Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:18:16 AM

As a Community member, I'm not intending to troll, but afraid of the possibility that COMM will be killed by someone's greed.

Some clarity as far as what is left, and who was given coins, is needed. If for nothing else, to give trolls something less to talk about. Any time the price rises on the coin, expect trolls... people who sold the coin for less or those who want to buy it cheaper.

I would be extremely doubtful that the dev wants to dump on an exchange. I mean, think about it... why would any dev want to dump a coin the first day it appears on a big exchange? Even if you assume the worst, that the dev has a stockpile of 10M (or however many) spare coins, I see no reason for him to dump anytime soon -- to get 10 btcs or instead of doing basically a tiny amount of work, and wait a while and easily get 30-50+ btcs?

As for the delay, I will just assume a normal excuse. Like he has a life, work and a family. People here can expect immediate answers, immediate action, but many devs aren't scouring the forums all day. I'd give him some time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:22:50 AM

As a Community member, I'm not intending to troll, but afraid of the possibility that COMM will be killed by someone's greed.

Some clarity as far as what is left, and who was given coins, is needed. If for nothing else, to give trolls something less to talk about. Any time the price rises on the coin, expect trolls... people who sold the coin for less or those who want to buy it cheaper.

I would be extremely doubtful that the dev wants to dump on an exchange. I mean, think about it... why would any dev want to dump a coin the first day it appears on a big exchange? Even if you assume the worst, that the dev has a stockpile of 10M (or however many) spare coins, I see no reason for him to dump anytime soon -- to get 10 btcs or instead of doing basically a tiny amount of work, and wait a while and easily get 30-50+ btcs?

As for the delay, I will just assume a normal excuse. Like he has a life, work and a family. People here can expect immediate answers, immediate action, but many devs aren't scouring the forums all day. I'd give him some time.

Devs have done a decent job so far. The price is kept relatively low due to ppls doubt and suspicion.
Let's give devs some time to clarify things out. If you can't stay calm, dump as you like.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:23:57 AM

Get some Free CommunityCoin COMM

CommunityCoin Faucet #1
http://community.bitcoinland.org/faucet/

CommunityCoin Faucet #2
http://coinok.pw/faucet/comm/

CommunityCoin Faucet #3
http://communitycoin.cyanrainbow.com

Once an Hour for Faucet

Why not try a COMM Paper Wallet
http://coinok.pw/wallet/comm

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:26:27 AM

Agree.
GatorJMT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:29:26 AM

10 million coins is assuming the worst?  Try 100,000,000 or 200,000,000 or more, add in the coin interest that miramare mentioned and you are looking at serious cash for little work at all.  He allows "The Community" to do his work, even fix his f' ups like the 200 million missing wallet.  You also assume Dev is in a first world country where the type of money you talk about is nothing, in most of the world the money you talk about would be huge impact on one's quality of life.  This coin has a market cap of 1 million, if you create something worth 1 million in just 4 weeks, guess what... for 99% of the population that becomes your first priority work-wise.

I think it is hilarious when the members refer to the Dev team or the Dev uses "we" when refering to work done or decisions made, there is no Dev team.. there is Dev and there is the Community, two single entities with completely different agendas.
chinabreak123

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:35:47 AM

everyone can check this listhttp://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/
i'm on the list ,but i don't receive my coin until now.
where is dev.?

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
GatorJMT

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:38:26 AM

everyone can check this listhttp://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/
where is dev.?

Unfortunately China like most of the other actions and work of the Dev, that list is pure junk and meaningless.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:41:25 AM

10 million coins is assuming the worst?  Try 100,000,000 or 200,000,000 or more, add in the coin interest that miramare mentioned and you are looking at serious cash for little work at all.  He allows "The Community" to do his work, even fix his f' ups like the 200 million missing wallet.  You also assume Dev is in a first world country where the type of money you talk about is nothing, in most of the world the money you talk about would be huge impact on one's quality of life.  This coin has a market cap of 1 million, if you create something worth 1 million in just 4 weeks, guess what... for 99% of the population that becomes your first priority work-wise.

I think it is hilarious when the members refer to the Dev team or the Dev uses "we" when refering to work done or decisions made, there is no Dev team.. there is Dev and there is the Community, two single entities with completely different agendas.

I may be wrong, but believe the lost coins issue has been fixed with the new wallet. And there is no way anyone could dump 200M or more on the marketplace right now, as there isn't enough volume (just in case someone says he could get around this and dump immediately).

We don't know the dev's financial situation, so I wouldn't assume he is rich or poor. I am just using logic to say it makes no sense for any dev to dump a coin this soon. And it's impossible to dump in large numbers currently.

I see no reason why people can't wait until distribution is finished, and then ask for a final list. And sure, the dev could be cheating... but as with the lost coins issue, it's a really weird way to cheat. I may have a somewhat shady mind or something, and I have only been into cryptos a couple of months, but I can easily come up with more profitable ways to scam than hording coins meant for other people or losing coins.

And I have a question for you. Why do you care so much that you post here nonstop about it? Did you sell early on? Didn't get a stake? Want to buy in cheaper?

Please don't tell me it's for some altruistic reason, as if so, you'd just post concerns a handful of times and wait for an answer, like a normal person.
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:44:16 AM

GatorJMT... who is this guy?

First post on February 16 and then on April 15 he makes his 5th post.... to bash on Communitycoin, after that he starts a crusade against  Communitycoin and the Community.

Its probably a second or third account from someone that is truly pissed off for some reason, but I also think he suffers from some kind of psychological pathology!

Like someone I know used to say: "You are not normal"

Time to move my friend, and since you have already no coins i wish you farewell, peace and all that....

Please don´t come back..you are not welcomed here.

mugwampbro

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:44:58 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 03:55:47 AM by mugwampbro

where is dev.?

Unfortunately China like most of the other actions and work of the Dev, that list is pure junk and meaningless.

GATOR.......Help us all to speculate a little about you.

1)You 'bought' all the coins you had..CORRECT?
2) you sold all the coins you had..CORRECT ?
3) what price did you buy at and what price did you sell at?

CryptoLyon

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:48:44 AM

Can people report to moderators GatorJMT already and ignore him? This dude is more annoying than that scam_exposer scammer if not the same person!!!

If everyone report this user for spamming he will be banned!

And look at miramare signature... No wonder he also posting FUD here! Want people to start bombarding ITC thread with fud?

Sigh... these guys are worse than whores on a brothel.
GatorJMT

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:55:13 AM

I may be wrong, but believe the lost coins issue has been fixed with the new wallet. And there is no way anyone could dump 200M or more on the marketplace right now, as there isn't enough volume (just in case someone says he could get around this and dump immediately).

We don't know the dev's financial situation, so I wouldn't assume he is rich or poor. I am just using logic to say it makes no sense for any dev to dump a coin this soon. And it's impossible to dump in large numbers currently.

I see no reason why people can't wait until distribution is finished, and then ask for a final list. And sure, the dev could be cheating... but as with the lost coins issue, it's a really weird way to cheat. I may have a somewhat shady mind or something, and I have only been into cryptos a couple of months, but I can easily come up with more profitable ways to scam than hording coins meant for other people or losing coins.

And I have a question for you. Why do you care so much that you post here nonstop about it? Did you sell early on? Didn't get a stake? Want to buy in cheaper?

Please don't tell me it's for some altruistic reason, as if so, you'd just post concerns a handful of times and wait for an answer, like a normal person.

I tried waiting for an answer and never received one from the Dev, have you ever seen the Dev answer one single question directly put to him?  And what better way to steal coins than to hold a "distribution" but not actually distribute all the coins or list what was distributed?  Its a perfect crime, ppl who got free coins are happy and don't want to rock the boat and destroy value and ppl who didn't get stakes don't want to rock the boat so they might lose any chance of future stakes due to the Dev's threats.

But you want to keep this real real simple, you ask the Dev a question... where is interest coins that miramare mentioned in his post?, then you will see how transparent and willing to answer direct questions the Dev actually is.  

Noone is suggesting the Dev is stupid enough to dump 100,000,000 coins all at once, in fact when you consider he was smart enough to fool 95% of ppl in this thread he is probably pretty damn smart.
GatorJMT

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:58:44 AM

Can people report to moderators GatorJMT already and ignore him? This dude is more annoying than that scam_exposer scammer if not the same person!!!

And look at miramare signature... No wonder he also posting FUD here! Want people to start bombarding ITC thread with fud?

Really?  It would take a forum moderator only 5 mins of reading this thread to smell the stench of scam.  If you don't like hearing the truth, please close your eyes and hit ignore, notifying mods is counter-productive as it only fortifies their belief on why these "free giveaway" threads should be banned.
lovethisguy

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:59:29 AM

GatorJMT his 1st post on February 16, 2014
"Hi,

Introduced to the NEM project through my fiance.  Very new to all things crypto but his excitement has me excited to see where this can go.  I'm soaking everything up as fast as I can; best wishes to the developers and stake holders and thank you very much for this unique opportunity.

Kind Regards,

GatorJMT"

"Very new to all things crypto" 2 months later now he's a expert of the crypto world.. Or is your fiancé helping you??
And who are you why should the DEV tell you anything?? Ask you're fiancé if you want to know anything boy..
BTW I did not get a stake I bought 1 mill of comm...

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:01:09 AM

Is there a final distribution? I thought the distribution is done. 1st round was 470(?), 2nd round 330 (?), I don't remember the exact numbers, this adds to about 800 mils, plus 200 in the lost wallet, that's about 1 billion. People can do more detailed counting, but approximately this is the balance from what I read.

I think it will help if dev provides a detailed balance sheet. I am sure most have been distributed. Maybe there's a little left...
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:02:26 AM

Really?  It would take a forum moderator only 5 mins of reading this thread to smell the stench of scam.  If you don't like hearing the truth, please close your eyes and hit ignore, notifying mods is counter-productive as it only fortifies their belief on why these "free giveaway" threads should be banned.

Why this guy waste so much of his time to troll here? take your mom's money and has nothing to do??
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:02:58 AM

Vote for COMM

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/10984-come-join-communitycoin

If you reach your supporter goal, Thunderclap will blast out a timed Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr post from all your supporters, creating a wave of attention.

SUPPORTERS
33 of 100
33% of goal supported

Go go! 5 days left.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:03:12 AM

I tried waiting for an answer and never received one from the Dev, have you ever seen the Dev answer one single question directly put to him?  And what better way to steal coins than to hold a "distribution" but not actually distribute all the coins or list what was distributed?  Its a perfect crime, ppl who got free coins are happy and don't want to rock the boat and destroy value and ppl who didn't get stakes don't want to rock the boat so they might lose any chance of future stakes due to the Dev's threats.

But you want to keep this real real simple, you ask the Dev a question... where is interest coins that miramare mentioned in his post?, then you will see how transparent and willing to answer direct questions the Dev actually is.  

Noone is suggesting the Dev is stupid enough to dump 100,000,000 coins all at once, in fact when you consider he was smart enough to fool 95% of ppl in this thread he is probably pretty damn smart.

I believe Majormax is the person who handles most forum stuff now, so maybe PM him?
Distribution is not even over, as has been mentioned many times. What did you expect, an answer right away, before the coins are all given out?

And since you are so keen on wanting immediate answers, maybe answer some of mine?

sameev29

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:04:47 AM

Guys I will say it one more time in normal sized font so as not to offend, be true to yourself and be true to the ideals this coin supposedly fosters.  

The Dev has to complete distribution and give an accounting of that completed distribution or this coin will never see 300 SAT or 200 SAT ever again, you are now at a net worth close to 1 million dollars and you can not rely on anyone simply typing I sent out coins to 430 ppl, the potential for fraud is vast, you have to have it documented both in list form and by the blockchain.  

Don't let greed and fear of not getting staked cloud your vision or prevent you from voicing your valid concerns, this will only let the Dev out of this his most basic responsibility, if you do than this coin is a joke and will always be a joke never realizing any potential that was there.

I agree. Dev tells me there are 10m coins left for distribution, but he has 50 people he could send to. Considering distributing 200k to each, but worried about community response.

1.  I don't have proof or audit figures myself.

2. The premise seems reasonable and I am inclined to give benefit of doubt provided there is some evidence eventually.

3. What does the Community think of a last distribution of 200k  to 50 people ?

If this is not agreed what shall the dev do ?

I have seen this sort of situation before, and people fret and get upset , but it gets worked out anyway. I am impartial either way because if I want coins I am going to have to buy some with my BTC.  I have already put in 10x the time value of work for the coins I got.

Who are the 50 people?

That will have to be decided. I don't have a list, I am just floating the general principle.

If its only just 50 people and there are those who didnt get a stake before,I think it will be good to give them some.Also instead of dividing equally the coins should be distributed depending on the activity of the members for community coin.Like if one member didnt do anything he will get 50K and the other member who helped the community in some way wll get much more,like that.

Would you like to make a list of who did what, and how much ? Then post it and get a vote from the community ?

Yes that would be great on my opinion.But I cant do it as I dont know the other 49 people who they are.
sameev29

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:13:20 AM

Guys I will say it one more time in normal sized font so as not to offend, be true to yourself and be true to the ideals this coin supposedly fosters.  

The Dev has to complete distribution and give an accounting of that completed distribution or this coin will never see 300 SAT or 200 SAT ever again, you are now at a net worth close to 1 million dollars and you can not rely on anyone simply typing I sent out coins to 430 ppl, the potential for fraud is vast, you have to have it documented both in list form and by the blockchain.  

Don't let greed and fear of not getting staked cloud your vision or prevent you from voicing your valid concerns, this will only let the Dev out of this his most basic responsibility, if you do than this coin is a joke and will always be a joke never realizing any potential that was there.

I agree. Dev tells me there are 10m coins left for distribution, but he has 50 people he could send to. Considering distributing 200k to each, but worried about community response.

1.  I don't have proof or audit figures myself.

2. The premise seems reasonable and I am inclined to give benefit of doubt provided there is some evidence eventually.

3. What does the Community think of a last distribution of 200k  to 50 people ?

If this is not agreed what shall the dev do ?

I have seen this sort of situation before, and people fret and get upset , but it gets worked out anyway. I am impartial either way because if I want coins I am going to have to buy some with my BTC.  I have already put in 10x the time value of work for the coins I got.

Are there only 10m coins left for distribution? 
If I understand correctly,  I saw the number is 80m instead of 10m.
Where is the other 70m?

Yes, we need a stakeholder list.

Where did you see the number 80 million?
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: