambling, then it is better not to gamble, because when you cannot accept defeat, it can indeed make us upset and what is feared is that the annoyance that occurs can make us lose self-control in the future which allows us to continue gambling without any set limits. therefore, it is better for us to gamble with the aim of having fun so that there is no annoyance with defeat that is more dominant. It is natural to lose self-control once in a while, because I think that with this loss of control there is also a good side which can make us aware not to gamble excessively in the future. It is true what you said if you are not ready to lose money in gambling then it is better not to approach gambling at all, rather than it triggering us to experience uncontrolled emotions then prevention is something that must be considered. Actually it is not common if we are upset with the defeat that occurs because defeat is the spice in gambling that is definitely there, no player can avoid defeat including those who are called professional gamblers I am sure they cannot avoid defeat. Everyone who gambles can experience loss of self-control but not everyone will be able to realize when they have lost control, it is true what you said that it might make players aware but to be aware is not an easy thing.
|
|
|
|
|
|
mdzahed134
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 10:26:28 AM |
|
I have spoken about some millionaires in my area. They are not well-known people. I have given just one example. I want to show that if we consider gambling only as a means of earning money, then we will become addicted to it very quickly. We should avoid addiction. It is certainly possible to earn money from gambling . But it should not be our only means of earning money. Then we may lose everything very soon. If we consider gmbling as the only means of earning money, we may soon become bankrupt. I have been involved in gambling for a long time . So I know many such gamblers.
I can never consider gambling as a means of earning money, especially not for myself. Gambling is about being involved in a sport for entertainment purposes by using some money. The money you use should be considered as something you will never get back. If you're lucky, you might win some money from gambling, but you'll lose much more than that. Even the money earned from gambling, I don’t call it earning money; I never say "I have earned X amount from gambling." Instead, I say "I have won X amount from gambling." Winning is possible in gambling, but earning is not. Right, i am also treat gambling as entertainment because it can not be fixed and guaranteed income sources, so it shouldn’t be earning source for anyone. Personally, i always started with small capital in gambling, i don’t need to big win in the betting because it’s only fan purposes to me. Gambling is high risky so shouldn’t expect big things in here, even i don’t hope which i will invest and it will back in my hand.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bd officer
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 10:56:18 AM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
|
|
|
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 11:04:49 AM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
It's rare to find a person who can say they are winners when it comes to gambling. The house edge will be there for casino games so it must be from sports betting where a gambler could take advantage of and win some money. They exist, I do believe that because I have seen some good predictors when it comes to sports. They do their homework and they check every possible outcome. There was once a player in Stake.com who shared his predictions and I always followed him/her, I can say I made a good amount whenever I followed his/her shared tickets. It's a skill and effort and it's very rare to witness someone who does that.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 7425
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 11:11:04 AM |
|
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill.
So what is different in this than playing a video game? And that's also just fun with no money involved. Your "challenge" is no different than the one of a hobby show what ants to make a racing cart or paint some mural or anything else, you want to prove something, and comparing the challenge with the thrill is like building a water slider and the thrill of actually playing with it, one doesn't exclude the other. Plus, clinging to the financial aspect, I would rather call it an obsession rather than a challenge, as it is a never-ending situation until you quit. Anyone saying so it is definitely lying as no person loses time trying and playing for fun.
Why are you so sure about it? There are people like me who do this just for the experience, I bet randomly on horses a few days a week just for fun with small amounts, I would anyhow watch the races, I never lost more than the subscription I pay monthly to watch them live and I never took parlays that would if won change my life, so...
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
|
Olatundespo
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 11:17:02 AM |
|
The overall meaning of Gambling for fun in my understanding is just simply betting without hoping or putting your mind in potential return or win. That statement is used to describe the process of betting without high expectations. This means win or no win I just want to try my luck. It is considered fun because anything you invest money and don't have hope of getting reward or return, its considered blind investment. So gambling is a blind investment which may or may not yeilds any result wether now or the long run, that is where it is call fun.
Basically gambling is a means of entertainment so we should gamble with the view and purpose of having fun, but on the other hand there are people who do wrong in responding to gambling where they assume that victory in this case is a certainty so that not a few of them gamble to make money even though the benefits in gambling are not something that can be obtained with certainty. I want you to first understand these words: place bet, wager, and gamble. all surely mean take a risk, take a chance, make a bold step, take the bull by its horn, leave things to chance according to my search on Google. and surly all this means doing something in hope of getting something in return, so I wonder why people tend to see that some people place bet just for fun. I am beginning to see that people are pretending to say that some people are not betting for the money. Why betting means putting money to get something in return if it happens to play according to ones prediction. There is no betting without money involvement, so I see no reason why people pretend. Gambling is a means of entertainment in the sense that people can choose the right way to spend their time. You are probably right and not surprising when you talk about the possibility of being influenced to gamble for money. The tendency to bet on your favorite team and to bet on them is probably due to the passion for the team and not the money. I think the idea that you are playing for fun is not entirely true. Most gamblers know that they will lose most of the time, but they still bet and participate in those bets regularly. This may attract them for the money, but their mentality is mostly for fun.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Finestream
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 12:04:14 PM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
It's rare to find a person who can say they are winners when it comes to gambling. The house edge will be there for casino games so it must be from sports betting where a gambler could take advantage of and win some money. They exist, I do believe that because I have seen some good predictors when it comes to sports. They do their homework and they check every possible outcome. There was once a player in Stake.com who shared his predictions and I always followed him/her, I can say I made a good amount whenever I followed his/her shared tickets. It's a skill and effort and it's very rare to witness someone who does that. They are somewhat what we call destined gamblers. Skills and luck are all with them, which makes them win more than lose. And it's too rare to see them because they want to keep themselves secret and remain unknown to the community as they think that it would be better to be silent. That makes gambling fun for them, but for us, who are far from lucky, it is not. Instead, always on the chase and hope. If I know anyone who is too lucky in gambling, I follow all his/her bets as well. Unfortunately, I'd never find any.
|
|
|
|
|
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2638
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 12:30:48 PM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
I also consider gambling as entertainment simply because if in this sphere and can earn in this purely accidental. If someone and manages to make money in gambling on a regular basis, they obviously make great efforts to achieve this. For most people to make money at a regular job is much easier. There you spend only your time, but in gambling and risk your finances.
|
|
|
|
|
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5899
🧿🌿🕊️
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 12:58:58 PM |
|
Perhaps those who see such winning stories will start playing and betting even more actively, and entertainment will become a goal. I believe that many individuals undergo a transformation, initially engaging in gaming for enjoyment and amusement, but ultimately losing significant amounts of money. And stories like the one we see today only motivate people to play and hope for a big win even more. However, I remain skeptical about the claims that gambling can bring millions. It will take a person a long time to get a big win, and it would be interesting to know how much he lost before he got what he wanted.
|
|
|
|
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1100
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 01:01:00 PM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
I also consider gambling as entertainment simply because if in this sphere and can earn in this purely accidental. If someone and manages to make money in gambling on a regular basis, they obviously make great efforts to achieve this. For most people to make money at a regular job is much easier. There you spend only your time, but in gambling and risk your finances. You have said one of the reasons why gambling is really not worth making a place to earn income, and in most cases more people suggest to just make it a place to find entertainment as you said and that is true because another reason is that all wins there are "coincidental", there is no sure way or method that can guarantee victory and that is the reason why gambling must be done with great care, none other than because gambling is not always about winning but the risk of losing is also always a part of the game that can happen at any time. So until whenever anyone will never succeed in making money consistently in a place that runs on probability and it has been proven that many gamblers lose a lot of money instead of making money when they force themselves to pursue victory.
|
|
|
|
|
|
LDL
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 01:04:24 PM |
|
When a depressed mind feels better after doing something, that is called entertainment or fun. Those who take gambling as a form of entertainment mainly entertain themselves from here and often find relief from their depression. Gambling is an important way to spend leisure time for those who live alone. Many times lonely people usually involve themselves in gambling to prevent themselves from loneliness. Many times, gambling can serve as a form of entertainment for people who are mentally depressed.
|
|
|
|
|
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1192
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 01:19:14 PM |
|
I've come across plenty of gambling discussions, and even when the topic is strictly about strategies, there are always people chiming in that gambling should be just for fun.
That got me thinking, how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
For me, as someone looking to improve and eventually turn a profit, I don’t really see gambling as just entertainment. If I did, I probably wouldn’t take it seriously, and I'd just keep losing without much thought.
The real excitement for me comes from the challenge, not just the thrill. Even when I lose, it pushes me to improve rather than simply shrugging it off as part of the fun, that’s why I don’t fully agree with the idea of gambling being just for fun, it means more to me than that.
When it comes to the debate of whether gambling is for fun or for profit, I believe we all and every other gambler out there are all entitled to our different and individual opinions. For me, depending on the game I am playing, i take gambling either for fun or a means of making some profit, for example, when I am playing games that are pure luck based, like slot and casino games where I have no power to change anything aside from the amount of money I bet on a spin, I simply play games like this for nothing else but fun, because there is nothing like challenge here, trying to force a win on yourselve will only lead to more loses if you are not careful, and there is also nothing to improve that will increase your chances of winning. The only games I play for profit most of the time is sports betting where I do have some power to decide my win and loses based on my knowledge of the sports I bet on, luck still plays a role here but not as much as it does on slot games. So, in conclusion, slot and casino games, and other luck basd games are best played for fun, while sports betting can actually be used as means of making profit if the gambler is highly knowledgeable in the sports.
|
|
|
|
|
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 3130
HoDL
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 01:27:17 PM |
|
how do you personally define "gambling for fun"?
I use small, pre-planned amounts of money to fund my fun in gambling. I do not put in more than I care about losing. That is the most important thing. There is no point in using large amounts of money that you will sweat over. Where is the fun in that?
|
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 01:30:43 PM |
|
I can never consider gambling as a means of earning money, especially not for myself. Gambling is about being involved in a sport for entertainment purposes by using some money. The money you use should be considered as something you will never get back. If you're lucky, you might win some money from gambling, but you'll lose much more than that. Even the money earned from gambling, I don’t call it earning money; I never say "I have earned X amount from gambling." Instead, I say "I have won X amount from gambling." Winning is possible in gambling, but earning is not.
Not everyone will say that gambling is entertainment because our viewpoints and goals for gambling will be different. You will probably just play and bet for your favorite team, and only use a little money to bet without expecting a big win or anything. It's just about how each point of view a person looks at gambling. You are very correct my friend, people have different few for what they think gambling to be and what they actually want from the game. Some persons are betting just because their favorite team is playing and they believe In their team as to be powerful enough to defeat their opponents, and that where they derive their joy from. If their team wins the game and they also win their bet, fun for them but if the opposite happens, they will feel more upset that their team lost the match.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
traderethereum
|
 |
February 14, 2025, 01:52:04 PM |
|
If I talk about myself, what did I gain from gambling? I found nothing but fun in gambling. Now can you find someone who has become successful from gambling? Although there may be, but it is difficult to find a successful person. I am not successful in making income in gambling, I win in one bet and lose in other bet. Now how I have fun, I spend some money from my income on gambling. Now if I bet on a match, if I win the bet I get a lot of fun and if I lose the bet there is no regret. Forget about my lost money, I try to bet on another match. So I see gambling as entertainment. I don't know how other gamblers see it, but gambling should be for entertainment.
Yes you are right. We will difficult to find a successful person in making income in gambling. If you can accept all risk that happen in gambling and will not regret it, you can still use gambling for have fun. You can let other still use gambling to make money and don't bother too much with people like that. We are responsible with ourselves and not for other people. Yes I also use gambling as entertainment and for fun so I don't have any strong reason to stay in casino longer like other people. I just don't want to get the bad experience like those people so I always limit myself from spending too much money.
|
|
|
|
|
|