Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine  (Read 133137 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
signorama

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 05:47:50 PM

There was only 1 day to convert over to SAT2? Is there no other way to convert my old SAT?

Sorry but you missed the boat, although quite how, I don't understand.  There was like one date that you had to remember or you could have just left your SAT on one of the exchanges and you wouldn't have to do anything.  Ask the devs if they can help but I think it's too late now.
It can't be too late given that some are still mining the old SAT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aybey

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:48:49 PM

yes yes be patient bla bla bla, always same story in shit coins topic.The real is Be patient and be a bag holder of pumpers.

I know sat coin since day one. dev changed and always says we are working.How many month has passed since dev had changed? And what have they done?

cut total supply first then change to sad2 sorry sat2 Cheesy

Is there any road map or clue for future? no!

"just be patient and you cant be rich at one night" go and search this sentence i am sure u can find it in every shit coin topic.

if u are really working hard why dont u explain us sat2 road map?Huh?

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:59:44 PM

yes yes be patient bla bla bla, always same story in shit coins topic.The real is Be patient and be a bag holder of pumpers.

I'm curious then, which coin do you consider so superior?  Nearly every coin, with the exception of maybe BTC goes through these same growing pains.  No coin is immune to pump and dumpers, so you are always taking that risk as an investor.   

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
onepremise

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:01:03 PM

Sorry but you missed the boat, although quite how, I don't understand.

ehh right? I guess coinwarz missed the boat along with that 896.49 MH/s of people still hashing SAT out, as of today. They haven't even flagged it yet. It was ok addition to the multipools, but who follows just one altcoin?  I would have tried to convert over if provided more options. However, as a result of circumstances, I think I'm done with SAT. Goodluck with the second release. FYI, to those that haven't exchanged your coins yet. I found you can still convert your coins over on https://comkort.com/ to BTC/LTC/DOGE. Of course, they aren't worth anything now Sad
signorama

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 06:12:29 PM

ehh right? I guess coinwarz missed the boat along with that 896.49 MH/s of people still hashing SAT out, as of today. They haven't even flagged it yet. It was ok addition to the multipools, but who follows just one altcoin?  I would have tried to convert over if provided more options. However, as a result of circumstances, I think I'm done with SAT. Goodluck with the second release. FYI, to those that haven't exchanged your coins yet. I found you can still convert your coins over on https://comkort.com/ to BTC/LTC/DOGE. Of course, they aren't worth anything now Sad

DON'T GET MAD SLEEPY HEAD, ALL IS NOT LOST BUT ACT NOW

There was only 1 day to convert over to SAT2? Is there no other way to convert my old SAT?

SAT->SAT² conversion, phase 2

For those who missed the conversion we are providing an option to get your old SAT coins converted to SAT² coins individually. This works as follows:

1. Send us a private message (here, on BitCoinTalk), with the following information:
  A. The number of SAT coins you are looking to convert
  B. Your SAT² address where you'd like to receive the new SAT² coins
IMPORTANT NOTE: keep in mind that you have to create your SAT² address in the new SAT² wallet, so NOT in the old SAT wallet. We will be sending your SAT² coins to the exact address that you provide us, so if you send us an address that you can't access on the SAT² blockchain, then your coins will be lost.

2. We will provide you a unique SAT address (on the old blockchain) where you can send your existing SAT coins.

3. Once your coins are received at the SAT address that we have provided you (which you can confirm at http://213.179.192.62/chain/Saturncoin), then send us a response to the private message to let us know. We will then manually confirm that the funds were received OK, and then pay out the SAT² coins (which is the number of SAT coins you sent us, divided by 1000) to the SAT² wallet address that you specified.

NOTE: please be patient while waiting for a response. We strive to handle all requests quickly but we can not always respond instantly.
NOTE2: we will only be able to handle conversion requests for a limited time, so do not wait too long. At a certain point we will simply need to stop supporting the old blockchain.

Saturncoins (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:47:27 PM

if u are really working hard why dont u explain us sat2 road map?Huh?

This has been covered extensively, but I'll cover this once more:

1. first of all we are still busy with the conversion of SAT->SAT² - by the sound of it you probably don't have a good understanding of how much time something like this takes.

2. Secondly, it is in general not possible to provide a detailed roadmap without specifying in some detail what we're working on. Look at basically any innovative company. Do you think that whenever they have an innovative idea, they will announce it before they can actually bring it to the market? Of course not. Why? Because it would allow any of their competitors to run off with the idea. They will first make sure that they are in the position where they can be the first to introduce it in the market. This is no different for coin development. It would not make any sense to give competitors a headstart.

Is there any road map or clue for future? no!

Right. So, apparently you are under the impression that we just spent a lot of time writing the codebase (if you think this is not a lot of work, I'd suggest you go ahead and try it out yourself), and handling the transition (which is also a lot of work in terms of managing everything), only to let things bleed out? That wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. What exactly would be the point of the fact that we have spent all this time and effort if we did not have future plans?

The real is Be patient and be a bag holder of pumpers.

Perhaps this would make sense if first the price would have been driven up and we'd now be in the position where we're trying to convince people to keep buying in at a much higher price. But the exact opposite is true. So what "pumping" are you referring to? You're not making a lot of sense here.

Anyway, if you don't want to support us, that's fine. Nobody is making you. But honestly, the fact that you are spending time on writing such posts isn't exactly productive. If there would be any valid reason to believe that we artificially inflated the price, then perhaps there would be reason for doubt, but that's not quite the case here.

Saturncoins (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:48:11 PM

Did you read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=556105.msg7623804#msg7623804 ?

Saturncoins (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:53:34 PM

For the dev: The Windows wallet download link on http://saturn2.co.in/ doesn't work in Firefox (but works fine in Chrome)

Ah yes, I see what you mean. I'm passing this on to our web devs and will make sure they get this fixed. Thanks for the feedback!

Saturncoins (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:55:32 PM

Please note: this Mac wallet is not perfect just yet. Our testers mainly reported that starting the application is slow (it can take about a minute or so to load). We have not been able to determine yet what's causing this, so there's still some work to be done. But we are releasing this version, simply because it does work, it's only the initial startup time that's not ideal. If anyone experiences any kind of difficulty other than the initial startup time of the application, then please let us know.

OSX 10.9.3 here and I can report it is working fine.  No slow startup - is actually quicker than most other wallets and syncs up fine.  No crashes so far either.

Great to hear that! Smiley The "slow startup" was only reported by 2 of the testers, for everyone else it worked very fast too, so it could've just been that the slow start issue was only happening for those 2 specific people. We are looking for more feedback on this - if some other Mac users can let us know whether the application loads fast or not, that would be great.

hasar

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:02:06 PM

It means my 70000 coins are dead now? I worked hard for them doing so many tasks.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
dogeberet

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:02:30 PM

Please note: this Mac wallet is not perfect just yet. Our testers mainly reported that starting the application is slow (it can take about a minute or so to load). We have not been able to determine yet what's causing this, so there's still some work to be done. But we are releasing this version, simply because it does work, it's only the initial startup time that's not ideal. If anyone experiences any kind of difficulty other than the initial startup time of the application, then please let us know.

OSX 10.9.3 here and I can report it is working fine.  No slow startup - is actually quicker than most other wallets and syncs up fine.  No crashes so far either.

Great to hear that! Smiley The "slow startup" was only reported by 2 of the testers, for everyone else it worked very fast too, so it could've just been that the slow start issue was only happening for those 2 specific people. We are looking for more feedback on this - if some other Mac users can let us know whether the application loads fast or not, that would be great.
10.9.3 also here.

I would say it is faster than the BTC wallet, slower than a few others - but generally fine.  I will check back with it in a few weeks for staking, but for now it is a nice cold storage for my SAT2.

Thanks.  Two thumbs up.
Saturncoins (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:03:05 PM

It means my 70000 coins are dead now? I worked hard for them doing so many tasks.

What are you talking about? Did you read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=556105.msg7623804#msg7623804 ?

Saturncoins (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:04:29 PM

10.9.3 also here.

I would say it is faster than the BTC wallet, slower than a few others - but generally fine.  I will check back with it in a few weeks for staking, but for now it is a nice cold storage for my SAT2.

Thanks.  Two thumbs up.

Excellent, thank you for your feedback. The 2 testers I'm referring to, were reporting application load times of more than a minute (which is obviously much longer than it should be), whereas all other testers reported load times of mere seconds. We just want to make sure that this is not application related, so any feedback on this matter is appreciated.

Saturncoins (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:35:12 PM

Sorry but you missed the boat, although quite how, I don't understand.  There was like one date that you had to remember or you could have just left your SAT on one of the exchanges and you wouldn't have to do anything.  Ask the devs if they can help but I think it's too late now.
It can't be too late given that some are still mining the old SAT

We are accounting for that, but do note that we will still need to cut off the conversion eventually. Just as an example: consider the last block. At that point, the blockchain essentially stops, meaning there is no way to send transactions anymore at that point. So it would be impossible to get those coins converted.

Additionally, we also have to account for the security of the old blockchain. The hashrate on the old blockchain will get lower and lower, which also makes it less reliable (the lower the hashrate, the easier it gets to pull off a 51% attack). So at some point (we have not yet specified an exact time, but it won't be long) we simply cannot guarantee the security of the old blockchain anymore. Just to be clear: this is ONLY about the old blockchain of course, the new SAT² blockchain is fully supported Smiley

Saturncoins (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:35:40 PM

For the dev: The Windows wallet download link on http://saturn2.co.in/ doesn't work in Firefox (but works fine in Chrome)

Ah yes, I see what you mean. I'm passing this on to our web devs and will make sure they get this fixed. Thanks for the feedback!

This has been fixed Smiley

weryo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:49:20 PM

This has been fixed Smiley

Smiley
Keep up the good work!
djaliel

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:52:58 PM

1000 sat = 1 sat2

good  Smiley
Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:14:00 PM

There is 1 problem, pools are still mining sat and not sat2, I did not know this and had auto-pay send my coins to mintpal. Please fix the problem with the pools still mining sat and not sat2. Coinmine.pw is where i mine them. Mintpal emailed me this message today:

We switched over to SAT2 yesterday and we are no longer accepting any more SAT deposits. Please do not send us any further deposits. We may be able to switch over what you sent us thusfar, but it's up to the discretion of the SAT2 developers.
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:49:37 PM

any other changes except /1000 in near future, any whitepaper?
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:55:16 PM

There is 1 problem, pools are still mining sat and not sat2, I did not know this and had auto-pay send my coins to mintpal. Please fix the problem with the pools still mining sat and not sat2. Coinmine.pw is where i mine them. Mintpal emailed me this message today:

We switched over to SAT2 yesterday and we are no longer accepting any more SAT deposits. Please do not send us any further deposits. We may be able to switch over what you sent us thusfar, but it's up to the discretion of the SAT2 developers.

The devs have no control over the pools!  It's up to you to mine at a pool that is on the correct wallet/fork.   

Come mine at LaunchPool.us the only auto-exchanging multipool with SAT2 payout!

Our SAT2 pool is now live and mining SAT2 directly.  When the PoW phase is over, our servers will automatically switch to mining other profitable scrypt altcoins and exchanging them for SAT2, so you can continue mining even during PoS.  

url:stratum+tcp://sat2.launchpool.us:3312
user: [your SAT2 wallet address]
pass: [anything]

Payouts processed every hour at 1 SAT2 threshold.  
1% pool fee plus normal wallet transaction fee.

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: