Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
Ampix0

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:41:09 PM

Delivery basically completed for the second round, according to rules in OP. Dev team has now very less coins. We have about 80 submissions in waiting list, and also some of new members who get 1m due to low activity bypassed at this round. Those omitted ones mainly who promised to be good conduct to community seen at quality checks, not supporting community, no wallet activity, dumpers, bad manners,  no really want comm.

Now i give, myself some time rest, few days and wait some of those inactive guys become active also their wallet checked by me. If gap still not filled, i will then give priority to the earliest submissions from the current waiting list.

In the beginning i planned and considered delivery to last 1 week only.  We had so much problems, sabotages, attacks and troubles. Our reject system maybe not perfect but it works. We are already success when compared other coins. But this is not enough and long way to go.

So we succeeded so far good see our thread very active one. Look yourself you are the best members of bitcointalk. you handled alot of good things you certainly know being group or community and following rules. Some about %2.5 opposite idea guys always exists in life. Who is business to kill people or any hope on earth.

Act now handle mintpal and increase multipool miners so we all win.

So great. That means I still have the chance to get my 2nd stake.  GOGO! VOTEVOTE!
Let VOTE like a rock.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:42:13 PM

I confirm that i got the second part of 1M share.
Thank you.

Gratz!  Grin I think I did not make it to through.
Me neither. I don't know what I did wrong. I've been very active and supportive all the time. Sad

You probably didn't get any because you are continuously attacking people on this thread (like  MANWITHAMISSION),,same as you did me, early on, when the DEV asked for help getting on an exchange. Now you are cryin' the blues because you didn't make the 2nd round while previously you have told people to stop complaining about it. Take your own advice, dumb ass,...... also (in your own words)...GTFO

BTW..I got mine Grin

I would like to pledge/donate 5k to COINKING for the COMM song,,xtester

Your pledge has been added to list. Thank you!
eugenetsou

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:43:27 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 02:33:30 PM by eugenetsou

COMM have to go to da moon, because celebrity crazy about it.   Grin

Etccoin:EK9mWFqSPQer3216nUodQakYZgi6gM2pSv

MYCoin- 100% Free,Bittrex Exchange, Top 2 on Mintpal
[/size][/b] "NKRvNbfJSZ9TkSKfYBT26qkxmQNKnnmvZE"
Ampix0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:44:12 PM

COMM have to go to da moon, because celebrity crazy about it.   Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Nice MEME. I like it.

brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:44:33 PM

MultiPool quick Stats

I have just checked and we haven't yet received any payouts.
There are 51 addresses created, not all of them are mining (I think probably many just tried it to see how it works)

I checked all the address on wafflepool and compiled the following table just to let everyone know how is the mining going after a few hours:

earned (not yet sent)0.01322058
expected (earned + unconverted)0.02842002
sent to you0.00000000
unconverted (approximate)0.01519944
Total Resultado0.05684004

Wafflepool is a very easy choice since they do not require an account to be created neither the payouts configured BUT they do charge 2% from every miner. I would recommend anyone willing to improve the profits to check http://WeMineALL.com or other similar options.

WeMineAll is from the same creators of WeMineLTC, they work with 0% fee and only ask anyone to configure a donation percentage (although it is not required).

As everything in life it also has its pros and cons, anyone willing to use these other options will need to create accounts and setup the miners accordingly (do not forget to setup auto-payout to be sent to the BTC address you got from our multipool).

Once again, thanks for everyone who donate COMM to me for the multipool, it was really nice to see all the transfers popping up all day long.

Adriano
Any updates Adriano? When can we expect to get the first payments?

None yet... I'm working on the "lost wallet" patch and trying to keep updated on the forum posts... Although I wish we had a forum where only stakeholders could post... too many complaint.

For those who are complaining, please wait for things to happen, most of the people who are working here wants COMM to succeed and if your comments aren't going to help this to happen, you'd better stay quite. I'm not saying you can't criticize something, but when you do so, please post also some possible solution for the problem.

Adriano

Are you serious?  You mean something like a Board Room for the Board members of a big multinational bank.  I like cryptocurrency because it's decentralized and you talk about centralizing this coin to just a few stakeholder?  This coin does nothing for anyone but a few.  All it's done for me is cost me money as the coin I bought is worth so much less.  You should welcome all opinions.  

I'm also disgusted with the attitudes of some of the posters.  They act like they are special.  They are not.  I'm not complaining because I didn't get any stake.  I didn't even apply.  I bought on the exchange so don't say I am sour grapes or anything.

You have concentrated the coin in the hands of a few and they are becoming very abrasive and rude towards any forum member that raises valid questions.  This is not community coin.  This is coin of few.  

Edit:  I missed the "You'd better stay quiet" part.  I have even a worse opinion of this coin now.  I am selling all I bought at a loss and do not care what the value becomes.  This is no community.  This is like sheep.  A community on it's knees doing whatever the dictator tells them.

Apparently you missed also the remaining of it:

when you do so, please post also some possible solution for the problem

I'm pretty sure you don't come here too much, otherwise you would know I'm not the COMM developer, neither the one who had the idea about it... I'm only one more person which believed on it and is doing as much as possible to help it to succeed.

BTW, where is your advice or possible solution to the problem you see? I just asked you to put it together with your complaint... Otherwise it is just whining, and I know you can (and maybe will) help us.

Sorry for everyone who didn't understood what I meant with the previous message... I thought I was pretty clear about asking everybody to help instead of just complain...

Anyway, hard day at work here and maybe I talked too much.

Adriano

Adriano, there is no need to negotiate with this person. I just ignored him, and feel much better. Smiley
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:45:30 PM

Faucet is up and live!
http://communitycoin.cyanrainbow.com/
Please donate some communitycoins to the faucet so I can run for a tiny bit longer Smiley

Faucet
http://coinok.pw/faucet/comm/

now paying 1-3 CommCoins every hour

2k COMMs donated for the both faucets.  Wink

Date: 15.4.2014 22:35
To: cyanrainbow faucet
Debit: -2000.00 COMM
Transaction fee: -0.01 COMM
Net amount: -2000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 0f25bac5874fafc5ed0239048e2c45e1dfe947e647d2d6a655d9ef911277134b

Date: 15.4.2014 22:34
To: coinok.pw faucet
Debit: -2000.00 COMM
Net amount: -2000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 757ecdba353b61740b0f8d35ad584f3779b4f4dfd6955a7547636557ef4df56d

Thank you Smiley
Received the 2000 Smiley

TEST
ltcjunky43

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:45:51 PM

COMM have to go to da moon, because celebrity crazy about it.   Grin

haha! cool!
BTCMS

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:46:14 PM

"Communitycoin" are you the only developer?
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:46:26 PM

i think maybe would be a good idea to start some kind of a donation pledge for those that didnt get there stake yet and are working hard to help like faucet makers/scratch game etc. i will be willing to donate and i am sure others will also. Smiley

appreciated! thanks!
i sent you some for now until we get pledge going thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Status: 0/unconfirmed, broadcast through 7 nodes
Date: 4/15/2014 15:42
To: scratch game
Debit: -5000.00 COMM
Net amount: -5000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: d20d4b6dd91ad245a462b62206a649dc366399144e720463633c6ebc8a002a4d
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:46:41 PM

Sent 9,000 to the faucet and 1,000 for operating expenses. Also posted the link at you-know-where:

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/comments/234b3s/second_community_coin_faucet_up_and_running/

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Ampix0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:47:53 PM

Keep voting. Make votes increase like a rocket.  Cheesy
+1 
votes climb steadily.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:48:31 PM

MultiPool quick Stats

I have just checked and we haven't yet received any payouts.
There are 51 addresses created, not all of them are mining (I think probably many just tried it to see how it works)

I checked all the address on wafflepool and compiled the following table just to let everyone know how is the mining going after a few hours:

earned (not yet sent)0.01322058
expected (earned + unconverted)0.02842002
sent to you0.00000000
unconverted (approximate)0.01519944
Total Resultado0.05684004

Wafflepool is a very easy choice since they do not require an account to be created neither the payouts configured BUT they do charge 2% from every miner. I would recommend anyone willing to improve the profits to check http://WeMineALL.com or other similar options.

WeMineAll is from the same creators of WeMineLTC, they work with 0% fee and only ask anyone to configure a donation percentage (although it is not required).

As everything in life it also has its pros and cons, anyone willing to use these other options will need to create accounts and setup the miners accordingly (do not forget to setup auto-payout to be sent to the BTC address you got from our multipool).

Once again, thanks for everyone who donate COMM to me for the multipool, it was really nice to see all the transfers popping up all day long.

Adriano
Any updates Adriano? When can we expect to get the first payments?

None yet... I'm working on the "lost wallet" patch and trying to keep updated on the forum posts... Although I wish we had a forum where only stakeholders could post... too many complaint.

For those who are complaining, please wait for things to happen, most of the people who are working here wants COMM to succeed and if your comments aren't going to help this to happen, you'd better stay quite. I'm not saying you can't criticize something, but when you do so, please post also some possible solution for the problem.

Adriano

Are you serious?  You mean something like a Board Room for the Board members of a big multinational bank.  I like cryptocurrency because it's decentralized and you talk about centralizing this coin to just a few stakeholder?  This coin does nothing for anyone but a few.  All it's done for me is cost me money as the coin I bought is worth so much less.  You should welcome all opinions.  

I'm also disgusted with the attitudes of some of the posters.  They act like they are special.  They are not.  I'm not complaining because I didn't get any stake.  I didn't even apply.  I bought on the exchange so don't say I am sour grapes or anything.

You have concentrated the coin in the hands of a few and they are becoming very abrasive and rude towards any forum member that raises valid questions.  This is not community coin.  This is coin of few.  

Edit:  I missed the "You'd better stay quiet" part.  I have even a worse opinion of this coin now.  I am selling all I bought at a loss and do not care what the value becomes.  This is no community.  This is like sheep.  A community on it's knees doing whatever the dictator tells them.

Apparently you missed also the remaining of it:

when you do so, please post also some possible solution for the problem

I'm pretty sure you don't come here too much, otherwise you would know I'm not the COMM developer, neither the one who had the idea about it... I'm only one more person which believed on it and is doing as much as possible to help it to succeed.

BTW, where is your advice or possible solution to the problem you see? I just asked you to put it together with your complaint... Otherwise it is just whining, and I know you can (and maybe will) help us.

Sorry for everyone who didn't understood what I meant with the previous message... I thought I was pretty clear about asking everybody to help instead of just complain...

Anyway, hard day at work here and maybe I talked too much.

Adriano

Fair enough.  But it's not my responsibility to solve any of the coins problems.  The dev should be doing nothing but addressing the 20% of those coins immediately and communicating.  Without that all credibility is lost.  

I actually believed in this coin and bought on the exchanges.  I no longer do because of the unresolved 20% coin and the rude manner of many member of community.  This is no community.  This is greedy people.  Those that got coin mad at anyone that question anything and others mad because they didn't get coin when they thought should.

All the rules and treating people like child and make them act like slave to get free coin.  Why do people lower themself to do whatever dev says?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:48:35 PM

Keep voting. Make votes increase like a rocket.  Cheesy
+1 
votes climb steadily.

Jep, we're getting there!
Turpomann

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:50:22 PM

Thank you.

Me neither. I don't know what I did wrong. I've been very active and supportive all the time. Sad

You probably didn't get any because you are continuously attacking people on this thread (like  MANWITHAMISSION),,same as you did me, early on, when the DEV asked for help getting on an exchange. Now you are cryin' the blues because you didn't make the 2nd round while previously you have told people to stop complaining about it. Take your own advice, dumb ass,...... also (in your own words)...GTFO

BTW..I got mine Grin

I'm a mean bitch toward assholes like you. GTFO! MANWITHAMISSION and you both deserved it.

I have nothing but positive attitude toward our community, unlike you two.

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:50:55 PM

Absolutely loving the sandy vaginas in this thread. The best are the people who were circle-jerking when they had the initial stake and are now throwing hissy fits because they didn't get double the amount of free coins for doing nothing. The entitlement is off the scale, get over yourselves you cunts.

Ha ha funny Cheesy  and true

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mickey_miner

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:53:56 PM

Thank you.

You probably didn't get any because you are continuously attacking people on this thread (like  MANWITHAMISSION),,same as you did me, early on, when the DEV asked for help getting on an exchange. Now you are cryin' the blues because you didn't make the 2nd round while previously you have told people to stop complaining about it. Take your own advice, dumb ass,...... also (in your own words)...GTFO

BTW..I got mine Grin

I'm a mean bitch toward assholes like you. GTFO! MANWITHAMISSION and you both deserved it.

Your community in chaos like civil war.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

Thank you.

BTW..I got mine Grin

Then be like a refugee and go seek safety somewhere.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 07:57:37 PM

Thank you.

BTW..I got mine Grin

It's all ok, just a a fistfight between friends  Wink
Noviz

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 07:58:05 PM

Thank you.

BTW..I got mine Grin

Because there are differences of distributions: some get two stakes, some get one and other get none.
There the conflict raise.

I also missed the 2nd round. But I think there is still hope as the dev said there are still 80 people in the watch list.
Why do you just wait?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:00:42 PM

It's normal to be nervous in these cases, the important is to achieve the goal all togheter  Smiley
I'm buying cheap  Grin
COMM ON guys!
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: