Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine  (Read 133141 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:34:59 PM

Saturncoin should take in people who are looking to invest after the great BC rise Smiley

Reduction of the box in 2 days, the community is moving, only 9 of Cryptsy TBTs stop us. Support will go shopping soon.

Foundation activities expanding, with more projects and integrations on the way. Block halving in 2 days. Market conditions favorable. Possibly technical improvements and more dev surprises this coming week.

Saturn coin should reach its rightful value of over 200 satoshi.

200 satoshi es ser demasiado optimista (ojalá me equivoque), yo creo que su valor real si las cosas se hacen bien rondará los 50 satoshis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tevayo

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:36:18 PM

sorry no traductor...

200 satoshi is being too optimistic (hope I'm wrong), I think its real value if things are done right satoshis be around 50.
tevayo

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:02:55 PM

Support Cryptsy going shopping, (I said a few days it would invest in this currency if it has started doing something well done), I'll be happy to buy something more than 500,000,000 SATs on 1 satoshi and keep cold until Christmas.
andyge

Activity: 509
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:11:29 PM

Now the algorithm of copycat currency faces reshuffle, if you really want to do, I hope you have some innovation, LTC can now have the price, he is a reason. Of course, now more than ever, the environment changed, become more difficult to survive, want to survive must have the innovation, so that it will not only be washed out. Smiley
robsonbyte

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:19:43 PM

Why delete such comments and keep only realistic optimists? SAT has great portencial, but we need to do something. I keep mining for SAT, and you?
bob131313

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:19:51 PM

We have lots of work to do.

Here is my foundation post:
I would like to join the Saturncoin foundation  I am great at organizing folks and getting things done. I feel we can move towards the mission of this coin which is to help the community. Saturn's moon has recently been found to support life/water, perhaps in the future Saturncoin will be seen as a great resource for humanity. ( insert to the moon joke here)

The foundation will help to show that any coin with a good dev team, good foundation and honest support of the community is key.

I will help the foundation be transparent in everything we do and address any issues that arise with the community.

Disclaimer: I hold a bit of Saturncoin and about 50 other alts. :-)~

Welcome and thanks for helping the foundation !!

I see that you want to join as treasurer that's nice but its also a responsible job.
Maybe you can tell something more about yourself so we know who we are giving the money.

Been into alts and such for a couple of years now. Have a good history on the forum.  I do agree it is a responsible job, and my first act as treasurer will be to add checks in place so that coins are not spent without the full foundation board vote.  
As for trustworthiness. I would recommend you do not trust any of us fuks here in the crypto world as we all have our own agenda first.  I have always been open with my thoughts on this matter and hope to educated all of the new folks joining our markets. Feel free to review my post history, it pretty much speaks for itself.
 As for why I am here helping. I have a vested interest to see the coin succeed and grow tired of devs do the pump n dumps. Joke coins are one thing, but selling a coin as a real deal and then scamming sucks.
The community joining forces can help to weed out these things and grow a strong community.
tevayo

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:20:11 PM

Now the algorithm of copycat currency faces reshuffle, if you really want to do, I hope you have some innovation, LTC can now have the price, he is a reason. Of course, now more than ever, the environment changed, become more difficult to survive, want to survive must have the innovation, so that it will not only be washed out. Smiley

I keep some LTCs, VTCS TBTs and until recently also had Doges (the snapped at 00000138, I worried too much) and now want to get into other currency but without much liquidity as DOGE.
SAT meets expectations I look for in a coin.
tevayo

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:20:41 PM

Why delete such comments and keep only realistic optimists? SAT has great portencial, but we need to do something.

bob131313

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:24:14 PM

Why delete such comments and keep only realistic optimists? SAT has great portencial, but we need to do something. I keep mining for SAT, and you?

I agree, we need to keep the constructive negative comments as they add value to the community. SAT has a long way to go before it becomes something on it's own.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:34:58 PM

Agreed, transparency is one of the key elements.

btw i added the cause you requested as well and signed the petition, http://saturncoinfoundation.org/causes/20-protect-sumatra-s-rainforest

i ll work on the saturncoin presentation (hope to have it for monday or tuesday) and will speak with a friend that makes movie animations to tell her about saturncoin, if moviejump does not answer or does not have time to do the video maybe we could invite her

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Honeypot

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:34:50 PM

Here's the problem all start up crypto faces:

It's not an easy thing to come up with earth-shattering technical improvements.

Crypto is ultimately about how many people want to promote, push, and otherwise simply decide to use it. Currency is decided by both hard merits and swaying the sentiments of others by many different means, but ultimately it is a self-fulfilling prophecy in many ways: More use them, more it becomes viable, and so forth.

Think doge or other coins that defied all expectations.

Early start up crypto that is just gathering a following will always be a convenient object of unconstructive 'suggestions'.

In the end, it's all about how many people want it to succeed, simply because they wish it to be - either they are heavily invested, or are friendly with people running the coin and want to see wide range adoption of something they are involved in, etc.

So constructive suggestions are welcome - but to ask questions such as 'why doesn't this have this or that' or 'what makes this so special' is largely a moot point, precisely because along with dev team achievements, a coin is successful simply because more and more people decide to get involved in it.

Crypto is still in its early stages. It's is irrelevant to point out 'weaknesses' of 'what's so special' when everything more or less depends on people getting involved to spread its acceptance in wider community - irrelevant, because it's a currency that exists and has value BECAUSE people use it. Technical and spec merits are but a part of the equation. Saturncoin is basically an entry-level coin that is both more reliable and faster than top 2 coins (bitcoin and litecoin).

Therefore, it is somewhat necessary for people to act in the interest of the project and set aside the 'criticisms' which are not constructive for the project. Do you think bitcoin would have come so far if they allowed protesters and hecklers screaming at the top of their lungs IN their office on a daily basis?

Dev team is working hard on this coin, and they have already stated that they are considering technical 'upgrades' for this coin in the future.

In the future, let us consider lifting the restrictions - but right now this is good for the project. I am sure the dev team is capable of differentiating between relevant, constructive suggestions and either moot point posts or outright trolling antics.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:18:22 AM

Community call!   Cool

Soon we will be able to buy cameras, computers, cell phones, electronics, video games and more! with Saturncoins!

Altoutlet.com added Saturncoin on their voting list, thanks to our continued efforts. Let's vote for wider adoption! Wink

https://altoutlet.com/alt/currencies

Thanks Altoutlet and Saturncoin Community!

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
easyjo

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:35:06 PM

Community call!   Cool

Soon we will be able to buy cameras, computers, cell phones, electronics, video games and more! with Saturncoins!

Altoutlet.com added Saturncoin on their voting list, thanks to our continued efforts. Let's vote for wider adoption! Wink

Here's a direct link to instantly vote for Saturncoin Smiley

https://altoutlet.com/vote/SAT
heisenberg74

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:36:08 PM

Community call!   Cool

Ty, voted of course !!

- Say my name.
tevayo

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:41:33 PM

Community call!   Cool

Voted
Honeypot

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:32:17 PM

Community call!   Cool

Voted +1
robsonbyte

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:53:16 PM

Voted +1
Tenemo

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:01:15 PM

voted, time to wake up this coin
Honeypot

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:59:49 PM

Don't forget you can cast 1 vote from the same IP every 12 hours for the same coin Smiley

Let's use SAT to buy anything you need from electronics to accessories and clothing.

Honeypot

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:03:35 PM

Community call!   Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: