Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin Official Thread - Hard Fork Halving Successful + Digishield  (Read 48876 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Invisible Hands (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:47:23 PM

There is a link to the correct wallet in the OP.  I edited it to note that the version is v1.1.0 aka the "old" fork.  I am still working on the issue with Cryptsy.  My SMC deposits have still not posted.  I'm waiting to hear back from their tech support guy.

Hello

i am also not recive my coin from xhash.net since 2hrs.
is there any problem with them too?

It looks to me like they updated to the incorrect wallet 4 hours ago.  Do not mine there until I get this sorted out, I am waiting to hear back from them.
hashfun

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:49:37 PM

There is a link to the correct wallet in the OP.  I edited it to note that the version is v1.1.0 aka the "old" fork.  I am still working on the issue with Cryptsy.  My SMC deposits have still not posted.  I'm waiting to hear back from their tech support guy.

Hello

It looks to me like they updated to the incorrect wallet 4 hours ago.  Do not mine there until I get this sorted out, I am waiting to hear back from them.

ohh, i was mined from last night its seems all coins gone...
almost 246 Block found
Invisible Hands (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:58:23 PM

I have just got off Skype with Cryptsy technical support.  They are on the correct wallet, v1.1.0.  The source code will be reverted to v1.1.0 and the wallet recompiled.  This should be completed tonight.  Then Cryptsy will put Smartcoin back in action.  The windows wallet linked in the OP works fine.

In the future we will likely move from KGW to Digishield and lower the block rewards.  We will be certain to notify EVERYONE well in advance.
Invisible Hands (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:01:29 PM

Hello

almost 246 Block found

They may have other issues.  My understanding is that they have been on the wrong fork for the last 4 hours.  The source code was not rolled back to v1.1.0 and they likely built their wallet from the v1.2 source code.  That is being updated as we speak.
hashfun

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:08:11 PM

Hello

almost 246 Block found

They may have other issues.  My understanding is that they have been on the wrong fork for the last 4 hours.  The source code was not rolled back to v1.1.0 and they likely built their wallet from the v1.2 source code.  That is being updated as we speak.

Ok lets wait how many coins left after update there wallet might some of them are on right folk

and you should Remove there POOL from LIST, so other miner safe there hash time
hashfun

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:16:56 PM

so which SMC pool on right source atm?
Invisible Hands (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:27:16 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 11:59:07 PM by Invisible Hands

so which SMC pool on right source atm?

I updated the OP with a warning about xhash.  I have contacted the other pools to warn them about the source code issue.  I am waiting fro a reply from xhash.

Correct fork:
https://smc.updamoon.com/
http://smartcoin.cryptotycoons.com/
https://www.miningpool.co/
http://smc.minar.cc/
http://smc.crypto-coinz.com/
ng158

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:44:19 PM

Hello

almost 246 Block found

Ok lets wait how many coins left after update there wallet might some of them are on right folk

and you should Remove there POOL from LIST, so other miner safe there hash time

I mined at xhash.net this morning and got some of my coins before the wallet update. As soon as I realized they updated I sent a message to support with the link to this thread. Support was really quick to reply and try to fix the issue. I hope xhash gets everything sorted out, I think they are a quality pool and I plan to mine there and donate some more if they do. Must admit updating to the wrong wallet is an easy mistake to make with all the chaos of the fork plus the old website being down and this thread being sort of hidden.
ng158

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:51:58 PM

Any status updates on an official website? Is smartcoin.me the new official site? Let me know if you need help on a website, I'll see what I can do.
hashfun

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:00:14 AM

Any status updates on an official website? Is smartcoin.me the new official site? Let me know if you need help on a website, I'll see what I can do.

i wasted 13hrs 21k Coins.
xhash pool is not a quality pool, if they know the problem they should shut the pool and fix

anyway i switched to pool
Invisible Hands (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:05:36 AM

xhash pool is not a quality pool, if they know the problem they should shut the pool and fix

Xhash is already on the correct fork again. 
ng158

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:12:03 AM

13 hours?  Shocked Who were you mining as and when did you start? Did you cash out at all? I was the second person on there this morning and saw everyone that was mining. Who you mining with now?
Invisible Hands (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:14:32 AM

A decision has not been made yet as I have been busy putting out fires so to speak.  We may get the old website from the former developer.
ng158

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:20:20 AM

A decision has not been made yet as I have been busy putting out fires so to speak.  We may get the old website from the former developer.

Thanks for all you have done! I'll continue to keep my eyes peeled for issues and also help to resolve them.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:24:18 AM

everyone please update here is the source: https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/smartcoin

This is the fork that cryptsy is now on and all the pool operators have been informed. windows wallet will be made soon

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
ng158

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:33:58 AM

everyone please update here is the source: https://github.com/CryptoRepairCrew/smartcoin

This is the fork that cryptsy is now on and all the pool operators have been informed. windows wallet will be made soon

Is that the fork I was mining on this afternoon after the second wallet update? And does the block reward drop to 16 in at 150,000? (Been following your project since the missed fork which is how I found your pool.) Can you verify for us that cryptsy as well as other exchanges and pools are prepared to follow the new fork? Also, why launch before there is a windows wallet?
hashfun

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:42:50 AM

13 hours?  Shocked Who were you mining as and when did you start? Did you cash out at all? I was the second person on there this morning and saw everyone that was mining. Who you mining with now?

A huge list or orphaned !  9891 Coin.

bu the good thing is just GOT 13470 Coin  so i am happy at  least cover Powe Cost
ng158

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:53:18 AM

bu the good thing is just GOT 13470 Coin  so i am happy at  least cover Powe Cost

inspiron? ONLY person who could have come close those numbers on xhash today!  We were scoring like every other block for awhile... XD
Invisible Hands (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:03:16 AM

This is good news, thanks Ahmed! 
hashfun

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:23:51 AM

inspiron? ONLY person who could have come close those numbers on xhash today!  We were scoring like every other block for awhile... XD

Yes !
u right
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: